"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 03, 2013  4:50 AM)hadesldrago Wrote: Thank you. Well the parts I've got are.
I doubt the clear wheel matters much! But I've got the clear wheels that come with the fusion wheels! So yeah and I've also got an extra Unicorno clear wheel. I've arranged the spin tracks according to the height and the tips according to their root tip or whatever! Could someone please help me out? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me a good combo where I use Blitz, Destroyer and Death fusion wheels! thanks Grin

Attack: Veriares/Blitz (Assault Mode) Unicorno II S130 RF/R2F

Defense: Basalt/Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs BD145 RSF
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II/Nemesis BD145 R2F

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs TH170 D/SD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/L-Drago Destroy D125/TR145 WD
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs AD145 WD

Balance/"Anti-Meta": Death (Attack Mode) Susanow 90/100 RF
Attack: Veriares/Blitz (Assault Mode) Unicorno II S130 RF/R2F

Defense: Basalt/Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs BD145 RSF
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs/Unicorno II/Nemesis BD145 R2F

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs TH170 D/SD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/L-Drago Destroy D125/TR145 WD
Anti-Spin Equalizer: Death (Defense Mode) Kerbecs AD145 WD

Balance/"Anti-Meta": Death (Attack Mode) Susanow 90/100 RF
[/quote]

Thanks for the reply! Are you sure it would be good to use S130 instead of T125? Because a guy earlier in this thread mention T125 instead of S130!
please help me making 3 combo. Clear wheel- sagitario1 and pegasus3, metal wheel- big bang and flame, track- ch120: d125: 145 x2, bottom- B: MS: WD: SF: MF
(Jun. 03, 2013  6:06 PM)shoumik28 Wrote: please help me making 3 combo. Clear wheel- sagitario1 and pegasus3, metal wheel- big bang and flame, track- ch120: d125: 145 x2, bottom- B: MS: WD: SF: MF

Okay, um 3 combos, with 2 Metal wheels? Here I go:

Attack?: Big Bang Pegasis CH120/D125 MF

Stamina?: Flame Saggitario CH120/145

Balance?: Big Bang Pegasis 145SF? <----- not too sure about this one.

Sorry, that's the best I could think of, for what you have. Try to get some more parts, and I'm sure someone here, can help you make even better combos!
Can anyone tell me what a good setup for gravity destroyer assault would be I don't know the exact parts I have though
(Jun. 03, 2013  6:06 PM)shoumik28 Wrote: please help me making 3 combo. Clear wheel- sagitario1 and pegasus3, metal wheel- big bang: variares and flame, track- ch120: d125: 145 x2, bottom- B: MS: WD: SF: MF
I know the fusion wheels I have and the wheels and they are Pegasus 111 zurafa fire blaze striker befall destroyer and gravity rock cyclone grand evil that's what know
(Jun. 03, 2013  12:14 PM)hadesldrago Wrote: Thanks for the reply! Are you sure it would be good to use S130 instead of T125? Because a guy earlier in this thread mention T125 instead of S130!

I'd recommend D125 if you want it in the 125 height track. The reason why I recommended S130 is that so it can reach 230 height combos a bit better and its weight distribution. But its all by preference. You can even use TR145 if you want a higher reach.
(Jun. 03, 2013  6:36 PM)LMAO Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  6:06 PM)shoumik28 Wrote: please help me making 3 combo. Clear wheel- sagitario1 and pegasus3, metal wheel- big bang and flame, track- ch120: d125: 145 x2, bottom- B: MS: WD: SF: MF

Okay, um 3 combos, with 2 Metal wheels? Here I go:

Attack?: Big Bang Pegasis CH120/D125 MF

Stamina?: Flame Saggitario CH120/145 WD

Balance?: Big Bang Pegasis 145B? <----- not too sure about this one.

Sorry, that's the best I could think of, for what you have. Try to get some more parts, and I'm sure someone here, can help you make even better combos!

Here's a few tips! (pun intended)
L Drago destory bd145 rsf is good for balance?
Not quite.
L Drago Destroy is meant to be a Spin Steal MW. The setup it is on is Defense-oriented. It wouldn't work too well.
Try using RDF or even an MF would do...
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:41 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:37 AM)commderben Wrote: What about l Drago destory bd145 rsf or rf or mf

RF or MF would be good, dont use RSF.

Besides, Yuko already answered this... as well as the four or five other people that have responded to similar posts of yours. You've been given combos that will work; they aren't going to change anytime soon. You have asked this question, or ones nearly identical, five times over as many days. You were answered with the same combos almost a week ago, and it's getting on my nerves...
May I have a combination with the beys in siggy below?
(Jun. 04, 2013  5:20 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:41 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:37 AM)commderben Wrote: What about l Drago destory bd145 rsf or rf or mf

RF or MF would be good, dont use RSF.

Besides, Yuko already answered this... as well as the four or five other people that have responded to similar posts of yours. You've been given combos that will work; they aren't going to change anytime soon. You have asked this question, or ones nearly identical, five times over as many days. You were answered with the same combos almost a week ago, and it's getting on my nerves...

I know they answered but im not using spin steal plus I asked for these to get better these combos arent jus t for me didnt mean to get on your nerves
@Ryugarulz
Attack :MF-H Flash Orion GB145/S130(S130 is easier to control)RF
Defense :MF-H Duo Kerbecs BD145RB/RDF
Stamina :MF-L Phantom Hades AD145WD/BGrin
Spin Equalizer : Bahamdia Dragooon BGrin
Wobbler :MF-M Duo Hades 230MB
Anti Attack :MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
That was long
Alright people I just got an acct for the wbo just for this . Im not too good at making combos so heres some parts:Hyperblades Cosmic Pegasus, FD, Hyperblades Phantom Orion, BD, Cyclone, Herculeo, 105, F, Blitz, Hyperblades Striker 2, 100, RSF, Hasbro Leone 2, 130, W2D, 145, ES, AD145, D, Hasbro Destructor Metal wheel, Hasbro Ldrago PC Frame, LW105, LF, FS, Hyperblades Diablo nemesis, XD, Takara Tomy Variares, and DD. Thanks guys!!
Phantom Orion AD145D would be your best bet. If you had an RF or R2F you could've used Blitz Striker 100RF/R2F. If your RSF is really agro, then it could be used. Mostly it isn't aggressive though.
I am not responsible if you waste your money on these parts if you think the bey is not good and you think you have wasted your money Smithicide

CUSTOM ATTACK COMBOS:
Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis 90WF/100F
Ray Pegasis 100R2F
Lightning L-drago W105HF (I didnt really test it out because my HF tip is ruined)
Flame Destroyer 100F

CUSTOM STAMINA COMBOS:
Wing Gil 90RSF (Has a bit of defence)
Ice Titan 230WD SPARK FX (Its good on its own anyway)
Proto Nemesis (SPARK FX) D145BS

~CosmicKerbecs Pegasis_Wink

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNTf540-gxkPverBScgHf...uijkotHAIA]
You only need 2 parts out of all those conbos, before suggesting beyblades and letting people waste their money, suggest actual good beys.

Also flame destroyer isn't a beynlade.
(Jun. 04, 2013  8:54 PM)commderben Wrote:
(Jun. 04, 2013  5:20 PM)Cake Wrote:
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:41 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: RF or MF would be good, dont use RSF.

I know they answered but im not using spin steal plus I asked for these to get better these combos arent jus t for me didnt mean to get on your nerves

Ok look Ldrago destroy is only good as attack or spin steal, if u use RSF or any other tip besides LRF, RF, WD, W2D, RDF, BWD, MF it will suck! I might have missed a few tips but these are your main options!
Ehh, L Drago Destroy can't Attack too well either...
LDD is quite good for attack but since there are better choices for attack nowadays, nobody use LDD for attack. But back in times when 4D series just started, a participant in surabaya won 1st place using MF-H LDD BD145RF.
I know a way to make LDD a defense type. Just replace FS with 145W2D. This also allows his rubber to work better on beys with low spin tracks like Cyclone Herculeo 105F. I tested it and it works pretty good.
Why do all of these l drago guardian combos matter? Theres MUCH better choices for attck, defense, and stamina.
(Jun. 05, 2013  4:04 PM)CosmicKerbecs Wrote: I am not responsible if you waste your money on these parts for a bey combo

ATTACK:
Pegasis 100RF
Galaxy Pegasis 90WF/100F
Ray Pegasis 100R2F
Lightning L-drago W105HF (I didnt really test it out because my HF tip is ruined)
Flame Destroyer 100F

STAMINA:
Wing Gil 90RSF (Has a bit of defence)
Ice Titan 230WD SPARK FX (Its good on its own anyway)
Proto Nemesis (SPARK FX) D145BS

~CosmicKerbecs

Dude, these aren't good at all. Don't tell people to buy 'em, if their not good. Those are not even decent, except for the Wing Gil, unless its a Spark FX