"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jun. 01, 2013  8:23 PM)TheUltimateSith Wrote: Hi i need combos
CW: Kerbecs, Sagettario I, Susanow, Leone II, Virgo, Linx, Cygnus, Serpent, Hades, Befall, Striker II, Pegasis I, Eagle, Aquario, Capricorn II, Quetzacoatl, Orion
MW: Beat, Hades, Cosmic, Big Bang, Blitz, Kreis, Death, Bakushin, Dark, Evil, Flame, Earth, Phantom, Leone
Chrome Wheels: Saramanda, Ifraid
ST: 100, 105, W105, CH120, 125, T125, D125, 145, AD145, C145, BD145, SW145, H145, BD(with phantom orion it spins only 2 minutes)
PT: B, WB, MB, SD, DS, S, MS, SF, F, WF, HF, CF, MF, FS, R2F

Befall hades 100SF
Sorry, but that combo isn't very good... please make sure you have sufficient knowledge of Beyblade before recommending combos. Wink

Instead, use:
Attack- Blitz Striker II CH120R2F
Defense- Death Aquario BD145MB
Stamina- Phantom Hades/Aquario AD145SD

Get WD and RDF, they will really help your Stamina and Defense, respectively.

If your MWs are Hasbro non-Hyperblades, use:
Attack- ??? Ifraid Saramanda CH120R2F ???
Defense- Bakushin Aquario BD145MB / Earth Aquario BD145MB
Stamina- Bakushin Aquario AD145SD / Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) SD

Can I have some help now? Is there anything good I can make with my new Samurai Ifraid W145CF, Berserker Begirados SR200BWD, and UDXS Defense/Stamina Synchrom?
L drago dd what? Can someone tell me whats the best zero g synchrom to go with e230
Cake Maybe wyvang reviser w145 wd idk if thats the best but from what ive heard and looked at that sounds good
or how about L drago gb 145 cs also the bey was L drago destory D : D attack mode or defense mode since i would use both
^Both of those combos suck.

(Jun. 02, 2013  12:10 AM)yt152430 Wrote: L drago dd what? Can someone tell me whats the best zero g synchrom to go with e230
Cake Maybe wyvang reviser w145 wd idk if thats the best but from what ive heard and looked at that sounds good

MSF-H Reviser Killerken E230 RSF, that's a pretty good foe defense, although there is no best E230 combo.

For that second part that combo isn't any good, Wayvang uses are for attack/defense, not stamina. And reviser had bad balance which adds to the bad stamina.
(Jun. 02, 2013  2:18 AM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote: ^Both of those combos suck.

You could give him advice too...

(Jun. 02, 2013  2:10 AM)commderben Wrote: or how about L drago gb 145 cs also the bey was L drago destory D : D attack mode or defense mode since i would use both

L Drago Destroy has really only this good combo: BD145 MF/RDF...
My bad, I actually updated my post with combos but google chrome crashed Uncertain my fault,
ill try to get bd 145 if i can but atleast i have mf since hasbro be hatin on rdf lol
I was giving a defense combo i didnt know he asked for stamina i mustve misread
If you were giving a defense combo, why did you suggest W145WD? That is a stamina setup
Because people have suggested that as a defense setup to me im just trying to get used to zero g because i dont know much about it like i said im going by what ive been told
(Jun. 01, 2013  7:40 PM)GuardianRevizer Wrote: Wyvang is good for attack? Also, I only have one Wvang, so would some combination of Wvang and Gryph or Balro work better than Balro Balro?

adding on to what cake said, wyvang paired with itself is really good, but balro would be a good substitute.
Combos, take 2 Tongue_out

I updated my sig partially, so it has my new parts in. The combos I already have for BB-10 are:
Phantom Cancer W145WD / SR200D
MF Death Sagittario II BD145RDF
MF LDD BD145RDF
MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF
Ifraid Begirados CH120R2F
Revizer Killerken E230 (boost) CS
MF Wyvang Killerken W145CF (experimental update of Phantom Hades 90MF)

Any modifications/suggestions?
Hey which spin tracks are best for stamina with Duo and Phantom now, I've been gone, and don't know if the regular 230 is still the best
Nope the best is now W145
But, Phantom ___ 230 D
and Duo _____ 230 MB are still top tier, if I am correct.
(May. 31, 2013  3:24 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @TGR- You'd need to list your parts for more specific help.
Adding to what Yuko said though, you also need a Clear Wheel change.

@Yuko- He probably means a Defense/Stamina, haha!

I have well, umm, every bey except Zero-G.
I need this for a tournament, people have been using combos like Phantom BD145MB, its stupid but its how they get the prize, I'm trying hard to counter them with my MF-H Flash ___ GB145R2F.
Leone19 About Phantom 230D.This bey is knocked out of stadium too quick W145 is slightly better
and he was asking about stamina combo not Duo 230MB which is balance.
twisted bull R145WD can steel spin from left spining bey like meteo l-drago
(Jun. 02, 2013  7:20 PM)shoumik28 Wrote: twisted bull R145WD can steel spin from left spining bey like meteo l-drago

No it can't...
Do you mean Meteo L-Drago can spin steal from Twisted Bull? Last time I checked, Twisted doesn't spin steal very well...?
(Jun. 02, 2013  7:20 PM)shoumik28 Wrote: twisted bull R145WD can steel spin from left spining bey like meteo l-drago

That combo can not do that, and R145 will stop it from spin equalizing because it will scrape the stadium, please list your parts so we can help.
What about l Drago destory bd145 rsf or rf or mf
(Jun. 03, 2013  1:37 AM)commderben Wrote: What about l Drago destory bd145 rsf or rf or mf

RF or MF would be good, dont use RSF.
(May. 30, 2013  4:39 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: CrYpTiC yt152430: when someone is talking about "Zero G Defense" it literally means the type of beyblade that can resist Zero G Attack, when you are referring to a stadium it would be "Zero G Attack/Defense/Balance Type Stadium" (being the word "Type" optional, is important to state it's a stadium), however there is still not an actual test that separates combos between the different types of Zero G stadiums (I'm talking about official testing). When referring to a combo with chrome wheels is not technically a "Zero G" combo, because it can be mix up with the stadium/format, so it's officially named after the gimmick: "Synchrom" Combo. I hope this covers up any doubt if I said everything right

hadesldrago: they are a outclassed or they aren't good enough, sorry

We can suggest you better combos if you list all your parts

with the parts you tell this time I would make:
Blitz/Basalt Unicorno II 100/T125/AD145RF
Meteo L-Drago AD145WD
Burn Pisces AD145WD

Thank you. Well the parts I've got are.
Fussion wheels-
>Galaxy
>Destroyer
>Rock
>Fang
>Basalt
>Fusion
>Hades
>Flame
>Death
>Thermal
>Burn
>Big bang
>Blitz
>Bakushin
>Lightning
>Meteo
>Destroy
>Wing
>Vulcan
>Beat
>Storm
>Earth
>Jade
>Screw
>Sol
>Variares
>Quetzalcoatal
>Diablo
Spin tracks
D125
T125
LW105
W105
S130
C145
BD145
WD145
AD145
TR145
UW145
T170
FGrin
DGrin
XGrin
Tips
F
SF
ES
RF
R2F
LF
RSF
WF
HF
B
WB
BS
DS
D
SD
WD
SWD

I doubt the clear wheel matters much! But I've got the clear wheels that come with the fusion wheels! So yeah and I've also got an extra Unicorno clear wheel. I've arranged the spin tracks according to the height and the tips according to their root tip or whatever! Could someone please help me out? I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me a good combo where I use Blitz, Destroyer and Death fusion wheels! thanks Grin