"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 26, 2013  11:12 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote: HI guys, I'm preparing for at ourney tomoz and with my leftover parts I needed a spare attack combo. So is the combo I came up with ok??

Screw Tempo UW145/85MF

Need a reply urgently

Thank you

Phantom (Attack Mode) Tempo/Aquario 85 MF would be better.
What other left over parts do you have?
I have:

Zurafa
Quetzalcoatl
Herculeo
Striker
Pegasus III
Fireblaze
Befall
Lightning
Capricorne
Aries
Destroyer Atk/Def

Gravity x2
Evil
Rock x3
Grand
Ray
Burn
Dark
Lightning
Cyclone

W105
ED145
105 x2

MS
FS
F
WB
HF
WD
XF
EWD
HF/S

I'dve used Phantom but it's in use for Stamina
(Jan. 27, 2013  12:39 AM)Herculeo777 Wrote: I have:

Zurafa
Quetzalcoatl
Herculeo
Striker
Pegasus III
Fireblaze
Befall
Lightning
Capricorne
Aries
Destroyer Atk/Def

Gravity x2
Evil
Rock x3
Grand
Ray
Burn
Dark
Lightning
Cyclone

W105
ED145
105 x2

MS
FS
F
WB
HF
WD
XF
EWD
HF/S

I'dve used Phantom but it's in use for Stamina

Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100XF?

Defence: None

Stamina: Burn ____ 100WD

Balance: Gravity Perseus/Destroyer 100EWD (Spin stealer)
Can somebody give me "colorful" combos that match the San Francisco 49ers' and the Baltimore Ravens' team colors? I also need good combos for Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance. Also, I play in Hasbro stadiums, or to be specific, the Super Vortex Stadium.

My beys
The ones for the football teams don't have to be competitive, I just want those to match the team colors.
Can you really not fill out the team-color request yourself? You do own the parts...

As for the Super Vortex Stadium, Hyperblade Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 85WD/B:D/230D will likely crush any and everything else. In that Stadium, it's basically Stamina or nothing.
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:22 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Insomniac- He got Kerbecs?! O_o
Major change- Add.BD145 to defense combo. :)

Didn't you see my post?! I posted "I bought a hasbro hell kerbecs so I have the BD145 now." Don't you remember?!
No, I didn't notice. My bad. Smile
Still, make that important change!
I need help making a good defense/stamina type.

Metal wheels:Big Bang, Meteo, Thermal, Storm, Lightning, Pegasis, Flame, Ray, Dark, Rock, Gravity, Galaxy, Burn, and Earth.

Clear Wheels:Aquila/Eagle, Libra, Sagittario, L-Drago, L-Drago ll, Leone x2, Leone ll, Pegasis x2,
Pegasis ll, Unicorno, Destroyer, and Aquario.

Tracks: W105, 85 x2, 145 x2, SW145, V145, DF145, WA130, D125 x2, 125 x2, CH120, and 105.

Bottoms: S, WB x2, EDS, D, FS, ES, SD, RF, R2F, and WD x2.

So far my best try was Earth Aquila/Eagle W105 WD. Stupid

EDIT: I got a new GB145 track and a TH170 track, so any more suggestions?

Thanks to all those who helped me! You guys have been a great help! Smile
Attack- Gravity Destroyer D125/CH120RF
Defense-Earth Aquario 85WB
Stamina- Earth Aquario 85/DF145WD (you can probably use EDS as well)
(Jan. 27, 2013  10:16 AM)kz16 Wrote: I need help making a good defense/stamina type.

Attack: Gravity Destroyer/Lighting L-Drago CH120/D125 RF/R2F

Stamina: Earth Aquario W105/85 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago CH120/D125 WD

I can't think of a reliable Defense combo at the moment, since you don't have a BD145 or at least a GB145/R145 track, as well as rubber coated tips such as CS, RSF, and RS.

EDIT: Beaten by Janstarblast, but you can still use these combos too.
(Jan. 27, 2013  10:16 AM)kz16 Wrote: I need help making a good defense/stamina type.

Metal wheels:Big Bang, Meteo, Thermal, Storm, Lightning, Pegasis, Flame, Ray, Dark, Rock, Gravity, Galaxy, Burn, and Earth.

Clear Wheels:Aquila/Eagle, Libra, Sagittario, L-Drago, L-Drago ll, Leone x2, Leone ll, Pegasis x2,
Pegasis ll, Unicorno, Destroyer, and Aquario.

Tracks: W105, 85 x2, 145 x2, SW145, V145, DF145, WA130, D125 x2, 125 x2, CH120, and 105.

Bottoms: S, WB x2, EDS, D, FS, ES, SD, RF, R2F, and WD x2.

I THINK that a good stamina/defense combo for you should be earth aquario D125WD. If you find some metal faces you should place one on this combo because defense combos are heavy and cannot be pushed back easily.

You should get twisted tempo 145wd also because the twisted metal wheel is really heavy. So if you get it then you create MF-H Twisted Aquario D125WD as a good defense combination. Then test it vs. attack types,stamina types and balance types to see how it worked.

That's all I can do for you for now. Hope it works Smile
He said only Stamina/Defense not all 4 types.
If you get forbidden ionis you could get his spin track (ed145) and use it on my combo that I posted to you. Sometimes I forget things to post but remember them in a moment. Sorry Grin
I got some new parts,and I need some help-
Evil Befall UW145EWD
Grand Foetus WD145RS
Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD

ED145

SF
HF/S
SD

Phantom
Earth

Orion
Capricorn

Please suggest me a good defense combo possible
You don't have many parts to with.

Earth _____ 90RS is the best defender you can make.
Overall, Phantom AD145WD is your best combo. Are you sure you listed all your parts?

P.S. Cetus is the name, not foetus.... :\
It's a little hard to know which parts you have so please post them in groups.
Metal wheels: ...
Clear wheels: ...
Spin tracks: ...
Performance tips: ...

If you post them in this way I will know what you have and make a good defense combo. Do you have metal faces?
Oh yeah,didn't realize that!
was watching Discovery Channel today.
Can I use EWD instead of WD?
I just had to confirm that Earth Aquario 90RS was a good defence combo
(yeah,forgot to mention Aquario)
Ok, use Aquario then!
Personally, I have liked EWD more. However, when I had asked a similar question about half a year ago, the answer was- WD. Smile
As you live in India, best is that you try getting Basalt and Hell. Stocks of both these beys are running low in local stores, so better stock up!
I wanted to ask which parts are heavier: meteo+ldrago2 or ldrago destroy metal frame + metal core? I want to figure out on which bey should I put R145 spin track to make a spin stealing beyblade out of rubber, metal and plastic. For now I'm using R145 spin track but I can't figure out on what to put it meteo + ldrago2 or ldrago destroy metal frame + metal core or ldrago DESTRUCTOR metal frame + metal core! Also can't figure out which performance tip should I put on the combo and should I put a MF as a Facebolt or a stoneface? Can somebody help me deside? I want to make a spin stealing bey.
LDrago Destroy is heavier.
R145 cannot be used for spin steal, really. It has massive amounts of recoil. Its better to use something like ED#45. Also, use metal face. For the tip, EWD is great.
Ldrago Destroy BD145MB
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:31 PM)WorldOfBeyblade Wrote: Ldrago Destroy BD145MB

MB isn't good on L-drago Destroy. RDF is a lot more recommended.
Did You Even Test it Against a Top Tier Yet?
(Jan. 27, 2013  7:52 PM)WorldOfBeyblade Wrote: Did You Even Test it Against a Top Tier Yet?

I know what I'm talking about. I can even do tests. I'd also like to see you do tests. RDF is on the top tier list for that combo too...
I didnt even find it on the top tier list and the only ldrago i saw was meteo for spin stealing the combo your talking about must be old .?
(Jan. 27, 2013  8:10 PM)WorldOfBeyblade Wrote: I didnt even find it on the top tier list and the only ldrago i saw was meteo for spin stealing the combo your talking about must be old .?

It was in the Balance section:

Quote:
  • (MF-H/MF-M) Duo (Cygnus/Cancer/Gasher) 230 MB
  • MF-H L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF
  • MF-H Diablo (Kerbecs/Unicorno II) BD145 (RF/R2F)
  • MF-H Basalt Horogium (R145/TR145) (RF/R2F)

I don't want to turn this thread into spam so we should stop "chatting."