"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 23, 2013  8:12 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 23, 2013  7:07 PM)KFrosty Wrote: I want to know, is Genbull a good wheel? if so, can you guys build a good combo for it?

Also, Is Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD still the best combo for Dragooon? If not, tell me what I should change.

These may sound like questions for the general forum, but I want to know some viable combos, so I figured they go here.

From what I've seen throughout the forums, Genbull is another alternative to synchrome with Dragooon.

You could go with Killerken/Genbull Dragooon SA165 EWD to improve the combo. Currently what's being tested is this combo: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MSF-H-Dr...on-SP230GF as well as other _____ Dragooon with GF tip variants.

I'm sorry for the late post, but thanks for the info!
(Jan. 24, 2013  2:13 PM)christj Wrote: Well, first of all, how come when you list most of the parts you put slashes everywhere? It makes it difficult to figure out what your trying to say. And yes, i'm very sure I'll be getting Flash Sagittario, plus I needed the energy ring and facebolt for sagittario for a combo too! Thank you.

I can answer this. It's basically the format for saying that piece is easily interchangeable with another. For example, he posted Phantom/Galaxy?/Fang? Pegasus II 130/145WB/MB.
This means with the Pegasis II clear wheel, you can use either Phantom, Galaxy(?), or Fang(?) as your metal wheel, 130 or 145 track, and finally, a WB or MB tip.

So you could make a Phantom Pegasis 145WB, or a Galaxy Pegasus 130MB, or a Fang Pegasus 145MB, and etc.

I'm not sure about the question marks, but that is basically what everything else means.

Lastly, unless the facebolt is Metal, or you are buying a beyblade online, there is no real reason to worry about what the facebolt you have looks like. My Meteo L-Drago has a Rex facebolt, but that doesn't mean he is better/worse for having it instead of his original facebolt (though he would be better with a Metal Face 2 Heavy, A.K.A. MF-H).
guys pls i need a combo for school tournament my opponents are earth eagle, fang leone, flash sagittario, big bang pegasis 125wb
parts i have
tips:metal wb(x3), q, sf, hf, f(x2), b(x3), es
tracks:w105(x2 the one with no wings), lw105, w105, ad145
energy rings:zurafa, aquario(x2), gasher, pegasus(from big bang)
fusion wheels:big bang, meteo, mercury, storm, flame, dark, rock
no matter if its left or right spinning
guys PLEASE anyone that is a good combo builder and its online please answer me the tournament is tomorow
(Jan. 24, 2013  4:19 PM)drastaruh Wrote: guys pls i need a combo for school tournament my opponents are earth eagle, fang leone, flash sagittario, big bang pegasis 125wb
parts i have
tips:metal wb(x3), q, sf, hf, f(x2), b(x3), es
tracks:125(x2), lw105, w105, ad145
energy rings:zurafa, aquario(x2), gasher, pegasus(from big bang)
fusion wheels:big bang, meteo, mercury, storm, flame, dark, rock
no matter if its left or right spinning

Attack: Rock/Big Bang _____ 125 HF/F

Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago 125/LW105 B (You really do need a WD tip at least for this combo. The B tip can do for now I guess.)
Destabilizer: Flame Gasher W105 SF

These combos shouldn't have problem against your opponents. Mainly use your Spin Equalizer and Destablizer combo against 'earth eagle, fang leone, and big bang pegasis 125wb'.
However, depending if that Flash Sagittario is customized or not can give you a hard time. If its customed to be an attack type (e.g. Flash Sagittario CH120/GB145 RF/R2F), then that'll be your worst nightmare, unless played in an enclosed Hasbro Stadium (i.e. those stadiums without any KO pockets) or if the opponent isn't skilled to use it. If it's the stock Flash Sagittario 230 WD, then Meteo L-Drago 125 B can be your best custom against it.
i dont have l drago for now but i think i will have it tomorow and THANK YOU A LOT!
(Jan. 24, 2013  8:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: i dont have l drago for now but i think i will have it tomorow and THANK YOU A LOT!

Hmm? Then why did you list Meteo then? Anyways, if you are getting a Meteo L-Drago make sure its the one that has rubber (obviously). Also get a Beyblade or two that has a WD tip.
(Jan. 24, 2013  8:59 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 24, 2013  8:40 PM)drastaruh Wrote: i dont have l drago for now but i think i will have it tomorow and THANK YOU A LOT!

Hmm? Then why did you list Meteo then? Anyways, if you are getting a Meteo L-Drago make sure its the one that has rubber (obviously). Also get a Beyblade or two that has a WD tip.

i found it in front of school and it was like new Tongue_out_wink
a good combo is:
sagittario face
midnight bull energy ring
midnight fusion wheel
100hf spin track
flat tip
also use a rev up launcher
(Jan. 24, 2013  10:45 PM)counterleone45 Wrote: a good combo is:
sagittario face
midnight bull energy ring
midnight fusion wheel
100hf spin track
flat tip
That combo sucks because the Midnight wheel and the F tip are outclassed and the Midnight wheel is not good because it's too light and has recoil.
bobmcdoogal is right about what he said and since you have the bull clear wheel you could make a really better combo
(Jan. 24, 2013  10:49 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: bobmcdoogal is right about what he said and since you have the bull clear wheel you could make a really better combo
Yeah like MF-H Duo Bull E230RS for PURE DEFENCE
Hello wondrous people of WBO again =3

I've just wanted to sort of get into metal Beyblades as I enjoy battling but am too scared to break my plastics,

So through my time of collecting my plastics I've come across these metal blades and was wondering what best balance and defense combo I could come up with ^^

Lightning L - Drago
Duo Uranus 230 WD
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Rock Leone 145 WB
Wind Leone D125 HF
Cyber Storm Aquario 105 RF
Hell Kerbecs BD145 DS

+
Storm, Dark and Flame metal wheels
Gasher, Pegasis and Sagitario clear wheels
MF 2 Facebolt

So far the best defensive I've come up with while looking around is:
Duo Aquario BD145 CS
With the MF - H facebolt

I was also wondering what launcher would be best with a balance or defensive type? Is it personal preference as I have a string launcher and 2 different style rip cord launchers.

Many thanks,
Ole

P.S. If there is like one blade I'm missing to make a good customization I wouldn't mind spending a lil money on it. ^^
Attack- MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145RF
Defense- The Combo you have already (btw, we write it as- MF-H Duo Aquario BD145CS)
Stamina- The Defense combo may also work as a decent Stamina type. Otherwise, you can use Hell Kerbecs BD145WD as well. Duo Aquario is an amazing Stamina setup, but you don't seem to have a decent track-tip combination for the same. :\
You can, however, try out MF-H Duo Gasher 230WB as an "imitation" of the original combo that uses MB. It actually wouldn't share the grandeur of the actual combo, but its the best you can make.

You should use the String Launcher.

As for getting more parts, you need quite a many if you wish to be up-to-date with the current top-tiers. Your Attack type is outdated. Your Defense type is quite good though. If you get into Zero-G, you can make a lot better ones, but that is the best non-Zero-G Defense type.

All in all, if we try to make a combo without making TOO MANY purchases, its best that you try getting an MB tip from somewhere to make MF-H Duo Gasher 230MB. This combo is awesome.
EDIT 1-
Oh, you can also make an amazing anti-attack combo- MF-H Duo Aquario/Gasher BD145RF

EDIT 2-
Ah, it actually feels great to get to post in my favorite thread after so long! Luckily, we still have people asking for non-Zero-G combos; something that allows me to still be useful! Tongue_out

thats all parts i have:
tips:es, bs, sf, f(x2), hf, wb(x5), b(x2)
tracks:t125, w105, w105(the one with no wings x3), ad145
energy rings:pegasus(from big bang), scorpio, aquario(x2), gasher, libra
fusion wheels:mercury, rock, spiral, storm, big bang, meteo, flame(x2), dark
Attack- Spiral scorpio T125F
Defence- nothing
Stamina-nothing. Its a shame that you don't have an L Drago II
(Jan. 25, 2013  3:23 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Stamina-nothing.

stamina nothing? what about flame libra t125 es?
ES has bad balance...
Never recommended for stamina. Wink
You can, however, use WB in that combo.
Hey guys could you list me combinations for attack,defense,balance,stamina and spin stealing.Below is my beys list.
Ldrago guardian S130MB,Ldrago destructor LW105LF,Ldrago destroy F:S,Ldrago destructor LW105LF(gold version),Bigbang Pegasus F:D,Cosmic Pegasus,Jade Jupiter,Variares D:D,Gravity Destroyer AD145WD,Lightning ldrago 100HF,Meteo ldrago LW105LF,Ultimate meteo ldrago assault version,Storm Pegasus 105RF,Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F,Ray striker D125CS,Evil Befaul,Grand Cetus,Diablo Nemesis,Earth Vigro,Omwga dragonis 90WF,Poison serpent SW145SD,Shonobi Saramanda,storm aquario,Thief phoenic,Vulcan Horuseus 145D,Beat Lynx.
I need combos for right/left or both spinning types.Thank you :)
hey can anybody build me an ultimate combo out of eagle and wolf with the dark fusion wheel
st:df145,145,wa130,135,ed145,sw145,100,lw105.
pt:d,wd,sf,rf,ds,wb,b,lf.

please thank you
AquaBladerQAS the dark fusion wheel is horrobile since you eagle so you might have earth so try this
EARTH WOLF DF145WD as a stamina type
(Jan. 25, 2013  8:57 PM)AquaBladerQAS Wrote: hey can anybody build me an ultimate combo out of eagle and wolf with the dark fusion wheel
st:df145,145,wa130,135,ed145,sw145,100,lw105.
pt:d,wd,sf,rf,ds,wb,b,lf.

please thank you

Dark is meh beyond meh. It is unusable in the current meta game. Any combos involving Dark should be for fun, not for competitive play

What are all the beys/parts you have exactly?
so I got 2 of everything, except attack. my first is MF Flash orion, s130 rf. I need a second. here are the parts I have left.

All hasbro parst sadly
lightning ldrago clear wheel and metal wheel
pices, and pegasus 1-3 (clear wheels for attack)
vulcan metal wheel
90 x2, 100, h145, and d125
r2f and lrf

Should I go vulcan or lightning ldrago?

Meteo4Ever I would recommend going with vulcan pices 90rf
You can go for Vulcan Gemios/Byxis 90RF and Lightning L-Drago BD145RF. If it were me, I'd choose the L-Drago combo as it's a bot more popular, but both are excellent combos.
If you're going to be facing pre-maximum series Beys than Vulcan is great, but against anything with even a moderate amount of weight it's incredibly lackluster. If those are your only options, I'd go with Lightning; it'll do just as poorly against heavier customs but has the advantage of spinning left to make up for it.

I do love Vulcan, though. It's a fun wheel, it just can't keep up with even Basalt unfortunately.