"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Basalt is made without the bump? Granted it still has the staircase of death, but some have no bump? I assume this is what you meant by "even"
No, he meant it can't beat Basalt, LeonTempest.
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:25 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: No, he meant it can't beat Basalt, LeonTempest.

Haha, yeah, this is what I meant. Upon re-reading what I posted I can see how you took that differently, apologies x)

On that topic, though, it seems like some Basalts have less pronounced bumps than others, which is to say their outside seems more perfectly circular. I haven't heard of any performance differences because of this, though, and it hardly matters since Basalt isn't used outside of Anti-Attack customs anymore thanks to Synchroms taking its crown.
Can somebody answer me on my last post cuz I need some combinations?
@Ingy For sure, I can seriously confirm that, hah.

Old Basalts are better then new ones, period. The wear on them gives them a much smoother edge which reduces recoil, leading to better stamina, namely through lower spin lost through collision and better defense.
right,but if the beyblade itself had a higher track and a better tip it would be better
(Jan. 25, 2013  8:07 PM)Iliqn Wrote: Hey guys could you list me combinations for attack,defense,balance,stamina and spin stealing.Below is my beys list.
Ldrago guardian S130MB,Ldrago destructor LW105LF,Ldrago destroy FConfused,Ldrago destructor LW105LF(gold version),Bigbang Pegasus FGrin,Cosmic Pegasus,Jade Jupiter,Variares DGrin,Gravity Destroyer AD145WD,Lightning ldrago 100HF,Meteo ldrago LW105LF,Ultimate meteo ldrago assault version,Storm Pegasus 105RF,Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F,Ray striker D125CS,Evil Befaul,Grand Cetus,Diablo Nemesis,Earth Vigro,Omwga dragonis 90WF,Poison serpent SW145SD,Shonobi Saramanda,storm aquario,Thief phoenic,Vulcan Horuseus 145D,Beat Lynx.
I need combos for right/left or both spinning types.Thank you Smile

Attack- VariAres D125/AD145/S130R2F/RF OR Beat Lynx GB145RF
Defense- Diablo Nemesis D125/AD145RF (A slightly weak Anti-Attack combo)
Stamina- Earth Aquario AD145WD/EWD
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago ED145EWD

From what I can see, you actually do not have any good Wheel for pure-Defense. You also need a BD145, and a few MFs. Smile

prothunder- Er, whom are you referring to anyway?

EDIT-
Iliqn- Also, please list your beys in a more convenient fashion next time, haha!
(Jan. 26, 2013  4:36 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Jan. 25, 2013  8:07 PM)Iliqn Wrote: Hey guys could you list me combinations for attack,defense,balance,stamina and spin stealing.Below is my beys list.
Ldrago guardian S130MB,Ldrago destructor LW105LF,Ldrago destroy FConfused,Ldrago destructor LW105LF(gold version),Bigbang Pegasus FGrin,Cosmic Pegasus,Jade Jupiter,Variares DGrin,Gravity Destroyer AD145WD,Lightning ldrago 100HF,Meteo ldrago LW105LF,Ultimate meteo ldrago assault version,Storm Pegasus 105RF,Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F,Ray striker D125CS,Evil Befaul,Grand Cetus,Diablo Nemesis,Earth Vigro,Omwga dragonis 90WF,Poison serpent SW145SD,Shonobi Saramanda,storm aquario,Thief phoenic,Vulcan Horuseus 145D,Beat Lynx.
I need combos for right/left or both spinning types.Thank you Smile

Attack- VariAres D125/AD145/S130R2F/RF OR Beat Lynx GB145RF
Defense- Diablo Nemesis D125/AD145RF (A slightly weak Anti-Attack combo)
Stamina- Earth Aquario AD145WD/EWD
Spin Steal- Meteo L Drago ED145EWD

From what I can see, you actually do not have any good Wheel for pure-Defense. You also need a BD145, and a few MFs. Smile

prothunder- Er, whom are you referring to anyway?

EDIT-
Iliqn- Also, please list your beys in a more convenient fashion next time, haha!

In which mode should be diablo nemesis for defense and isn't it a balance type?Also aren't these combos a little ... too low number of beys. I tought that I should get a lot more combos.And what mode should be beat lynx. If u post me other combos please tell me the modes Smile
Today I got a hasbro hell kerbecs by the way so I have the BD145 now.
You had a tough list to work with. You can probably make more combos, but those won't be quite good.
By the way, don't believe what the box says. The stats and the type given on the box hardly matter.
Modes-
Beat- Attack
Diablo- You certainly can't have it in Ultimate Balance mode, sooo....
I wanted to ask what type is: Meteo Destroy BD145EWD cuz I made 1 and I think that is everything.I mean that it is 4 type bey.It's a stamina bey cuz it can spin steal,attack- ldrago is an attack type,defense- really heavy,balance- EWD is great! It can change modes. BD145 can change to boost mode and the other mode (forgot the name) and the metal frame with meteo can change from absorb to assault and from assault to absorb. I'm using this combo for now as my first combo for battles with friends at home and never lost a battle with him but I want to know what type is it. I know that it's confusing :x
I also got 20 Metal faces for about 2$ from a friend so I can build very good heavy defense combos now :)
I didn't care to read further as soon as I read the combo name. Smile
Meteo Destroy is illegal.

In detail-
Meteo and Destroy cannot be put together.
I wonder how BD145 doesn't scrape on EWD.
BD145 cannot change modes, unless it is used with Hell.
If you were able to make that combo and also change modes, I highly doubt the legibility,of your parts...

And, add those Metal Faces to all the combos I suggested.
(Jan. 26, 2013  7:56 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I didn't care to read further as soon as I read the combo name. :)
Meteo Destroy is illegal.

In detail-
Meteo and Destroy cannot be put together.
I wonder how BD145 doesn't scrape on EWD.
BD145 cannot change modes, unless it is used with Hell.
If you were able to make that combo and also change modes, I highly doubt the legibility,of your parts...

And, add those Metal Faces to all the combos I suggested.

Ok, thanks a lot! Which launcher should I use for all the beys u listed: the one from gravity destroyer or the one from variares because they both spin the beys in the 2 directions so I think that they're the best but which should I use and on what should I put it on: a launcher grip or something else? I want to use the beys on tourtaments so everything you post must be legal!
Wait a second ._. Aren't all types accept defense weak when they're heavy. Defense types can be created when the combo is heavy. The heavier the better defense. Am I right. I just do t get why metal face on attack, balance and stamina. That's strange.
One from gravity.perseus. Smile

Defence wasn't only about weight, but in recent times, it is.
You need metal faces on other types because weight has become important for all types.
You see, heavy defenders can only be defeated by heavy attackers. Similarly, heavy stamina types manage to take hits from heavy attackers.
Try using the diablo combo I gave you against a light attacker. It will dominate!
Should I put MF on all beys or only on defense types?
On all. Read my above post. I edited it. Smile
Oh and on what should I put the bey launcher on: Takara Tomy launcher grip, hasbro launcher grip or a custom launcher grip and what parts should the custom launcher grip be? And on what stadium will the combos work the best. I mean which combo for what stadium should it work better?
Isn't diablo BULL better cuz bull clear wheel is the heaviest clear wheel ever?

And for the performance tip isn't it better to use XF or Q because RF is fast but not faster than XF or Quake?
All combos suggested are for BB-10.
Use of launcher grips depends on personal preference.

P.S. I constantly mistook the last question in your previous post(s) as your signature, and hence I had to edit my post later when I realised that they were questions. XD
How do u put facebolts below your profile picture? I was wondering the whole time and how did you put a video as a picture?
You should search for that answer as it has been answered many times.
Also, it doesn't belong in this thread. Smile
But still does the bull clear wheel boost it's defense because it is the heaviest clear wheel and does XF or Q make it faster? I'm talking about Diablo Nemesis.
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:10 PM)Iliqn Wrote: But still does the bull clear wheel boost it's defense because it is the heaviest clear wheel and does XF or Q make it faster? I'm talking about Diablo Nemesis.

Bull, while not the heaviest Clear Wheel in existence, would probably be a better choice for Diablo than Nemesis. Better yet, you might want to use your new Kerbecs over all for improved synergy between your wheels.

XF would make your Diablo combo faster, but less controllable. Q would make it behave similarly to WF, but with poorer Stamina. RF offers you good speed and control, though, at the cost of Stamina.
@Insomniac- He got Kerbecs?! Chocked_2
Major change- Add.BD145 to defense combo. Smile
Hi, actually which is a better defense customization for MSF-H reviser reviser? BD145 RDF or E230 RSF? And would reviser reviser be good in a heavy type stamina/balance customization like MSF-F Reviser reviser W145 WD?
(Jan. 26, 2013  9:54 PM)shiwei87tan Wrote: Hi, actually which is a better defense customization for MSF-H reviser reviser? BD145 RDF or E230 RSF? And would reviser reviser be good in a heavy type stamina/balance customization like MSF-F Reviser reviser W145 WD?

It would probably be E230RSF because I believe E230 has better defence. I'm also not 100% sure more the 2nd question.
HI guys, I'm preparing for at ourney tomoz and with my leftover parts I needed a spare attack combo. So is the combo I came up with ok??

Screw Tempo UW145/85MF

Need a reply urgently

Thank you