"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 14, 2013  5:53 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What are the best Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance combos using these parts?

Note: 'D145' does not exist, D125 does.

Attack: Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF

Defense: Diablo/Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull BD145 RS/CS; Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull 90 RS
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull TH170/230 D; Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull AD145 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago R145/D125 EWD/WD

Balance: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 230 CS

I can't think of any combo that could work well with Pegasis Dragooon or Dragooon Pegasis.

Hows the combo Dragooon Pegasus D125LF(or Pegasus Dragooon)?
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:26 AM)Infie Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  9:38 AM)Beyblade_Orion Wrote: i got shipped these beyblaes last week and i need to know which parts are top-tier
Phantom Orion B:D
Big Bang Pegasus F:D
L-Drago Destroy F:S
Variares D:D
Diablo Nemesis X:D

Cyber Pegasus 100hf
Wind Aquario 100hfs
Clay Aries ed145b

In Bold.

Pretty much all of Phantom Orion has top-tier usage. Phantom for stamina, B:D for spin-equalizers, and Orion for attack with Flash. And Diablo is great for anti-attack.

Actually, it would be more like this:

Phantom Orion B:D
Big Bang Pegasus F:D
L-Drago Destroy F:S
Variares D:D
Diablo Nemesis X:D

Cyber Pegasus 100hf
Wind Aquario 100hfs
Clay Aries ed145b

Variares is still top tier for smash attack, and Aquario is still top tier for stamina and defense.

BGrin is not top tier.

L-Drago Destroy is on the tier list right now too, but it is outclassed by Dragooon.
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: B:D is not top tier.

L-Drago Destroy is on the tier list right now too, but it is outclassed by Dragooon.

Revizer Dragooon B:D, one of the MFB zombies?
i have forbidden ionis ed 145 fb,proto nemisis ad145 d, twisted befall bd145 rsf, meteo-ldrago lw105 lf, cosmic pegasus w105 r2f, earth virgo gb145 bs...
please help.
(Jan. 21, 2013  5:04 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: BGrin is not top tier.

Revizer Dragooon BGrin, one of the MFB zombies?
That combo uses SA165 EWD.

@iggioto
Attack: You can't really make anything good. I guess Cosmic Pegasus GB145 R2F could do decent, but it's only meh. If you get the Hyperblade Flash Saggittario, you can make Flash ____ GB145 R2F, which is really good.
Defense: Twisted Pegasus BD145 RSF
Stamina: Twisted Pegasus AD145 D and Meteo L-Drago LW105 D would be your best, but neither are that great. I recommend you get a bey with WD or the Hyperblade Phantom Orion.
Balance: Nothing
(Jan. 21, 2013  6:56 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: B:D is not top tier.

Revizer Dragooon B:D, one of the MFB zombies?

It can use either; that is why I said one of them. I will admit the SA165EWD variation came first though.
(Jan. 21, 2013  6:56 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  4:18 PM)ShinobuXD Wrote: BGrin is not top tier.

Revizer Dragooon BGrin, one of the MFB zombies?

@iggioto
Attack: You can't really make anything good. I guess Cosmic Pegasus GB145 R2F could do decent, but it's only meh. If you get the Hyperblade Flash Saggittario, you can make Flash ____ GB145 R2F, which is really good.
Defense: Twisted Pegasus BD145 RSF
Stamina: Twisted Pegasus AD145 D and Meteo L-Drago LW105 D would be your best, but neither are that great. I recommend you get a bey with WD or the Hyperblade Phantom Orion.
Balance: Nothing

@iggioto

Spin Equalizer: Meteo-LDrago ED145D/FB
Hi, could you do me a favor? Build and test twisted tempo AD145 RDF to look for smash attacks for me. Thank you and have a good day.

L-dragodestroy9

P.S. Sorry for messaging you earlier.
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:36 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Hi, could you do me a favor? Build and test twisted tempo AD145 RDF to look for smash attacks for me. Thank you and have a good day.

L-dragodestroy9

That combo is outclassed by many modern top-tier combos. But if it's Smash Attack you want, use Flash or Variares on an RF variant. Please list your parts so we can help you.
Okay, but I have a spin stealer that Works better than Meteo l-drago ED145 D/FB

It is Meteo L-drago 85/90 EDS/EWD
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:41 PM)Wombat Wrote:
(Jan. 21, 2013  10:36 PM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: Hi, could you do me a favor? Build and test twisted tempo AD145 RDF to look for smash attacks for me. Thank you and have a good day.

L-dragodestroy9

That combo is outclassed by many modern top-tier combos. But if it's Smash Attack you want, use Flash or Variares on an RF variant. Please list your parts so we can help you.

Okay, maybe it isn't the best, but it is still quite effective in theory.

L-dragodestroy9

Anyone here? Anyone?

Anyone here? Anyone? And clefairy, what does minecraft have anything to do with beyblade?

(Jan. 14, 2013  5:53 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2013  3:07 PM)Beybladerocx2 Wrote: What are the best Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance combos using these parts?

Note: 'D145' does not exist, D125 does.

Attack: Flash Horogium GB145/AD145 R2F/RF

Defense: Diablo/Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull BD145 RS/CS; Basalt Aquario/Kerbecs/Bull 90 RS
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F/RF

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull TH170/230 D; Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull AD145 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago R145/D125 EWD/WD

Balance: Basalt Kerbecs/Aquario/Bull 230 CS

I can't think of any combo that could work well with Pegasis Dragooon or Dragooon Pegasis.

btw, I will update my collection list whenever i get more, so if you can, please keep a eye out for the updates. Thanks
If you want a smash attack beyblade I would highly reccomend diablo nemesis/basalt kerbecs F : D
(Jan. 22, 2013  2:18 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: If you want a smash attack beyblade I would highly reccomend diablo nemesis/basalt kerbecs F : D

Sorry,but that is a terrible combo.A combo using Flash or Variares would be a lot better.FGrin is also not a good bottom for attack.
(Jan. 22, 2013  2:21 AM)BeybladePants11 Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2013  2:18 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote: If you want a smash attack beyblade I would highly reccomend diablo nemesis/basalt kerbecs F : D

Sorry,but that is a terrible combo.A combo using Flash or Variares would be a lot better.F:D is also not a good bottom for attack.

It is still heavy enough to knock a bey out of the stadium. So it works

Igdgzusckgdidoygccryzutidfheigdk tee hee bored
(Jan. 22, 2013  2:25 AM)l-dragodestroy9 Wrote:

Sorry,but that is a terrible combo.A combo using Flash or Variares would be a lot better.FGrin is also not a good bottom for attack.

It is still heavy enough to knock a bey out of the stadium. So it works

Igdgzusckgdidoygccryzutidfheigdk tee hee bored

Just because it is heavy does not mean it can just KO a bey just like that.Basalt doesn't really have any smash,but it can be used for anti-attack and Diablo could be used better as an anti-attack as well.You should also look at this.Sorry if this sounded negative.
Looking for combos with diablo nemesis?? I have Devine crown, twisted tempo, thermal laceria, l drago destroyer, spiritual fox

Thanks
Twisted tempo and diablo nemesis can make a great combo together

Face bolt tempo

Energy ring tempo

Fusion wheel tempo

Fusion wheel diablo nemesis upside down

Spin track diablo nemesis

Performance tip diablo nemesis

Then you are done
(Jan. 22, 2013  5:50 AM)Bam949 Wrote: Looking for combos with diablo nemesis?? I have Devine crown, twisted tempo, thermal laceria, l drago destroyer, spiritual fox

Thanks

Note: 'spiritual' is misspelled as Spiral.

I don't think you can make a reliable Diablo combo so far with the parts you have. But you can try these combos:

"Attack": Spiral _____ TR145 HF

Spin Equalizer: L-Drago Destroyer TR145 WD
I have:

Gravity Destroyer AD145 WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F
Thunder Lacerta WA130 ES
Inferno Byxis CH120 RS
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Torch Gemios W105CS
HYPER ORSO SW145JB
(There are all hasbro beyblades)

Looking for Attack, Defense,Stamina and Spin steal combinations.

Hows the Hasbro VariAres good for that combo I know it isnt very heavy but its still good.
Hey i need help improving my Phantom Kronos W145 SB

I have pretty much every bey but, only a few Zero G parts. CF,W145,SB,Archer,Pheonic,
change the cw to cancer/gasher and use wd but duo would be a safer option
dont hav many parts. but try this:
Dark Gemios 105F.
What are you talking about first of all dark sucks and gemios sucks so no point of making that combo please list your parts so we can help
(Jan. 23, 2013  1:58 AM)Divine Blader Wrote: dont hav many parts. but try this:
Dark Gemios 105F.

(Jan. 23, 2013  2:05 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: What are you talking about first of all dark ducks and gemios sucks so no point of making that combo XD

Well... that's a pretty blunt way to put it.

But he's right, Dark Gemios 105F is a bad combo. Please list your parts so we can help.