"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 12, 2013  1:47 AM)Thunder Dome Wrote: Coach was responding to someone else. I posted combos for you.
I already did too, and am not repeating what I already said as it would be spam. I told him that his Hell Kerbecs should be his base for everything he does with what he has... even listed his parts for him to learn the names of.
vixx you got any combos for flam byxis earth virgo and ray striker
(Jan. 12, 2013  1:49 AM)Vixxterity Wrote: For what you've suggested for Dustin-Kerbecks, would Earth Kerbecs BD145 CS would be a better defensive combo then Hell Kerbecs BD145 CS? Or are you suggesting Hell because of its weight and better stamina?
I thought Earth doesn't suffer from much recoil compared to Hell when used as a Defense type.
There might be some recoil but also some anti-attack action. yes for a pure defense Earth I suppose though totally overmatched. Hades BD145 would act more as an anti attack from my experience.

(not directed at Vixx)
If you people want help with your combos and ask for it. when you get an answer do not just ignore us and then ask again and again until you hear what you want to hear. That is not asking for help... We gave you help now please accept it and move on.
my cuz told me never take apart a takara tomy is that tru
but ima try it
(Jan. 12, 2013  1:56 AM)Dustin-Kerbecks Wrote: my cuz told me never take apart a takara tomy is that tru

No it is not true, nearly 75% of the beys people use to win are TT and they are combos. so they are taken apart, Takara is the highest quality. This should be why you joined the WBO to get actual info, please stop ignoring advice.
(Jan. 12, 2013  1:51 AM)Dustin-Kerbecks Wrote: vixx you got any combos for flam byxis earth virgo and ray striker

Coach and Thunder Dome suggested for you to base most your combos with Hades Kerbecs and BD145.

But in this case, if you just want to build a combo with those parts alone you're welcome to try Earth Virgo 230 CS as a "Balance" type.

Anyways, who cares what anyone else tells you what not to use (as long as their legal).
one more question and im done is ds the tip
is ds the tip on kerbecks
iks wd a tip
is thunder capricorn s130 illegal and if so how
Yes. Stop asking the same question over and over again even after getting the answer.
Yah, cuz you keep SPAMming. And customized beys are all legal unless you use foreign substances on them. And if you knew the answer, why ask?
(Jan. 12, 2013  3:12 AM)Major Capri Wrote: liar u just want me to shut up

Maybe he wouldn't tell you if you just stopped spamming.
chill i said i got it now i change kerbecks from bd145ds to bd145wd
Not you, we were talking to Major Capri.
Hi I've got

Burn fireblaze
cyber pegasus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium
rock gasher
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
poison serpent

Whats a good attacking combo i can build and one for the longest stamina?. Also i'm looking to buy a couple more so what are some good ones i can buy to build a good combo?

Thanks
Any Combo for omega dragonasis?
and try this combo Basault jupiter 230 w2d
(Jan. 12, 2013  5:33 AM)maasaamune Wrote: Any Combo for omega dragonasis?
and try this combo Basault jupiter 230 w2d

Omega isn't that great of an attack MW,but a combo that I could think of would be,Omega Dragonis CH120RF/R2F.Hope this helped. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2013  5:27 AM)rockgasher Wrote: Hi I've got

Burn fireblaze
cyber pegasus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium
rock gasher
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
poison serpent

Whats a good attacking combo i can build and one for the longest stamina?. Also i'm looking to buy a couple more so what are some good ones i can buy to build a good combo?

Thanks

A stamina type that I would recommend for you is,Burn Cancer/Gasher DF145WD.There is not really a good attack type you can make,but an ok one would be Hell Kerbecs 145F.If you want to know what to buy you should go Purchase Consultation topic. Smile

Burn fireblaze
cyber pegasus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium
rock gasher
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
poison serpent

Attack:Hell Kerbecs BD145 LF
Stamina:Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD

If you can get a RF then replace the LF with it.

Thanks @ beyblade pants and that stamina type combo burn gasher instead of ch120 use sw145 and ya you can even change the wd to s or d or es as you wish try all the combos as much you make you will become more better!!
and ya you can also make a spin stealer using meteo l-drago ch120 or 100 wd,d,EWD,W2d,RDF,LRF,LF,rf and SWD
and the 3rd longest beyblade flame byxis 230 ms
(Jan. 12, 2013  6:37 AM)maasaamune Wrote: Thanks @ beyblade pants and that stamina type combo burn gasher instead of ch120 use sw145 and ya you can even change the wd to s or d or es as you wish try all the combos as much you make you will become more better!!

SW145 is terrible.WD has better stamina then all of those.Sorry if this sounded negative.
no its ok ! i will try these combo's and become better than ever thank you!
How do you all write that words down of your avatars?
(Jan. 12, 2013  6:42 AM)maasaamune Wrote: no its ok ! i will try these combo's and become better than ever thank you!
How do you all write that words down of your avatars?

No problem,if you need help or have questions just hit me a PM. Smile
(Jan. 12, 2013  6:36 AM)Death! Wrote:

Burn fireblaze
cyber pegasus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium
rock gasher
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
poison serpent

Just to add a defense combo in, here's one!

Defense: Basalt Kerbecs 230WD

(Jan. 12, 2013  6:36 AM)Death! Wrote:

Burn fireblaze
cyber pegasus
meteo l drago
basalt horogium
rock gasher
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
poison serpent

rock Gasher: You can add these combos too.

Stamina: Basalt Kerbecs/Gasher 230 SD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago LW105 WD

Clefairy
WD not that good on a 230 compared to SD last I checked. And that combo is a Stamina type not a defense because of the WD tip.