"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
What is the best combo out there with L-Drago Guardian?
(Dec. 28, 2012  5:47 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Check out BeyWiki for that Wink We have an article written how to name everything if the official format.
Insane, Flash on 230 is a dead duck. Useless and will be KOed.

Flash is only good on 160 and below heights...

Oh sorry, I meant S130.
What is my best combo and which hasbro 4d should i get
(Dec. 28, 2012  6:21 AM)DranzWolf Wrote: What is the best combo out there with L-Drago Guardian?

MF(-H) L-Drago Guardian BD145 RDF
(Dec. 28, 2012  7:45 PM)blade2113 Wrote: What is my best combo and which hasbro 4d should i get

Vocal answered your question on what to use so far a few pages back:

(Dec. 25, 2012  3:13 AM)Vocal Wrote: blade2113 Try Gravity Destroyer CH120RF

Since your WD is worn and aggressive, I would suggest getting a new one. For Hasbro 4D, first go for the Hyperblades' Phantom Orion B:D and Flash Sagittario 230 WD, if possible. For more defense, go get a Twisted Tempo and Hell Kerbecs, or faceoff packs or 3-packs that contain either of those two beys.

If you have other questions that regards on what to buy next, here's the proper place to ask:
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
They dont sale hyperbeys where i am im talking about the fail one are any of them good?
(Dec. 28, 2012  8:13 PM)blade2113 Wrote: They dont sale hyperbeys where i am im talking about the fail one are any of them good?

Oh, you mean the ones that you can't change modes and such?
I'd go with Cosmic Pegasus for Cosmic and another R2F, and maybe Divine Crown for TR145 and D. Since you have CH120 already, go for the Team Starbreaker pack for a good amount of parts. Getting a Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium along with Team Starbreaker pack would help too.
I'm improving some of my combos due to getting a LOT of new Beyblades (Zero G and 4D)

Flash Orion S130 R2F
Variares S130/R145 LRF
Revizer Revizer/Gargole/Killerken/Wyvang SP230/E230/BD145 CS
Phantom/Death Cancer/Kerbecs/Bull 230 SD/D
Meteo L-Drago/Phantom Cancer/Kerbecs/Bull /Death Cancer/Kerbecs/Bull BGrin
Revizer/Killerken/Gargole/Wyvang Dragooon SA165 WD/EDS
Duo Aquario 230 MB
L-Drago Guardian BD145 RDF
Gryph Gryph E230 BSF
If there are any combos you think I could make with extra parts, please tell me. Thanks!
Well, those combos look quite good! As long as you have some good combos, and want to keep some fun combos too(such as the MLD B: D combo), it really isn't a problem.

For the B: D combo, only Meteo L Drago is actually usable. B: D kinda sucks, but people still try it for spin-steal combos. So even you can try it for spin-steal here.
Revizer Dragooon BD145RDF is a monster, from what I know.
Duo Aquario would be better if it was Duo Cancer, I believe.

Even though Death is a passable Stamina wheel, you cannot use it when you own a Phantom. Phantom Cancer 230D would be your best bet there.

If you actually do wish to try out anti-attack, then Basalt Kerbecs R145RF/R2F is a really nice combo.
Anti-Attack can be used effectively against all Attackers (though Flash gives them a few problems).

Two prerequisites while making an anti-attack combo are-
1. The metal wheel should be as heavy as possible; heavier than the attacker its used against.
2. Amazing grip, so that it doesn't fall prey to its own game.

Diablo, the heaviest 4D system Metal Wheel is best suited to Anti-Attack. Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F can do quite some harm to any attacker; and even certain regular Stamina types (due to Diablo's aggressive design, the combo can be used as both- Attack, and Anti-Attack).

Launching an anti-attack properly is quite important too. From what I've seen in certain videos (and at tournaments), anti-attack combos are usually made to Tornado Stall, and get to the Attacker (which usually performs a flower pattern) near the exits to score an easy KO.

If you read my updated combos, you would have saw that I tried Anti-Attack combos before. Thanks for the suggestion, but anti-attacks don't really work well for me. Whenever I try using an anti-attack combo, it gets OS'ed (even by my attack types) and sometimes KO'ed (specifically my Flash combo).
For my Phantom or Duo combos, I only have one Cancer so I can only use Cancer on one of the combos. Thanks for the suggestion on my Revizer Dragooon combo, but my RDF is too worn out to function properly so I'm going to also drop the L-Drago Guardian combo also. I'm also going to drop my Gryph combo until further notice. What Chrome wheels and tracks (out of the ones listed) should I use for my defensive combo and what chrome wheels and tips (out of the ones listed) should I use for my Dragooon Zombie combo?
hey guys may I have a combo please I have:

clear wheels :
Pegasus x3, l-drago,befall,zurafa,cancer,destroyer,herculeo,lyre,lynx,orso,crown,bull,virgo

fusion wheels :
basalt,meteo,cyber,cyclone,screw,flame,beat,rock,divine, cosmic,earth,dark( I know dark is useless o well

spin tracks :
145x,105x2,d125,lw105,tr145,ed145,ad145x2,w105,gb145,h145

performance tips:
b,d,wdx2,sdx2,rsf,LF,fx2,mf,r2f,bs,ds

I am getting a random booster 5 so I don't know which bey I am getting

thanks a lot

(Dec. 29, 2012  5:00 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: hey guys may I have a combo please I have:

thanks a lot

Attack: Cosmic Pegasus/Gravity Perseus TR145/AD145/D125/W105 R2F

Defense: Basalt Bull/Cancer GB145 RSF

Stamina: Basalt Bull/Cancer AD145/W105 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus TR145/ED145/D125 WD
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:44 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2012  5:00 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: hey guys may I have a combo please I have:

thanks a lot

Attack: Cosmic Pegasus/Gravity Perseus TR145/AD145/D125/W105 R2F

Defense: Basalt Bull/Cancer GB145 RSF

Stamina: Basalt Bull/Cancer AD145/W105 WD
Spin Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus TR145/ED145/D125 WD

thanks a lot but poison zurafa, dark cancer,garvity destroyer are all fake beys and would basalt bull gb145rsf be better with rs because I saw a video that said rs is better then rsf is it true and I forgot to add I have metal faces
If its fake, it can't be used.
Oh no, RSF is more preferable(though RS and RSF are quite same)...
RS isn't as tall, and has worse stamina IIRC, RSF is preferred for Balance, Stamina, and BD145. As well as a semi Anti-Attack Ability. RS is better for pure defense.
Do you guys know where to buy hyperblades???
Go to Stores with beyblade in stock thread...
I just got my new fusion hades in the mail, finally completing my collection of 4D beys. (i've been really trying to get them all after finding out how hasbro screwed them up)

Ok, so, what are some decent, good, great, tier, or top-tier combos using parts from the 4d line?
We need to know what other parts you have as well, but you should probably just reference the Competitive combo list. Unless you only want to use parts from the 4D line.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-6-2012
Well, I pretty much have every bey EXCLUDING ZERO-G, PLASTICS, AND HMS. Other than that I pretty much have every bey
I don't see any of them in toys r us or target I live in NY city so I don't rilly see them and in ny city we don't fave a walmart
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:48 PM)prothunder Wrote: I don't see any of them in toys r us or target I live in NY city so I don't rilly see them

try walmart
(Dec. 29, 2012  11:48 PM)prothunder Wrote: I don't see any of them in toys r us or target I live in NY city so I don't rilly see them
hyperblades haven't been released in stores yet, but they will soon. I really tried to get fusion hades after seeing that they are badly recoloring him... I am interested in getting omega dragonis hyperblade though, since it's not the comic recolor and it looks like the one in the anime. So now i can use am omega dragonis without worrying about messing up any paint Smile

(Dec. 29, 2012  11:54 PM)dark aquario 55 Wrote:

try walmart

We don't fave Walmart in NYC sad life bro
Whats the best combo for the Fusion metal wheel, I have all parts other then Zero-G, RDF(mine is worn down way too much)