"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:20 AM)Tranton Wrote: Can someone please give me a good VariAres combo only using only pre-4Ds that don't have R145 or CH120 on it?I have a Takara Tomy VariAres, by the way.
MF-H Variares BD145/S130/H145 RF/R2F/LRF.

Hope this helped!
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:13 AM)JonesBreaker93 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  2:03 PM)Orion97 Wrote: A friend of mine just got his L-Drago Destroy, so asking on his behalf.
What would be the best possible combo with LDD? Right now he's using LDD LW105R2F, but we've got parts like CH120, BD145, RF, MF, etc. available in our locality so tell me if he could use one of those.

I noticed You havnt gotten a reply yet, so here goes, I have also been trying to find some good combos for LDD, I dont recomend CH120 because it can some times be loose, R2F isnt bad on left spins but MF might be better, just to help increase the weight since the fusion wheel is plastic, but since the energy ring is metal, a low spin track might be best for metal on metal contact, try 90, or 100 spin track with a MF and Maybe a Metal Face.

There is a Discussion Thread on LDD so I would check that out to get several ideas. However, probably the hands down best combo for LDD is MF-H LDD BD145RDF (which is a top tier combo btw). That is an excellent balance combo that can spin steal/equalize to win vs defense, it can KO a lot of stamina combos, and even has a decent chance against attack. If you dont have RDF, then MF-H LDD BD145MF is also a great combo.
Okay, so I'm getting a PD (polished defence) bottom and I heard its good for stamina. So, would it be better than EWD, WD, SD, or D? What combos do you recommend with it?
And also, an anti spin equalizer combo for bb-10. I've heard Death ____ would do, but I'm not sure what parts would do better

(Dec. 12, 2012  7:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: I currently own all parts from metal fusion to metal fury (Takara Tomy), and the top-tier parts listed in the competitive MFB combos thread, except for W145, H145, R145, Cygnus, Hades, Bull, RB, D, SD.
Thanks in advance Smile

EDIT: oh, and also a few combos that could possibly counter dragooon (with different wheels other than death)
(Dec. 20, 2012  3:40 PM)Infinity Wrote: Okay, so I'm getting a PD (polished defence) bottom and I heard its good for stamina. So, would it be better than EWD, WD, SD, or D? What combos do you recommend with it?
And also, an anti spin equalizer combo for bb-10. I've heard Death ____ would do, but I'm not sure what parts would do better

(Dec. 12, 2012  7:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: I currently own all parts from metal fusion to metal fury (Takara Tomy), and the top-tier parts listed in the competitive MFB combos thread, except for W145, H145, R145, Cygnus, Hades, Bull, RB, D, SD.
Thanks in advance Smile

EDIT: oh, and also a few combos that could possibly counter dragooon (with different wheels other than death)
Few months back, a member here did testings with Polished Defense using Duo Cygnus 160PD: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Duo-Cygnus-160PD
(Dec. 20, 2012  3:40 PM)Infinity Wrote: [...]

[...]

You could try (MF-H) Duo Cygnus/Aquario B:D to counter most spin-stealing Dragooon combos. However, the B:D has to work properly to give it that extra rotations to win. Mines stopped working by now. :(
I have tried Fang serpent d145 cs, one that i know works is meteo l drago 100 sd.
meteo l drago 100sd is the only bey combo i have made that can gain more stamina when its attacked, instead of the spin steal thing...
You should list your parts if you already haven't AquarioMaster97
tips:
AS, Hf/s, Msf, sd,d,hf, lf, r2f, and s

tracks:

100, 145, 105, w105, lw105,

fusion wheels :
meteo, galaxy,storm,bigbang,lightning,rock,earth,basalt

Energy rings:
ldrago, pegasus 1-3, Aquila, aqurio, solo,

the best combo that i have that i have tested in the crater and bolt blast arenas is meteo l drago 100 sd, both modes have a greater chance for the ruber to hit the metal wheel on the opposite bey....

also does beat egeal th170 ewd work?

(Dec. 20, 2012  8:19 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:20 AM)Tranton Wrote: Can someone please give me a good VariAres combo only using only pre-4Ds that don't have R145 or CH120 on it?I have a Takara Tomy VariAres, by the way.
MF-H Variares BD145/S130/H145 RF/R2F/LRF.

Hope this helped!

i think if you put a low track like 95 i think to 105 with a EWD or EDS it would work its not tested yet my friend has all my part at the time :\
(Dec. 20, 2012  3:17 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2012  2:13 AM)JonesBreaker93 Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  2:03 PM)Orion97 Wrote: A friend of mine just got his L-Drago Destroy, so asking on his behalf.
What would be the best possible combo with LDD? Right now he's using LDD LW105R2F, but we've got parts like CH120, BD145, RF, MF, etc. available in our locality so tell me if he could use one of those.

I noticed You havnt gotten a reply yet, so here goes, I have also been trying to find some good combos for LDD, I dont recomend CH120 because it can some times be loose, R2F isnt bad on left spins but MF might be better, just to help increase the weight since the fusion wheel is plastic, but since the energy ring is metal, a low spin track might be best for metal on metal contact, try 90, or 100 spin track with a MF and Maybe a Metal Face.

There is a Discussion Thread on LDD so I would check that out to get several ideas. However, probably the hands down best combo for LDD is MF-H LDD BD145RDF (which is a top tier combo btw). That is an excellent balance combo that can spin steal/equalize to win vs defense, it can KO a lot of stamina combos, and even has a decent chance against attack. If you dont have RDF, then MF-H LDD BD145MF is also a great combo.

i think you could also try LDD d145 DS to allow the adsorb mode on LDD to be used...
(Dec. 20, 2012  9:19 PM)AquarioMaster97 Wrote: tips:
AS, Hf/s, Msf, sd,d,hf, lf, r2f, and s

tracks:

100, 145, 105, w105, lw105,

fusion wheels :
meteo, galaxy,storm,bigbang,lightning,rock,earth,basalt

Energy rings:
ldrago, pegasus 1-3, Aquila, aqurio, solo,

the best combo that i have that i have tested in the crater and bolt blast arenas is meteo l drago 100 sd, both modes have a greater chance for the ruber to hit the metal wheel on the opposite bey....

also does beat egeal th170 ewd work?

Stamina: Basalt Aquario W105 SD/D
Spin-Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago LW105 SD

Beat Eagle TH170 EWD would not work because Beat isn't a stamina wheel. You should use Duo/Phantom (from Takara Tomy/Sonokong or Hasbro's Hyperblades)/Basalt Aquario TH170 D/SD for a better stamina combo.
(Dec. 19, 2012  4:14 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: I have all MFB beys please make me a really good leone and heruseus combo
looks like i got ignored but now i only need a leone combo
(Dec. 20, 2012  9:58 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2012  4:14 AM)kyoyatategami Wrote: I have all MFB beys please make me a really good leone and heruseus combo
looks like i got ignored but now i only need a leone combo

If you really do have all the MFB beys like you say you do:

Anti-Attack: Diablo Leone BD145 R2F/RF; Basalt Leone R145 R2F/RF
Defense: Duo/Death Leone BD145 RS/CS/RDF
Anti-Spin Stealer: Death Leone BD145 RDF, Duo Leone B:D

Add a metal face to these combos if possible. These are just some of the combos you can use, but refer to this thread and test yourself if the Leone clear wheel could work with these competitive combos: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-6-2012
can someone tell me of zero g attack combos without so tall tracks if possible? (at the top tier list appears 230 or E230 for the tracks of zero g attack combos)
(Dec. 21, 2012  1:04 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: can someone tell me of zero g attack combos without so tall tracks if possible? (at the top tier list appears 230 or E230 for the tracks of zero g attack combos)

Not really sure, but I believe MSF-H Saramanda Ifraid W145CF is good for sway attack.
Can I have some combos?

what are some good combos using the phantom wheel but NOT the 230 track, i'm horrible at using tall beys... exception being beat lynx's track... THsomething
Phantom Orion AD145WD?
Phantom Orion TH170D?

There are quite a few so long as you search...
hey guys I got my poison zurafa , dark gasher , gravity destroyer , storm Pegasus all from hong kong and guess what for poison zurafa I got f instead of mb and for dark gasher I got h145sd and for storm Pegasus I got 145sd and gravity destroyer was perfect but they are fake on the box of storm Pegasus it said super hero and on dark gasher it said super dcancer its just stupide
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:36 AM)dark aquario 55 Wrote: hey guys I got my poison zurafa , dark gasher , gravity destroyer , storm Pegasus all from hong kong and guess what for poison zurafa I got f instead of mb and for dark gasher I got h145sd and for storm Pegasus I got 145sd and gravity destroyer was perfect but they are fake on the box of storm Pegasus it said super hero and on dark gasher it said super dcancer its just stupide

You're supposed to post this in the thread " Manufactoring Errors with Your Bey."
(Dec. 21, 2012  2:21 AM)Insane Wrote: Can I have some combos?

Attack:Flash _____ S130R2F

Defence:Basalt/Diablo Kerbecs BD145RB

StaminaTongue_outhantom Cygnus AD145WD/EWD OR BD145EDS

Balance:L-Drago Destroy BD145EDS

EDIT:Meteo L-Drago/Gravity Perseus TR145EWD are also great Spin Equalizers
I need a good combo for Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance, and Destabilizer please.

Also, I use the Super Vortex Stadium, so try not to use BD145.

@ Pikabalder15
Attack: l drago destroy 125 rf
Defense: basalt bull/kerbecs bd145 wb
Stamina:basalt kerbecs/bull 145 wd
Anti-attack:diablo kerbecs/bull gb145 rf
Spin-steal: meteo l drago 100 wd
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:57 AM)PikaBlader15 Wrote: I need a good combo for Attack, Defense, Stamina, Balance, and Destabilizer please.

Also, I use the Super Vortex Stadium, so try not to use BD145.

Since its in the Super Vortex Stadium:
Stamina: Twisted Kerbecs 100 WD

However, in the BB-10 MFB stadium, you're also opted to use:
Anti-Attack: Diablo Kerbecs/Bull BD145 RF

Since I got some more beys, I'm gonna look for another combo recommendation o-o

My parts~

MFB:
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Gravity Perseus AD145WD
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Cancer D125RF
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Big Bang Pegasis FD
Fang Leone 130W2D
Beat Lynx TH170WD
L-Drago Destroy FS
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
VariAres DD
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Phantom Orion BD
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Diablo Nemesis XD
Fusion Hades AD145WD
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Flash Sagittario 230WD

Zero-G:
Samurai Ifraid W145CF (x2)
Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD
Pirates Orojya 145D
Thief Phoenic E230GCF
Guardian Revizer 160SB
Archer Gryph C145S (x2)
Pirates Killerken A230JSB
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF (x3. One is the WHF Model)
Archer Gargole SA165WSF
Bandid Goreim DF145BS
Berserker Begirados SR200BWD (x2)
Bandid Genbull F230TB
Shinobi Genbull 130W2D
Gargole Ifraid SA165GCF
Saramanda Balro DF145SWD
Gryph Girago WA130HF
Goreim Revizer E230SB
Killerken Balro A230WB
Orojya Wyvang 145EDS
Samurai Pegasis W105R2F (x2)
Gladiator Bahamdia SP230GF (x2)

other parts:
230 (Doesn't work with stone faces)
T125
AD145
WD
FS
WSF
JSB
Saramanda Ifraid DF145BS (Obviously not going to use this)
Thief Phoenic Flame ver. (And this as well)
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:06 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Since I got some more beys, I'm gonna look for another combo recommendation o-o

My parts~

Nice collection. Here's some combos on what you can use on an BB-10 MFB stadium then:

Attack: MF Flash Orion W145/S130 R2F/RF

Defense: MSF Reviser Reviser E230/BD145 RB/RDF

Stamina: (MF-) Phantom Hades/Cygnus W145 WD; (MF-) Phantom Hades/Cygnus TH170/230 D/SD
Spin-Equalizer: MSF Killerken/Reviser/Dragooon Dragooon BD145 RDF; MF Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF

(Dec. 21, 2012  6:30 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2012  4:06 PM)BH145WD Wrote: Since I got some more beys, I'm gonna look for another combo recommendation o-o

My parts~

Nice collection. Here's some combos on what you can use on an BB-10 MFB stadium then:

Attack: MF Flash Orion W145/S130 R2F/RF

Defense: MSF Reviser Reviser E230/BD145 RB/RDF

Stamina: (MF-) Phantom Hades/Cygnus W145 WD; (MF-) Phantom Hades/Cygnus TH170/230 D/SD

Spin-Equalizer: MSF Killerken/Reviser/Dragooon Dragooon BD145 RDF; MF Gravity Perseus BD145 RDF
Instead of Revizer^2, I'd recommend using Killerken, Saramanda, or Gargole as the bottom Chrome. I believe Wyvang works fairly well, too. Gargole work work well as a bottom Chrome on your Spin-Stealer.

I would also try MSF Begirados Begirados S130? R2F/RF for Attack.