"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I own L-Drago Destructor any good things to customize that with? I do also have Kerbecs but I don't want to customize that
phantom Gasher, Try These!
Twisted Gasher AD145/TR145/BD145 WD/WB
Beat Lynx/VariAries CH120 RF/MF
Meteo L-Drago 105WD/WB (or) BD145MB
Ok so I'm trying to get ready for an upcoming tournament... I expect to see a bunch of weak customs, but also a few strong customs that use wheels like Flash, Dragooon, Phantom, Duo, etc. So basically, I'm looking for about 8-10 combos you recommend I use for the tournament. (and any suggested launch technique for each combo) I want one of them to be able to easily KO weak combos at low spin, and a good left defence combo (like a defensive dragooon combo) , plus a good combo that can outspin spin stealers
I currently own all parts from metal fusion to metal fury (Takara Tomy), and the top-tier parts listed in the competitive MFB combos thread, except for RDF, W145, H145, R145, Cygnus, Hades, Bull, RB, D, SD, SA165.
And also tell me a bey or a set you recommend I get for the parts. Thanks in advance Smile
O.o Nice collection.

Hope this helped! Just KO things like spin stealers (Meteo) with Flash, against Dragooon, you just have to use Death smthing and pray, and for lefty Dragooon Defense, Syncrhromes win XD. You have a great collection to work with, and try to get W145, SA165 for Dragooon, RB, RDF, Cygnus and Hades for a shot at the top 3! Good luck~
Well to outspin spin-stealers, you'll probably need something kind of aggresive, and a good stamina time most probably. So my combos for a good stamina type is: Phantom Gasher 230D, mainly for the fact that the spin track gives added defense to those low attackers and if I believe correctly spin stealers. As for the rest of the combos:
AttacK:MF Gravity Destroyer BD145MF (kills high beys, best used in Left Spin mode, in Counter mode)
MF Lightning L-Drago CH120RF/LRF
MF Screw Pisces 85RF/R2F

Defense: MF Twisted Kerbecs BD145RS (MB is no longer TT, so it's replaced with RS)
MF Duo Kerbecs 230CS (CS has to be a calm one)

Stamina: Phantom Gasher 230D (like I expplained)
Duo Aquario AD145SD/WD

Balance: Twisted Tempo R145RF (I know you don't have Zurafa, so it's one you should get for this combo

EDIT: Forgot for attack: MF Flash Orion CH120R2F
Ummm... Herculeo, those combos will be crushed by any Zero - G and Flash.
Twisted + Kerbecs + BD145 does not work well
Screw and Lightning are outclassed, as is Gravity in the wake of Flash
Duo combo is fine, but not something you'd place with
Phantom Gasher 230 D will be thrown. Thrown. out of stadia with the current beys, and if it isn't, destabilized to death.

"I currently own all parts from metal fusion to metal fury (Takara Tomy), and the top-tier parts listed in the competitive MFB combos thread"

Seriously Herculeo?
:L I see you pooint, but I know nothing much asout Zero-G.....I'll keep what you said in mind
Ahah, number 1 rule about 0G now days, BB10 and BBG003/4 Defense: Synchrome Combos.
(Dec. 12, 2012  7:57 PM)Kujikato Wrote: O.o Nice collection.

Hope this helped! Just KO things like spin stealers (Meteo) with Flash, against Dragooon, you just have to use Death smthing and pray, and for lefty Dragooon Defense, Syncrhromes win XD. You have a great collection to work with, and try to get W145, SA165 for Dragooon, RB, RDF, Cygnus and Hades for a shot at the top 3! Good luck~

Just wondering, how does a Metal Stone Face on a combo with a MFB metal wheel work exactly? An MSF custom set is arriving on my way, so I can test Reviser Dragooon combos.
(Dec. 12, 2012  8:09 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Ahah, number 1 rule about 0G now days, BB10 and BBG003/4 Defense: Synchrome Combos.
That is as good as binary code to me.
XD

I just finished learning binary XD I'm planning to get a lot of ZG soon, that'll help a lot ._.
I combined Beyblades with my friends to see what combos could be created with all of our beyblades combined. Attack Defence Stamina and Balance combos once again
All of our beyblades and parts are:
Ray Serpent M145MS
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF
Rock Giraffe R145WB
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Burn Phoenix 135MS
Thunder Leone GB145BS
Killer Beafowl UW145EWD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Big Bang Pegasus F: D
Phantom Orion B: D
Variares D: D
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Sythe Kronos T125EDS (Hasbro) *not mine*
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Torch Aires 125D
Storm Pegasus 105RF
Lightning L-Drago 100HF
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Cyber Peagsus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ultimate Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Fang Leone 130W2D
Counter Scorpio 145D
Burn Wolf SW145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Earth Aquilla 145WD
Diablo Nemesis X: D
Fusion Hades AD145SWD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Forbidden Eonis 130D
Ray Gil 100RSF
Poison Giraffe S130MB
Poison Pegasus ED145JB
Jade Jupiter 130B (Hasbro) *not mine*
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer Stamina GB145S
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Black Sun Galaxy Pegasus GB145MS

Spare parts: Spare parts: Leone clear wheel, Aquilla clear wheel, Lynx clear wheel, 145 (2), Ball, Flat, Earth metal wheel, Fang metal wheel, Fury metal wheel, inferno metal wheel, capricorn clear wheel, byxis clear wheel, 105, 100, RF, RS, ED145, Inferno metal wheel, F: S, Unicorno clear wheel, LF

Sorry its long
Okay with my beys I'd like to request a really good combo for each Zero-G and MF

I posses:
- Storm Pegasis 105RF
- Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
- Big Bang Pegasis F: D
- Ray Striker D125CS
- Fang Leone 130W2D
- Flame Libra T125ES
- Phantom Orion 145ES
- L Dragon Destructor LW105LF
- Cosmic Pegasis W105R2F
- Beat Lynx AD145WD
- Blitz Striker 100SF
- Proto Nemesis AD145D
- Inferno Gasher SW145SF
- Storm Aquario 100HF/S
- Counter Leone 145D
- Hyper Aquario 105F
- Theif Phoenic E230GCF
- Samurai Ifraid W145CF

Waiting for to be delivered:
- Samurai Pegasis W105R2F
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:03 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: I combined Beyblades with my friends to see what combos could be created with all of our beyblades combined. Attack Defence Stamina and Balance combos once again
All of our beyblades and parts are:
Sorry its long

Attack: Veriares S130/R145 R2F/RF

Anti-Attack: Basalt Horogium R145 R2F/RF
Defense: Basalt Kerbecs BD145 RS/CS
Wobbler-Defense: Basalt Kerbecs 230 CS

Stamina: Phantom Hades/Kerbecs 230/TH170 D/CS; Phantom Hades/Kerbecs B:D; Phantom Hades/Kerbecs BD145 EDS/CS

Spin Equalizer: Gravity Perseus D125 EWD/WD

I highly recommend the ones that are bolded, since they are currently top tier and are the best you can make so far. You're welcome to try the unbolded combos, which are useable to an extent. Also, add metal faces to these combos if possible.
(Dec. 12, 2012  9:10 PM)Vixxterity Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2012  7:57 PM)Kujikato Wrote: O.o Nice collection.

Just wondering, how does a Metal Stone Face on a combo with a MFB metal wheel work exactly? An MSF custom set is arriving on my way, so I can test Reviser Dragooon combos.

Stone Faces aren't compatible with Beys released prior to Zero-G, so I don't exactly know what he was thinking when he typed that, ha ha. The Metal, Hybrid Wheel, and 4D Systems of Beyblade are only compatible with traditional Metal Faces, so that's what you should use.

(Dec. 13, 2012  4:03 AM)GladiatorGaruda Wrote: I combined Beyblades with my friends to see what combos could be created with all of our beyblades combined. Attack Defence Stamina and Balance combos once again
Sorry its long

For a BB-10 -
Attack: VariAres R145RF/R2F
Stamina: Phantom Hades 100/AD145WD/D/EWD, TH170/230D
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145RS/CS/RF/R2F, R145RF/R2F
Balance: Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F (Attack-Defense hybrid/Anti-Attack), Phantom Hades TH170/230CS (Stamina-Defense hybrid)

(Dec. 13, 2012  4:55 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Okay with my beys I'd like to request a really good combo for each Zero-G and MF

I posses:

For BB-10 -
Attack: Ifraid Phoenic D125/SW145/E230RF/R2F
Stamina: none
Defense: Ifraid Pegasis 100/E230CS, SW145RF/R2F
Balance: L-Drago Destructor D125/AD145CF/GCF (Equalizer-Destabilizer)

For general Zero-G -
Attack: Pegasis/Ifraid Phoenic/Pegasis W145/AD145/E230CF (Zero-G Attacker)
Defense: Pegasis/Ifraid Phoenic/Pegasis W145/AD145/E230ES
Balance: none
(Dec. 13, 2012  4:55 AM)Zero_JT Wrote: Okay with my beys I'd like to request a really good combo for each Zero-G and MF

I posses:
For BB-10 -
Attack: Ifraid Phoenic D125/SW145/E230RF/R2F
Defense: Ifraid Pegasis 100/E230CS, SW145RF/R2F
Balance: L-Drago Destructor D125/AD145CF/GCF (Equalizer-Destabilizer)

For general Zero-G -
Attack: Pegasis/Ifraid Phoenic/Pegasis W145/AD145/E230CF (Zero-G Attacker)
Defense: Pegasis/Ifraid Phoenic/Pegasis W145/AD145/E230ES
Balance: none

Awesome thanks for the combos! Much appreciated Grin
Oh bummer
*Epic fail*

Meh, MSF for 0G, MF for MFB pre-0G, thanks Insom Smile
Need the best attack and stamina combo:

Fusion wheel:
Hades
Ultimate Meteo
Galaxy
Cyber
Flame
Storm

Energy Ring:
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Aquario
Bull
L-Drago Absorb

Spin Track:
BD145
W105
DF105

Performance tip:
DS
R2F
LRF
F

(Dec. 13, 2012  7:37 PM)zebby123 Wrote: Need the best attack and stamina combo:

Fusion wheel:
Hades
Ultimate Meteo
Galaxy
Cyber
Flame
Storm

Energy Ring:
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Aquario
Bull
L-Drago Absorb

Spin Track:
BD145
W105
DF105

Performance tip:
DS
R2F
LRF
F

Attack: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) R2F
Stamina: None (Or you can use an uncustomed Hades Kerbecs in the meantime)

You do need at least a WD or a EWD tip to make a decent Hades Kerbecs stamina combo and a decent Meteo L-Drago spin equalizer combo. And consider getting Hasbro's Hyperblades' Flash Sagitarrio and Phantom B:D.
Need the best joimed attack and stamina combo:

Fusion wheel:
Hades
Ultimate Meteo
Galaxy
Cyber
Flame
Storm

Energy Ring:
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Aquario
Bull
L-Drago Absorb

Spin Track:
BD145
W105
DF105

Performance tip:
DS
R2F
LRF
F

(Dec. 13, 2012  8:06 PM)zebby123 Wrote: Need the best joimed attack and stamina combo:

Fusion wheel:
Hades
Ultimate Meteo
Galaxy
Cyber
Flame
Storm

Energy Ring:
Pegasus
Pegasus II
Kerbecs
Aquario
Bull
L-Drago Absorb

Spin Track:
BD145
W105
DF105

Performance tip:
DS
R2F
LRF
F

Attack:Meteo L-Drago Absorb 100LRF/Hades Kerbecs 100R2F

Defence:NONE

Stamina:Hades Kerbecs BD145DS

Balance:Meteo L-Drago Absorb BD145LRF
zebby U DO Have a stamina type build, I guess nobody saw it just because there not "top tier" parts, anyway the only stamina combo u can do is, Flame Aquario DF145DS
Not why my first post isnt here, but anyway zebby, the only stamina type you can build is,
Flame Aquario DF145DS, but i dont reccomend using it really Tired Atleast get a new fusion wheel such as phantom or burn, and new performace tip such as WD, EWD, or EDS, Maybe even a new spin track like AD145, or 230 Joyful_3
Hell/Hades paired up with BD145 in Boost/Attack Mode actually outclasses Flame for Stamina purposes. Smile BeybladePants11 was on the right track with his Stamina recommendation, though, Meteo L-Drago DF105DS would probably stand a better chance against more of today's Stamina and Defense customs than either Hades or Flame.
The only thing zebby123 can do for a defense combo would be an anti-attack like,
Hades Pegasus II BD145(Boost Mode)R2F
But I wouldnt reccomend that combo to any body lolz