no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Had a weird dream where I built this (As a Metal Fight Version of Driger):
Energy Ring: Virgo
Hybrid Wheel: Grand
Track: 145
Tip: Metal Flat

Could someone test this for me? as I only have the Energy Ring and none of the other parts thanks!
(Dec. 11, 2012  7:13 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Had a weird dream where I built this (As a Metal Fight Version of Driger):
Energy Ring: Virgo
Hybrid Wheel: Grand
Track: 145
Tip: Metal Flat

Could someone test this for me? as I only have the Energy Ring and none of the other parts thanks!

I don't think that combo's going to work. Grand's an outclassed stamina/defense wheel and 145 is also an outclassed stamina track. As for the Metal Flat tip, it could be used in a good tornado staller combo when paired up with the Phantom wheel and an 85 or 90 track. Please list your parts and we'll help you build a combo here.
how about these,im still coming up with more fun combo's

Well I do actually have 145 track from my Leone! And it's ok I don't really think I have much Metal Beyblades that aren't outclassed as you say.
As I intend on buying three Hasbro Fang Leones (Two Spark FX versions and one normal colour version) does anyone recommend any other 4D Beyblades to customise with them?
Tyson maybe you should customize them with something like big bang pegasus or scythe kronos for attack and stamina to create a balance type bey
(Dec. 11, 2012  8:38 PM)Tysonblader009 Wrote: Well I do actually have 145 track from my Leone! And it's ok I don't really think I have much Metal Beyblades that aren't outclassed as you say.
As I intend on buying three Hasbro Fang Leones (Two Spark FX versions and one normal colour version) does anyone recommend any other 4D Beyblades to customise with them?

From my perspective, Hasbro's Fang Leone isn't that good though. Refer to the Purchase Consultation Thread if you need help on what to buy: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863

All I can say from here, is just list your parts and we can help you out on what combos you can make so far. Do you own at least a Basalt Horogium/Twisted Tempo, Meteo L-Drago (Absorb), Cosmic Pegasus, or a Hell/Hades Kerbecs? But yes, please do list your parts.
I'd like to make an Iron Man type Bey

I was thinking of some of the parts already that could be used (obviously not all at the same time)

Clear Wheel:
- Tempo
- Leone

Fusion Wheels:
- Diablo
- Basalt

Track:
- A230

Tip:
- ES
- EDS
- JSB

4D Track + Tip:
- X : D
- D : D
- F : S
- B : D

I don't have all of these parts but I can just purchase them anyways
Also if possible to request both MF and Zero-G Variants of this bey
How do you define an "Iron Man type bey?"

(And no double-posting please. Smile)
Hi there, I need a combo! Doesn't have to adhere to any rles/themes, just has to be good.
Beyblades:
L-Drago Destructor LW105LF
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F + Extra Energy Ring, Face Bolt, and Metal wheel
Fang Leone 130W²D
Phantom Orion 145ES
*Twisted Tempo 145WD (Being shipped)
**Scythe Kronos (Hasbro version, I forgot the rest of the name)
ED145FB (Forbidden Ionis Spin Track+Performance Tip)

*Means I'm getting it soon
**Means I'm considering getting it
Also feel free to suggest any Beys I should get to help my combo potential
Thanks!
Yozzoy, the rest of Kronos is T125EDS but Iam pretty sure no one recomends getting it. As for a good combo, I would have to say try; Twisted Leone ED145WD or Phantom Orion W105WD.
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:02 AM)Insomniac Wrote: How do you define an "Iron Man type bey?"

(And no double-posting please. Smile)

Yeah sorry about that my other post wasn't visible... so I posted again and it just came up D: so just edited my other post

Well how would you define Iron Man?

Heavily Armored that packs a big punch with any means nessisary (mainly his Repulsors) using his weapons, gadgets and so on and so forth haha
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:52 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hi there, I need a combo! Doesn't have to adhere to any rles/themes, just has to be good.
Beyblades:
Thanks!

For a BB-10 Attack Stadium, I'd recommend Twisted Pegasus III W105WD for Stamina, and Twisted Pegasus III ED145R2F for Defense. You don't have the parts necessary to make an effective Attacker. Also, Hasbro's Scythe isn't worth buying as you already have a Twisted coming. For what to buy, you should take a look at the Competitive MFB Combos list to see what you lack. Smile

(Dec. 12, 2012  6:15 AM)Zero_JT Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:02 AM)Insomniac Wrote: How do you define an "Iron Man type bey?"

Heavily Armored that packs a big punch with any means nessisary (mainly his Repulsors) using his weapons, gadgets and so on and so forth haha

You have Diablo, which is quite heavy and can be used in several aggressive, effective combos, but that's it. None of your other parts allow you to make such a Bey and still be competitive. :\
(Dec. 12, 2012  6:15 AM)Zero_JT Wrote:

You have Diablo, which is quite heavy and can be used in several aggressive, effective combos, but that's it. None of your other parts allow you to make such a Bey and still be competitive. :\
[/quote]

Haha thanks for the reply!

Ahhh fair enough, but I mentioned I can purchase any other part if need be, doesn't really have to be competitive really, just something that's decent that works, a Zero-G ver and MF
In that case, I'd recommend MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F for a BB-10, and MSF-H Killerken/Gryph Killerken/Saramanda TH170RS for general Zero-G.
(Dec. 12, 2012  7:12 AM)Insomniac Wrote: In that case, I'd recommend MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F for a BB-10, and MSF-H Killerken/Gryph Killerken/Saramanda TH170RS for general Zero-G.

Awesome thanks! Grin
(Dec. 12, 2012  5:52 AM)Yozzoy Wrote: Hi there, I need a combo! Doesn't have to adhere to any rles/themes, just has to be good.
Beyblades:
L-Drago Destructor LW105LF
Cosmic Pegasus W105R2F + Extra Energy Ring, Face Bolt, and Metal wheel
Fang Leone 130W²D
Phantom Orion 145ES
*Twisted Tempo 145WD (Being shipped)
**Scythe Kronos (Hasbro version, I forgot the rest of the name)
ED145FB (Forbidden Ionis Spin Track+Performance Tip)

*Means I'm getting it soon
**Means I'm considering getting it
Thanks!

Since I'm assuming that these are Hasbro parts (most notably Hasbro's stock Phantom):
Stamina: Twisted _____ W105 WD
Anti-Attack: Twisted Tempo W105 R2F (you'll need Rock Zurafa for its R145 track to improve this combo, but you can use this in the meantime)

Wait for Hasbro's Hyperblades line to come out in your area so you can get the better Phantom wheel and a B:D tip. Don't get Scythe as both its Takara Tomy/Sonokong and Hasbro counterparts is outclassed, unless you really need its EDS tip.

If you need more help on what to buy next, there's always this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Purchase...ion--21863
What combo can Fang be utilized in its full potential?
(Dec. 12, 2012  8:30 AM)Blader Phantom Wrote: What combo can Fang be utilized in its full potential?

I think it will be good for attack. You should use it on Attack mode and put RF or R2F to make a good attack.
Iirc, back in the days of the maximum series, when 4D was brand new, Fang 90 FB did decent, IIRC

You'll have to look in the past threads for it though.
I NEED A COMBO THAT is excellent I have :

twisted/basalt befall bd145rsf
rock orso d125b
variares 145wb
meteo ldrago lw105lf
posion zurafa s145mb (being shipped) TT
gravity perseus ad145wd (being shipped) TT
storm Pegasus 105rf (being shipped) TT
dark gasher ch120sf (being shipped) TT
beat lynx ad145wd
divine crown tr145d
cyber Pegasus 105f
cyclone herculeo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf

I need this combo to be good and yes all my beys are Hasbro expect 4 which are being shipped they are TT and I use a LR launcher and I have a Hasbro stadium thank you very much for all your help
Basalt Gasher BD145/TR145 RF for an anti-attack
There's not much you can make man Uncertain
(Dec. 12, 2012  3:36 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: I NEED A COMBO THAT is excellent I have :

twisted/basalt befall bd145rsf
rock orso d125b
variares 145wb
meteo ldrago lw105lf
posion zurafa s145mb (being shipped) TT
gravity perseus ad145wd (being shipped) TT
storm Pegasus 105rf (being shipped) TT
dark gasher ch120sf (being shipped) TT
beat lynx ad145wd
divine crown tr145d
cyber Pegasus 105f
cyclone herculeo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf

I need this combo to be good and yes all my beys are Hasbro expect 4 which are being shipped they are TT and I use a LR launcher and I have a Hasbro stadium thank you very much for all your help

Twisted Cancer BD145RF/MF
Meteo L Drago CH120WD
Gravity Perseus BD145MF

If you want a better combo, you really need to buy better beyblades. Just check the top tier list & buy the beyblades from that list including the parts you don't have.
Right Spin Attack combo: Screw Tempo(Sub for Pisces) CH120RF, Beat Lynx CH120RF
His Beat is Hasbro, which doesn't perform as well as the Takara version. IMO, Screw Gasher (He doesn't have Tempo listed) 105 RF is better than CH120, mainly because Spiral/Screw is a 'upper' smash bey, not direct smash. Gravity Perseus would be better in CH120 RF/MF or BD145 RF, but BD145 MF is better than all the others because it does a lot.

Meteo TR145 WD is also a choice, as is Twisted Tempo (Seriously, you should have this anyway. Plus, it works best like this) TR145 MF for anti-attack