"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
This is something I came up with when I was bored. This is probably not something you could call "great", but not something you would call horrible either. So:

MF-L Duo Cygnus BD145WF

This is basically supposed to be an Anti-Attack / Tornado Stalling Beyblade. A little parts explanation:

MF-L:
To add to the Defense of this combo; I do not want it to have too much weight focused in the center, as that would lower its speed.

Cygnus:
One of the best Clear Wheels to use with Duo. I currently do not have Cygnus, so I'm using Pegasis III as a substitute.

Duo:
Basically because of its extremely low recoil. If it were to hit an Attack type, it would not be affected as much, and there would be less chance of a KO. A lot of Duo's weight is focused on the outside of it, so it is quite agile with WF. Speed is another factor to consider when making this combo (we'll get back to that in the WF explanation). Also, since it has such low recoil, it may not need the high grip to the stadium floor that RF possesses, which is why I chose WF as the bottom.

BD145:
Because it's Boost Disk. It adds considerable weight to the Beyblade, and covers up some of Duo's contact points, therefore lessening the chance of a KO. It can also "push" opponents out of the stadium (so I've heard). I currently do not have a BD145, so I am temporarily replacing it with GB145...

WF:
Speed is the key. I have heard some say that WF can outrun RF, which is entirely possible. Speed is needed to outrun other Attack types. While WF may be a bit uncontrollable, it is slowed a bit by the MF-L. Stamina is also a key point. After it outruns the Attack type, it will most likely end in Duo OSing the rubber based Attack type. Also, while WF can't maintain the flower pattern, it can do one or two lunges towards the center, and that is probably enough for pushing out a Stamina type using Phantom (I think). Tornado Stalling also can probably OS Stamina types using Earth or Burn.

Note that this is something that I just thought of using logic, if you would like to call it that, and have not done any testing for (I would if I had a BB-10 -.-). So this combo may (and probably is) bad, but I want others' input on it, please.
(Dec. 01, 2012  2:00 AM)BladerPegasis Wrote: This is something I came up with when I was bored. This is probably not something you could call "great", but not something you would call horrible either. So:

MF-L Duo Cygnus BD145WF

This is basically supposed to be an Anti-Attack / Tornado Stalling Beyblade. A little parts explanation:

MF-L:
To add to the Defense of this combo; I do not want it to have too much weight focused in the center, as that would lower its speed.

Cygnus:
One of the best Clear Wheels to use with Duo. I currently do not have Cygnus, so I'm using Pegasis III as a substitute.

Duo:
Basically because of its extremely low recoil. If it were to hit an Attack type, it would not be affected as much, and there would be less chance of a KO. A lot of Duo's weight is focused on the outside of it, so it is quite agile with WF. Speed is another factor to consider when making this combo (we'll get back to that in the WF explanation). Also, since it has such low recoil, it may not need the high grip to the stadium floor that RF possesses, which is why I chose WF as the bottom.

BD145:
Because it's Boost Disk. It adds considerable weight to the Beyblade, and covers up some of Duo's contact points, therefore lessening the chance of a KO. It can also "push" opponents out of the stadium (so I've heard). I currently do not have a BD145, so I am temporarily replacing it with GB145...

WF:
Speed is the key. I have heard some say that WF can outrun RF, which is entirely possible. Speed is needed to outrun other Attack types. While WF may be a bit uncontrollable, it is slowed a bit by the MF-L. Stamina is also a key point. After it outruns the Attack type, it will most likely end in Duo OSing the rubber based Attack type. Also, while WF can't maintain the flower pattern, it can do one or two lunges towards the center, and that is probably enough for pushing out a Stamina type using Phantom (I think). Tornado Stalling also can probably OS Stamina types using Earth or Burn.

Note that this is something that I just thought of using logic, if you would like to call it that, and have not done any testing for (I would if I had a BB-10 -.-). So this combo may (and probably is) bad, but I want others' input on it, please.
BD145 WF is bad. It will scrape so bad. Also you talked about OSing Earth and Burn those aren't really to brag about.

Well, I had replced it with a GB145, sooo...
I'm just saying if you went up against a Stamina using Earth or Burn, you could tornado stall and OS it. With Phantom, you could do one or two lunges and try to KO it. But thanks for your input! Smile
Why do you need to OS Earth & Burn? They are very easy to KO. Your combo doesn't make sense.

You try to OS combo which is hard to KO & try to KO combo which is easy to KO.

Using Duo for anti attack is not so good. It is better to use Diablo or Basalt.
hey guys is basalt befall 105wd a good combo

thanks
It's a decent stamina combo, with a CW change. List your parts to improve it.
um im in desperate need of a combo/combos here r my parts
Inferno Gasher
cyclone herculeo(missing clear wheel)
poison giraffe
Ray striker
Exrtra parts: wide ball tip, ball sharp tip, pegasus clear wheel
Any good or even decent combos? any info is helpful. someone please answer. thanks!
(Dec. 01, 2012  4:12 AM)BlackStriker73 Wrote: um im in desperate need of a combo/combos here r my parts
Inferno Gasher
cyclone herculeo(missing clear wheel)
poison giraffe
Ray striker
Exrtra parts: wide ball tip, ball sharp tip, pegasus clear wheel
Any good or even decent combos? any info is helpful. someone please answer. thanks!

You should really list your parts
Try Ray Striker S130/105 CS
can i get a combo my parts are spiral evilx2 meteox2 lightning thermal fang/hasbro rock darkx2 midnight storm unicorno virgo ldrago2x2 ldrago gemios wolf zurafa pegesusx2 capricorn 100 90 r145 ch120 h145 125 d125x2 and my tips are f w2d mf wf/worn sd hf r2fx2 sf i onley have normal facebolts i plan on buying some metal faces soon im in a hasbro satadium and have a metal flat so any atack like combo can use mf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Dec. 01, 2012  4:38 AM)matakj09 Wrote: can i get a combo my parts are spiral evilx2 meteox2 lightning thermal fang/hasbro rock darkx2 midnight storm unicorno virgo ldrago2x2 ldrago gemios wolf zurafa pegesusx2 capricorn 100 90 r145 ch120 h145 125 d125x2 and my tips are f w2d mf wf/worn sd hf r2fx2 sf i onley have normal facebolts i plan on buying some metal faces soon im in a hasbro satadium and have a metal flat so any atack like combo can use mf

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meteo L-drago D125MF
Oh and you should try to get Basalt Horogium
i donthave a xf my attack tios are mf f wf
Alright, I need a combo. I have alot of beyblades. Here they are...

Big Bang Pegasis F: D
Fang Leone 130W2D
L-Drago Destroy F: S
Phantom Orion B: D
Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Jade Jupiter S130RB
Variares D: D
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Beat Lynx TH170WD
Meteo L-Drago LW105LF
Screw Capricorn 90MF
Rock Zurafa R145WB
Gravity Perseus AD145WD (x2)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Vulcan Horuseus 145D
Flame Byxis 230WD (x2)
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS
Killer Peafowl UW145EWD
Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F
Rock Leone 130D
Hell Herculeo 85XF
Screw Fox TR145W2D
Pegasis 80RF
Burn Cancer 85
Libra 75
Galaxy Pegasis 105R2F
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Screw Lyra ED145MF
Rock Aries ED145B
Bakushin Susanow 90WF
Grand Cetus WD145RS
Poison Serpent SD145SD
Thermal Pisces T125ES
Cyclone Herceleo 90F
Torch Aries DF125D
Dark Bull H145SD
Burn Fireblaze 135MS
Earth Virgo GB145BS
u cant make much id say bigbang leone fd lol buy flash and ch120 pluse get a r2f and metal face u can make a top tire attack combo
(Dec. 01, 2012  4:59 AM)matakj09 Wrote: u cant make much id say bigbang leone fd lol buy flash and ch120 pluse get a r2f and metal face u can make a top tire attack combo

If you didn't read, Galaxy Pegasis W105R2F, I have a metal Face bolt and I can buy just about everything else. And plus I do have alot of combos because i have 45 bey's
(Dec. 01, 2012  4:57 AM)Insane Wrote: Alright, I need a combo. I have alot of beyblades. Here they are...

BB-10 combos -
Attack: MF VariAres R145RF/R2F
Stamina: Phantom Cancer/Cygnus 85/90/AD145WD/D/SD/EWD, TH170/230D/SD
Defense: MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145RS/RB/CS, R145/TR145RF/R2F
Balance: Phantom (Attack Mode) Cancer/Cygnus 85/90MF, MF Phantom Bull/Cancer/Cygnus TH170/230CS, MF Basalt Bull/Cancer/Cygnus/Kerbecs TH170/230CS
Need a combo that will beat Flash Saggitario.
The top-tier list's entire Defense section should be able to handle a stock Flash Sagittario.
I need a combo for lightning and meteo l-drago. Any parts. ( ill get anyparts I need, and check what I do have)
(Dec. 01, 2012  6:03 AM)Gr33ndr4g0n Wrote: I need a combo for lightning and meteo l-drago. Any parts. ( ill get anyparts I need, and check what I do have)
MF-H Lightning Ldrago BD145 R2F
Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD.

Meteo l-drago combo meteo l-drago w105 WD or EWD i am sure it will be a great power stealer i have tried my self!
CH120 would be writer than W105. And its spin stealer, not power stealer.
(Dec. 01, 2012  6:31 AM)Dayrider15 Wrote: Meteo l-drago combo meteo l-drago w105 WD or EWD i am sure it will be a great power stealer i have tried my self!

What mode? That tri-attack looking one, or the other?
The mode I believe doesn't matter. Just try meteo L-Drago CH120EWD