"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
hey guys is rock Pegasus d125b a good combo and if not give me a good one you guys can go two pages to see which beys I have

thanks a lot
What anti-spin stealer can be made with Death Metal Wheel? and what anti-attacker with Basalt? (please, i'm looking for something that is not on the wiki)

And the Meteo L-Drago Combo, can be used with something different than TR145? (Being: Meteo L-Drago _____EWD)
(Nov. 30, 2012  12:46 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys is rock Pegasus d125b a good combo and if not give me a good one you guys can go two pages to see which beys I have

thanks a lot

(Nov. 28, 2012  10:10 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: energy rings :
befall,orso,lyre,lynx,crown,pegasus,herculeo,ldrago,

fusion wheel :
vari ares ,cyber,spiral/screw,basalt/twisted,tornado/cyclone,rock,meteo,divine,beat

spin track:
145,tr145,ed145,ad145,105(2),d125,bd145,lw105

performance tips:
b,wd,d,wb,f(2),lf,rsf,mf,

thanks a lot Janstarblast

Rock ____ D125 B is not a good overall combo. And I believe Janstarblast has answered your question, just look at his edited post:

(Nov. 28, 2012  6:06 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: EDIT-
Just checked- Seems like you already listed your parts..
In that case, a good spin steal combo would be-
Meteo L Drago TR145/ED145WD

Other combos that you can use besides the spin steal/equalizing combo that he mentioned:
Stamina: Basalt ____ AD145/105 WD
Defense: Basalt ____ BD145 RSF

(Nov. 30, 2012  1:10 AM)Izhkoort Wrote: What anti-spin stealer can be made with Death Metal Wheel? and what anti-attacker with Basalt? (please, i'm looking for something that is not on the wiki)

And the Meteo L-Drago Combo, can be used with something different than TR145? (Being: Meteo L-Drago _____EWD)

Just by looking at this thread: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...-10-6-2012
and based on personal experience:

Anti-Spin Equalizer: (MF/MF-H) Death ____ W145 WD; MF/MF-H Death ____ BD145 RDF
Anti-Attacker: MF/MF-H Basalt Horogium R145 RF/R2F
Spin Equalizer: (MF) Meteo L-Drago CH120 EWD
thanks guys
(Nov. 29, 2012  4:48 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Oh, I see...
If its that common in the Jakarta meta-game, then it ought to be a great combo! Grin

As for Stamina combos being easy to KO- I understand. However, there's a reason why people still chose the regular WD/SD/D over B: D. The latter was way too easy to KO. However, seeing that its successful in Jakarta, there's no way that I can argue against it, haha!

P.S. I can't test at all. I do not own a BB-10/Zero-G stadium. Moreover, I don't own most of the parts of that combo(except for 230 and EWD), haha!
I just asked you a question based on the theoretical knowledge I've gained after reading through these Forums. I didn't mean to offend you, or question your knowledge at all! Wink

You didn't offend me at all. Metagames are different throughout the world. Even Jakarta & Surabaya are different.

Izhkoort: for death, the best anti spin stealer IMO is MF-M Death Quetzalcoatl B : D.
you know what Vixxterity thanks for helping but I was just battling basalt orso ad145wd the combo you told me and rock Pegasus d125wb won it and if you think I have the rock Pegasus orange clear wheel I don't. I have cyber Pegasus so every combo I get that involves Pegasus I use cyber Pegasus energy ring thanks and just to let you know all the combos that you gave me are awesome and the same thing to everyone in the wbo

thanks
(Nov. 30, 2012  3:02 AM)HARITH2001 Wrote: you know what Vixxterity thanks for helping but I was just battling basalt orso ad145wd the combo you told me and rock Pegasus d125wb won it and if you think I have the rock Pegasus orange clear wheel I don't. I have cyber Pegasus so every combo I get that involves Pegasus I use cyber Pegasus energy ring thanks and just to let you know all the combos that you gave me are awesome and the same thing to everyone in the wbo

thanks

Hmm, either that Basalt's way too unbalanced or your not launching Basalt hard enough. Try testing it again but with a friend next time. Did you try Basalt ___ 105 WD as an alternative like I posted earlier?
can an expert blader build me an awsome attack meteo l drago that will beat a basalt combo
Even from spin steal

Facebolt: L Drago

CW:L drago

MW:Meteo

STEeeD145,LW105,145

Tips:HF/S,LF,MB,DS

I appreciate it thank you
(Nov. 30, 2012  3:44 AM)AquaBladerQAS Wrote: can an expert blader build me an awsome attack meteo l drago that will beat a basalt combo
Even from spin steal

Facebolt: L Drago

CW:L drago

MW:Meteo

STEeeD145,LW105,145

Tips:HF/S,LF,MB,DS

I appreciate it thank you

Meteo Ldrago LW105LF is your best bet. You dont have enough parts to make a good attack, and Meteo Ldrago is not mainly used for attack, its used for stamina/spin steal.
actually he can do meteo ldrago ed145/lf105ds it not the best spin stealer but its ok
It is better to make MF-H Meteo L Drago LW105HF/S if you want an attack type but I prefer to use DS as bottom since it is really hard for meteo to KO Basalt. So it is better to have more stamina so you can win by OSing basalt via spin steal.
How would MSF Begirados Dragooon (Dragooon on top) BD145EDS work as an equalizer? I tried out a similar combo with unofficial tests and it did decent.
It would be a viable stamina combination, but EDS is risky, since it an go aggro at any time. Also, it's kinda fragile...
(Nov. 30, 2012  7:26 AM)Kev1 Wrote: How would MSF Begirados Dragooon (Dragooon on top) BD145EDS work as an equalizer? I tried out a similar combo with unofficial tests and it did decent.

If you change begirados to killerken/genbull/gargole, you will have a better combo.
you know what your right Vixxterity the basalt orso 105wd won rock Pegasus and I was battling with my bro and plus he was using a string launcher and basalt orso 105wd won big time thanks for your help I think I am going to use it in my next tournament you made my life way easier thanks SmileSmileTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
I need a combo with Revizer,Saramanda and Gryph.
What types of combo? and please list your parts so we will know what parts do you have & what's not.

(Nov. 30, 2012  4:03 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: I need a combo with Revizer,Saramanda and Gryph.

MSF/-H Reviser Saramanda BD145MB/CS
MSF/-H Gryph Saramanda B:D

That's all I got for u..
Dude, no-where did he state over half the parts you used in your combos -__-

As for me, I need multiple combos (Any type, just the best you can get me) for these parts;

MY PARTS( - DATED):
Faces:
Heavy MF
MF
Zero-G MF
normal faces

Energy rings:
Rex x2
Jupiter
Capricorne
Perseus
Cetus
Orion (Fake)
Unicorno II
Unicorno
Nemesis
Virgo x2
Libra
Horogium
Zurafa/giraffe
Fireblaze
Byxis
Leone
Lacerta
Aries
Eagle
Gemios
Saggittario
Herculeo

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Nightmare
Cyclone
Grand
Poison
Rock
Dark
Inferno
Thermal
Flame x2
Galaxy
Cyber
Gravity
Phantom (Fake)
Storm
Earth
Cloud
Death
Blitz
Spiral
Burn
quetzecotl

Tracks:
BD145
DF145
90 x2
S130
R145? (Grand cetus track, i forget the name :L)
GB145
C145
SW145
W105 x2
AD145
ED145
SW130
Ray Unicorno's Track x2
Cloud Gemios's track

Tips:
MS
WD x3
SD
BD
WF
R2F
RSx2
F
MF
MB
HF
B
RSF
Inferno Saggittario's Tip
Cloud Gemios's Tip

Other:
B : D (Fake)
Oroja (Metal part)
Ifraid (Metal Part)
D : D
Vari Ares
What should i do to Burn Fireblaze to make it better at attack using Cyber Pegasus
(Nov. 30, 2012  10:07 PM)zebby123 Wrote: What should i do to Burn Fireblaze to make it better at attack using Cyber Pegasus
Cyber is outclassed and Burn is not good for attack. List your parts so we can help.

Do be honest i dont know the parts exactly
Luck:
Attack:
MF-(H) Blitz Unicorno II 100/S130R2F, AD145MF
MF-(H) VariAres R145 (if zurafa track)/SW145R2F

Defense:
MSF-Orojya Ifraid/Ifraid Orojya BD145RS/RSF/MB
MF-(H) Basalt Nemesis BD145RS/RSF/MB
MF-(H) Death Nemesis BD145RS/RSF/MB

Stamina:
Death/Basalt ____ 100/AD145WD, 230SD

Balance:
Death/Basalt ____ 230MB
(Nov. 30, 2012  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Dude, no-where did he state over half the parts you used in your combos -__-

As for me, I need multiple combos (Any type, just the best you can get me) for these parts;

MY PARTS( - DATED):
Faces:
Heavy MF
MF
Zero-G MF
normal faces

Energy rings:
Rex x2
Jupiter
Capricorne
Perseus
Cetus
Orion (Fake)
Unicorno II
Unicorno
Nemesis
Virgo x2
Libra
Horogium
Zurafa/giraffe
Fireblaze
Byxis
Leone
Lacerta
Aries
Eagle
Gemios
Saggittario
Herculeo

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Nightmare
Cyclone
Grand
Poison
Rock
Dark
Inferno
Thermal
Flame x2
Galaxy
Cyber
Gravity
Phantom (Fake)
Storm
Earth
Cloud
Death
Blitz
Spiral
Burn
quetzecotl

Tracks:
BD145
DF145
90 x2
S130
GB145
C145
SW145
W105 x2
AD145
ED145
SW130
Ray Unicorno's Track x2
Cloud Gemios's track

Tips:
MS
WD x3
SD
BD
WF
R2F
RSx2
F
MF
MB
HF
B
RSF
Cloud Gemios's Tip

Other:
Oroja (Metal part)
Ifraid (Metal Part)
Vari Ares

Attack: Gravity Perseus (counter mode) R145R2F
Defense: Basalt Unicorno GB145WD (alot of stamina with alot of defense)
Stamina: Could come up with anything
Balance: Rock Nemesis S130WB (just a thought)
(Nov. 30, 2012  10:35 PM)Insane Wrote:
(Nov. 30, 2012  9:53 PM)Luck Wrote: Dude, no-where did he state over half the parts you used in your combos -__-

[spolier]
MY PARTS( - DATED):
Faces:
Heavy MF
MF
Zero-G MF
normal faces

Energy rings:
Rex x2
Jupiter
Capricorne
Perseus
Cetus
Orion (Fake)
Unicorno II
Unicorno
Nemesis
Virgo x2
Libra
Horogium
Zurafa/giraffe
Fireblaze
Byxis
Leone
Lacerta
Aries
Eagle
Gemios
Saggittario
Herculeo

Metal Wheels:
Basalt
Nightmare
Cyclone
Grand
Poison
Rock
Dark
Inferno
Thermal
Flame x2
Galaxy
Cyber
Gravity
Phantom (Fake)
Storm
Earth
Cloud
Death
Blitz
Spiral
Burn
quetzecotl

Tracks:
BD145
DF145
90 x2
S130
GB145
C145
SW145
W105 x2
AD145
ED145
SW130
Ray Unicorno's Track x2
Cloud Gemios's track

Tips:
MS
WD x3
SD
BD
WF
R2F
RSx2
F
MF
MB
HF
B
RSF
Cloud Gemios's Tip

Other:
Oroja (Metal part)
Ifraid (Metal Part)
Vari Ares
[/spoiler]

Attack: Gravity Perseus (counter mode) R145R2F
Defense: Basalt Unicorno GB145WD (alot of stamina with alot of defense)
Stamina: Could come up with anything
Balance: Rock Nemesis S130WB (just a thought)
Those combos you gave are also pretty dated. A better choice would be:
Attack: MF Blitz Unicorno II 90/100/105/W105(/SW130? if it is S130) R2F
Defense: MF-H Death Herculeo/Leone/Capricorne BD145 MB/RS/RSF
Stamina: Death Herculeo/Leone/Capricorne AD145/90WD