"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Sorry I didn't explain: I wanted a defence/stamina HYBRID combio as RDF's stamina is terrible
Use CS then. Simple enough.

Pure Defense: RS, RB and RDF
Stamina Defense: CS
Pure Stamina: B: D, WD, PD, D, SD, EWD, EDS, etc.

So use Duo Cygnus/Cancer BD145 CS
Is:
MF-H Wing Bull S130WD a good Balance combo?
From my tests in a Hasbro Lightning Force Staidium against:
MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
It got a 70% (14 OS, 0 K.O) win ratio, which is not bad.
Also I did some solo spin time tests with a Hasbro Light Launcher and the average time was:
3:25
Im not sure about making a whole new topic about it, or maybe i should?
hey guys I need a good combo I have these beyblades:

rock orsod125b
variares 145wb
cyclone heruleo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145 wd
divine crown tr145d

thanks a bunch!!GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out
blankpage-
Probably not.
Wing is usually seen finding niche use in Defense combos. The combo you used wouldn't really qualify as a Defense type, you know. S130 is a somewhat odd selection of the spin-track. Its usually used with attackers.

Anyways, I really don't know how you got such good results there. However, I think its all because of the tests being conducted in a Hasbro stadium. Though even if its a Hasbro stadium, the results shouldn't be that bad. :\

IIRC, you must launch this combo aggressively. I wonder if you did that...
There's probably something weird there, or maybe you aren't using Duo 230MB correctly...

harith-
Attack- Beat Lynx AD145/125MF (Eh, not quite good) OR Spiral _____ AD145MF
Defense- Nothing
Stamina- Nothing
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:35 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys I need a good combo I have these beyblades:

rock orsod125b
variares 145wb
cyclone heruleo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145 wd
divine crown tr145d

thanks a bunch!!GrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinGrinTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_outTongue_out

Janstarblast is right, but if you get something with rf or r2f in it, you could use variares with it as a great attack type.
I appreciate all your help
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:04 PM)SilverChronos Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:35 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hey guys I need a good combo I have these beyblades:

rock orsod125b
variares 145wb
cyclone heruleo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145 wd
divine crown tr145d

Janstarblast is right, but if you get something with rf or r2f in it, you could use variares with it as a great attack type.

Well, I am not too sure about that... :\
He has a Hasbro VariAres, which had mixed reviews. Some members got good results, while others found it bad. Moreover, as this VariAres is about 9 grams lighter than the original and has the non-retractable PC Frame, it would have immense recoil, for which an RF alone isn't enough. He'll need MFs to use it safely...
(Nov. 25, 2012  2:50 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: blankpage-
Probably not.
Wing is usually seen finding niche use in Defense combos. The combo you used wouldn't really qualify as a Defense type, you know. S130 is a somewhat odd selection of the spin-track. Its usually used with attackers.

Anyways, I really don't know how you got such good results there. However, I think its all because of the tests being conducted in a Hasbro stadium. Though even if its a Hasbro stadium, the results shouldn't be that bad. :\

IIRC, you must launch this combo aggressively. I wonder if you did that...
There's probably something weird there, or maybe you aren't using Duo 230MB correctly...

You're propably right, as I am very bad at launching, and I picked S130 because of the added weight over all of my other tracks (85s-90s-100s) Also a thing I noticed is that Wing kept on just calmly touching Duo until it was wobling and then backing off so that it wobbled itself out. (Hope you understand me)

Phantom Cancer T125EWD
Hades Striker 100SF
Hasbro Variares 105R2F
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:25 PM)Janstarblast Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  3:04 PM)SilverChronos Wrote:

rock orsod125b
variares 145wb
cyclone heruleo 105f
spiral lyre ed145mf
beat lynx ad145 wd
divine crown tr145d

Well, I am not too sure about that... :\
He has a Hasbro VariAres, which had mixed reviews. Some members got good results, while others found it bad. Moreover, as this VariAres is about 9 grams lighter than the original and has the non-retractable PC Frame, it would have immense recoil, for which an RF alone isn't enough. He'll need MFs to use it safely...
I thought mf was easily ko'd??? Whatever... anyway, I didn't know he had a hasbro vari. I didn't read it through.
EDIT: I now see the parts that came with it... yeah, it's hasbro. That stinks.
MF- Metal Flat tip Metal Face.
I hope you understand what I meant there! Grin
Yes its Hasbro, but still- There have been mixed reviews as far as its Attack power is concerned. It might be good- as seen from a few results in its Testing thread; but maybe even bad- looking at a few other test results in the same thread.

EDIT- Oh, and by the way, MF isn't KOed that easily. As long as you get a strong launch, a good pattern, and build up your momentum, MF functions a bit too well. There's a reason that its a top-tier attack tip; which is quite a feat(seeing that its usually been the rubber flat variants dominating that domain). However, it does have relatively low recoil-handling capability.
This is why it is not recommended on high-recoil wheels (like VariAres), and even on Anti-Attack combos.
(Nov. 25, 2012  5:00 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: MF- Metal Flat tip Metal Face.
I hope you understand what I meant there! Grin
Yes its Hasbro, but still- There have been mixed reviews as far as its Attack power is concerned. It might be good- as seen from a few results in its Testing thread; but maybe even bad- looking at a few other test results in the same thread.

EDIT- Oh, and by the way, MF isn't KOed that easily. As long as you get a strong launch, a good pattern, and build up your momentum, MF functions a bit too well. There's a reason that its a top-tier attack tip; which is quite a feat(seeing that its usually been the rubber flat variants dominating that domain). However, it does have relatively low recoil-handling capability.
This is why it is not recommended on high-recoil wheels (like VariAres), and even on Anti-Attack combos.

Oh... I thought you meant he needed the mf tip! NVM... Yeah. He should get some MF-H's before using Variares.
so I should get an mf-h ok ill try my best to get one from ebay
(Nov. 25, 2012  6:16 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: so I should get an mf-h ok ill try my best to get one from ebay

You should.
I wanted to see if people thought of these combos
Rate from 1-10(1 meaning it stinks and 10 meaning its perfection)
These are hasbro just saying
1. Hades Heruseus Bd145 D
2. Fang Leone 145 ewd
3. Thermal Kerbecs d125 fire blaze tip
4. L-drago destroy D125 R2d
5. Thermal Virgo d125 fire blaze tip

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, it's Azn-Inferno again, needing help with my combos again. This time, I only need help with the Defense and Balance customs. My current Defense custom is a Saramanda Dragooon LW160RDF, but I'd like to change it if I can. And I still need a balance custom. So if anyone can help, please.

This is my list of the Beys I have:

Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF (Death Wheel currently used)
Flame Byxis 230WD (Tip is a little worn out)
Dark Wolf DF145FS
Meteo L-Drago Assault Ver. 85XF
Storm Pegasus 105RF (Pegasus Wheel and RF currently used)
Ultimate Gravity Destroyer/Perseus 130F
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer AD145WD (AD145 and WD currently used)
Variares D:D (Variares currently used)
Basalt Horogium 145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Burn Phoenix 135MS

Zero G (will be used mostly for Standard play):

Shinobi Saramanda SW145SD (SW145 currently used)
Pirates Orojya 145D
Dark Knight Dragooon LW160BSF

Again, thanks to anyone who helps me with this :)
(Nov. 25, 2012  6:42 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: I wanted to see if people thought of these combos
2. Fang Leone 145 ewd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It depends on all the parts u have and what stadium Ur using then we can rate Ur combos.
Can anybody test this combo:
MF-H Wing Bull S130WD
You can test it against anything you want, but i would mostly like you to try it against:
MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
I did the tests myself, but i wanted to make sure my stadium/bad launching skills didn't affect the peformance of anything.
Just a question, is this the good thread, or should i make a new one?
(Nov. 25, 2012  8:13 PM)blankpage Wrote: Can anybody test this combo:
MF-H Wing Bull S130WD
You can test it against anything you want, but i would mostly like you to try it against:
MF-H Duo Aquario 230MB
I did the tests myself, but i wanted to make sure my stadium/bad launching skills didn't affect the peformance of anything.
Just a question, is this the good thread, or should i make a new one?

Do not make a new thread for that or else it will end up getting closed.
(Nov. 25, 2012  6:48 PM)Yuko Ray14 Wrote:
(Nov. 25, 2012  6:42 PM)kyoyatategami Wrote: I wanted to see if people thought of these combos
2. Fang Leone 145 ewd

It depends on all the parts u have and what stadium Ur using then we can rate Ur combos.

I think he just wants how good the combos are.
1. Eh... okay I guess... I give it a 4.
2. Uh... I say 3. EWD isn't too great with an attack wheel. It's okay though.
3. Horrible. MS (the tip) is extremely unbalanced, and thermal kinda stinks.
4. I think you mean r2f??? Anyway, L-drago destroy isn't that great. I give it a 3.
5. Again, horrible tip and pretty bad metal wheel. Another 1.
This ranking is in comparison with top teir=10
2. Fang Leone 145 ewd

1. 6
2. 4
3. 5/6
4. 7/8
5. 5/6
I'm curious to know if any of my Zero G parts could make any viable combos. Either in the zero g stadiums or an attack stadium.

I have Beserker Begirados, Dark Knight Dragooon, Samurai Saramanda E230ES, and Shinobi Ifraid 230WD. I want any combo with these parts and any other part released by Hasbro so far because I have most. So yeah, I don't feel like listing all my parts.
(Nov. 25, 2012  9:04 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
2. Fang Leone 145 ewd

1. 6
2. 4
3. 5/6
4. 7/8
5. 5/6

No. You are absolutely wrong. 3 and 5 are extremely terrible.