CW:susanow,aquario,bull,horogium

FW:basalt,bakushin,dark(x)=2,hyper

Tracks:105,90,145(x)= 2,GB145

Tips: WF,WD,MB,SD,
Attack:Hyper___GB145/145WF

Defense:Basalt Aquario GB145MB

Stmina:Basalt Horogium 145/90 WD

Balance:nothing...

Basalt Horogium 145 WD is a Defense combo, not a stamina combo....
Dude,quit spouting nonsense.WD is terrible for defense.

(Nov. 20, 2012  6:06 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:05 PM)Herculeo777 Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  6:02 PM)HellFireMan18â„¢ Wrote: Attack:Hyper___GB145/145WF

Defense:Basalt Aquario GB145MB

Stmina:Basalt Horogium 145/90 WD

Balance:nothing...

Basalt Horogium 145 WD is a Defense combo, not a stamina combo....
Dude,quit spouting nonsense.WD is terrible for defense.

Like i already told you in pm. The combo is a defense combo. So list it as a defense combo and don't mislead people.
Look; Stop posting here when you clearly have no idea what your talking about. WD IS CARP WHEN IT COMES TO DEFENSE. IT'S A CARPING STAMINA TIP! Now stop being so stubborn and learn when people tell you stuff.

EDIT: Sorry for being so harsh, but seriously. LEARN.
my current best bey other my twisted tempo gb145wd is earth fireblaze 145ewd is the fireblaze combo good and if it isnt have any modifacations to it look on my previous posts to see what i have
What is better for Defence-Balance:
MF-H Duo Bull S130WD or MB?
And, if NOTHING else is avaible for stamina, is:
MF-L Wing Aquario 230WD/MB
A decent combo?
i need a combo i have
beat lynx ad145wd
spiral lyre ed145mf
earth eagle 145wd
divion crown tr145d
rock orso d125b
(Nov. 20, 2012  8:55 PM)blankpage Wrote: What is better for Defence-Balance:
A decent combo?

Go with MF-H-Duo _____ 230MB, it is one of the most solid balance combos available right now. If you list all of your parts we can help with more combos.
(Nov. 20, 2012  9:34 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: i need a combo i have
beat lynx ad145wd
spiral lyre ed145mf
earth eagle 145wd
divion crown tr145d
rock orso d125b

Stamina: Earth Eagle AD145/D125 WD
Attack: Beat Lynx D125 MF

(Nov. 20, 2012  9:52 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 20, 2012  8:55 PM)blankpage Wrote: What is better for Defence-Balance:
A decent combo?

Go with MF-H-Duo _____ 230MB, it is one of the most solid balance combos available right now. If you list all of your parts we can help with more combos.

Yeah, I know that already, I was just experimenting with defence combos, still, thanks.
hey guys, been a while since I've last been online. I'm trying to make a good combo. I've decided the energy ring, for the fusion wheel, I'm thinking about using fang or phantom. for the performance tip, I'm thinking about using L-Drago Destructor's or Dark Libra's. for the performance tip, I'm thinking about using eather fang leone's or eternal spike.
yes, I have phantom orion
I KNOW UR OUT THERE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!
ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!
C'MON!
allow me to stop hitting the f5 key!!!!!!!!!!
my current best bey other than my twisted tempo gb145wd is earth fireblaze 145ewd is the fireblaze combo good and if it isnt have any modifacations to it look on my previous posts to see what i have

please

and those of you who are getting mad because i have posted so much it is because the combos that you guys suggest fail against my tempo or it uses parts from tempo so i cant test it
(Nov. 21, 2012  12:48 AM)darkwizard Wrote: my current best bey other than my twisted tempo gb145wd is earth fireblaze 145ewd is the fireblaze combo good and if it isnt have any modifacations to it look on my previous posts to see what i have

please

and those of you who are getting mad because i have posted so much it is because the combos that you guys suggest fail against my tempo or it uses parts from tempo so i cant test it
If they fail, then you are probably using a Hasbro Stadium, and not a BB-10... Attack types are nullified in Hasbro Stadiums, which I learned from being on here, and from my earlier experience.

yep hasbro stadium but that shouldnt effect stamina and defence types
yep you are right darkwizard because they only effect attack but not defence and stamina so attack does not help as much as stamina and defence
(Nov. 21, 2012  1:19 AM)darkwizard Wrote: yep hasbro stadium but that shouldnt effect stamina and defence types

Actually Hasbro stadiums do affect Stamina & Defense types. Hasbro stadiums generally have more "gimmicks" then Takara Tomy stadiums. And the gimmicks affect tips and performance.
really i never knew that then i will buy a takara tomy stadium thanks alot
one good bey is twisted befall 230/ewd and twisted kerbecs with daiblo nemis's bottom.or hell leone bd145 wb or w2d.Eee
(Nov. 21, 2012  3:25 AM)bbgblader34 Wrote: one good bey is twisted befall 230/ewd and twisted kerbecs with daiblo nemis's bottom.or hell leone bd145 wb or w2d.Eee

None of those combos are good nor competitive please have prior knowledge before posting combos
my current best bey other than my twisted tempo gb145wd is earth fireblaze 145ewd is the fireblaze combo good and if it isnt have any modifacations to it look on my previous posts to see what i have

please

again is the combo above a good combo
(Nov. 21, 2012  3:59 AM)darkwizard Wrote: my current best bey other than my twisted tempo gb145wd is earth fireblaze 145ewd is the fireblaze combo good and if it isnt have any modifacations to it look on my previous posts to see what i have

please

again is the combo above a good combo

Um I can name 10 combos on the spot that can beat Ur tempo

1. Flash Orion ch120 rf
2. Phantom bull w145. Wd
3. Variares r145 lrf
4. Reviser dragoon bd
5. Reviser dragoon sw160ewd
6. L-drago destroy bd145 rdf
7. Blitz unicorno 100 r2f
8. Duo Cygnus 230 mb
9. Duo bull w145 d
10. Phantom sagitario sw160 d

Need I say more?
Just out of curiosity... are Hasbro Vari Ares and Hasbro Phantom any good? Because I'm planning on making ONE more Metal Fury Bey purchase this year... and I'm not sure what it should be.
I was wondering if there are any reliable counters to killerken dragooon df105 lrf?
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:42 AM)toatanu Wrote: Just out of curiosity... are Hasbro Vari Ares and Hasbro Phantom any good? Because I'm planning on making ONE more Metal Fury Bey purchase this year... and I'm not sure what it should be.

That should go in the 'Purchase Consultation' thread I suppose
(Nov. 21, 2012  5:35 AM)Dragoon_105RF Wrote: Is Earth Ionis __145FB a good combo?

It is outclassed by many other combinations. List out your parts and we can help you to find a better combo
(Nov. 21, 2012  4:45 AM)Beymon Wrote: I was wondering if there are any reliable counters to killerken dragooon df105 lrf?

You can check out the top-tier combos in the advance forum. I only know that death is supposedly the 'left-spin killer' . Perhaps checking out the previous top tier list for death combos might help
Clear Wheels:
Ketos
Lyra
Unicorno
Pegasus I
Escolpio
Ionis

Metal Wheels:
Cyber
Screw
Thermal
Earth