"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Hey guys.Which Hasbro combo is better for absorb mode left spinning?I mean which combo is the best for left spinning in absorb mode using only Hasbro parts?Can someone help me?
List your parts so we can help you.
(Nov. 13, 2012  8:21 PM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2012  4:00 PM)Luck Wrote:
Forgive me for not explaining all these in as much detail as I usually do; I'm having to type this on my phone.

ATTACK:
* MF-H Blitz Unicorno II 100R2F
Though this was just taken off the top-tier list, this is still an incredible attack type that will serve you well. To do better I'd recommend Flash.

DEFENSE:
* MF-H Death ____ BD145RS
This is a decent defense combo and it'll have more stamina than Synchroms, but it's not that incredible since it is using RS. I don't know what clear wheel you should use based on what you listed, maybe Leone?
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145RS
This is probably the best defense type you can make. You could use lower-recoil chrome wheels and better tips, but this will get you by.
* MSF Orojya Ifraid 90RS
This is a kind of janky recommendation, but it's really not a bad combo. Orojya is really thin and flat, such that when it's on the bottom on low track/tip setups it won't scrape. Thus, this is a LTDC, but it probably isn't better than BD145.

ANTI-ATTACK:
* MSF Ifraid Orojya BD145R2F
Standard anti-attack with a Synchrom.

STAMINA:
* Death ____ AD145WD
* Death ____ 230SD
These are standard, though outclassed, stamina customs. The Death AD145WD custom is actually also incredible against spin stealers, so if someone throws something left-spin at you then the Death custom will destroy it. Again, not sure about the clear wheels.

SPIN STEALER:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer ED145WD
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer 100WD
These are common Gravity spin stealers and work fairly well. They'd be better with EWD, and for spin stealers in general you'd do well to get Dragooon.

BALANCE:
* MF-H Gravity Destroyer BD145MF
This is a good and fun attack/stamina/spin stealer hybrid, one that I'm still a fan of to this day. It's not perfect, but it's not bad.

Based on the parts you listed, why do you not have RSF, CS, Diablo, etc? And what tip is "BD"? Anyway, I hope this all helped!
Carp... I forgot about RSF... I've got that too, sorry, and the reason is cuz i got some random parts at tournament.
BTW, Would RS really be used over MB?
Thanks btw. Smile
(Nov. 14, 2012  2:41 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote: List your parts so we can help you.

I can get any part you write.
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:10 PM)Iliqn Wrote:

No sir, you're on your own, go check the top-tier list. Happy trails
Oh and Luck, I wouldn't personally use RS over MB, I believe it's personal preference. In a ZG stadium, I suppose RS would be better, but definitely MB for BB-10
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:10 PM)Iliqn Wrote:

Oh and Luck, I wouldn't personally use RS over MB, I believe it's personal preference. In a ZG stadium, I suppose RS would be better, but definitely MB for BB-10

For defense??? Have you met Flash??? RS might not have the greatest stamina but it is still one of (if not THE) best pure defense tips.

Luck - if you want a little more stamina then replace RS with RSF since you have that.
How's Stone MF Ifaid Oroja BD145MB then?
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:34 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:12 PM)DrPepsidew Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:10 PM)Iliqn Wrote: I can get any part you write.

For defense??? Have you met Flash??? RS might not have the greatest stamina but it is still one of (if not THE) best pure defense tips.

Luck - if you want a little more stamina then replace RS with RSF since you have that.
I was just saying Tongue_out I like RS but I prefer MB, I use Stam/Def customs. I do agree with the pure defense though.
Want a good combo bey out of
1)Evil Beafall UW145EWD
2)Burn Fireblaze 135MS
3)Twisted Tempo 145WD
Twisted Tempo 145/UW145 EWD
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:37 PM)Luck Wrote: How's Stone MF Ifaid Oroja BD145MB then?

It is useless because it only has decent stamina so it will lose to any stamina combo, probably even lose to some defense combo. Attack migut have a little hard time KOing that combo though. The problem with that combo is balance. If you put ifraid on top & use more agressive bottom such as MF or maybe RF or R2F, you might get some decent KO capability.
(Nov. 14, 2012  4:42 PM)wpardin Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  3:37 PM)Luck Wrote: How's Stone MF Ifaid Oroja BD145MB then?

It is useless because it only has decent stamina so it will lose to any stamina combo, probably even lose to some defense combo. Attack migut have a little hard time KOing that combo though. The problem with that combo is balance. If you put ifraid on top & use more agressive bottom such as MF or maybe RF or R2F, you might get some decent KO capability.
So Ingulit's suggestion of Oroja Ifriad BD145RS would be much better?
For pure defense, I'd say yeah, though I'd use RSF instead of RS since you have it. MB is actually terrible for defense since it has almost no friction. Yes, it was on the top-tier list for awhile for defense, but that was only because of how heavy it is and frankly I feel it should never have been on the list in the first place.
What should i change/add in/to my competitive combos:
MF Meteo L-Drago Absorb 125WD (Spin-Steal)
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF (Attack)
MF-L Duo Aquario 230MB (Balance)
MF L-Drago Guardian S130 HF/S (Not sure)
MF-L Wing Bull ?????
What should i get, to make these combos better?

(Nov. 14, 2012  7:25 PM)Ingulit Wrote: For pure defense, I'd say yeah, though I'd use RSF instead of RS since you have it. MB is actually terrible for defense since it has almost no friction. Yes, it was on the top-tier list for awhile for defense, but that was only because of how heavy it is and frankly I feel it should never have been on the list in the first place.

Wait... Just to check, RSF is the one that comes with blitz unicorno, right??
(Nov. 14, 2012  7:28 PM)blankpage Wrote: What should i change/add in/to my competitive combos:
MF Meteo L-Drago Absorb 125WD (Spin-Steal)
Meteo L-Drago Assault 85XF (Attack)
MF-L Duo Aquario 230MB (Balance)
MF L-Drago Guardian S130 HF/S (Not sure)
MF-L Wing Bull ?????
What should i get, to make these combos better?

MF Meteo L-Drago Absorb TR145 W2D
Meteo L-Drago Absorb CH120XF
MF-L Duo Aquario 230MB, this one is fine, however some people say that Cygnus makes a big enough difference that you should use it instead of Aquario
MF L-Drago Guardian BD145 RDF/MF another great balance combo
MF-H Wing Bull 85 RS, for Defense

Luck Wrote:Wait... Just to check, RSF is the one that comes with blitz unicorno, right??

Come on dude...you have been around long enough to know how to use Beywiki. Tongue_out_wink
hi guys i need a good combo i got some new beyblades ok so i have

energy ring:
bull
lynx
eagle
orso
lyre

fusion wheel:
earth
dark
beat
rock
spiral

spin track:
ad145
ed145
d125

preformence tip:
wdx2
b
mf
sd

please help me i am joining a tornament

thanks a bunch
(Nov. 14, 2012  10:16 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hi guys i need a good combo i got some new beyblades ok so i have

energy ring:
bull
lynx
eagle
orso
lyre

fusion wheel:
earth
dark
beat
rock
spiral

spin track:
ad145
ed145
d125

preformence tip:
wdx2
b
mf
sd

thanks a bunch
Attack: Beat Lynx D125MF
Defence: Earth Bull AD145/ED145____
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145WD
(Nov. 14, 2012  10:25 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2012  10:16 PM)HARITH2001 Wrote: hi guys i need a good combo i got some new beyblades ok so i have

energy ring:
bull
lynx
eagle
orso
lyre

fusion wheel:
earth
dark
beat
rock
spiral

spin track:
ad145
ed145
d125

preformence tip:
wdx2
b
mf
sd

thanks a bunch
Attack: Beat Lynx D125MF
Defence: Earth Bull AD145/ED145____
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145WD

thanks you rock
which would be better for defence on basalt bull 230,rb or cs
(Nov. 14, 2012  10:45 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: which would be better for defence on basalt bull 230,rb or cs
CS because RB isn't really good on Super Tall tracks

Hmm, Diablo GB145LRF a good Anti-Attack / (maybe) Attack?
(Nov. 14, 2012  10:45 PM)nationsbeyblade Wrote: which would be better for defence on basalt bull 230,rb or cs

I think it depends of you, but is more used CS if i am well informed (also i've been suggested to use E230 instead of 230)
Herculeo777, Variares123: If you two keep chatting in this thread instead of using the PM function, you will both be warned. Neither of you have enough knowledge to be giving suggestions here, and I will absolutely remove your ability to post if you do not adhere to my verbal warning.
What's a good combo to beat B: D? I'm kinda thinking a Screw/Hell/Beat ___ 90R2F combo