Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Parts down below
zerog and bb10 please
i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please
Attack:
MF-H Diablo Kerbecs GB145 (earth virgo's track) R2F (galaxy pegasus' bottom)

Balance:
MF-M Twisted Bull 230 (inferno byxis' track) CS (Ray Striker's bottom)
MF-M Diablo Kerbecs BD145 (Hades' track) MF (screw's bottom)
(Nov. 09, 2012  1:13 AM)*Billy* Wrote:
(Nov. 08, 2012  7:02 PM)ashton pinto Wrote: I wanted a combo to defeat phantom gasher B D in a ZERO G attack type stadium.
I have all top tier parts (except phantom orion) until the metal fury (4D) line.
Please give me a quick reply, i need to use it at a WBO tourney.

Mind if I give you a second opinion? From my Test 230MB defeats BGrin if in the same spin direction barely, so if you have a Duo 230MB vs a Phantom BGrin unless you get unlucky swayed yourself/KOed 3 times in a row and have enough launch power to match your opponent it should win combination wise but anything can happen at tournaments and Zero-G don't increase those odds lol.
ok. thanks.... but are there any attack types that can beat it???
(Nov. 09, 2012  2:04 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Parts down below
zerog and bb10 please
Hi, i have been overlooked. Can you build me a combo please.
(Nov. 09, 2012  4:19 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote:
zerog and bb10 please
Hi.

Hi? That is off topic by a lot? And it's 1 word...
(Nov. 09, 2012  4:02 AM)darkwizard Wrote: he uses pegususes

Pegasus is easy to beat. Just use the combo I suggested.

I'm new to this whole making combos especially with mostly Metal Fight Beys, if anyone could respond me with a good well balance combo with these beys: NOTE I like to keep everything balance, I'm more of a balance beyblader. Smile

- Diablo Nemesis X : D (my favorite MFB, btw)
- L-Drago Destroy F : S
- Fang Leone 130W²D {Takara}
- BIG BANG Pegasis!!! F : D
- Cyber Pegasus 105HF {Hasbro}
- Galaxy Pegasus W150R²F
- Thermal Lacerta WA130HF {Hasbro}
- Basalt Horogium 145WD

Also if there are any beys or specific bey parts that I should get, please do respond.
zerog and bb10 please

Yo, sorry I didn't get to this sooner! I'll do the BB-10 combos here:

ATTACK
  • MF-H Beat Lynx GB145(RF/R2F)
    This is definitely the best attack custom you can make. You have other wheels that used to be considered decent like Vulcan and (imo) Spiral, but Beat is simply better than them. Gravity is of course good as well, but I'm recommending that in a balance custom already.

Beat is good for attack, but it's strictly worse than Flash and VariAres. If you want a better attacker you should get one of those wheels to make a true top-tier custom. Still, this custom will get you by if you can launch it well.

DEFENSE
  • MF-H Duo Gasher BD145RSF
    This is actually a pretty darn good defense custom, one of my favorite non-Synchrom as a matter of fact. It's got really good stamina for a defense combo and it can hold its own against Flash.
  • MF-H Twisted Tempo R145RF
    This custom is an anti-attacker and a darn good one at that. This would probably do better against Flash than the Duo custom, though the Duo one would be safer to use since it has so much more stamina.
  • (MSF-H) Dragooon Reviser BD145RSF
    Yes, Dragooon is on the bottom on this custom. You could try this with Dragooon both on top and on bottom, but this custom is more of a defense custom that happens to have Dragooon than a Dragooon spin stealer.

You can make some decent defense combos and anti-attackers, but to really have defensive powerhouses you need more chrome wheels and some metal stone faces.

STAMINA
  • Duo Gasher TH170D
  • Duo Gasher AD145WD
  • Phantom Gasher TH170D
  • Phantom Gasher AD145WD
  • Phantom Gasher BD145EDS

You basically have all the top-tier stamina parts apart from W145, so you're good in this department.

BALANCE
  • MF-M Duo Gasher 230MB
    This custom is incredibly popular for a reason; try it, you'll love it!
  • MF-H Gravity Destroyer (Stamina) BD145MF
    This is a fun custom to use, though it's not exactly top-tier. Regardless, give this a shot too!

Balance is always tricky; I could probably come up with a few more customs here if you want.

SPIN STEALER
  • (MF-H) Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
    This is a great spin stealer, though it's really light. The metal face is optional.
  • (MSF-H) Reviser Dragooon BD145EWD
    Yes, I did just say BD145EWD. When you are using synchroms with BD145, you can push up BD145's disk higher than normal such that EWD won't scrape. This custom could be very much improved with SA165, but this will actually work fairly well.

Like I said already, you should look into SA165 for spin stealers if they're your thing.

You have a ton of great pieces and a lot of good options! Check out the Competitive Combos list and try looking into getting more Zero-G and you're golden. Sorry I can't help with Zero-G customs, but this should be good for BB-10.
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

Preety good but my 3rd best bey defeated this combo at a tournament
here some help
Flash Leone II 90 MF
Diablo Kerbecs BD 145 MB
Blitz Pegasus III 100 RF
Screw Nemessis 85 XF
Duo Cygnus AD145 EDS
Hope it help you guys but dont think this is super effective you must be cautios since
this bey is vurnable to bey that have 230 CS and heavy metal wheel
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:49 AM)Blink. Wrote:
(Jun. 01, 2011  5:11 AM)kevin121 Wrote: 2 things:

1- what u think bout the bey?
2- i dunno how to get the metal face, pls were do i?
Ps- does the metal face have the l-drago stiker, cus although his original form sucks, the stiker is cool man
Pss: doesnt the metal face give him more weight, therefor giving him more stamina, defense and balance, so it reduces speed also, therefor giving him less atack and/or momentum?
Psss: because i have found a way to launch it making him literaly extremly fast and powerful( it goes like 20 mph in my super votex stadium) because it goes on the edges of the circle and starts to go in circles( the 1st time it did it i thought he was going to break the other bey and the stadium)
1. I think that's Illegal...
2. Ebay.

ps. what? the metal face is the only thing in there.
pss. It makes it heavier...
psss. that is impossible. 20 rpms of coarse, but that's slow.

20 rpm is impossible beyblade is around 3000-5000 rpm
i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please help me. i also want one that can beat my personal best basalt hogorium with virgo's spin track and a wd tip
i dont care what type it just has to work
(Nov. 09, 2012  2:02 PM)darkwizard Wrote: i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please help me. i also want one that can beat my personal best basalt hogorium with virgo's spin track and a wd tip
Personaly
here are some thouhts
Diablo Kerbecs X: D (nemesis fusion wheel and 4d tip plus kerbecs energy ring)
Basalt Horologium 230 CS(horologium with it's fusion wheel and energy ring plus byxis track and striker's tip)
sorry but here are the combinations i can tell you i know it's just a little since without 4D parts is pretty hard to make a combo but please learn more beyblade i'm sure many good combo come to you

Guys Here are some tips
For Stadiums
I highly recommend you to use LR string launcher(reguler) on regular stadium since it's stronger for Zero-G use Zero-g Launcher
Anyway
Can you guys give me Zero-G combo
here are my Zero-G beys
Samurai Ifraid W145CF
Guardian Revizer 160 BS
Thief Saramanda 230 WB
Archer Gryph C145 S
i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK Speechless
(Nov. 09, 2012  2:23 PM)darkwizard Wrote: i am competing for the leadership of my friends beyblades team and i need help making one that i can use. here are my beys they are the store bought version ,hades kerbecs, Japanese version of ldrago destroy, diablo nemesis, the american version of ldrago destroy, twisted tempo, poison zurafa, rock zurafa, dark bull, burn fireblaze, grand cetus, ray striker, flame segitario, inferno byxis, evil befall, earth virgo, cosmic storm and galaxy pegasus, screw capricorn (i call him screwed capricorn), meteo ldrago ultimate assault, gravity destroyer ultimate attack, gravity destroyer ultimate stamina, special edition lightning ldrago, in your answer just tell me what from what i dont know what the numbers and letters mean so just please I NEED A COMBO THAT CAN BEAT MY BEST WHICH IS TWISTED TEMPO WITH VIRGO'S SPIN TRACK Speechless
oops i posted twice
oops i posted twice
AttackConfusedcrew Tempo 90 R2F
Defence:Twisted Kerbecs BD145 CS
Stamina:Twisted Bull AD145 WD
BalanceGriniablo Kerbecs BD145 R2F

(Nov. 09, 2012  7:59 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
zerog and bb10 please
Thank you. And also MF Phantom Gasher 90MF

Need Spin Steals , Defence And Stamina , Maybe Attack Also

Energy Ring : Herculeo , Destroyer , Kerbecs , Pegasus x2 , Fireblaze , Wolf , Destructor , Evil , Rex , Aquario , Aries , Lacerta , Striker , L-Drago II

Fusion Wheel , Gravity , Hades , Flame , Burn , Spiral , L-Drago III , Fox , Poision , Grand , Duo , Big Bang , Galaxy , Earth , Cosmic , Meteo

Spin Track , S145 , 230 x2 , R130 , DF105 x2 , S130 , BD145 , 90 , GB145 , 130 ,

Performance Tip : WD , CS , BS , MB , WF , LRF , HF , W2D , B
(Nov. 09, 2012  9:40 PM)xoopasi Wrote: Need Spin Steals , Defence And Stamina , Maybe Attack Also

Energy Ring : Destroyer , Kerbecs , Pegasus x2 , Fireblaze , Wolf , Destructor , Evil , Rex , Aquario , Aries , Lacerta , Striker

Fusion Wheel , Gravity , Hades , Flame , Burn , Spiral , L-Drago III , Fox , Poision , Grand , Duo , Big Bang , Galaxy , Earth ,

Spin Track , S145 , 230 x2 , R130 , DF105 x2 , S130 , BD145 , 90 , GB145 , 130 ,

Performance Tip : WD , CS , BS , MB , WF , LRF , HF

Here Ya Go Grin

(Left Spin) Gravity Destroyer ___ WD (Spin Stealer)
Duo Kerbecs BD145CS (Defence)
Hades Kerbecs BD145WD (Stamina?)
Duo Aquario 230MB (Balance)

Hope that helped Grin

(Nov. 09, 2012  9:46 PM)bj3rdd Wrote:
(Nov. 09, 2012  9:40 PM)xoopasi Wrote: Need Spin Steals , Defence And Stamina , Maybe Attack Also

Energy Ring : Destroyer , Kerbecs , Pegasus x2 , Fireblaze , Wolf , Destructor , Evil , Rex , Aquario , Aries , Lacerta , Striker

Fusion Wheel , Gravity , Hades , Flame , Burn , Spiral , L-Drago III , Fox , Poision , Grand , Duo , Big Bang , Galaxy , Earth ,

Performance Tip : WD , CS , BS , MB , WF , LRF , HF

Here Ya Go Grin

(Left Spin) Gravity Destroyer ___ WD (Spin Stealer)
Duo Kerbecs BD145CS (Defence)
Hades Kerbecs BD145WD (Stamina?)
Duo Aquario 230MB (Balance)

Hope that helped Grin
no idea how gravity destroyer is a spin stealer but oh well ill just stick with meteo l drago

Energy Ring : Herculeo , Destroyer , Kerbecs , Pegasus x2 , Fireblaze , Wolf , Destructor , Evil , Rex , Aquario , Aries , Lacerta , Striker , L-Drago II

Fusion Wheel , Gravity , Hades , Flame , Burn , Spiral , L-Drago III , Fox , Poision , Grand , Duo , Big Bang , Galaxy , Earth , Cosmic , Meteo

Performance Tip : WD , CS , BS , MB , WF , LRF , HF , W2D , B
Attack:Hades kerbecs BD145 (Boost) LRF
DefenseGrinuo aquario BD145 CS/MB
StaminaGrinuo aquario ____ WD or Hades kerbecs B145 WD
BalanceGrinuo aquario 230 MB
Spin steal:Meteo l drago 90 WD or Gravity destroyer 90 WD
For the duo stamina combo don't use a low track or a really high track find something in between

can any one help me i need a good beyblade out of rock orso and spiral lyre please i have a battel against twisted tempo and gravity destroyer

Whats my best combo list in spoiler
you could make:

Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD
Gravity Destroyer CH120 R2F
Zero-G combos please.
Parts below.
You can do msf-h rivazer dragoon b: d