"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 06, 2012  1:31 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Nov. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Prince of beys9 Wrote: Combo please for attack, defense, stamina, balance, anti-attack, and spin steal
Parts:
Metals- Dark, Earth, Fang, Killer, Inferno, Lightning x2
Clear wheels- bull, virgo, pisces, leone, wolf, l drago x2, scorpio
spin tracks- w105, 100 x2, 145, w130 x2, H145
tips- mb, cf, sf, wb, ewd, rf, wd
Attack: Fang(Counter) Leone H145RF
Defence: Earth Bull _____ WB/MB
Stamina: Earth Bull/Leone 100/W105EWD
I would honestly go for LLD over Fang/Counter for attack, because he has an 100 track. Just uncustomized LLD in hasbro stadiums and replace hf with rf in TT stadiums.
Well, Fang was one of the wheels that started the so-called "revolt" against the ruling king of Attack- Lightning L Drago- until it was finally overthrown by VariAres and Blitz(yes, one cannot deny that Basalt also played a major role in reducing LLD to nothing more than a regular Attack wheel).
Fang is therefore, certainly a better choice. Smile

Also, there's no reason to choose Lightning over Fang only because of a 100 track. Lightning hasn't been all that exceptional at 100 height to be honest.
In a Hasbro stadium, you are better off not using Attack at all! XD

Some additions to BobMcDoogal's combos-
Seeing that Prince of Beys 9 doesn't have good Defense tracks, its good to stick to LTDCs. So, use a 100 track on the combo suggested by Bob.
As for Spin Steal- Lightning L Drago 100/W105EWD would be satisfactory... Smile
You might wanna try DF105 instead of W105.. OH YEAH! I almost forgot, is MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) CH120D decent? Or Good? Or Very Good?
(Nov. 06, 2012  12:53 AM)Prince of beys9 Wrote: Combo please for attack, defense, stamina, balance, anti-attack, and spin steal
Parts:

ATTACK: Fang Scorpio W105/100/145RF/CF
Lightning L-Drago 100RF
DEFENSE: Fang Bull 145WD/WB/EWD/MB
STAMINA: Earth Bull 100/145EWD/WD
BALANCE: I don't know..
ANTI-ATTACK: Earth Virgo H145/WA130CF/RF
SPIN STEAL: Lightning L-Drago H145/100EWD

Hi and I want a some competitive combos to use in battle like an attack or defense
Here are some of my beys:
Galaxy Pegasus W105 RF
Cosmic Pegasus W105 RF
Earth Aquila 105 WD
Flame Byxis 230 WD
Lighting L-Drago 100 HF
Storm Pegasus 105 F
Twisted tempo 145 WD
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Hades Kerbecs BD145 DS
Cyclone Herculeo 105 F
Grand Cetus T125

And reply fast Plz
Attack: Lightning L-Drago T125/100 R2F
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145 R2F (Anti-Attack)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
(Nov. 06, 2012  12:50 PM)DefStamina88 Wrote: Attack: Lightning L-Drago T125/100 R2F
Defense: Twisted Kerbecs BD145 R2F (Anti-Attack)
Stamina: Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Come on man, LLD BD145RF. He could use that too.

I'm listing out what's best, and LLD and BD145 isn't too good of a mix.
(Nov. 06, 2012  7:22 AM)TH-30 Wrote: You might wanna try DF105 instead of W105.. OH YEAH! I almost forgot, is MF-H Gravity Perseus (Stamina Ver.) CH120D decent? Or Good? Or Very Good?
Parts:

ATTACK: Fang Scorpio W105/100/145RF/CF
Lightning L-Drago 100RF
DEFENSE: Fang Bull 145WD/WB/EWD/MB
STAMINA: Earth Bull 100/145EWD/WD
BALANCE: I don't know..
ANTI-ATTACK: Earth Virgo H145/WA130CF/RF
SPIN STEAL: Lightning L-Drago H145/100EWD

First to answer your question- MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120D is a decent attempt at a "Gravity spin steal combo" (as of course, no spin steal combo is really better than the ones that make use of orthodox left spin beys; i.e. all those Dragons).
Not really great. You may list your parts if you want us to improve it. Smile

Now for the combos you suggested-
1. Why would you suggest WD/EWD for Defense?
2. In what way is Fang better than Earth for Defense?
3. If you use a plastic tip with low-grip (CF) for an anti-attack combo, its not going to be all that great.
4. Why use H145 in a spin steal combo?

I'd suggest you to read around a bit before suggesting combos. Joyful_3

Defstamina- I think he's referring to the combo that once came out as a Basalt 230CS counter. So, he's not wrong in a way, but yeah. Tongue_out

@abrakadabralaka- I can see where's that suggestion coming from. However, LLD BD145R2F has always been referred to as an overrated combo. It did "push" out its opponents to get a win, but I think it wasn't as effective later on...
emm... correct me if i'm wrong, but wasn't MF LLD BD145 RF once a top tier combo nicknamed "lightning tank"?

EDIT: read janstarblast's comment. i see, i hadn't started playing with MFB back then so all i could do was base it off some of the older threads that i had read. thanks!
Yes, it was.
That's exactly what I was talking about. Smile

MF LLD BD145RF first came to light as a Basalt 230CS counter. As the latter was a top tier Defense combo at that time, being able to beat it consistently made that combo top tier.

However, once it all ended(at the time when VariAres and Blitz finally took over as the top tier Attack wheels), a few people declared that LLD BD145RF was seriously overrated. Smile

Its not really effective in today's metagame. Somewhat obsolete.
However, it might probably be better than Lightning L Drago T125/100RF. Smile
While its fifteen minutes of fame have long passed, if I didn't have top-tier parts I personally would still probably use LLD BD145LRF over other LLD combos because it's one of the heaviest Hasbro attackers available and because I imagine it would do well against Duo 230MB. It's still really good, just not the counter to the entire defense metagame it used to be.
my best combo made is a Metal Face Basalt Bull GB145 CS
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:18 PM)bey97865 Wrote: my best combo made is a Metal Face Basalt Bull GB145 CS
That's a great combo! Just replace MF with MF-H, and GB145 with BD145 to get a better combo.
So...Are Beywheelz combos on here,too? 'Cuz I only have Beywheelz now... Anyone know a good combo for Raging Molten Fireblaze and Soaring Wing Pegasus? I know the choices are limited, but that's all I have. Unhappy
(Nov. 06, 2012  11:58 PM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: So...Are Beywheelz combos on here,too? 'Cuz I only have Beywheelz now... Anyone know a good combo for Raging Molten Fireblaze and Soaring Wing Pegasus? I know the choices are limited, but that's all I have. Unhappy

No, last time I checked they aren't.

Go to this site:

Beywheelz Comunity
Thanks! I will check there for it.
(Nov. 07, 2012  12:05 AM)DarkNinja720 Wrote: Thanks! I will check there for it.

Um, If there was a thread for beywheelz, I don't think you can really tell what will be the best combo for a beywheel. Basically you just launch them and see what happens, but with beyblades, you can test them.

Which Energy ring is better for Defence Aquario or Bull?
My opinion would be bull. Although I would choose aquario in battles because it has a little less defense but more stamina.
Wait I don't know if your question goes here or ask a question get an answer
(Nov. 07, 2012  12:31 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: Which Energy ring is better for Defence Aquario or Bull?

I would pick Bull, because aquario is more for stamina and balance puposes.

Wouldn't it depend on the weight of his Aquario/Bull? The heavier is usually better to use. Either way, both of them are top tier.
I wanted a counter for revizer dragooon B : D combo in a ZERO G attack type stadium, i have all top tier beys uptill the metal fury line, so please help me with that beys only.
Is there another attack combo for L-Drago Destroy than L-Drago Destroy BD145MF? (I know L-Drago Destroy isn't the best attack wheel, but i want to use it anyway)
(Nov. 07, 2012  4:18 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: Is there another attack combo for L-Drago Destroy than L-Drago Destroy BD145MF? (I know L-Drago Destroy isn't the best attack wheel, but i want to use it anyway)

Thats really the best one. But you could use L Drago Destroy BD145/CH120 LRF. But its mediocre at best.