no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 28, 2012  3:01 AM)blade2113 Wrote: What is the best meteo ladrago combo
Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
Meteo L-Drago CH120XF

(Oct. 28, 2012  2:37 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: 6ixty9ine
Defense: Earth (Bull or Aquario if you own either) GB145WB

this is not bad. Quite impressed actually.

Thanks for the attack type too Thunder dome!
Also guys may I ask, what in your opinion are the best att/def/sta FWs?
(Oct. 28, 2012  4:32 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  2:37 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: 6ixty9ine
Defense: Earth (Bull or Aquario if you own either) GB145WB

this is not bad. Quite impressed actually.

Thanks for the attack type too Thunder dome!
Also guys may I ask, what in your opinion are the best att/def/sta FWs?
Attack:Flash(MF-H Flash Orion W145 MF)
Defense:Revizer,Duo(MSF-H Revizer Revizer BD145 CS,MF-H Duo Aquario BD145 CS)
StaminaTongue_outhantom,Duo(Phantom Cancer W145 EWD,Duo Cancer W145 EWD)

Does anyone have bakugan for trade or sale.
^This is not the place for that question. Check out the Beyblade Marketplace for that. Smile
(Oct. 27, 2012  9:46 PM)Thunder Dome Wrote: xoopasi

AttackGriniablo nemesis D125 R2F (anti attack)
StaminaTongue_outhantom orion B: D
DefenseGriniablo aquario _____ CS/MB
I couldn't think of a good track for defense

if you can find any other combos pls PM them to me
(Oct. 27, 2012  10:17 PM)MexaMaster Wrote: No,not really.That goes best on Flash.Do you a track of 230 height?If not,DF145 should be sufficient....
Yeah, I have a 230. Do wobbling customs work in Zero G?
can u guys tell me some combos with
cyclone herculeo
evil befowl( i dont have uw145)
twisted tempo
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
meteo ldrago
evil kerbecs
nightmare rex
cyber pegasis
samurai ifraid
pirates killerken
gravity destroyer 130 F
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:17 PM)Syco Wrote: can u guys tell me some combos with
cyclone herculeo
twisted tempo
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
meteo ldrago
evil kerbecs
nightmare rex
cyber pegasis
samurai ifraid
pirates killerken
gravity destroyer 130 F
try Meteo -DragoLW105WD

(Oct. 28, 2012  3:09 PM)Iliqn Wrote: Does anyone have bakugan for trade or sale.

i have somefor sale
@ ultimate orion dont post off topic or double post, edit ur previous one and bakugan sale should be in off topic forums, this is for beyblade combos
I have good combos. Hope you guys like them. Smile For attack I got Blitz Kerbecs 90RF/R2F. You can use RF for fast movement and more stamina and control then R2F. Or, you can use R2F for faster movement and greater power. Since the clear wheel and the fusion wheel are three sided, it has great balance. For defense I got MF Basalt Aquario GB145RB. Since basalt is the heaviest there is it is top tier for defense. Even though bull is heavier, Aquario is more rounded and has more weight distribution to help basalt with its "staircase of death." And finally the GB145 is the heaviest spin track and RB helps the beyblade have more grip. Hope you guys like these combos! Smile
(Oct. 28, 2012  6:51 PM)DragoonGT103889 Wrote: I have good combos. Hope you guys like them. Smile For attack I got Blitz Kerbecs 90RF/R2F. You can use RF for fast movement and more stamina and control then R2F. Or, you can use R2F for faster movement and greater power. Since the clear wheel and the fusion wheel are three sided, it has great balance. For defense I got MF Basalt Aquario GB145RB. Since basalt is the heaviest there is it is top tier for defense. Even though bull is heavier, Aquario is more rounded and has more weight distribution to help basalt with its "staircase of death." And finally the GB145 is the heaviest spin track and RB helps the beyblade have more grip. Hope you guys like these combos! Smile

Uh.... the combos aren't bad but a few mistakes and suggestions

Blitz works great on Low Tracks but a little higher would be good since 230 Would Kill it, and the Blitz is only good if its not Hasbro XD
R2F= Less Stamina Less Control Higher Speed RF= Good Control Can OS R2F and is a little slower than R2F.
Your defense custom could use work but it is decent.
Basalt: Not the Heavies Wheel Diablo is Synchrome Gives more weight and Reviser Reviser and Killerken don't have much recoil either, which is why the former top tier Basalt was booted out.
Clear Wheel: I always thought Aquario was Better at defense but kerbecs is the heaviest but there are some that are different weights and are a little less Bull, Aquario, and Kerbecs are probaly the best Defense CW out there.
GB145: Not the Heaviest Spin Track BD145 is almsot Doubling it ( i think BD145 is or is it E230 now?) GB145 can be sued for defense but other tracks like BD145, E230, and SA165 are wayyyy better.
RB: A great choice the only problem one could possibly have with this is Left Spin (?) and MF attack types such as the popular MF-L Phantom Hades/Cygnus 85/90MF
(Oct. 28, 2012  5:17 PM)Syco Wrote: can u guys tell me some combos with
cyclone herculeo
twisted tempo
hell kerbecs
flame byxis
meteo ldrago
evil kerbecs
nightmare rex
cyber pegasis
samurai ifraid
pirates killerken
gravity destroyer 130 F
Attack: Gravity Destroyer W145XF
Defense: Ifraid Killerken/Killerken Ifraid BD145JSB?
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145 (Boost) WD/EWD, Twisted ____ W145WD/EWD
Spin-Steal: Meteo L-Drago 105EWD
Is MF-F Duo Pegasis III DF105WD a good low Stamina Customization? (Sorry about all my posts with Duo, I think I'm obsessed with it. XD)
I don't have any nor do I plan to buy any beywheelz, but what is the fastest speed type combo?
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:28 PM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: I don't have any nor do I plan to buy any beywheelz, but what is the fastest speed type combo?

This topic is only for Beyblades.
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:06 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: Is MF-F Duo Pegasis III DF105WD a good low Stamina Customization? (Sorry about all my posts with Duo, I think I'm obsessed with it. XD)
Yes but using Low Heights on Duo causes it to scrape but with Phantom not as much but anyways yes that's a good combo but switch DF105 to W105,100,or if you have it W145 or AD145 and switch Pegasis III with Cancer(Gasher),Cygnus,Aquario,Bull

so out of interest are the Thermal/Night/Burn/Torch FW good for anything?
i can't say i've ever seen people on here even remotely look at them...
Burn was a amazing wheel for stamina but Phantom is Basically next Gen Burn, Thermal basically slams on recoil wheels from what I know of but doesn't have enough stamina to compete with things like Duo Phantom or even Earth but killed Burn, all Legend Wheels are horrid, only a few of them are OK and none of them abe to compete with Top Tier things or even 2nd tier for that matter maybe equal if not worse to tier 3.
(Oct. 28, 2012  11:02 PM)*Billy* Wrote: Burn was a amazing wheel for stamina but Phantom is Basically next Gen Burn, Thermal basically slams on recoil wheels from what I know of but doesn't have enough stamina to compete with things like Duo Phantom or even Earth but killed Burn, all Legend Wheels are horrid, only a few of them are OK and none of them abe to compete with Top Tier things or even 2nd tier for that matter maybe equal if not worse to tier 3.

What would you put under "top tier"?
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:53 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote: so out of interest are the Thermal/Night/Burn/Torch FW good for anything?

While known for stamina, I've used burn for upper attack by putting it on a low spin track. For instance, my Burn Aeries 100hf, who is perfect for uppercutting most beys.
(Oct. 29, 2012  12:14 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote:
(Oct. 28, 2012  10:53 PM)6ixty9ine Wrote: so out of interest are the Thermal/Night/Burn/Torch FW good for anything?

While known for stamina, I've used burn for upper attack by putting it on a low spin track. For instance, my Burn Aeries 100hf, who is perfect for uppercutting most beys.

Interesting but why would you use a HF over a RF/RF2? surely the added power would help pack a bigger punch?
(Oct. 29, 2012  12:14 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: While known for stamina, I've used burn for upper attack by putting it on a low spin track. For instance, my Burn Aeries 100hf, who is perfect for uppercutting most beys.

You're imagining things, lol. Burn, nor any other Metal Wheel, can effectively perform Upper Attack. Not to mention, 100HF is a pretty awful Attack Track-Bottom setup in today's meta-game.

What you probably saw was Upper Smash being performed by the Aries Clear Wheel, due solely to its design.

(Oct. 29, 2012  12:18 AM)6ixty9ine Wrote: Interesting but why would you use a HF over a RF/RF2? surely the added power would help pack a bigger punch?

Night, Burn, Thermal, and Torch were all tested upon their releases, and while Burn was a top-tier Stamina Wheel a couple years ago, it, and the others, are now outclassed by the likes of newer Metal Wheels such as Takara-Tomy's Phantom and Duo.

For information on HF and RF, I'd recommend you look at Beywiki, and the Beywiki Project forum for R2F, if you would like detailed, better-explained information on those Bottoms than I could provide.
Build me a combo please for Zero-G and BB-10. Use parts in my sig. One combo for each type in each stadium.
Takara-Tomy BB-10:
Attack: MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F/LRF
Stamina: Duo Bull/Gasher AD145WD/D/SD/EWD, TH170/230D/SD
Defense: MF-H Duo Bull/Kerbecs BD145CS/RS/RSF
Balance: MF(-H) Duo Bull TH170CS (Stamina-Defense hybrid), MF-H L-Drago Guardian BD145MF (destabilizer-equalizer), MF-M/H Duo Bull/Gasher 230MB

Takara-Tomy General Zero-G:
Attack: MF-H Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F/LRF (Smash Attacker)
Stamina: Duo Bull/Gasher AD145WD/D/SD/EWD, TH170/230D/SD
Defense: MF-H Duo Bull/Kerbecs GB145/TH170/230RS (maybe MB, but I need to get around to testing it)
Balance: MF-M/H Duo Bull/Gasher 230MB