"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Im not restricted to hasbro just wanted to know a good combo with that Bey
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:13 PM)mieguistas Wrote: I need a balnace type bettween stamina and defense here is my best parts:
twisted, hell, earth, meteo, gravity.
bull, pisces, gasher, kerbecs.
gb145,r145,100,230.
wd,rs,rf,r2f,ds.
p.s this is used on hasbro stadiums
thanks for help

If, and only if, you had a BD145, you could have made something quite nice.
Hell Kerbecs BD145DS (DS has been my favorite tip; and according to me, it does provide more Defense than WD. However, my personal views don't matter much. Soooo) would have been one good combo you could have made for Stamina/Defense. So in case you forgot to list BD145, but you have one, then please use it. Smile
Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is (was) superb for Stamina once, and with all that weight on it, it would also solve the purpose of a Defense type. Seeing that you are using a Hasbro Stadium, Defense wouldn't matter much; as you'd never face an Attacker. Keeping this in mind, its always better to go for more Stamina (and according to MANY people, WD does provide more Defense that DS). So, Hell Kerbecs BD145WD is great.

If you actually do not have a BD145, then you have nothing that's truly viable for Defense/Stamina.
However, you can always use an LTSC if you are out of "good" Stamina spin tracks of a greater height.
Twisted Bull/Kerbecs 100WD would be nice; I just hope it doesn't scrape though.
(Oct. 09, 2012  1:13 PM)mieguistas Wrote: I need a balnace type bettween stamina and defense here is my best parts:
twisted, hell, earth, meteo, gravity.
bull, pisces, gasher, kerbecs.
gb145,r145,100,230.
wd,rs,rf,r2f,ds.
p.s this is used on hasbro stadiums
thanks for help

earth/twisted bull (insert 120-145height track except stated tracks) WD/DS

(reply to below) the reasons stated are why I chose to say except stated tracks and unfortunately that means he needs more tracks and everything u said was true aside from the statement that it wont work
That wouldn't really work, y'know.

He has just two tracks in the height range you suggested-
GB145
R145

GB145WD has been the most HATED setup here, and people have always earned themselves a few brickbats for suggesting it. Replacing WD with DS will not improve it in anyway...
So, no GB145.

R145 is one of the last preferences for a Defense combo, given its high recoil. It found uses in Defense only for adding weight to the combo; something that other spin tracks can do in a much better way. Anti-attack, considered as a branch of Defense (I don't know if things have changed recently, though), has used R145 extensively though.
But what he wants is a Defense/Stamina combo. Putting R145 up there would never improve a bey's Stamina. It'd make it worse. So, no R145.

Therefore, your suggestion is wrong. Smile
Clear Wheels:
Byxis
LDrago 2 x2
Saggitario
Aquario
Kronos
Bull
Pegasus

Metal Wheels:
Lightning
Scythe
Ray
Meteo
Earth
Galaxy
Flame
Burn

Tracks:
TR145
105 x3
GB145

Bottoms:
R2F
LF
(Stamina bottom that came with TR145)
SD
HF/S
WD
HF

I need three good beyblades
Thanks
Attack: Lightning L-Drago 100 R2F (HF if Hasbro stadium..)
Defense: Nothing...
Stamina: Scythe Kronos 100/85 WD/W2D
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago TR145 WD/W2D
I only have one WD and no W2D, should I put it on the spin stealer or the Stamina?
Seeing that the Stamina combo is just average (i.e. not too great), put the WD on the spin-steal combo. Smile
I have two Ldrago II's, a red sharpish one, and a blue smooth one, which should I use on the spin steal one?
The red L Drago II is supposed to be the Absorb Version if I am not wrong, while the Blue one is the Assault Version.
The Absorb Version has been considered to be better for Spin Stealing, so use that. Smile
Torch, Spiral, Thermal, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Flame, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Ultimate Meteo, Inferno, Diablo and Cyber and Gravity metal wheels
Lacerta Gemios, Destroyer, Striker, Kerbecs, L-Drago Absorb, Cetus, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze, Nemesis and Cancer clear wheels
90, AD145, 100, D125, DF145, WA130, SW145, CH120, W105, DF105, 230, 105, BD145 and 145 spin tracks
MB, WD, CS, SB, S, B, D, HF, SD, WF, R2F, RF, WB, RS and F, LRF, JB Performance Tips
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts
Shinobi Crystal Wheel
Saramanda Chrome
(Oct. 09, 2012  5:59 PM)SpiralLyre9753 Wrote: Torch, Spiral, Thermal, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Flame, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Ultimate Meteo, Inferno, Diablo and Cyber and Gravity metal wheels
Lacerta Gemios, Destroyer, Striker, Kerbecs, L-Drago Absorb, Cetus, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze, Nemesis and Cancer clear wheels
90, AD145, 100, D125, DF145, WA130, SW145, CH120, W105, DF105, 230, 105, BD145 and 145 spin tracks
MB, WD, CS, SB, S, B, D, HF, SD, WF, R2F, RF, WB, RS and F, LRF, JB Performance Tips
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts
Shinobi Crystal Wheel
Saramanda Chrome

Attack: MF-Spiral Tempo CH120RF/R2F (outclassed)
Defense: MF-Diablo Kerbecs BD145CS/RS (slightly outclassed but still good)
Stamina: Twisted Cancer AD145WD (outclassed)
Anti-Attack: MF-Diablo Kerbecs BD145RF/R2F
Spin Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120WD (this is only if your ultimate Meteo is the absorb version)
Combo with these beyblades ( Original Parts )
Vulcan Horuseus
Beat Lynx
Variares
L Drago Destroy
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Leone
Phantom Orion ( Hasbro )
Cosmic Pegasus ( Hasbro )
Fang Leone ( Hasbro )
Death Quetzalcoatl
Flash Saggitario
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Kronos
Earth Eagle
Flame Byxis
Basalt Horogium

Best Combo with these parts ??

(Oct. 09, 2012  8:10 PM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Combo with these beyblades ( Original Parts )
Vulcan Horuseus
Beat Lynx
Variares
L Drago Destroy
Thermal Lacerta
Rock Leone
Phantom Orion ( Hasbro )
Cosmic Pegasus ( Hasbro )
Fang Leone ( Hasbro )
Death Quetzalcoatl
Flash Saggitario
Jade Jupiter
Scythe Kronos
Earth Eagle
Flame Byxis
Basalt Horogium

Best Combo with these parts ??

Flash Orion S130R2F is the only top tier I can think of, of these parts
Vulcan Byxis (shortest track you have) lf (get rf and metal face for very good)
Twisted ______ 230d (if you have it, I don't know with these beys, if not wd)
Sorry if these aren't perfect, but they're okay, plus I don't know the track and bottoms you have, you should really post that.
(Oct. 09, 2012  4:26 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: The red L Drago II is supposed to be the Absorb Version if I am not wrong, while the Blue one is the Assault Version.
The Absorb Version has been considered to be better for Spin Stealing, so use that. Smile
No, I think he means the Rush Ver. from Hasbro because he said that it was spiky. The Absorb Ver. is not. And I think he is talking about the one on his Avi.
Balance Type: Is this good? Diablo Beafowl AD145RDF
Any combos for ldrago destructor,and basalt horogium
ok
energy rings
bull, l-drago(lightning),tempo,cetus,destroyer
fusion wheel
grand, lightning, gravity, thermal, flame, teisted
spin track
100, 145, ad145, d125
performance tip
s, bs, wb, wd
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:19 AM)shadowblader01 Wrote: ok
energy rings
bull, l-drago(lightning),tempo,cetus,destroyer
fusion wheel
grand, lightning, gravity, thermal, flame, teisted
spin track
100, 145, ad145, d125
performance tip
s, bs, wb, wd

Twisted Bull AD145WD Is A Good Combo for Stamina
i would rather defence
sorry
ATK: None
DEF: None
STA: Twisted Bull AD145WD.
BAL: None
SPN STL: None
ANT-ATK: None
EDIT: Beat by BeybladePants Argh!
ok akio twisted being full defence and wd/wb defence 2 and theres no defence. ,_,
(Oct. 10, 2012  2:35 AM)shadowblader01 Wrote: ok akio twisted being full defence and wd/wb defence 2 and theres no defence. ,_,

Buy a Hades Kerbecs, and a Ray Striker for defense, Twisted____BD145CS.
Twisted bull ad145wd/wb