"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I have a few questions. Bearing Drive: What are the downfalls of it and why isn't it used in a lot of competitive stamina combos? For all I know, it's supposed to be good.
Also, have Bandid and Begirados been tested yet?
What defense wheels are better than basalt ??
wheels like wing and death.
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:47 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Is Basalt Pisces 230MB Good
Also is Flash Pisces 105 R2F Good ??

Basalt Pisces can be improved: If you have Duo, that would be good. If not, it's still good, but not as good. Also, change Pisces to either Aquario, Gasher, Bull, or Kerbecs.

Flash Pisces can also be improved: It's a good combo, but 105 completely ruins it. If you have S130, good. If you don't have S130, try using H145 and if you don't have H145, use GB145. Personally, S130 is best IMO, H145 is good, but not as good, and GB145 is kinda pushing it.
-Duo
-Reviser Reviser
-Saramanda Saramanda
-Death
-Diablo (Anti-Attack)

Most Synchrome combos can be good for defense as well...
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: wheels like wing and death.

Actually, for that combo, Duo would be the best choice and then Basalt or Death (Basalt is better than Death in this combo IMO). I've never heard of Wing being used in that combo.
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:59 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  3:56 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: wheels like wing and death.

Actually, for that combo, Duo would be the best choice and then Basalt or Death (Basalt is better than Death in this combo IMO). I've never heard of Wing being used in that combo.
Where can I buy Duo ?? ( sorry for all the questions guys )
On ebay in the Ultimate DX Set, but this isn't the place to ask that. Btw, It's ok if you don't have Duo for that combo, but Duo is an AMAZING wheel in general. Basalt ___ 230MB is already good, but still, Duo is better.
Ok thanks and what do you think about Flame ___s130 WD
Wait... It was R2F not WD. Btw, Flash should be in attack mode in this combo. Btw, I am addicted to this combo, it KO's almost everything.
is a metal face bolt good for twisted tempo and phantom orion
(Sep. 29, 2012  4:21 AM)UltimateFantasy Wrote: Wait... It was R2F not WD. Btw, Flash should be in attack mode in this combo. Btw, I am addicted to this combo, it KO's almost everything.
Ok is is good against all type's ?
And can you quote my other combo
Phantom Orion B : D is a definite Yes for An MF. Twisted Would be good too, if it were more defensively used...
(Sep. 29, 2012  1:51 AM)DefStamina88 Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  1:47 AM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:21 AM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote: All of those combos suck because Hyper is useless,Poison is also,Cyclone/Tornado is also useless and T125 is not good but GB145 is a good Defence and Attack track

i kno they suck -.- thats why i said which 1 is best of these 3. u baka -.- cant u read?

Hey, no need for an attitude. That gets you warned. Anyways, Poison Capricorn GB145SD would be best, but as bobmcdoogal said, all of those suck...

thank u 4 doing part of what i asked would u happen to kno the order of those 3 beys from best of the 3 which u said is poison capricorn GB145 SD then the 2nd best and the 3rd best which would b the worst of the 3 please? and i kno they suck which is part of why i added the yes i kno most of my hasbro parts suck and u dont need to bring it up to the signature thingy
Can anyone give me combos for guardian revizer and samurai zero g?
istere any good attack combo that i can make with L-Drago Guardian?
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:23 AM)gameboysuperman Wrote: istere any good attack combo that i can make with L-Drago Guardian?

If i'm not mistaken, L-Drago Guardian is more of a Balance typed Beyblade.

Balance:
  • Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy L Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF

Would be a great combo for Balance. Although, if you're still looking for an attack combo, I suggest slapping on a CH120 or R145, and a RF or R²F and you'd have one right there. I still suggest you using it as a Balance type.
i know about its balance feature, just wanted to know if it could have any attack posibilities... thanks for the info tris
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:22 AM)Xcore Chaos Wrote: Can anyone give me combos for guardian revizer and samurai zero g?

If you are talking about for the BB-10 then: MSF-H Reviser Reviser BD145/E230 RB/RF/RSF/CS/RS/RDF
Ifraid has no competetive usage.
If you want a Zero-G combo maybe Ifraid Ifraid TH170SF.
I'm not so sure about Reviser because nothing much has been tested in Zero-G yet.
Hope this helps!
what is the zombie combo?
(Sep. 29, 2012  8:49 AM)n0.oNe Wrote: what is the zombie combo?
It is MSF-H Reviser Dragooon SA165EWD .
Nope. There are no VALID MFB/Zero-G Zombie combos... Well, valid in terms of how the Plastics were.
Is this good? MF-H Flash Kronos AD145 RF
(Sep. 29, 2012  12:37 PM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this good? MF-H Flash Kronos AD145 RF
It is quite good but if you switch Kronos for Orion and AD145 for S130 it will become very good.