"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:52 AM)TwiSteD EAGLE Wrote: Does the clear wheel really matter and doesn't HF have more stamina than RF and MF? ?

Yes, the clear wheel matters. You also shouldn't use HF because it has less friction than MF, RF and R2F, therefore it is highly outclassed.
Build me a combo please. Parts down there
Ok you want agood combo the sf has more stamina than most of those particular bottoms, so put a sf on an ed145 and there's a good way to conserve stamina
Is this a good combo diablo nemesis R145 RF?
(Sep. 26, 2012  5:03 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this a good combo diablo nemesis R145 RF?

IIRC, it's a pretty good combo. Add a BD145 and you'll a great Balance type Bey right there, unless you don't have it. R145 would work too, but there are many other Tracks you should look at before R145. Also, the Nemesis CW should be changed to Unicorno II or Kerbecs, too. Add a Metal Face. Metal Faces are always a plus, except for Stamina combos.

Maan, that reply sounded weird.
(Sep. 26, 2012  5:15 AM)Tris Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  5:03 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: Is this a good combo diablo nemesis R145 RF?

IIRC, it's a pretty good combo. Add a BD145 and you'll a great Balance type Bey right there, unless you don't have it. R145 would work too, but there are many other Tracks you should look at before R145. Also, the Nemesis CW should be changed to Unicorno II or Kerbecs, too. Add a Metal Face. Metal Faces are always a plus for Balance/Defensive combos.

Maan, that reply sounded weird.

What about these? Flash sagittario AD145 MF
(Sep. 26, 2012  5:21 AM)Cyber Mod Wrote: What about these? Flash sagittario AD145 MF

Yup, that's a good combo. It's on the Competitive Combos topic. Although, you might want to switch the Sagittario II Clear Wheel to a Clear Wheel that fits the Flash Wheel better. Ie: Escolpio, Orion & Pisces.

If I were you, I'd switch AD145 to a lower-height-ed track 105/T125/CH120 , etc. Something along those lines. But that's just personal preference. And Metal Faces all the way.

(Sep. 26, 2012  3:02 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Build me a combo please. Parts down there
Attack:MF-L Spiral Tempo 100 MF, MF-L Vulcan Horuseus 90 R2F
Defence:MF-H Twisted Gasher 230 CS,MF-H Twisted Gasher BD145 CS
Stamina:Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD,Hell Gasher BD145 CS
Spin Stealer:Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD.
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:17 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  3:02 AM)PurpleTiger Wrote: Build me a combo please. Parts down there
Attack:MF-L Spiral Tempo 100 MF, MF-L Vulcan Horuseus 90 R2F
Defence:MF-H Twisted Gasher 230 CS,MF-H Twisted Gasher BD145 CS
Stamina:MF-L Hell Kerbecs BD145 WD,MF-L Hell Gasher BD145 CS
Spin Stealer:Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD.

He should use MF Lightning l-drago BD145RF instead of Vulcan
Correct, and it should be MF, not MF-L (MF is superior for attack).
Stamina should use NO metal faces.
Defense should use Twisted Kerbecs on 230 CS... Align it with two of the Chains of Kerbecs on the Gap in Twisted.
Spiral Tempo can use R2F on 100, decent but the Lightning L-Drago combo is so much better... Way better, but no longer top tier. Try using a the MF on The Lightning BD145 Combo as well.
(Sep. 26, 2012  11:01 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Correct, and it should be MF, not MF-L (MF is superior for attack).
Defense should use Twisted Kerbecs on 230 CS... Align it with two of the Chains of Kerbecs on the Gap in Twisted.
Spiral Tempo can use R2F on 100, decent but the Lightning L-Drago combo is so much better... Way better, but no longer top tier. Try using a the MF on The Lightning BD145 Combo as well.

Ughhs sorry accidently typed in MF's for stamina types will edit it now.
And btw, EWD can be used for Stamina as well, CS is defense only tip... not stamina.
(Sep. 26, 2012  11:17 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  11:01 AM)Kujikato Wrote: Correct, and it should be MF, not MF-L (MF is superior for attack).

Ughhs sorry accidently typed in MF's for stamina types will edit it now.

NO. MF's for Stamina are used quite a bit. A lot of Duo Stamina combos use MF-H, and MF-H can sometimes be useful on Phantom AD145WD as well...
Hm? Seriously? When was the call to use Metal Faces on Stamina Types made?
(Sep. 26, 2012  12:02 PM)Kujikato Wrote: Hm? Seriously? When was the call to use Metal Faces on Stamina Types made?

It was just found to be useful on it for extra weight, in case it was Stamina VS Attack. Since Duo has good Defense and Stamina, a MF-H allows it to hold up defensively, while still allowing it to spin a decent amount...
How Does the energy ring change the performance of a bey, I wonder
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:34 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: How Does the energy ring change the performance of a bey, I wonder

This was probably better asked in the "ask a question get an answer" thread.

The short answer is, not generally enough to make a huge difference.

The longer answer is, in some cases people have found different energy rings to give slightly better stamina. Some attack combo use different energy rings to help with slight destabilization of higher opponents. th!nk has an awesome guide for this http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Choosing...mple-Guide
Hades kerbeks or hell Kerbeks?
There is zero difference...

You could use the BD145 track and Kerbecs CW for many defensive combos, like Duo _____ BD145CS.

Kerbecs also pairs well with Hell, and can be used in an okay stamina combination like Hell(Hades) Kerbecs BD145EWD.

BD145 by itself can also be used in stamina combinations like Phantom Orion/Duo _____ BD145EDS.
with THESE PARTS ONLY what parts would make a center heavy beyblade (more of the weight in the middle of the bey) AND a out lying weighted bey (the weight more along the edges of the fusion wheel and etc)? o and if u think of basalt/twisted as the center heavy or the out lying bey please do NOT bring it up unless u can fix that stupid staircase with the parts i have thank u
(Sep. 26, 2012  7:32 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: with THESE PARTS ONLY what parts would make a center heavy beyblade (more of the weight in the middle of the bey) AND a out lying weighted bey (the weight more along the edges of the fusion wheel and etc)? o and if u think of basalt/twisted as the center heavy or the out lying bey please do NOT bring it up unless u can fix that stupid staircase with the parts i have thank u
for the out heavy earth libra gb145wd for the in spiral orso ad145sd

you need to tell me what your going for
(Sep. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: What about an attack/destablizer combo? Can this be considered for competive play?
-L-Drago Destroy 85XF (Attack Mode)
It being a reverse rotating beyblade, it can destablize other beyblades more easily than with right-spin beys.
The metal frame is on top instead of the clear wheel so that helps it attack from below more effectively.
And of course, its left rotation can come from the other direction with right-spin beyblades.
The 85XF is used for speed and upper attack.
Please give me as much critisicm as needed. Thanks!

too short 85 can be used but xf needs to be on a 125 to be the same height as 85 mf use either

physics says more mass more inertia therfor MFH should be used on all stamina combos and if your worried about stability MAKE THE BEY SHORTER 105 eds works Smile
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:26 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  7:32 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: with THESE PARTS ONLY what parts would make a center heavy beyblade (more of the weight in the middle of the bey) AND a out lying weighted bey (the weight more along the edges of the fusion wheel and etc)? o and if u think of basalt/twisted as the center heavy or the out lying bey please do NOT bring it up unless u can fix that stupid staircase with the parts i have thank u

(Sep. 25, 2012  11:29 PM)BladerPegasis Wrote: What about an attack/destablizer combo? Can this be considered for competive play?
It being a reverse rotating beyblade, it can destablize other beyblades more easily than with right-spin beys.
The metal frame is on top instead of the clear wheel so that helps it attack from below more effectively.
And of course, its left rotation can come from the other direction with right-spin beyblades.

too short 85 can be used but xf needs to be on a 125 to be the same height as 85 mf use either
o ok interesting thanks do u kno if theres any attack type fusion wheels that has more of the weight going to the outer edges? and maybe a inward weighted defense or stamina type fusion wheel?
(Sep. 26, 2012  2:34 PM)Jaguar295 Wrote: How Does the energy ring change the performance of a bey, I wonder

minor weight distribution changes
expiramenting done by myself in best of 99 battles (had to redo and use paper) shows that Capricorn is good attack
kerbecs is defence
cancer is stamina
and bull is good for all 3
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:37 PM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:26 PM)HinTin Wrote:

o ok interesting thanks do u kno if theres any attack type fusion wheels that has more of the weight going to the outer edges? and maybe a inward weighted defense or stamina type fusion wheel?
none in your list but death is inward scythe has no preference so that could work for in all weight on blitz is out in fact the weight is so consentrated on the out thatthe in has no structure (use a bulky energy ring to prevent possible breakages) pegasus 2 works

also use ad145
for in on all combos sa165 or gb145 for out
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:39 PM)HinTin Wrote:

minor weight distribution changes
expiramenting done by myself in best of 99 battles (had to redo and use paper) shows that Capricorn is good attack
kerbecs is defence
cancer is stamina
and bull is good for all 3
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:37 PM)angelusbichi Wrote:
(Sep. 26, 2012  9:26 PM)HinTin Wrote: for the out heavy earth libra gb145wd for the in spiral orso ad145sd

none in your list but death is inward scythe has no preference so that could work for in all weight on blitz is out in fact the weight is so consentrated on the out thatthe in has no structure (use a bulky energy ring to prevent possible breakages) pegasus 2 works

also use ad145
for in on all combos sa165 or gb145 for out

o ok crud Unhappy and thx i thought there might b a good attack fusion wheel with cyber or hyper or tornado/cyclone but o well and what would rock be inward or outward weight wise? and what is sa165?