"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Not really. Also, you cannot add extra metal balls to GB145. Its illegal.
You should also be more specific as to which of the Eternal-series Bottoms you're referring to.
Here are my personal favorite combos:
Attack: LightningL-DragoR145CS
Anti-Attack: BasaltBullT125CS
Defense: BasaltBull230RS
Stamina: HadesKerbecsBD145WD
Spin-Stealer: MeteoL-Drago125EWD
... Are you posting those here to find out how you can improve them? Chocked
You could try Lightning L Drago BD145 RF/R2F for an attack type. It seems to be a very good custom.
(Sep. 03, 2012  4:09 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: ... Are you posting those here to find out how you can improve them? Chocked

Um, I guess. But I would prefer them to be non-4D and a little anti-meta.
Can I get a low hight stamina combo? My parts are in my sig. I also recently got an evil befall UW145 EWD that I forgot to put in there. My best try: Earth Virgo W105/85 SD/EWD
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:15 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Can I get a low hight stamina combo? My parts are in my sig. I also recently got an evil befall UW145 EWD that I forgot to put in there. My best try: Earth Virgo W105/85 SD/EWD

Scythe Kronos 85EDS/EWD/WD
thats as low as you can go Tongue_out
try adding a MF-L to it cuz the bey is very light...
I diddnt mean as low as I can go. I ment like 125 heights and below.
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:21 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:15 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: Can I get a low height stamina combo? My parts are in my sig. I also recently got an evil befall UW145 EWD that I forgot to put in there. My best try: Earth Virgo W105/85 SD/EWD

Scythe Kronos 85EDS/EWD/WD
thats as low as you can go Tongue_out
try adding a MF-L to it cuz the bey is very light...

Why go for a low height one when you have better parts with high height?
You can try something with AD145 & Twisted.
Twisted can grind. Thats why its good.

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:23 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I diddnt mean as low as I can go. I ment like 125 heights and below.

85 is below 125... Tongue_out
and scythe used to be in the top tier list as well.... and 85EDS is a still top tier for stamina
what good combos whit these i have fusion hades and cosmic pegasus
post all your parts so that we can help you make good combos Grin
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:25 PM)gameboysuperman Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:23 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: I diddnt mean as low as I can go. I ment like 125 heights and below.

and scythe used to be in the top tier list as well.... and 85EDS is a still top tier for stamina

He has Twisted. Twisted is designed to completely grind out the opponent's bey, I'd recommend him to use something at the range of 145. Well.. the scythe combo isn't quite bad at all, but 1 high recoil hit, its out flying due to its thickness. Its too thin.

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:27 PM)robert10 Wrote: what good combos whit these i have fusion hades and cosmic pegasus

Stick with the original ones.. you don't have much with 2 beys.
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:31 PM)[TGR]Chips Wrote:

He has Twisted. Twisted is designed to completely grind out the opponent's bey, I'd recommend him to use something at the range of 145. Well.. the scythe combo isn't quite bad at all, but 1 high recoil hit, its out flying due to its thickness. Its too thin.

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:27 PM)robert10 Wrote: what good combos whit these i have fusion hades and cosmic pegasus

Stick with the original ones.. you don't have much with 2 beys.

well I definitely agree with you but as he said he wanted a low track stamina combo, so thats what i suggested to him, its not like im in favour of using low track stamina customs Grin

My point is... Scythe curls down quite a bit,(either it's that or it's just hollow and I used poor judgement) making it easy for 85 heights to have it scrape. Also I have heard scythe be known as "Total metal carp" especially the hasbro version. Also with stamina porpoises, w105 is superior to 85.
(Sep. 03, 2012  2:36 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:

My point is... Scythe curls down quite a bit,(either it's that or it's just hollow and I used poor judgement) making it easy for 85 heights to have it scrape. Also I have heard scythe be known as "Total metal carp" especially the hasbro version. Also with stamina porpoises, w105 is superior to 85.

When scythe scrapes the floor, you are so so so dead. 85 has better stamina than W105. Its a better choice.

(Sep. 03, 2012  2:36 PM)Eternal-E Wrote:

so does that mean you have the hasbro scythe? and W105 isint superior to 85 in terms of stamina or something, its almost the same as the usual 105. And as it has been said on beywiki: "105 should be used only when lower tracks such as 85, 90 or 100 are not available"
if your scythe is hasbro i dont think that it has the free spining PC frame (i mean no PC frame at all), so its better to use Twisted PegasisII 85/90 EDS(?)/EWD/WD

Hello, I've been AFK for a while and have recently got on. I'd like to have a sufficient Attack, Defense, Stamina, and Balance combos. My current combos are :

Attack : Screw Giraffe 85 R2F/RF/MF Gravity Perseus R145/S130 RF/R2F

Defense : MF Libra 230RS

Stamina : Burn Bull 90WD

Balance : Libra CH120RF, Burn Byxis 85CS

Here is my inventory :

I may've not listed all of my parts, if anything seems missing tell me !

(Sep. 03, 2012  3:30 PM)waterbottleman Wrote:

Hmm.. kind of on a shortage of bottoms.

Stamina : Earth W105WD

Defense Earth GB145WD

If I were you, I'd collect more tier Beyblades. You could find those on the Competitve Beyblades topic.
What is the best combo for the fusion wheel Thunder, I do have a combination for it but all my combinations are terrible(apparently) Thunder Fireblaze D125 DS
(Sep. 03, 2012  5:29 PM)BenderIsAwsome Wrote: What is the best combo for the fusion wheel Thunder, I do have a combination for it but all my combinations are terrible(apparently) Thunder Fireblaze D125 DS

Thunder is a pretty terrible wheel. Its way to light to be used competitively. But you could use Thunder Cancer AD145 WD if your using strictly Hasbro parts.
Meteo L drago, good or bad, best combination for it?
I've got it, but what to do with it?
Thanks anyway, Aww! I think it's heavy for a stamina wheel but hey
What is the best combination for Poison Zurafa
(Sep. 03, 2012  5:31 PM)BenderIsAwsome Wrote: Meteo L drago, good or bad, best combination for it?
I've got it, but what to do with it?
Thanks anyway, Aww! I think it's heavy for a stamina wheel but hey
What is the best combination for Poison Zurafa

Meteo L Drago is good for spin equalization.
Meteo L Drago CH120/TR145 EWD

POison Zurafa by itself is pretty bad. It comes with S130 and MB. S130 is good for mid height attack combos like MF H Flash Orion S130 RF/R2F. MB is good for balance combos like MF H Duo Aquario 230 MB.