Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
hey, can I have some combo's please?

Thanks.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:34 AM)Kibaster Wrote: MSF-H Killerken Killerken W145 BS. Would this combo work better with a taller track? I've been thinking of A230 or 230, but I don't who which would be better for this combo?
Sorry,
W145 is good enough

didjanoFTW,
Attack type:
Gravity Destroyer (Counter Mode) W105 R2F
Stamina Type:
Scythe Pegasus DF145/AD145 WD (I recommend TT Scythe though).
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:45 AM)didjanoFTW Wrote: thanks a lot, I will try these out!

You're welcome! Judging by your beys, you only have access to Hasbro beyblades, right? You should really pick up a Twisted Tempo/Basalt Horogium to step up your Defensive combos. Rock is very outclassed.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:37 AM)didjanoFTW Wrote: hey, can I have some combo's please?
Metal Wheels:
Galaxy
Rock
Gravity
Scythe [hasbro]
Clear Wheels:
Byxis
Herculeo
Destroyer
Pegasus
Spin Tracks:
DF 145
AD 145 x2
W 105
Tips:
WD x2
R2F
RS
Thanks.
ATTACK :: gravity destroyer W105 R2F this is the best bey you can make with your parts
if you can only buy hasbro beys then try getting hades kerbecs and twisted tempo, or at least cosmic pegasis for attack
but if you can buy beys online then get the UDXS,, almost all parts are good from that set and get a flash, which is a top tier attack MW,..

(Sep. 02, 2012  4:18 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: can i get an attack combo? my part's are in my signature.
My Best Try: Cosmic Striker 85XF
(or R2F in Takara Tomy stadiums.)
Hmm....try Gravity Destroyer CH120HF

oh really? im sorry if i sound rude but HF is not good at all. You can barely even do the sliding shoot with it! again. not trying to sound rude...
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:53 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:18 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: can i get an attack combo? my part's are in my signature.
My Best Try: Cosmic Striker 85XF
(or R2F in Takara Tomy stadiums.)
Hmm....try Gravity Destroyer CH120HF

oh really? im sorry if i sound rude but HF is not good at all. You can barely even do the sliding shoot with it! again. not trying to sound rude...
Really?HF is top tier in many ways...

(Sep. 02, 2012  4:55 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:53 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:18 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Hmm....try Gravity Destroyer CH120HF

that may be so but it is very outclassed. MF is made to have the same kind of qualities as hf and is way better. and mf is still outclassed in attack. XF is far better attack wize.
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:06 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:53 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: oh really? im sorry if i sound rude but HF is not good at all. You can barely even do the sliding shoot with it! again. not trying to sound rude...
that may be so but it is very outclassed. MF is made to have the same kind of qualities as hf and is way better. and mf is still outclassed in attack. XF is far better attack wize.
Yeah, if you want to sling yourself out of the stadium and scrape.

If you want a good combo, then use
Cosmic _____ (kerbecs when you get it) CH120R2F
or
Beat ______ GB145R2F
yeah....
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:10 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:55 AM)Lord Voldemort Wrote: Really?HF is top tier in many ways...

yeah....

there is one problem with that combo. i'm not trying to judge anyones comboing awesomeness but i have learned that rubber is terrible attack wize in hasbro stadiums and that is the ony kind i have access to.
(Sep. 02, 2012  4:53 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: oh really? im sorry if i sound rude but HF is not good at all. You can barely even do the sliding shoot with it! again. not trying to sound rude...
AttackConfusedpiral Lynx 85 MF, Beat Lynx GB145 RF/R2F
Stamina:Twisted Tempo AD145 WD
Spin Stealer:Meteo Ldrago CH120 EWD
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:10 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:06 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: that may be so but it is very outclassed. MF is made to have the same kind of qualities as hf and is way better. and mf is still outclassed in attack. XF is far better attack wize.

yeah....

there is one problem with that combo. i'm not trying to judge anyones comboing awesomeness but i have learned that rubber is terrible attack wize in hasbro stadiums and that is the ony kind i have access to.

then use MF... I use R2F in hasbro stadia, and I have no problemo in attack.
must be me.
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:17 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:10 AM)Shirayuki Wrote: Yeah, if you want to sling yourself out of the stadium and scrape.

yeah....

must be me.

R2F is waaaaaaayy better for attack.
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:49 AM)[TGR]Chips Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:17 AM)Shirayuki Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2012  5:16 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: there is one problem with that combo. i'm not trying to judge anyones comboing awesomeness but i have learned that rubber is terrible attack wize in hasbro stadiums and that is the ony kind i have access to.

must be me.

R2F is waaaaaaayy better for attack.
Congrats, you have figured out what I have been explaining this whole time.
You get the grand prize of nothing!

anyways, it's hasbro stadia, so MF is a better choice.

Hey.. I just thought of this combo. Now don't laugh at me~ But I have a very very very very very worn RF tip. I have tried to use it for attack, but it like... only circles the center of the stadium. I also noticed that it has more grip or friction on the stadium when used. After noticing that, I used it in a defense combo. Basalt Capricorn 145 RF. It actually did very well against beys such as Blitz __ ch120 r2f and some flash combos in bb 10 Attack Stadium with a LR Launcher. It usually just took the hits with ease and with very little recoil. The tip has very bad stamina though, so it should only be used against attack types. Atleast, that is what I think. So then I came up with this combo MF-H Phantom Pisces 230 RF(VERY WORN). There was no point in trying to use a lighter face bolt because the bey wouldn't have much stamina to begin with, so I went for a more defensive one. Can someone actually test this for me in Zero G Attack stadium. I want to see how well it works against attack types. And if there are any pieces I should switch out, please do tell me. Sorry this is so long.
If the RF is worn enough to behave differently, it's not considered legal anymore for tournament use. While that custom might work, it's not exactly allowed.

The problem with suggesting combos that require part wear is that "very worn" is subjective, while parts that are near mint or prime behave the same for everybody. Sure, you might get some nice results with your excessively worn piece, but since nobody else can possibly wear a piece to behave exactly the same way as yours, you're using a piece that nobody else has access to which isn't really fair.
Okay. Thank you for the response. It's sad that I can't use it though.
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:25 AM)Kibaster Wrote: Okay. Thank you for the response. It's sad that I can't use it though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've got a worn EWD that behaves rather interestingly, but I had to buy another Evil Beafowl just to replace the tip for Reviser Dragooon. It's annoying, but in the long run it's better for the game since everyone is on a level playing field.
I want to use a good L Drago Guardian combo for the Zero G stadiums, but my creativity is not very good. I have tought of using W145 and SA160 but I don't know if they would work well with the bey. Circle flat as a tip also sounds good because it would help L Drago stay in the stadium more( I don't have it yet but it is coming in the mail) but I have heard that it is a very loose tip. Any thoughts for a good customization?
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:45 AM)Kibaster Wrote: I want to use a good L Drago Guardian combo for the Zero G stadiums, but my creativity is not very good. I have tought of using W145 and SA160 but I don't know if they would work well with the bey. Circle flat as a tip also sounds good because it would help L Drago stay in the stadium more( I don't have it yet but it is coming in the mail) but I have heard that it is a very loose tip. Any thoughts for a good customization?
MF-H Ldrago Guardian BD145 RDF.
He definitely said Zero-G, and BD145 is definitely a bad idea in Zero-G stadiums, haha

I'm not well versed in the stadium myself, so I can't really help there. I just wanted to make sure that was clear Tongue_out
Zero-G stadium bro.

How BD145 works in there :

1. Scrape, scrape, scrape.
2. Repeat 1.
(Sep. 02, 2012  7:56 AM)Ickle Wrote: Zero-G stadium bro.

How BD145 works in there :

1. Scrape, scrape, scrape.
2. Repeat 1.

Sorry I didn't read the part where he mentioned Zero G stadium..I thought he said MFB attack stadium.
I think it would be way better if you use a 230 combo with lots of weight.... but i dont think left spin beys do much in the zero-G stadium