Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:48 PM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:45 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:40 PM)Chips556 Wrote: oh and umm, any defense stamina combos?
by defstamina I mean defense type with a good amount of stamina to maybe win against another stamina type.
malaysian bladers love to use basalt with 230 and mb lol
some of them love to use gb145 with hf/s oh wait i forgot to tell you some parts, I have alot lol, I didn't realise I didn't typed in HF/S

HF/S isn't a good part. To make Defense-Stamina hybrid you need CS. Basalt 230CS is a pretty decent example, it's outclassed in the current metagame though. You want to dominate the tournament? Get Flash on the spot. Then make Flash _____ D125RF.

Thank you for your advice sir, I will get Flash Sagittario during the tournament.
Would Flash Horogium D125RF be good? Are you sure I can dominate this? I made a promise to the champions that I will surpass them.

Madam* haha, I'm a girl.

If you know how to use it (Bank it), it's pretty much a beast combo. It is used a lot in the current metagame.

(Aug. 23, 2012  3:50 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:48 PM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:45 PM)Ickle Wrote: HF/S isn't a good part. To make Defense-Stamina hybrid you need CS. Basalt 230CS is a pretty decent example, it's outclassed in the current metagame though. You want to dominate the tournament? Get Flash on the spot. Then make Flash _____ D125RF.

Thank you for your advice sir, I will get Flash Sagittario during the tournament.
Would Flash Horogium D125RF be good? Are you sure I can dominate this? I made a promise to the champions that I will surpass them.

Madam* haha, I'm a girl.

If you know how to use it (Bank it), it's pretty much a beast combo. It is used a lot in the current metagame.
Umm sorry about that, I don't care how, and I don't care what, I just wanna dominate the championships and be the world champion. And let people stop looking down on my team. Tell me the best competitive combo, well you might reply there is no best combo, but there is a top tier combo for every type, help me select the best competitive type, and the best combo for that type. I BOW TO YOU, MADAM.
I do not understand why AD145WD is being chosen over BD145EDS... Confused
The latter had been a part of the BEST Scythe Stamina combo(this post is aimed at Ickle, and not at Bobmcdoogal. I do know that Basalt is better than Scythe for Stamina, but yeah!) at the time of its release... I do agree that its now HEAVILY outclassed, but from what he has, this will have to be the best, no?
Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is what I am talking about. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I have seen this happen quite a many times these days, and as I do not know why is it happening, I am asking. Smile

@Chips- Horogium isn't a nice CW for Flash, to be honest.
However, you can expect total domination over the tournament, if there's no Revizer or Dragooon around...
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: I do not understand why AD145WD is being chosen over BD145EDS... Confused
The latter had been a part of the BEST Scythe Stamina combo(this post is aimed at Ickle, and not at Bobmcdoogal. I do know that Basalt is better than Scythe for Stamina, but yeah!) at the time of its release... I do agree that its now HEAVILY outclassed, but from what he has, this will have to be the best, no?
Scythe Kronos BD145EDS is what I am talking about. Please correct me if I am wrong.
I have seen this happen quite a many times these days, and as I do not know why is it happening, I am asking. Smile

@Chips- Horogium isn't a nice CW for Flash, to be honest.
However, you can expect total domination over the tournament, if there's no Revizer or Dragooon around...

Zero-G isn't out in Malaysia yet, will be out next year, so yeah. Smile I've already ordered my Samurai Ifraid on ebay.
Forgot about BD145EDS lol. My apologies for that.

Horogium is actually an excellent Clear Wheel for Flash, as is Saggitario I (Not II).
chips556 Okay.....Just go there.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
Malaysia's world champion is really arrogant, he says that the WBO are for no life noobs, beywikia is for noobs, and everything about beyblade research is for noobs. His name is Joshua Lee. I want to defeat him, no matter what I do, I must defeat him! Tell me the best combo of the best type you recommend, SHIFU!! Oh btw, its late in the midnight now, I'm still researching, 2more days and world championships.. gulp
@Chips- Well then, if you can use it correctly, then you will certainly have a chance to dominate. The only threats you have out there now are Diablo and Duo.

Ickle- Its OK, haha! I was just asking, not correcting you! XD

Oh, is Horogium a good CW for Flash? I see no mention of it in the Competitive Combos thread? Confused

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Flash Escolpio/Orion/Pisces 105/CH120/125/130/AD145/GB145/H145 RF/R2F/MF
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Chips- Well then, if you can use it correctly, then you will certainly have a chance to dominate. The only threats you have out there now are Diablo and Duo.

Oh, is Horogium a good CW for Flash? I see no mention of it in the Competitive Combos thread? Confused

Metal Face/Metal Face-Heavy Flash Escolpio/Orion/Pisces 105/CH120/125/130/AD145/GB145/H145 RF/R2F/MF

A good combo I use to dominate many beyblades is MF-H Vulcan Byxis GB145RF
Amazingly, it performs very well. And jan said Vulcan hasn't has enough testing.
Ickle, if you don't mind, mind testing it? Grin I will be really happy to see the results.
Sadly, that is an outclassed Metal Wheel. It won't win you tournament. Moreover, I don't have Vulcan and don't intend on buying it.

Like I said earlier, use Flash Horogium D125RF.

(Aug. 23, 2012  4:02 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Chips- Well then, if you can use it correctly, then you will certainly have a chance to dominate. The only threats you have out there now are Diablo and Duo.

Albeit not mentioned, according to th!nk, Saggitario I and Horogium are good clear wheels too. Joyful_3
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:07 PM)Ickle Wrote: Sadly, that is an outclassed Metal Wheel. It won't win you tournament. Moreover, I don't have Vulcan and don't intend on buying it.

Albeit not mentioned, according to th!nk, Saggitario I and Horogium are good clear wheels too. Joyful_3

Is Flash Horogium D125RF really good? Because it has weaknesses..
I'm afraid if I don't defeat Joshua, I'm gonna get harrased for the rest of my life.
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:10 PM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  4:07 PM)Ickle Wrote: Sadly, that is an outclassed Metal Wheel. It won't win you tournament. Moreover, I don't have Vulcan and don't intend on buying it.

Is Flash Horogium D125RF really good? Because it has weaknesses..
I'm afraid if I don't defeat Joshua, I'm gonna get harrased for the rest of my life.

I already said, if you can bank it, you won't get "harassed" by Joshua.
Ickle- Ah yes, I forgot about th!nk's list of Clear Wheels which he posted in that thread...
Thanks for reminding me about it! Joyful_3
*goes to bookmark that list*
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:37 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Beys

gravity perseus ad145 wd
sythe kronos t125 eds
virugo df145 bs
pices d125 bs
aris 125 d
samurai ifraid w145 cf
twisted tempo 145 wd
rock zurafa r145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
lightning l drago 100 hf

Extra parts

clear wheels-pegasus 3
metal wheels-l drago guardian
spin tracks-bd145,85,90,lw105,v145
tips-l2f,xf x2,as,wf

combos for metal fight and zero g stadium.

so after that discussion what is the best combo i can make.

Sorry,for this Post.I had a misunderstanding with other Pages so I posted some carp.Sorry
twisted pisces ad145 wd
im not sure about track and tip
(Aug. 23, 2012  5:24 PM)BeatFox Wrote: twisted pisces ad145 wd
im not sure about track and tip

pices,virgo and aries are the names of the metal wheels.

What do u think of this combo, Rock Pegasus d125 wb
Not too good. An outclassed attack wheel on a decent attack track, on a heavily outclassed Defense tip...
Its a mismatch...
List your parts, and we'll help! Joyful_3

@pranzdiv- The combos given to you are perfect. Smile
You can use Basalt AD145WD for Stamina, and Scythe Kronos BD145EDS as an alternative to it.
(Aug. 23, 2012  5:50 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: What do u think of this combo, Rock Pegasus d125 wb

Because you used a u in the word Pegasus instead of an i I am assuming you're a hasbro blader. I also assume that you have no access to metal masters or metal fury beys because you are only using metal fusion parts. D125 and WB are good parts but the rest aren't. You can try the combo, but it won't work in tournament use.
I have Basalt,Ray,Rock,another ray, Galaxy, Inferno, Blue Meteo, Hyper, Fury, Counter, Flame and poison. Sw145,Damage d125, three 145, 85, 2x 100, damaged 105, ed145, r145. Worn Wd, Worn Cs, RSF,F, JB, WB, D, HF, XF, S,
Striker, Harolgium, Gil, Pegasus ii, Pegasus, Sagatario, Ldrago Assult, Aquario, Leon, Capricorn, Serpent,
(Aug. 23, 2012  6:16 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I have Basalt,Ray,Rock,another ray, Galaxy, Inferno, Blue Meteo, Hyper, Fury, Counter, Flame and poison. Sw145,Damage d125, three 145, 85, 2x 100, damaged 105, ed145, r145. Worn Wd, Worn Cs, RSF,F, JB, WB, D, HF, XF, S,
Striker, Harolgium, Gil, Pegasus ii, Pegasus, Sagatario, Ldrago Assult, Aquario, Leon, Capricorn, Serpent,

Basalt Pegasus II ED145 CS/RSF (Defense. Get Kerbecs/Aquario & BD145)
Basalt pegasus II 100/145 WD/D(Ad145/W145 are better choice)
Ray Striker(Unicorno) 100 XF/HF(RF/R2F are better choices. Instead of Ray get Vari Ares, Blitz, or Flash)
(Aug. 23, 2012  6:16 PM)Ninjaman60 Wrote: I have Basalt,Ray,Rock,another ray, Galaxy, Inferno, Blue Meteo, Hyper, Fury, Counter, Flame and poison. Sw145,Damage d125, three 145, 85, 2x 100, damaged 105, ed145, r145. Worn Wd, Worn Cs, RSF,F, JB, WB, D, HF, XF, S,

Attack: Ray Horogium/Pegasus II D125F/HF/XF
Defence: Basalt Pegasus II ED145.SW145CS/RSF
Stamina: Basalt Pegasus II 85/100/WD
Thx for the suggestion combo's guys. I will use these.
I know people don't test in the zero g stadium a lot but can someone please give me some good zero g combos. My parts are in my sig
Can I get an defence/stamina hybrid?
My best shot: Twisted PegasusII AD145 WD