"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
i dont know i think striker would be better in that case
Nope. Chips556 is correct, Tempo would work best on Spiral. Pisces is better though.
ok the only reason i said striker was the horns is effective and i forgot about the small points on tempo
Oh, I forgot Horogium was Tempo in Hasbroland.

Yeah, Chips is right. Horogium/Tempo is second best for Spiral, only worse than Pisces by a small amount.
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:55 AM)BeatFox Wrote: ok the only reason i said striker was the horns is effective and i forgot about the small points on tempo

Actually, when it comes to clear wheels on metal wheels like Screw/Spiral, you want to pick really flat clear wheels since they expose the slopes a bit better. While Striker does have the horns you mentioned, the clear wheel is made of plastic, and metal-on-plastic contact is always weaker than metal-on-metal contact. That's why you want the clear wheel to get out of the way so that the metal is the part doing the most work. Horogium/Tempo is very nice and flat, so it exposes the slopes really well.
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:59 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: pleese read my parts. there in my sig. i dont have burn, aquario, or 100.
attack:spiral lynx t125 mf
defence:basalt horogium gb145 rs/wd
stamina:scythe khronos ch120 cs
spin stealing(spin equalizer)meteo ldrago ch120 ewd
(Aug. 23, 2012  11:14 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  1:59 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: pleese read my parts. there in my sig. i dont have burn, aquario, or 100.
attack:spiral lynx t125 mf
defence:basalt horogium gb145 rs/wd
stamina:scythe khronos ch120 cs
spin stealing(spin equalizer)meteo ldrago ch120 ewd

Those could be better. Get the complete knowledge before posting...

Attack: Beat Lynx GB145 RF/R2F
Defense: Twisted Striker GB145 CS
Stamina: Scythe Kronos AD145/100/90 WD
Spin-Stealer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD

Take these instead...
Oh and a deffence bey please?i found my galaxy pegasus spin track and my bull facebolt
(Aug. 23, 2012  7:04 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:55 AM)BeatFox Wrote: ok the only reason i said striker was the horns is effective and i forgot about the small points on tempo

Actually, when it comes to clear wheels on metal wheels like Screw/Spiral, you want to pick really flat clear wheels since they expose the slopes a bit better. While Striker does have the horns you mentioned, the clear wheel is made of plastic, and metal-on-plastic contact is always weaker than metal-on-metal contact. That's why you want the clear wheel to get out of the way so that the metal is the part doing the most work. Horogium/Tempo is very nice and flat, so it exposes the slopes really well.
this is going to sound stupid but why not use scorpio
Ingulit already said that you'd want a flat Clear Wheel on Screw. Scorpio's tail is too tall. Horogium is flat so it is good on Screw, Pisces is the best as it's tall parts are more in the middle, and the part that actually matters is really thin, thinner than Horogium.

Hope you understand my random explanation.
Hey guys, I need a competitive MFB combo with these parts.
I prefer DefStamina combos.
MetalWheels: Basalt, Earth, Flame, Phantom, Bull, Pegasis, L-Drago, L-Drago II, Vulcan, Sol, Storm, Poison, Dark, Burn, Killer, Ray, Rock, Gravity,
ClearWheels: Phoenix, Pegasis I, Pegasis II, L-Drago I, L-Drago II, Horogium, Byxis, Aquila, Sagittario, Virgo, Orion, Gills, Leone, Wolf, Gemios, Blaze, Perseus, Herculeo
Tracks: All non gimmicks 85~230 series, GB145, R145, WD145, D125, C145, V145, DF145
Bottoms: B : D, BS, AS, SF, FS, LF, RF, F, WF, HF, SD, WD, RSF, MS, S, B, WB, Q, ES, DS
Face: MF-H, MF, Normal faces.

So far I have MF-H Basalt Horogium 230WD, MF Basalt Horogium B : D, MF-H Basalt Horogium GB145WD
Neither of those perform too well.

EDIT :
Please reply asap, I need it for the Malaysia Championships 2012. TQ.
basalt bull r125 wd metal face
(Aug. 23, 2012  2:57 PM)BeatFox Wrote: basalt bull r125 wd metal face

I don't have bull? Seriously, if you check properly, its in the Metal Wheels section.
basalt phoenix or cancer r125 wd metal face
Anti-attack : MF-H Basalt Pegasus II R145RF
Defense : MF-H Basalt Pegasus II GB145RSF
Stamina : Phantom Pegasus II 85WD
Attack : Gravity Perseus (Right, Counter) D125RF

At your Metal Wheels section, you put L-Drago II. I assume you mean Meteo?
Try to get the Ultimate DX Set and Flash Saggitario. You live in Malaysia? They sell Takara-Tomy Beyblades there, right? Getting those wouldn't be too hard. But then again, you're a kid, so your parents might be a problem, aha. If you can, get Death Quetzalcoatl too.

Good luck on your tournament. Joyful_3

BeatFox, I think you shouldn't recommend stuff here for now, as you're constantly giving bad combo's (The combo you gave isn't particularly bad, but he has better parts.), making your posts redundant. There is no part called R125, I assume you're trying to type D125?
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:19 PM)Ickle Wrote: Anti-attack : Basalt Pegasus II R145RF
Defense : MF-H Basalt Pegasus II GB145RSF
Stamina : Phantom Pegasus II 85WD
Attack : Gravity Perseus (Right, Counter) D125RF

At your Metal Wheels section, you put L-Drago II. I assume you mean Meteo?
Try to get the Ultimate DX Set and Flash Saggitario. You live in Malaysia? They sell Takara-Tomy Beyblades there, right? Getting those wouldn't be too hard. But then again, you're a kid, so your parents might be a problem, aha. If you can, get Death Quetzalcoatl too.

Good luck on your tournament. Joyful_3

BeatFox, I think you shouldn't recommend stuff here for now, as you're constantly giving bad combo's (The combo you gave isn't particularly bad, but he has better parts.), making your posts redundant.

Thanks Joyful_3, oh and getting beyblades isn't hard since every 2~3 weeks theres a tournament and you need to purchase beyblade merchandise to register :3, thats how I get my beys. I usually get 2~3 random boosters or sometimes just 1 starter Grin

Oh umm, my Gravity Perseus AD145WD is tight stuck lol. Any alt attack ones? Grin
Try using a plier or something to get the face out, works for me. Alternatives? MF-F Phantom (Attack) Pegasus II D125RF.
Beys

gravity perseus ad145 wd
sythe kronos t125 eds
virugo df145 bs
pices d125 bs
aris 125 d
samurai ifraid w145 cf
twisted tempo 145 wd
rock zurafa r145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
lightning l drago 100 hf

Extra parts

clear wheels-pegasus 3
metal wheels-l drago guardian
spin tracks-bd145,85,90,lw105,v145
tips-l2f,xf x2,as,wf

combos for metal fight and zero g stadium.
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:25 PM)Ickle Wrote: Try using a plier or something to get the face out, works for me. Alternatives? MF-F Phantom (Attack) Pegasus II D125RF.

oh and umm, any defense stamina combos?
by defstamina I mean defense type with a good amount of stamina to maybe win against another stamina type.
malaysian bladers love to use basalt with 230 and mb lol
some of them love to use gb145 with hf/s oh wait i forgot to tell you some parts, I have alot lol, I didn't realise I didn't typed in HF/S

Attack : Gravity Perseus R145RF
Defense : Twisted ____R145RF (Anti-attack)
Stamina : Scythe Kronos BD145EDS

I don't know what works well in the Zero-G Stadium.
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:37 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Beys

gravity perseus ad145 wd
sythe kronos t125 eds
virugo df145 bs
pices d125 bs
aris 125 d
samurai ifraid w145 cf
twisted tempo 145 wd
rock zurafa r145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
lightning l drago 100 hf

Extra parts

clear wheels-pegasus 3
tips-l2f,xf x2,as,wf

MFB:
Attack: Gravity Perseus(Counter) R145RF
Defence: Twisted Pegasis III BD145____
Stamina: Twisted Pegasis III/Kronos AD145WD

Zero-G:
Attack: Gravity Perseus(Counter) R145CF
Defence: Twisted Pegasis AD145/V145BS
Stamina: Twisted Pegasis III/Kronos AD145WD
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:37 PM)pranzdiv123 Wrote: Beys

gravity perseus ad145 wd
sythe kronos t125 eds
virugo df145 bs
pices d125 bs
aris 125 d
samurai ifraid w145 cf
twisted tempo 145 wd
rock zurafa r145 wb
storm pegasus 105 rf
lightning l drago 100 hf

Extra parts

clear wheels-pegasus 3
tips-l2f,xf x2,as,wf

Attack : Gravity Perseus (L, Counter Mode) R145RF
Defense : Twisted Tempo BD145WB
Stamina : Twisted Kronos 85WD

You don't have much good tracks and bottoms.

(Aug. 23, 2012  3:40 PM)Chips556 Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:25 PM)Ickle Wrote: Try using a plier or something to get the face out, works for me. Alternatives? MF-F Phantom (Attack) Pegasus II D125RF.

by defstamina I mean defense type with a good amount of stamina to maybe win against another stamina type.
some of them love to use gb145 with hf/s oh wait i forgot to tell you some parts, I have alot lol, I didn't realise I didn't typed in HF/S

HF/S isn't a good part. To make Defense-Stamina hybrid you need CS. Basalt 230CS is a pretty decent example, it's outclassed in the current metagame though. You want to dominate the tournament? Get Flash on the spot. Then make Flash _____ D125RF.

To the people who reccomended BD145___ to pranzdiv134, edit that out. Use my anti-attack combo instead. Any tip of his that you put on BD145 will scrape (With exception of RF and EDS).
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:45 PM)Ickle Wrote:
(Aug. 23, 2012  3:40 PM)Chips556 Wrote:

HF/S isn't a good part. To make Defense-Stamina hybrid you need CS. Basalt 230CS is a pretty decent example, it's outclassed in the current metagame though. You want to dominate the tournament? Get Flash on the spot. Then make Flash _____ D125RF.

Thank you for your advice sir, I will get Flash Sagittario during the tournament.
Would Flash Horogium D125RF be good? Are you sure I can dominate this? I made a promise to the champions that I will surpass them.