"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
shure beyniac i'll go with that for now
Oh lord, don't let th!nk see that you typed 'GB145WD'. It's a horrid setup; GB145 is defense-oriented and WD is for stamina.

Anyway, the combos that DefStamina suggested are the best you can make. If you are wanting good, semi-competitive combos, use his suggestions.
i dunno defstanima88
primal! it's not horrid, it's awesome!
wait, that setup is my ray striker wich last time i checked my dark libra is better
c'mon i'm going nowhere!
so i tried what defstamina88 put and well, any good stamina combos with energy ring byxis (OoO)
SOMEBODY,ANYBODY,HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
what do you neeeeeddddddddd
I'M NOW CONSTANT F5ING!
oh i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed a good setup but i'm getting nowhere
you mean fsing
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:27 PM)libraisepic Wrote: ok I'll make it easier. dark libra has libra energy ring, dark fusion wheel, ed145 spin track ( which is really epic), and sd performance tip. ray striker has striker energy ring, ray fusion wheel, d125 spin track, and coat sharp performance tip

Nothing too great could really be built with the parts you currently own.
awwwwwwwww man! i waited all this time for that!
the best i could see with those parts is dark striker ed145 cs
can someone make me an attack/stamina hybrid?
Does anyone know any good smash attack combos for the hybrid system?.
okay. just tested the combo. it did okay... but i forgot to mention that i share with my lil' bro. altogether, we also have a earth eagle and galaxy pegasus
I'll see what i can do eternal-e. but in return u gotta get me a good combo that i can do. my parts are listed a little earlier in the conversation
l-drago 2 energy ring, meto fusion wheel, 145 spin track, and wd pt. (choose the bolt) there eternal-e
really? that's your combo? that's not attack/stamina it's a bad version of a spin equilizer.
anyway im not exactly signed up for this but you're asking me for a combo apperently and you only have two beys apperently so... Ray Lybra ED145 CS. if you want something better, get more beys.
scratch the search, i found a good one i can do thru lots of tests
sorry i'm new. check back a bit
anyway... an attack stamina combo! Yay! can someone find one for me?
Burn Aquarion100cs or wd
Get a decent attack wheel, find the right track and CW for it, then slap it on a MF.

Ex: MF-H Flash Escolpio W145/AD145MF.

(Aug. 23, 2012  1:57 AM)BeatFox Wrote: Burn Aquarion100cs or wd

He's asking for a stamina combo with attack that I'm assuming is not outclassed as of June 2010.
pleese read my parts. there in my sig. i dont have burn, aquario, or 100.
spiral is a good wheel to
Okay then, try Gravity Destroyer AD145MF (better of the two) or maybe Spiral Zurafa 90MF (you don't have a good CW for it).
i agree with both of those
MF-H Spiral Tempo 100/90MF would be really good, since spiral works well with tempo. And this shows a balance amount of upper attack with smash attack.