"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:21 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: So what's the best spin track and tip to go with Twisted Bull that creates a defense combo with good stamina and balance

BD145/TH170/230/AD145/85 would be real nice.
WD/SD/D/EWD/W2D/EDS/SWD for more stamina.
MB/RS/WB/RDF/RSF/RB/CS for more defense.

Best one would be MF-H Twisted Bull BD145RS
High defense with moderate stamina.

Which is better
MF-H Twisted Bull GB145 WD
or
MF-H Twisted Bull AD145 WD
In a bb-10

(Aug. 22, 2012  4:26 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: How about MF-H Twisted Bull GB145 WD

No way.

GB145 = Defense part with bad balance
WD = Stamina part

Total mismatch with bad stamina.
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:30 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: Which is better
MF-H Twisted Bull GB145 WD
or
In a bb-10

Definitely the latter.
So what's the best option
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:32 PM)Beychamp76 Wrote: So what's the best option

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=define+latter

Thanks Insomniac.

Y'know BeyChamp76, you could've used Google or Yahoo (Who in their right mind uses Yahoo lol) to search what "latter" means. Not knowing how to use a search engine doesn't really make you a "BeyChamp" anymore. :p

You might want to remove the MF-H on the combo. Put a, say, MF-F on it, I guess.
Insomniac and Ickle answered your questions correctly by choosing the correct options you offered.
However, as you first asked for a Defense/Stamina hybrid, the BD145MB/CS or 230CS variant is better than AD145WD.
AD145WD is for pure Stamina. So if you are thinking that its a Defense/Stamina hybrid, it isn't. XD
can someone give me good combos with these beys i need it for a tournament
hell kerbecs 2x
flame saggitario mf-h on it
l drago destroy FConfused
thermal gemios
flame byxis takara version
rock horuseus sw145 bs
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasus
(Aug. 22, 2012  5:40 PM)StormAquario66 Wrote: can someone give me good combos with these beys i need it for a tournament
hell kerbecs 2x
flame saggitario mf-h on it
l drago destroy FConfused
thermal gemios
flame byxis takara version
rock horuseus sw145 bs
ray unicorno
galaxy pegasus

Attack: MF-H L Drago Destroy BD145R²F
Defence: MF-H Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)CS
Stamina: Hell Kerbecs BD145(Boost)WD
I need a balance bey and an attack bey
I know i posted this before but some parts are missing and some are new
Facebolts:Serpent,Zurafa,Pegasis,L-drago x2,Lacerta,Leone
Clear wheels:Sagittario,Byxis x2,Pegasis1,Aries,Serpent red,Serpent Green,L-Drago,Anubis
Fusion wheels:Thermal,Flame,Storm,Inferno,Vulcan,Big Bang,Meteo,Torch fake,Sol semi-original,Galaxy,Cyber,Twisted semi-original
Spin tracks:ED145,GB145 x2,SW145,105 x2,230 x2,145 x2,Twisted tempo Spin track white
Tips:F,D x2,S x2,WD,JB,S metal x2,D metal
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:47 PM)vali47 Wrote: I need a balance bey and an attack bey
FaceboltsConfusederpent,Zurafa,Pegasis,L-drago x2,Lacerta,Leone
Clear wheelsConfusedagittario,Byxis x2,Pegasis1,Aries,Serpent red,Serpent Green,L-Drago,Anubis
Fusion wheels:Thermal,Flame,Storm,Inferno,Vulcan,Big Bang,Meteo,Torch fake,Sol semi-original,Galaxy,Cyber,Twisted semi-original
Spin tracksEeeD145,GB145 x2,SW145,105 x2,230 x2,145 x2,Twisted tempo Spin track white
Attack: Vulcan ____ GB145 F

You dun have any good attack tips other than F Unhappy
(Aug. 22, 2012  7:47 PM)vali47 Wrote: I need a balance bey and an attack bey
FaceboltsConfusederpent,Zurafa,Pegasis,L-drago x2,Lacerta,Leone
Clear wheelsConfusedagittario,Byxis x2,Pegasis1,Aries,Serpent red,Serpent Green,L-Drago,Anubis
Spin tracksEeeD145,GB145 x2,SW145,105 x2,230 x2,145 x2,Twisted tempo Spin track white

Attack: Vulcan Byxis GB145F
Balance: Twisted Aries 230JB?
you probably should not take my advice cuz i'm new to beyblade. but at the moment i'm trying to make the world's best beyblade.any ideas?
i'm serious
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:12 PM)libraisepic Wrote: you probably should not take my advice cuz i'm new to beyblade. but at the moment i'm trying to make the world's best beyblade.any ideas?
i'm serious

There is no such thing as the best beyblade and if you want us to make you a combo, please list your parts
Wah Unhappy. once again i am new to beyeblading and all i have is ray striker and dark libra
ok I'll make it easier. dark libra has libra energy ring, dark fusion wheel, ed145 spin track ( which is really epic), and sd performance tip. ray striker has striker energy ring, ray fusion wheel, d125 spin track, and coat sharp performance tip
(Aug. 22, 2012  4:36 PM)Ickle Wrote: Thanks Insomniac.

Y'know BeyChamp76, you could've used Google or Yahoo (Who in their right mind uses Yahoo lol) to search what "latter" means. Not knowing how to use a search engine doesn't really make you a "BeyChamp" anymore. :p

You might want to remove the MF-H on the combo. Put a, say, MF-F on it, I guess.

ditto
What good combos for gravity persues out of the gravity persues and inferno byxis two pack, i do not have the twisted wheel or 230
Gravity Perseus CH120 RF/R2F/MF does good for attack, and CH120 is really the only useful part on Byxis, aside from RS...
what i decided was gravity destroyer AD145 JB AND earth byxis GB145 WD
(Aug. 22, 2012  10:29 PM)BeatFox Wrote: what i decided was gravity destroyer AD145 JB AND earth byxis GB145 WD

Those are pretty bad. Gravity Perseus is only good for attack, and GB145 + WD isn't too good either...
hey i got the GB145 WD from someone else and gravity destroyer isnt doin bad when i battle with random beys
Are the "random beys" any good? Defstamina is an expert so i'm just sayin (shut up Nappa!) that it would be a good idea to listen to him. libraisepic- I think your best bet would be Ray Striker d125SD.
what is taking so long Bobmcdoogal!?
(Aug. 22, 2012  8:27 PM)libraisepic Wrote: dark libra has libra energy ring, dark fusion wheel, ed145 spin track ( which is really epic), and sd performance tip. ray striker has striker energy ring, ray fusion wheel, d125 spin track, and coat sharp performance tip

Ray Striker D125CS for attack (if CS isn't worn). Dark Striker D125 SD would work well enough for stamina...
yes i agree destroyer good at attack so now im trying cs so it gets a good attack everynow and then and stamina to last longer