"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:17 PM)=+= Wrote: dont worry i have R2F thanks alot but what does the _____ mean?

You didn't have a good Attack tip and that why I included the info for Attack tips
@war, im sorry and thanks @ Bobmcdoogal oh, ok thanks
Try Storm Wolf 145FS it has great stamina and balance
(Aug. 05, 2012  8:07 PM)StormWolf145FS Wrote: Try Storm Wolf 145FS it has great stamina and balance
That....is a horrible combo
I'm not trying to be mean but in the meta that a pretty bad combo. Do you use hasbro stadiums? You will note if you use WD it has greatabalance and more stamna than FS Storm isn't meant for stamna and nor has it eey been provd to be good at unless destabilizers or something. 145 is outclassed but really is the only decent piece in your combo check out the MFB competitive combos list.

EDIT: Beaten
I don't even remember the last time I posted combos/combo help here xD

How are these?

Attack: MF Variares R145LRF, MF-H Flash Scorpio 130R2F
Defense: MF Duo Aquario BD145CS
Stamina: Phantom Cygnus AD145WD
Anti-Attack: MF-H Diablo Giraffe S130RF
Spin-Stealer/Equalizer: Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD
BD145 would work better on that Anti-Attack combo, and Meteo L-Drago isn't stamina. It's spin-stealer. Also, put S130 on Flash.

Other than that, pretty good!
Lol, I actually just edited that before you posted. When I was putting my stuff away, I was like "That's not Stamina, that's Spin-Stealer." xD
My brother doesn't think that I can beat his mf basalt kerbecs bd145wb with an attack type. Do you guys think that mf-h variares r145rf should be able to beat that?
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:34 AM)Beymon Wrote: My brother doesn't think that I can beat his mf basalt kerbecs bd145wb with an attack type. Do you guys think that mf-h variares r145rf should be able to beat that?

You should be able to. But WB isn't the best choice for your combo. CS is a better choice.
(Aug. 06, 2012  2:34 AM)Beymon Wrote: My brother doesn't think that I can beat his mf basalt kerbecs bd145wb with an attack type. Do you guys think that mf-h variares r145rf should be able to beat that?

In the Attack stadium then Yes because Using WB with BD145 in Normal mode will cause it to scrape the floor of the stadium and if your brother used CS instead of WB and added a MF-H, he would have a better chance but let's cut to the chase, MF-H Variares R145RF would beat your brother's MF Basalt Kerbecs BD145WB easy.
It also depends what stadium you're using. And if you're not very good with Attackers, a very simple Stamina type can suffice as well.
Yeah, I told him that, but he doesn't have cs, so he chose wb. We will be using bb10. I'm just curious, but do u think if I used my attack combo right, I could beat mf-h basalt kerbecs bd145cs?
(Aug. 06, 2012  3:34 AM)Beymon Wrote: Yeah, I told him that, but he doesn't have cs, so he chose wb. We will be using bb10. I'm just curious, but do u think if I used my attack combo right, I could beat mf-h basalt kerbecs bd145cs?

If used properly you should be able to KO him consistently. As long as your good with attack types.
Hey, I'm new here to the whole Beyblade scene but I think I have a few good parts to make some good combos.
Here are my parts:
Clear Wheels: Susanow, Leone II, Horogium, Destroy (L'Drago), Perseus, Befowl, Pisces, Capricorn, Pegasus III, Virgo, Lacerta, Byxis, Unicorno
Metal Wheels: Bakushin, Fang, Basalt, L'Drago III, Gravity, Killer, Thermal x2, Spiral, Big Bang, Earth, Inferno, Ray
Spin Tracks: 90 x2, 130, 145, LW105, AD145, UW145, T125, W105, GB145, WA130, CH120, D125
Tips: RF, W2D, WD x2, LF, EWD, ES, R2F, BS, HF, RS, CS
Please suggest the best attack, defense, stamina, and balance. If you could, please include a destabilizer as well. One of my WD's is quite worn down so it moves in a small circle, almost like SF. My RF and R2F are very worn down.
Attack
Gravity Perseus D125/Ch120 RF/R2F
L Draog Destroy CH120 RF
Ace331FTW

Defense
Basalt___ GB145 CS/RS (BD145 would be better)

Stamina
Basalt___AD145 WD

Spin Stealer
L Drago Destroy CH120 EWD (meteo would work better)
Are my combos good? I know some of the clear wheels aren't that great but I like them that way Smile
Attack: MF Flash Giraffe CH120LRF/RF
Anti-Attack: MF Diablo Lynx GB145RF
Stamina: Phantom Cancer TH170D and MF-H Duo Beafowl 230MB(Balance?)
Defense: Revizer Saramanda E230RDF/CS
Other: MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF/RDF
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:04 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Are my combos good? I know some of the clear wheels aren't that great but I like them that way Smile
Attack: MF Flash Giraffe CH120LRF/RF
Anti-Attack: MF Diablo Lynx GB145RF
Stamina: Phantom Cancer TH170D and MF-H Duo Beafowl 230MB(Balance?)
Defense: Revizer Saramanda E230RDF/CS
Other: MF Gravity Perseus BD145MF/RDF

Attack: Try changing Giraffe to Orion/Escolpio
Anti-Attack:Try changing Lynx to Kerbecs, GB145-BD145
Stamina:Try changing Beafowl to Aquario/Bull/Cancer/Kerbecs, yes balance
Defense:I think it is good thou i'm not really sure, if you have two revizers, try reviser reviser. Also add MF or better, MF-H
Other:Good enough
Yes, I know about the clear wheels, and I don't have a second Revizer yet. MF and MF-H aren't compatible with Zero-g but thanks anyways!
(Aug. 06, 2012  6:16 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Yes, I know about the clear wheels, and I don't have a second Revizer yet. MF and MF-H aren't compatible with Zero-g but thanks anyways!

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Sorry, Well you might want to buy the MF for Zero-G.BTW, What is it called again?
Also your combos are good but I think you can make the most out of it if you change the clear wheels, but well it's really up to you

EDIT: Oh Metal Stone Faces, right?

what are the best MFB combos in attack defense stamina and balance
ps im trying to figure out the beys i should buy next
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:11 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: what are the best MFB combos in attack defense stamina and balance

Check this out, http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...bos--20385
List your parts so that we can help you further.

Please try to search for an answer to your question first before asking, Next time

(Aug. 06, 2012  10:11 AM)SagemodeDC Wrote: what are the best MFB combos in attack defense stamina and balance

You should get Flash Sagittario, the Strongest Blader Set, and Phantom Orion. And maybe the Galaxy Pegasis DX set for more gear.
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:20 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

You should get Flash Sagittario, the Strongest Blader Set, and Phantom Orion. And maybe the Galaxy Pegasis DX set for more gear.

Add there the Ultimate DX Set, as it has a lot of usefull parts like:
230,S130,W105(Well they have been making W105 tests lately) MB, WD, R2F, Wing and of course dont forget DUO! and Guardian L-Drago has some potential as well, You even get a L-R Launcher, very good set!
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:24 AM)Sniper Kid Wrote:
(Aug. 06, 2012  10:20 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

Add there the Ultimate DX Set, as it has a lot of usefull parts like:
230,S130,W105(Well they have been making W105 tests lately) MB, WD, R2F, Wing and of course dont forget DUO! and Guardian L-Drago has some potential as well, You even get a L-R Launcher, very good set!

half of the things u said i already have bt i do not own not one single 4d or zerog bey