Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
is RDF a good defence tip
(Aug. 04, 2012  6:59 PM)chickens 43 Wrote: is RDF a good defence tip

It's really good because it has alot of friction so Attack Type combos can't move it around alot and it's also good for Spin Stealer/Equalizers like MF/MF-H L-Drago Destroy/Guardian BD145RDF/MF and like MF/MF-H Gravity Perseus(Counter Mode Left Spin) BD145RDF/MF, but the bad part of RDF is that it doesn't have good Stamina.
@chickens 43
Yes it is!
But it's stamina is bad
Is ch120 or r145 better for a variares combo?
(Aug. 04, 2012  7:52 PM)Beymon Wrote: Is ch120 or r145 better for a variares combo?

I'd say CH120. Put R145 has places numerous times in tournament.
Should I put a CS on my stamina combo Phantom Gasher W145WD? I need to beat low trrack stamina customs, out spin opponents, and take hits like a champ.
Soul eater, I'm sorry, but I didn't understand what you said about r145. Thank you for ur advice. I'm gonna use ch120. It is reall your choice about the cs tip. If u decide to use it, it will allow u to hold ur own against attack types, but u may not be able to out spin that many things. If you don't it will pretty much be the opposite. I would suggest keeping wd and using a more defensive spin track like gb145. This way it will have decent stamina and defense.
Basically, use R145. R145 has had more placings than CH120, but CH120's fine if you wanna use it...
Is it because r145 reduces recoil? I thought ch120 might be better because at 120, I could hit lower on the opposing metal wheel. I guess I'll use r145 then....
R145 actually adds recoil but it add some attack power as well. R145 I belve has decent synergy with Vari Ares and it adds weigt to Vari Ares main contact points (?) so by putting more weight there hits will be harder while CH120 is good but you rely on Vari Ares power and it just versatil while R145 can be a bit risky with more recoil and I am unknow to how much it actually helps not owning one but from what I have seen in tournaments if not bettter it is equal to CH120.

soul Eater, I wouldn't use cS on a phantom maybe Duo 230CS but phantom can't really take hits I fell that if you put CS on then you can be KOed and Outspun but on WD you can OS but if you have BD145 and Kerbecs then you can make Phantom kerbecs BD145CS which isn't bad Defense uncompairable to Top Tiers unsure if you have better Defense Metal Wheels cause yet again I'm lazy to look back to see if you posted them XD
Yo! I'm looking for help to see if the combos I built are any good, here they are:

Spiral Susanow 90 Wide Flat

Hyper Capricorn 90 Metal Flat

Earth Aquario Gravity Ball 145 Wide Defence

Flame Pegasus Tornado 125 Eternal Sharp

Flame Befall Upper Wing 145 Wide Defence

Bakushin Pisces 230 Wide Ball

they seem to be the best combos i can make so far, here are the other parts i have:

Facebolts: basic normal plastic one included with every blade

Energy rings: Gasher, Leone, Byxis, Bull, Virgo, Libra

Fusion Wheels: Rock X2, Flame, Midnight, Fury, Evil, Night

Spin tracks: Claw 145, 125, 145, Eternal Defence 145, 100, 105

Performance tips: Flat, Hole Flat, Ball

any help is appreciated, and I'm normally a defence/stamina blader, so i don't have many attack type parts yet, and i can't get anything not in canada right now, so thats why my collection seems a little limited, and i'm kinda broke for a while, as buying my girlfriends birthday present kinda made my wallet empty, (sweatdrops) ya, thanks for the help!
Why does my Phantom Gasher W145WD always lose to MF-H Basalt Kerbecs 230CS? But when I put EWD on, it always wins? Hmm
DragonDuelist15
1) It could be improved by using Pisces and a MF on it.
2) Don't use this.
3) Use WB on it, GB145WD isn't a good setup.
4) Don't use this.
5) Don't use this.
6) Don't use this.

Attack : Spiral Pisces 90MF
Defense : Earth Aquario GB145WB
Stamina : Earth Gasher 100WD
Thanks for the help Ickle, and I'll try to keep those combos in mind next time I'm blading!

oh, and would bakushin work as a substitute for earth on that defence combo?
(Aug. 05, 2012  1:42 AM)(Billy) Wrote: R145 actually adds recoil but it add some attack power as well. R145 I belve has decent synergy with Vari Ares and it adds weigt to Vari Ares main contact points (?) so by putting more weight there hits will be harder while CH120 is good but you rely on Vari Ares power and it just versatil while R145 can be a bit risky with more recoil and I am unknow to how much it actually helps not owning one but from what I have seen in tournaments if not bettter it is equal to CH120.

soul Eater, I wouldn't use cS on a phantom maybe Duo 230CS but phantom can't really take hits I fell that if you put CS on then you can be KOed and Outspun but on WD you can OS but if you have BD145 and Kerbecs then you can make Phantom kerbecs BD145CS which isn't bad Defense uncompairable to Top Tiers unsure if you have better Defense Metal Wheels cause yet again I'm lazy to look back to see if you posted them XD

Well, what you said is correct.
R145 adds a lot of Attack to VariAres, by kinda "reinforcing" its contact points. It adds recoil, yes; but as long as you can control it (which can be done EASILY by practicing more; adding an MF-H, and putting it all up on RF/R2F/LRF), it wouldn't cause any problems. Smile
CH120 is certainly one of the better tracks for VariAres.
However, R145 is the best for VariAres; and hence there's no reason to use CH120 over it anyway.

Thank u guys for your help. My combo will be mf-h variares r145rf. Is that a good combo? I only thought that r145 reduced recoil because beywiki said it's heavy weight helped reduce recoil...
(Aug. 05, 2012  2:08 PM)Beymon Wrote: Thank u guys for your help. My combo will be mf-h variares r145rf. Is that agood combo?

It's actually a Top Teir combo so that is a really good combo besides MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF
Yes, that is a perfect VariAres Attack combo. Smile
No need to worry about recoil, as you are currently using everything that reduces recoil of a certain part.
Just learn to control VariAres (its great if you know it already), and if you have any difficulties, then try PMing one of the better Attack type users...
Can u guys plz build me the best possible combos for all types for the cetus clear wheel? I just bought Grand Cetus and I have most of the partsSmile[/size][/font]
Well, having a combo for a Clear Wheel is VERY tough; seeing that Clear Wheels affect a bey's performance just minutely...
Not to mention that Cetus hasn't found any exceptional use anyway...
Well, list all your parts so that we can help. Smile
Grand Cetus has just one worthwhile part, really....
But yeah, if you list your parts; and if we see that you lack better parts, then we'd try making you a Grand Defense or Stamina combo (but that is only when you have simply nothing better than it)...
I need to know what the best combo I can make with my beys is please,

I have: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Inferno Byxis CH120RS, Flame Byxis 230WD, Poison Scorpio M145Q, Gravity Perseus Stamina GB145S, Evil Befall UW145EWD, Poison Pegasus ED145JB, Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF, and Beat Lynx TH170WD

If you could please list my best Attack,Defense,Stamina,and Balance combo please, Thank You
(Aug. 05, 2012  7:11 PM)=+= Wrote: I need to know what the best combo I can make with my beys is please,

I have: Thermal Lacerta WA130HF, Gravity Perseus AD145WD, Inferno Byxis CH120RS, Flame Byxis 230WD, Poison Scorpio M145Q, Gravity Perseus Stamina GB145S, Evil Befall UW145EWD, Poison Pegasus ED145JB, Death Quetzacoatl 125RDF, and Beat Lynx TH170WD

If you could please list my best Attack,Defense,Stamina,and Balance combo please, Thank You

Attack: Beat Lynx GB145R²F
Defence: Death _____ GB145RDF/RS
Stamina: Death Pegasus AD145WD
Balance: Death Pegasus 230RS/RDF
dont worry i have R2F thanks alot but what does the _____ mean?
It means that you can choose which Clear Wheel. Also, ask any other questions like this in the Ask a Question, Get an Answer 2 thread.