Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Pegasis 100RF
Evil Gemios DF145FS
Flame Saggitario T125S
Rock Leone 145WB
Thanks!

Defense: Earth Aquario GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Aquario DF145WD, Lightning L-Drago 100WD(Spin stealer)
Attack: Lightning L-Drago GB145/100RF.
(Jul. 31, 2012  10:01 PM)Death Bro Wrote: My bro needs a combo
Thanks!

Attack: Lightning L-Drago GB145RF
Stamina: Earth Aquario 100WD
Defense: Earth Aquario GB145CS (RF for Anti-Attack)

EDIT: Beaten by Shaman-R!

(Jul. 31, 2012  10:39 PM)chickens 43 Wrote: is e230 a good defense track

An incredible one!
i need a good defense combo with metal fusion and metal masters name a few cause i dont have all beyblade metal masters and metal fusion i have so many i name them all
You had combos given to you...
(Jul. 31, 2012  10:47 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

Yes, but it has crappy stamina.

I wouldn't say it's crappy stamina. Sure, it's not good for a pure stamina type, but especially in "boost mode" it's good for defense standards.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:01 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  10:47 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:

Yes, but it has crappy stamina.

I wouldn't say it's crappy stamina. Sure, it's not good for a pure stamina type, but especially in "boost mode" it's good for defense standards.

I guess that's right, hearing it from a pro. Btw I sent you a PM on the Basalt topic, and I was wondering what Phantom combo is good, haha idk if you got them.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:05 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:01 AM)Ingulit Wrote:
(Jul. 31, 2012  10:47 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote: Yes, but it has crappy stamina.

I guess that's right, hearing it from a pro. Btw I sent you a PM on the Basalt topic, and I was wondering what Phantom combo is good, haha idk if you got them.

There are lots of good Phantom stamina combos. Phantom Cancer/Cygnus/Hades TH170D, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer/Hades 230D, Phantom Cancer/Hades/Cygnus 230CS, there are some on the competitive combos list.
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:14 AM)Shaman-R Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:05 AM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:01 AM)Ingulit Wrote: I wouldn't say it's crappy stamina. Sure, it's not good for a pure stamina type, but especially in "boost mode" it's good for defense standards.

There are lots of good Phantom stamina combos. Phantom Cancer/Cygnus/Hades TH170D, Phantom Cygnus/Cancer/Hades 230D, Phantom Cancer/Hades/Cygnus 230CS, there are some on the competitive combos list.
I know that. I PM'd him about W145.
Okay, and I also forgot to mention AD145 and W145 combos.
Are these good combos:

MF-H Duo Bull TH170RB
MF-H Blitz Unicorn II CH120R2F
Phantom Kerbecs/Gasher 230D

Please tell me if these are good or not, and what I should change on Phantom.
Can somebody tell me a good 230 defence combo?
My best try: twisted tempo 230 MB
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:23 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: Can somebody tell me a good 230 defence combo?

Twisted Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs with 230 and CS would work great. Also Metal Face Heavies help a lot, too.
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:25 PM)SoulEater57 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2012  2:23 PM)FlamingFury Wrote: Can somebody tell me a good 230 defence combo?

Twisted Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs with 230 and CS would work great. Also Metal Face Heavies help a lot, too.
Thanks, but those kinda seem like balance combos. Are you sure there full defence?
Yes, it is a hybrid between defense and stamina, but leaning strongly to the defense side.
It is predominantly Defense, really. Comparing it to pure Stamina combos, you'd hardly even believe that it has any Stamina. It actually has pretty low Stamina in comparison to pure Stamina customs...
But yeah, the amount of Stamina it has, is enough to last through the battle.
What's more, Basalt grinds off the Stamina of the opponent, thus making it seem as if Basalt has a lot of Stamina, haha!
I need a right spin combo to to beat Earth Eagle 145WD on a modded launcher. The launcher puts out an insane amount of power, and combined with Earth, and WD's stamina is really hard to beat. I'm only allowed to use parts from Metal Masters and Metal Fusion, and I have most of the parts. I'm using a new out of box LL2, with the Launcher Grip from the Hasbro Team Gan Gan Galaxy Christmas pack.
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:17 PM)Helixguy Wrote: I need a right spin combo to to beat Earth Eagle 145WD on a modded launcher. The launcher puts out an insane amount of power, and combined with Earth, and WD's stamina is really hard to beat. I'm only allowed to use parts from Metal Masters and Metal Fusion, and I have most of the parts. I'm using a new out of box LL2, with the Launcher Grip from the Hasbro Team Gan Gan Galaxy Christmas pack.

I would recomend Gravity Destroyer BD145MF or Gravity Destroyer 105EWD. The second one should be easier

EDIT: Sorry, do you have a left launcher? The spin stealing will only work in left spin.
I've tried spin stealing thing, but it usually ends up in a tie.
That's what happens most of the time when you use a spin equalizer (the more accurate term for a spin stealer). In most cases, the battle will end in a tie.

I'm honestly not sure what you could try besides attack. That is, if you're using a non-Hasbro stadium, because attack is next to useless in their stadiums.
(Aug. 01, 2012  4:17 PM)Helixguy Wrote: I need a right spin combo to to beat Earth Eagle 145WD on a modded launcher. The launcher puts out an insane amount of power, and combined with Earth, and WD's stamina is really hard to beat. I'm only allowed to use parts from Metal Masters and Metal Fusion, and I have most of the parts. I'm using a new out of box LL2, with the Launcher Grip from the Hasbro Team Gan Gan Galaxy Christmas pack.

Well, an Earth is no match for Hell when it comes to Stamina. Hell Kerbecs BD145WD can set things right. Using Attack is the most viable option, but as Primal already mentioned, if you use Hasbro Stadiums, then it won't work.
Seeing that the Earth is being used with a launcher that provides high power, I guess you can go for Basalt AD145WD. Basalt is almost equivalent to Earth in Stamina; especially because of its awesome grinding abilities.
Spin Steal/Equalizing combos are something I usually do not suggest in these kinds of situations. I have never found them reliable; and find them risky combos, as they can never guarantee a win, really...
Yes, there are certain spin equalizers that DO offer a great win rate, thus proving that they are reliable; but yeah.

Summary-
Use Attack if you are using TT/SK BB-10 Stadium.
Try out Hell BD145WD
A Basalt AD145WD should usually work quite well in these situations; though even this may not guarantee a win...
If nothing works, Spin Stealing is the last option; which again, isn't reliable enough...
I have a Phantom Pegasus AD145 WD, and don't have the cancer clear wheel. Is there any good substitutions for cancer? I wont bother listing my parts because I will use any suggested clear wheel. I also have Flash Sagittario H145 RF. Is that a good combo?
Well, your Flash combo is pretty decent. Flash works well on a variety of tracks, and as H145 is one among them, that's a good combo. Just one change needed- Replace Sagittario II with Orion.

Um, Cancer is supposed to be the best. But well, you can use the conventional Aquario/Bull as a replacement...
I need a combo that is stronger then Phantom Orion BGrin.

I have Evil Befall UW145 EWD, Galaxy Pegasus W105 R2F, Flame Byxis 230 WD, Gravity Perseus AD145 WD, Ray Unicorno D125 CS, Rock Girrafe R145 WB, Earth Eagle 145 WD, Inferno Byxis CH125 RS, and Phantom Orion BGrin.