"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 30, 2012  10:50 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: It depends on the rest of the parts, you know, but most of the top-tier combos should be able to take care of them.

(Jul. 30, 2012  9:46 PM)shadowblade01 Wrote: i have a poisen scorpio
evil befall
burn fireblazes fusion wheel performance tip and face
midnight bull face and fusion wheel
and earth virgos spin track
im looking for an attack/stamena

With your parts, you wouldn't be able to construct a Stamina-Attack hybrid. Unhappy
The best combo you could possibly build would be Burn Befall T145EWD; an outclassed Stamina type.

ok ty

AGHH I typed a 125-Track variant as "145" again! xD

Please be sure to use T125 as your Track as "T145" is a nonexistent part. Sorry if I confused you momentarily, ha ha.
i need the best defence and stamina beys i have earth virgo GB145 Forbidden Eonis ED145FB dark pices ED145WD Burn FireBlaze 135MS Lightning l-drago 100HF Ray Striker (dont know track) CS Galaxy Pegasus dont know tip or track Thunder Lacerata WA130 dont know tip and inferno gasher Sw145 dont know tip thanks cant buy that many and they are all hasbro
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:56 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: i need the best defence and stamina beys i have earth virgo GB145 Forbidden Eonis ED145FB dark pices ED145WD Burn FireBlaze 135MS Lightning l-drago 100HF Ray Striker (dont know track) CS Galaxy Pegasus dont know tip or track Thunder Lacerata WA130 dont know tip and inferno gasher Sw145 dont know tip thanks cant buy that many and they are all hasbro

There is no "best beyblade," however, i'll make you some combos.

Defense: Earth Pegasus GB145WD
Stamina: Burn Gasher 100WD
i really like earth eonis with WD tip i have ED145 track but need something better would 230 work
(Jul. 31, 2012  1:56 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: i need the best defence and stamina beys i have earth virgo GB145 Forbidden Eonis ED145FB dark pices ED145WD Burn FireBlaze 135MS Lightning l-drago 100HF Ray Striker (dont know track) CS Galaxy Pegasus dont know tip or track Thunder Lacerata WA130 dont know tip and inferno gasher Sw145 dont know tip thanks cant buy that many and they are all hasbro
DefenseEeearth Pegasus D125(Ray Striker Track)WD

StaminaEeearth Pegasus GB145WD

Attack:Lightning L-Drago 100HF

Steal Spinner:Lightning L-Drago 100WD
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:03 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: i really like earth eonis with WD tip i have ED145 track but need something better would 230 work

If you have or get a D tip put D and 230 together and then out that on Burn Gasher. And the combo I listed for defense is good. These are out classed, but it's the "best," you're gonna get with what you're asking for.
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:04 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: Pegasus is a good defence wheel?!

It is because it's like 3 and up grams, pretty heavy for a clear wheel.
i want a d tip but cant find one in stores dont love ebay can get 230 though
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:09 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: i want a d tip but cant find one in stores dont love ebay can get 230 though

230 is good for stamina. try to get a bey that has the D tip for a part. Kmart has the set with a launcher grip and stuff, and a D tip. all for like $20.
is coated sharp a good defence tip

thank u very much u have helped a lot
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:12 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: is coated sharp a good defence tip

Yep, and it has pretty good stamina, but for a stamina combo D would be best. but you could go with CS i guess.
still going to get D i really want a good defence type but cant get my hands on a bull clear wheel
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:14 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: still going to get D i really want a good defence type but cant get my hands on a bull clear wheel

Ebay is your friend in this case. and you could put CS on that defense combo to make it better in defense.
thanks wat track do u recemd for the earth eonis defence combo
(Jul. 30, 2012  11:36 PM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: AGHH I typed a 125-Track variant as "145" again! xD

Please be sure to use T125 as your Track as "T145" is a nonexistent part. Sorry if I confused you momentarily, ha ha.

nah ur fine i knew wat u meant
(Jul. 31, 2012  2:32 AM)eartheonis7 Wrote: thanks wat track do u recemd for the earth eonis defence combo

gb145 and you'd be better off using virgo with it.
(Jul. 30, 2012  8:52 AM)slyx Wrote:
(Jul. 30, 2012  1:35 AM)ლ(ಠ益ಠლ) Wrote: Why would you suggest Flame for Stamina over Death? xD

Death Bull 90EDS or CH120WD/EDS would've been better for Stamina, and Saramanda Revizer R145RDF would've been better for Defense. It's Track is heavier and with Revizer being on the Bottom, it should lessen the gap's distance between the Wheels and the Track.

hmm, i think you mean reviser saramanda? that way reviser is on the bottom. also, i want to confirm that i have built the best combos out of what i have:

MF2 Custom x2
MSF Custom x1
Death Quetzalcoatl 125RDF
Kreis Cygnus 145WD
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Guardian Reviser 160SB x2
Ray Unicorno D125CS
Archer Gargole SA165WSF
Samurai Revizer SA165Q
Shinobi Orojya 160WSF
Guardian Saramanda W145Q
Pirates Gryph 160CF
WBBA Big Bang Pegasus Custom Set (includes 100, 105, 130, RSF, RF, and RS)

What i have come up with so far:

Attack: MF-H Flash Quetzalcoatl D125/W145/130/105 RF which track choice would be the best?
Defense: MSF-H Reviser Reviser 160/SA165 CS/RS/RDF
Defense: MF-H Death Cygnus SA165 RDF/RS
Stamina: Death Cygnus W145 WD/SB
Balance: MSF-H Reviser Reviser 230 CS (i find that the imbalanced wobbling after being hit creates some good counter hits to lower track opponents, imbalancing them in the process)
Balance: MF-H Death Cygnus SA165 CS (trades less defense for more stamina creating a stamina/defense balance? that's what i feel in theory, anyway)

what are the benefits/drawbacks of using reviser saramanda as opposed to reviser reviser?

thanks in advance!

ignored~ some advice on this end too? xP
W145 would be best for the attack combo, if you can, get a MF and put it on it, so you have a chance of getting late-game KOs. For the first defense combo, use 230 on it for the time being, as SA145 hasn't really been tested yet. For the second defense combo, again, since SA145 hasn't been tested yet, use 230. The stamina combo, use only WD on it, not SB.
(Jul. 31, 2012  12:26 PM)Ickle Wrote: W145 would be best for the attack combo, if you can, get a MF and put it on it, so you have a chance of getting late-game KOs. For the first defense combo, use 230 on it for the time being, as SA145 hasn't really been tested yet. For the second defense combo, again, since SA145 hasn't been tested yet, use 230. The stamina combo, use only WD on it, not SB.

thanks ickle! curious about the synergy between 230 and RDF, looks kinda weird to me xP but i'll try it out, thanks!
hey guys i want to make a good combo with these beys (their not customized tips or tracks) hades kerbecs/hell kerbecs meteo ldrago meteo ldrago absorb lightning ldrago dark bull midnight bull hyper aquario cyber pegasis gravity perseus missing metal wheel and tip earth eagle earth virgo night virgo rock scorpio rock leone counter leone legend ver rock orso flame libra cosmic pegasis (not big bang!) evil/killer gemios poison serpent missing clear wheel and tip flame byxis galaxy pegasis broken spintrack and no tip ray striker vulcan holoseus no metal face Unhappy evil pisces storm pegasis limited adition give me a list of combos any type plz i kneed them!
attack lighting l drao BD145 LRF
defence earth kerbecs T125/D125 CS
Stamina earth pegasus 100/AD145 WD
Spin Stealer Meteo l drago D125 WD
better stamina Hades kerbecs BD145 WD
My bro needs a combo
Lightning L-Drago x2
Earth Eagle 145WD
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Striker D125CS
Storm Pegasis 100RF