yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jul. 06, 2020  1:29 PM)William Cochran Wrote:
(Jul. 05, 2020  6:56 PM)pika2442 Wrote: ok thank you

ill try them out and tell you how they work

perfect phoenix worked very well thank you but the cho z achillies didnt work as well and sprizen did good too so thanks

can you give me a combination for a very heavy hitter bey that also has good stamina

Judgement spriggan 0 Cross Revolve Gen

I would go for destroy
thats also a good option
is drain fafnir outer destroy a good combo for burst limited format?
(Jul. 06, 2020  4:05 PM)Tirthankar14 Wrote: is drain fafnir outer destroy a good combo for burst limited format?

i think it would be good for counterattacking right-spin attack types
wow such a quick reply. thanks very much but can it defeat left spin types(except attack). i only have nightmare luinor in left spin so can you tell
i guess not due to dF not being able to spin steal from left rotaters.......Furthermore, due to its lack of spin stealing powers against left rotators, it just so happens that when struck on the rubber by a Lefty, it actually increases the recoil ten-fold which it risks an 60% chance of bursting.
oh my god that's the case then perhaps nightmare luinor will do good against them?
possibly so yes
Hey everyone! I just recently ordered my first two TT beyblades Slash Valkyrie and Judgement Joker! Initially I planned to use judgement but then I learned about the basic concept known as wear and tear. So now I'm scrambling to think of a combo using slash with a very limited part list, so who better to go to than the experts?

So for parts I've got

Chip: Valkyrie, Joker
Layer: Slash
Layer Weight: Retsu, Zan
Forge Disc: Blitz, 00
Disc Frame: Turn
Performance Tip: Trick, Power

I do plan on buying more beys soon so if this is a lost cause a good next buy would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance, and glad to officially make my first post!
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:47 AM)BladeBlank Wrote: Hey everyone! I just recently ordered my first two TT beyblades Slash Valkyrie and Judgement Joker! Initially I planned to use judgement but then I learned about the basic concept known as wear and tear. So now I'm scrambling to think of a combo using slash with a very limited part list, so who better to go to than the experts?

So for parts I've got

I do plan on buying more beys soon so if this is a lost cause a good next buy would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance, and glad to officially make my first post!
Slash Joker 00 Power Retsu

Id use Judgement regardless because Slash isnt that good
Would a worn out judgement be better than slash? I really didn't think much about longevity when I got these and the sound of it judgement wears out pretty fast, and me and my pals tend to go at it quite a bit.
(Jul. 07, 2020  5:29 AM)BladeBlank Wrote: Would a worn out joker be better than slash? I really didn't think much about longevity when I got these and the sound of it judgement wears out pretty fast, and me and my pals tend to go at it quite a bit.

Possibly, my Judgement is still in pretty good condition so I wouldnt know for sure. If you're worried about how bad Judgement wears id recommend buying multiple copies if possible
(Jul. 07, 2020  4:47 AM)BladeBlank Wrote: Hey everyone! I just recently ordered my first two TT beyblades Slash Valkyrie and Judgement Joker! Initially I planned to use judgement but then I learned about the basic concept known as wear and tear. So now I'm scrambling to think of a combo using slash with a very limited part list, so who better to go to than the experts?

So for parts I've got

Judgment Valkyrie Retsu blitz power
Can someone tell me what i should make outta xcalius x4 and turbo spryzen s4? Im looking for a balanced xcalius
(Jul. 09, 2020  9:52 PM)Dank Wrote: Can someone tell me what i should make outta xcalius x4 and  turbo spryzen s4? Im looking for a balanced xcalius

Xcalius x4 0(No Wall)zeta(Atack)
(Jul. 10, 2020  12:27 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2020  9:52 PM)Dank Wrote: Can someone tell me what i should make outta xcalius x4 and  turbo spryzen s4? Im looking for a balanced xcalius

Xcalius x4 0(No Wall)zeta(Atack)

tysm
I play beyblade casually with my friends but I would like to see if my parts can form a competitive combination so thanks in advance

All my beys are TT

Superking parts: Brave valkryie, mirage fafnir, 2a chassis and 2s chassis and also rage longinus and 3a chassis

GT layers: Slash, Ace, Grand, Rock, Wizard, Bushin, Union, judgement, venom, erase,zwei

GT chips: Valkyrie, Dragon, Ashura(green and pink), Fafnir, Achilles, diabolos,longinus,joker,bahamut

weights: retsu, sen, ten, zan,diabolos

Cho Z layers: Winning valkryie, bloody longinus, hell salamander, archer hercules, cho z achilles, cho z valkryie,cho z spriggan

God layers: kries satan, guardian kerbeus, tornado wyvern, spriggan requiem, deep chaos, drain fafnir, arc bahamut

discs: 0, 00, 1, 1', 2, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12, 13, blitz, sting, ratchet, hurricane, boost, oval, vertical,outer,vanguard,drake

frames: bump, meteor, star, glaive, vortex,wall,turn,cross

drivers/performance tips: destroy, dimension, eternal, evolution', zeta, gyro, quake, sword, nothing, jolt, spiral, volcanic, xtend+, zephyr, friction, eternal, operate, loop, atomic, charge, power, rise, keep, trans,destroy',jolt',quest, volcanic', cycle, spiral',zeta'
Hi guys. I'm a dad in trouble... I bought some beyblades  for my son (6 years old) I have no idea about combos (I´m clueless on how to tell the names of the parts or what is what)  Any suggestions?  I want to help you to build the best beyblade but he has so many parts I don’t know where to start. He has these beys:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Spriggan Requiem (fake)
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)

Notes:
Fake beys are for my inexperience (i need good suggestions about shops where i can buy legit parts and bey of Takara Tomy brand).
I have some discs and drives from "dead" beyblades (most of them fakes).  I don't know if its could be useful in some way.

[Image: 2gc577l.jpg]

Thanks in advance

Regards
(Jul. 12, 2020  11:00 AM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Hi guys. I'm a dad in trouble... I bought some beyblades  for my son (6 years old) I have no idea about combos (I´m clueless on how to tell the names of the parts or what is what)  Any suggestions?  I want to help you to build the best beyblade but he has so many parts I don’t know where to start. He has these beys:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)

Notes:
Fake beys are for my inexperience (i need good suggestions about shops where i can buy legit parts and bey of Takara Tomy brand).
I have some discs and drives from "dead" beyblades (most of them fakes).  I don't know if its could be useful in some way.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Try Lord spriggan blitz(the disc that it comes with) octa(driver of slash dragon)

Also, try this website. 
https://four-gaming.com/
(Jul. 12, 2020  11:00 AM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Hi guys. I'm a dad in trouble... I bought some beyblades  for my son (6 years old) I have no idea about combos (I´m clueless on how to tell the names of the parts or what is what)  Any suggestions?  I want to help you to build the best beyblade but he has so many parts I don’t know where to start. He has these beys:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)

Notes:

Thanks in advance

Regards

I’d advise getting rid of any fakes. Most brands contain lead which is dangerous for anyone to come in contact with and breathe in. Anyways, Lord Spriggan 00 Atomic is a good combo with what you have.
Can you guys give me Burst Limited combos? You may use every part.
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)

Notes:

Thanks in advance

Regards
Try Lord spriggan blitz(the disc that it comes with) octa(driver of slash dragon)

Also, try this website. 

Thanks. That website I hope they can ship to Spain 

(Jul. 12, 2020  4:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:

- Archer Hercules
- Slash Dragon
- Dread Bahamut
- Z Achilles
- Revive Phoenix
- Drain Fafnir
- Kerbeus K4 (Hasbro)
- Lord Spriggan
- Turbo Spryzen (Hasbro)
- Geist Fafnir (fake)
- Slash Valkyrie
- Z Valkyrie
- Judgment Joker
- Dead Phoenix
- Glide Ragnaruk (fake)
- Master Diabolos (fake)

Notes:

Thanks in advance

Regards

I’d advise getting rid of any fakes. Most brands contain lead which is dangerous for anyone to come in contact with and breathe in. Anyways, Lord Spriggan 00 Atomic is a good combo with what you have.

Thanks for the advice. Sorry my ignorance... Which is 00 Atomic? My son said its most powerful Beyblade is Glade Ragnaruk... (a pity it was fake)
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:03 PM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Try Lord spriggan blitz(the disc that it comes with) octa(driver of slash dragon)

Also, try this website. 

oh sry, try this website, https://theportal0.com/
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:03 PM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  4:17 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Try Lord spriggan blitz(the disc that it comes with) octa(driver of slash dragon)

Also, try this website. 

(Jul. 12, 2020  4:20 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: I’d advise getting rid of any fakes. Most brands contain lead which is dangerous for anyone to come in contact with and breathe in. Anyways, Lord Spriggan 00 Atomic is a good combo with what you have.

Thanks for the advice. Sorry my ignorance... Which is 00 Atomic? My son said its most powerful Beyblade is Glade Ragnaruk... (a pity it was fake)

00 is the disc beside your Cho-Z Achilles in that photo, and Atomic is the driver that comes with Dead Phoenix.
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:05 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:03 PM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Thanks. That website I hope they can ship to Spain 

oh sry, try this website, https://theportal0.com/

OK. Thanks 

(Jul. 12, 2020  5:05 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Jul. 12, 2020  5:03 PM)MiguelAngelBB Wrote: Thanks. That website I hope they can ship to Spain 

00 is the disc beside your Cho-Z Achilles in that photo, and Atomic is the driver that comes with Dead Phoenix.

OK, I see (same as Slash Dragon disc). I tried that combo against Perfect Phoenix and... still wins PF