"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Oct. 31, 2019  10:01 AM)Hairi Wrote: Guys, i just got octa driver.  But i dont know if any winning combo can use with octa..You guys hv any suggestions?

I personally use Dread bahamut 00bump octa
Can someone give me a Prime Apocalypse Combo? Any parts can be used
(Nov. 01, 2019  8:10 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Can someone give me a Prime Apocalypse Combo? Any parts can be used

pA.Bl.X'
Hi! I just bought myself the GT Customize Set and I would love to create the perfect combo for Prime Apocalypse, I would like to have a combo that has some attack power but focuses mainly on defense and stamina. Right now, I’m thinking of using Prime Apocalypse 0Bump Hybrid.
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:29 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I just bought myself the GT Customize Set and I would love to create the perfect combo for Prime Apocalypse, I would like to have a combo that has some attack power but focuses mainly on defense and stamina. Right now, I’m thinking of using Prime Apocalypse 0Bump Hybrid.

So a stationary attack combo? Try Prime Apocalypse Sting/00Bump Atomic/Octa.
(Nov. 08, 2019  1:29 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hi! I just bought myself the GT Customize Set and I would love to create the perfect combo for Prime Apocalypse, I would like to have a combo that has some attack power but focuses mainly on defense and stamina. Right now, I’m thinking of using Prime Apocalypse 0Bump Hybrid.

Ya can't put Disks and Frames on Hybrid bruh.
(Nov. 09, 2019  3:41 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:

Ya can't put Disks and Frames on Hybrid bruh.

I just realized that.
Need a bit of help: Please try to make 5 combos that would do well in Deck Format. Can I have combos for Burst Classic and for Burst Standard?

The best combos I can make are JDr.Bl.X’ and ZFm.00B.Dm’. These have done pretty well, but I can’t only use these.

TT:

Layers:
oE
czA
dP
iP
pP
aC (A-God Chip(Tighter))
aK
G-Dragoon
Right Artemis
Left Apollos

Layer Bases:

Judgement
Zwei
Lord
Dread
Slash
Union
Heaven
Wizard

Gatinko Chips:

Pegasus
Valkyrie
Dragon
Fafnir
Bahamut
Longinus
Spriggan
Achilles

Layer Weights:
Retsu
Sen(
Metsu
Gen
Zan

Drivers: (Only working drivers so my worn-down Qc’ is a no because it takes the center but has horrible stamina)
Pw
Dm’
Dm
Octa
Xt+ (Weakish spring, pP bursts on it against reg. Beys with a bit of power aka competitive combos)
At
O
OM
Lw
Et
Sp’
X’
Hn’
Ch
Ds

Hasbro:

Layers: (Only “working” ones so no zA4 and such)

aB3 ( Very worn slopes but getting new one soon)
Sr3
tA4
gV3
kS3
dF3
eF4
bK3
D2
M2
A2
aK4

Drivers: (Only working ones so my horrible-spring reboot is a no)

Lp
At (aB3)
At(Quad Ring Battle Pack, bit of a weaker spring but something else is better)
J
O
Dm-S
F-S (Really good for equalizing somehow in Slingshock mode)
Ds
Hn
Et-S

Discs and Frames:

Discs:
8’
Yell
Force
Limited
Boost
Blitz
Around
Ratchet
Drake

Frames:
Vortex
Star
Meteor
Bump
Lift
Wall
Turn
Expand
Proof
Cross
Glaive

I have repeats of some of these parts, but since this is Deck Format they will not be listed.

Should I use Lord on attack since I don’t have Br or leave that to Judgement and Zwei? I’ve seen someone use a LS.St.Ch that did pretty well.
(Nov. 12, 2019  1:00 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Need a bit of help: Please try to make 5 combos that would do well in Deck Format. Can I have combos for Burst Classic and for Burst Standard?

The best combos I can make are JDr.Bl.X’ and ZFm.00B.Dm’. These have done pretty well, but I can’t only use these.

TT:

Layers:
oE
czA
dP
iP
pP
aC (A-God Chip(Tighter))
aK
G-Dragoon
Right Artemis
Left Apollos

Layer Bases:

Judgement
Zwei
Lord
Dread
Slash
Union
Heaven
Wizard

Gatinko Chips:

Pegasus
Valkyrie
Dragon
Fafnir
Bahamut
Longinus
Spriggan
Achilles

Layer Weights:
Retsu
Sen(
Metsu
Gen
Zan

Drivers: (Only working drivers so my worn-down Qc’ is a no because it takes the center but has horrible stamina)
Pw
Dm’
Dm
Octa
Xt+ (Weakish spring, pP bursts on it against reg. Beys with a bit of power aka competitive combos)
At
O
OM
Lw
Et
Sp’
X’
Hn’
Ch
Ds

Hasbro:

Sr3
tA4
gV3
kS3
dF3
eF4
bK3
D2
M2
A2
aK4

Lp
At (aB3)
J
O
Dm-S
Ds
Ds
Hn
Et-S

Discs and Frames:

Discs:
8’
Yell
Force
Limited
Boost
Blitz
Around
Ratchet
Drake

Frames:
Vortex
Star
Meteor
Bump
Lift
Wall
Turn
Expand
Proof
Cross
Glaive

I have repeats of some of these parts, but since this is Deck Format they will not be listed.

Should I use Lord on attack since I don’t have Br or leave that to Judgement and Zwei? I’ve seen someone use a LS.St.Ch that did pretty well.
Lord Achilles or fafnir blitz or 00cross xtend+
(Nov. 12, 2019  1:04 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2019  1:00 PM)X-Wing Wrote: Need a bit of help: Please try to make 5 combos that would do well in Deck Format. Can I have combos for Burst Classic and for Burst Standard?

TT:

Layers:
oE
czA
dP
iP
pP
aC (A-God Chip(Tighter))
aK
G-Dragoon
Right Artemis
Left Apollos

Layer Bases:

Judgement
Zwei
Lord
Dread
Slash
Union
Heaven
Wizard

Gatinko Chips:

Pegasus
Valkyrie
Dragon
Fafnir
Bahamut
Longinus
Spriggan
Achilles

Layer Weights:
Retsu
Sen(
Metsu
Gen
Zan

Pw
Dm’
Dm
Octa
At
O
OM
Lw
Et
Sp’
X’
Hn’
Ch
Ds

Hasbro:

Sr3
tA4
gV3
kS3
dF3
eF4
bK3
D2
M2
A2
aK4

Lp
At (aB3)
J
O
Dm-S
Ds
Ds
Hn
Et-S

Discs and Frames:

Discs:
8’
Yell
Force
Limited
Boost
Blitz
Around
Ratchet
Drake

Frames:
Vortex
Star
Meteor
Bump
Lift
Wall
Turn
Expand
Proof
Cross
Glaive

Lord Achilles or fafnir blitz or 00cross xtend+

Lord Spriggan is better. LS.00C.Xt+is actually pretty good now that I think of it. Any classic combos? Probably going to get Spriggan for S.L.X’.
Hi guys! My boy is new to Beyblade who only started with GT.
Recently he's joining a local competition which only allows Cho-Z and earlier parts. I have to scramble to buy from the store and borrow some parts from friends.

Please help me to build the best 3 combos and 1 backup (preferably no repeats, no level chip allowed) from what we managed to gather:

Layer:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Cho-Z Achilles
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Dark Phoenix
Orb Egis
Geist Fafnir

Disc:
Ωuter

Frames:
Cross
Bump
Turn
Proof
Meteor
Star
Wall
Expand

Drivers:
Atomic
Bearing
Trans
Destroy
Eternal
Friction
Jolt
Orbit
Xtend+

Thank you everyone! Smile
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:47 AM)tanker_03 Wrote: Hi guys! My boy is new to Beyblade who only started with GT.
Recently he's joining a local competition which only allows Cho-Z and earlier parts. I have to scramble to buy from the store and borrow some parts from friends.

Please help me to build the best 3 combos and 1 backup (preferably no repeats, no level chip allowed) from what we managed to gather:

Layer:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Cho-Z Achilles
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Dark Phoenix
Orb Egis
Geist Fafnir

Disc:
Ωuter

Frames:
Cross
Bump
Turn
Proof
Meteor
Star
Wall
Expand

Drivers:
Atomic
Bearing
Trans
Destroy
Eternal
Friction
Jolt
Orbit
Xtend+

combine ur "dark phoneix" armor with the revive phoenix base to make pP then you take outer and xtend+ and ur set then cho-z Spriggan 00wall bearing right should be good
cho-z achilles 0 proof jolt
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  11:47 AM)tanker_03 Wrote: Hi guys! My boy is new to Beyblade who only started with GT.

Layer:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Cho-Z Achilles
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Dark Phoenix
Orb Egis
Geist Fafnir

Disc:
Ωuter

Frames:
Cross
Bump
Turn
Proof
Meteor
Star
Wall
Expand

Drivers:
Atomic
Bearing
Trans
Destroy
Eternal
Friction
Jolt
Orbit
Xtend+

combine ur "dark phoneix" armor with the revive phoenix base to make pP then you take outer and xtend+ and ur set then cho-z Spriggan 00wall bearing right should be good
Dang, I was about to say this. Though I would say instead of Outer go for 00C because people think its a good disc but its no good anymore, it has more central weight and instead of Proof on Cho Z Achilles, use Expand. You could even try Orb Egis 10Proof Atomic, it beats the pP and czS combo.
Hey guys, is Air Knight Around Atomic a good combo? I was testing it, and it did very well, only really losing to my Judgement and Zwei.
For Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+, what mode is recommended?
(Nov. 13, 2019  1:12 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: For Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+, what mode is recommended?

Stamina is the best one.
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote:

Layer:
Cho-Z Spriggan
Cho-Z Achilles
Hell Salamander
Archer Hercules
Revive Phoenix
Dark Phoenix
Orb Egis
Geist Fafnir

Disc:
Ωuter

Frames:
Cross
Bump
Turn
Proof
Meteor
Star
Wall
Expand

Drivers:
Atomic
Bearing
Trans
Destroy
Eternal
Friction
Jolt
Orbit
Xtend+

Thanks for the advice. Does the combining of DP armor with RP actually makes it stronger? So far we tried with Outer with Xtend+. Seems pretty good and took down Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Bump Atomic. Will try with 00C later.
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:00 PM)tanker_03 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: combine ur "dark phoneix" armor with the revive phoenix base to make pP then you take outer and xtend+ and ur set then cho-z Spriggan 00wall bearing right should be good

Thanks for the advice. Does the combining of DP armor with RP actually makes it stronger? So far we tried with Outer with Xtend+. Seems pretty good and took down Cho-Z Spriggan 0 Bump Atomic. Will try with 00C later.

You mean pP? Yes it definitely makes it better. pP 00C Xtend+ is the best combo to put on pP.
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:45 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:31 PM)Ravinchen Wrote: combine ur "dark phoneix" armor with the revive phoenix base to make pP then you take outer and xtend+ and ur set then cho-z Spriggan 00wall bearing right should be good
Dang, I was about to say this. Though I would say instead of Outer go for 00C because people think its a good disc but its no good anymore, it has more central weight and instead of Proof on Cho Z Achilles, use Expand. You could even try Orb Egis 10Proof Atomic, it beats the pP and czS combo.
Didnt expect Egis to be recommended. Will try this combo later. Thanks!
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:05 PM)tanker_03 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  12:45 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: Dang, I was about to say this. Though I would say instead of Outer go for 00C because people think its a good disc but its no good anymore, it has more central weight and instead of Proof on Cho Z Achilles, use Expand. You could even try Orb Egis 10Proof Atomic, it beats the pP and czS combo.
Didnt expect Egis to be recommended. Will try this combo later. Thanks!

You could also do Orb Egis Sting Atomic. I heard that is another good combo.
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:05 PM)tanker_03 Wrote: Didnt expect Egis to be recommended. Will try this combo later. Thanks!

You could also do Orb Egis Sting Atomic. I heard that is another good combo.

He/she doesn't have Sting, though it would be better than 10Proof
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You could also do Orb Egis Sting Atomic. I heard that is another good combo.

I see. 10Proof is probably your best choice then.
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:07 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: You could also do Orb Egis Sting Atomic. I heard that is another good combo.

We actually have Sting but we're not allowed to use GT parts in the comp yet. Which is why we are gathering the available Cho-Z parts.
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)tanker_03 Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:18 PM)Aadi Lui Wrote: He/she doesn't have Sting, though it would be better than 10Proof

We actually have Sting but we're not allowed to use GT parts in the comp yet. Which is why we are gathering the available Cho-Z parts.

Hell Salamander 7/0/10/00 Glaive Atomic
Perfect Phoenix 7/0/10/00 Cross Xtend+
ChoZ Spriggan 7/0/10/00 Wall Bearing

Atomic and Xtend+ can be switched between hS and pP depending on what the opponent uses.

Those 3 would be a standard combos you can find during the end of ChoZ. You should be able to go far with them as long as you know what to use them for (hS beats a lot of combos, except right spin LAD like pP Xtend+. pP Xtend+ beats left spin, ChoZ Spriggan Bearing beats Right Spin)

Attack types can be ChoZ Achilles, ChoZ Valkyrie, or maybe Dead Hades with 00 Bump Xtreme'

Archer Hercules is also a good layer, can be used with 7/0/10/00 Eternal (no frame), Cross Xt+ or Atomic too. However, I prefer pP since aH has a slight bursr risk when up against attack types.
(Nov. 14, 2019  3:22 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2019  4:24 PM)tanker_03 Wrote: We actually have Sting but we're not allowed to use GT parts in the comp yet. Which is why we are gathering the available Cho-Z parts.

Hell Salamander 7/0/10/00 Glaive Atomic
Perfect Phoenix 7/0/10/00 Cross Xtend+
ChoZ Spriggan 7/0/10/00 Wall Bearing

Atomic and Xtend+ can be switched between hS and pP depending on what the opponent uses.

Those 3 would be a standard combos you can find during the end of ChoZ. You should be able to go far with them as long as you know what to use them for (hS beats a lot of combos, except right spin LAD like pP Xtend+. pP Xtend+ beats left spin, ChoZ Spriggan Bearing beats Right Spin)

Attack types can be ChoZ Achilles, ChoZ Valkyrie, or maybe Dead Hades with 00 Bump Xtreme'

Archer Hercules is also a good layer, can be used with 7/0/10/00 Eternal (no frame), Cross Xt+ or Atomic too. However, I prefer pP since aH has a slight bursr risk when up against attack types.

Thanks for the advice. Unfortunately we don't have Glaive.

Our friend also highlighted we should just stick to the 3 best layers, HS, PP and CZS. Seems like these 3 are the most popular ones.