Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:00 AM)YishYash Wrote: Which Gachi chip is best on bearing
Ashura
Joker
Valkyrie
Valkyrie.

On bearing? Okay
Can you guys help me? What disc should I use for Union Achilles Retsu with Dimension', I have 0, 0, 11, 11, 5, 5, 13, 12, 10, 4, Boost, Triple, and Convert(I also have 00,7, and Blitz but using them for LS, SD, and DB) and my frames are Flow and Meteor.
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:40 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Can you guys help me? What disc should I use for Union Achilles Retsu with Dimension', I have 0, 0, 11, 11, 5, 5, 13, 12, 10, 4, Boost, Triple, and Convert(I also have 00,7, and Blitz but using them for LS, SD, and DB) and my frames are Flow and Meteor.

0Meteor.
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:44 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:40 AM)Spider Sniper Wrote: Can you guys help me? What disc should I use for Union Achilles Retsu with Dimension', I have 0, 0, 11, 11, 5, 5, 13, 12, 10, 4, Boost, Triple, and Convert(I also have 00,7, and Blitz but using them for LS, SD, and DB) and my frames are Flow and Meteor.

0Meteor.

Actually, you can choose 00
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:35 AM)YishYash Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:08 AM)g2_ Wrote: Valkyrie.

On bearing? Okay
Yes, Joker and Ashura would be better for Dash drivers, but this one has weak spring so Valkyrie is the best choice.
(Nov. 28, 2019  7:14 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  2:35 AM)YishYash Wrote: On bearing? Okay
Yes, Joker and Ashura would be better for Dash drivers, but this one has weak spring so Valkyrie is the best choice.

For GT, Chips with more teeth that are shallow (Ashura for example) are best for Dash Drivers or with strong spring in general. Taller toothed Chips suit Drivers with weaker springs like Bearing or Atomic.

Logic there is that Dash Drivers will have more teeth to hug onto per attack received (you have more clicks to go before Bursting) when using Chips like Ashura compared to using taller toothed ones that have around 2 (Valkyrie) to 3 (Dragon I think) clicks before it Bursts.
ca n i have a layer for Hybrid please. You can use any layer from Cho-Z Above
(Nov. 28, 2019  8:29 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: ca n i have a layer for Hybrid please. You can use any layer from Cho-Z Above

Lord Spriggan.
I need a burst combo for an upcoming tourney

I have a bunch of evolution pieces and a few duel layer pieces and also some turbo but no gachi although I am willing to buy a few packs so do you have any combos
(Nov. 28, 2019  11:54 PM)FlameDan Wrote: I need a burst combo for an upcoming tourney

I have a bunch of evolution pieces and a few duel layer pieces and also some turbo but no gachi although I am willing to buy a few packs so do you have any combos

Get the GT Triple booster set and make LS Blitz Orbit Metal: https://ever-wish.com/takara-tomy-beybla...oster-set/
Please help me build a deck with what i have:

Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension
Erase Fanfir Sting Trick10
Cosmos Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
Regalia Genesis Hybrid
Imperial Dragon Ignition Dash
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
Nightmare Longinus Destroy
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta
Xeno Xcalibur Magnum Impact
Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu  

Also tips of best Attack / Defence / Stamina / Balance combo?

Thanks in advanced!
(Nov. 29, 2019  1:33 AM)Igunisshon Wrote: Please help me build a deck with what i have:

Regalia Genesis Hybrid
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta

Thanks in advanced!

Zwei Bahamut Blitz Ultimate Reboot’
Prime Apocalypse Ignition’
Lord Spriggan Sting Xtend+
(Nov. 29, 2019  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  1:33 AM)Igunisshon Wrote: Please help me build a deck with what i have:

Regalia Genesis Hybrid
Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
Spriggan Requiem 0 Zeta

Thanks in advanced!

Zwei Bahamut Blitz Ultimate Reboot’

Thanks! Do I have an option for the Prime Apocalypse if cannot use Electronic Drivers?
(Nov. 29, 2019  2:58 AM)Igunisshon Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2019  2:18 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: Zwei Bahamut Blitz Ultimate Reboot’

Thanks! Do I have an option for the Prime Apocalypse if cannot use Electronic Drivers?

If you go to a WBO tournament they won’t be banned. Prime Apocalypse 00Wall Octa, although I have no idea how good that combo actually is. I would just go with the original one.
I'm from Malaysia and some social tournaments may ban it.
Sorry could you help me build a deck that you would be confident with, without the Electro drivers? Or what you suggested is what I should go for?

I might get a Revive Phoenix to build a Perfect Phoenix. Thoughts on what should go with it?

(Nov. 29, 2019  3:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you go to a WBO tournament they won’t be banned. Prime Apocalypse 00Wall Octa, although I have no idea how good that combo actually is. I would just go with the original one.

Sorry could you help me build a deck that you would be confident with, without the Electro drivers? Or what you suggested is what I should go for?

I might get a Revive Phoenix to build a Perfect Phoenix. Thoughts on what should go with it?
(Nov. 29, 2019  3:22 AM)Igunisshon Wrote: I'm from Malaysia and some social tournaments may ban it.

(Nov. 29, 2019  3:09 AM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you go to a WBO tournament they won’t be banned. Prime Apocalypse 00Wall Octa, although I have no idea how good that combo actually is. I would just go with the original one.

Replace LS’s driver with Orbit Metal and instead of prime Apocalypse combo make the combo Perfect Phoenix 00Cross Xtend+. It’s a really good combo. I’d recommend getting at least either glaive, proof, or cross for the frame.
hi i'm aqil from malaysia....

i want to know which frame is better for combo perfect phoenix 00 xtend+.....proof or bump...tq
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:46 AM)aqil_zafran Wrote: hi i'm aqil from malaysia....

i want to know which frame is better for combo perfect phoenix  00 xtend+.....proof or bump...tq

Actually, the best is Cross but in these, I think I will give Proof the upper hand.
I have already created a good combo in my opinion, Wizard Fafnir Sting Bearing Gen. But I can't find a good weight for it, can someone please inform me about a good weight I could use for this combo? Also, should I use Around instead of Sting? Please tell me and thank you in advance.
BuilderROB
Just found out we cannot use GT layers in my tournament tomorrow. Only Cho-Z and previous but we can use GT parts.
Help on deck recommendations with what I have please and if i get the Cho-Z B-128 Customise set before the tournament to give me some more options. I'm guessing the Cho-Z Achilles is going to come into play. Please help.

Apologies. Noob here Unhappy
(Nov. 29, 2019  5:33 PM)Igunisshon Wrote: BuilderROB
Just found out we cannot use GT layers in my tournament tomorrow. Only Cho-Z and previous but we can use GT parts.
Help on deck recommendations with what I have please and if i get the Cho-Z B-128 Customise set before the tournament to give me some more options. I'm guessing the Cho-Z Achilles is going to come into play. Please help.

Apologies. Noob here Unhappy

Well in that case keep the perfect phoenix combo, but for the other combos:

Cho-Z Achilles blitz ultimate reboot’

Spriggan Requiem Sting Atomic
(Nov. 28, 2019  9:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  8:29 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: ca n i have a layer for Hybrid please. You can use any layer from Cho-Z Above

Lord Spriggan.

thanks! Would Judgement be a consideration as well?
(Nov. 29, 2019  8:23 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2019  9:21 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: Lord Spriggan.

thanks! Would Judgement be a consideration as well?

Maybe. You could try it.
Does betromoth b2 have any good combos
Or zillion zuetron
thanks for this.
totally tanked my tourney today LOL!
my nephew trolled me and it turns out they don’t allow any GT parts at all and no repeat of any parts in the deck (except God Chip) so i had to randomly used what i had that was allowed.

So I updated my collection today to:
1. Cho-Z Achilles 00 Dimension (Asian Version)
2. Erase Fanfir Sting Trick10
3. Cosmos Dragon Vanguard Revolve Retsu
4. *Prime Apocalypse 0Dagger Ultimate Reboot'
5. **Regalia Genesis Hybrid
6. **Imperial Dragon Ignition Dash
7. *Dead Phoenix 0 Atomic
8. Driver: Destroy
9. *Zwei Longinus Drake Spiral' Metsu
10. Dread Bahamut 7Wall Orbit Metal Gen
11. *Lord Spriggan Blitz Dimension'
12. Slash Dragon 00 Octa Metsu
13. Union Achilles Convert Xtend+ Retsu