"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
I may not be th!nk, but...

As far as Faces go, I think all of them are decent; I've seen MF-L used in place of MF-H, and MF vs MF-H really depends on if you want more or less speed/recoil.

Escolpio is generally the best CW for Flash. I don't think I've seen anything about Giraffe or Byxis, though.

I personally like S130 on Flash, along with others. GB145 isn't as good as you may think, D125 is good, H145 is okay, and T125 I guess is okay, seeing as it's at the same height as D125.

LF is a definite no, MF could be used if you want slightly more stamina than RF/R2F, and those two are probably the best all-around options for Flash.
My brother currently uses MF Flash Escolpio GB145R2F. How could he improve it?
I mean, it already is a top-tier combo, so you can't do much to improve it.
Tell him to scrap GB145 and replace it with S130/D125. GB145 just causes a lot of imbalance. If he wants slightly more stamina, he could also opt for RF over R2F.
Okay then, looks like he's changing it to MF Flash Escolpio S130R2F. Thanks for the help!
MF-H Flash Escolpio S130RF is my personal favourite, and I use a relatively worn RF for additional control, though I've not done through testing I find it still handles defense at least as well and also allows you to KO a few things that would otherwise counter Flash.

That said, unless he's looking at buying parts, he should experiment for himself and see what works (just make sure to do so against both tall and low opponents in addition to the usual bd145).

In terms of more concrete advice: Definitely stick to escolpio for the CW, and I personally strongly endorse MF-H, as Flash does score KO's off it's rotational energy, which MF-H provides a boost to, as well as helping with recoil. Track Wise, as I've said, I like S130, but definitely try D125 and T125 (again making sure to try it against varied heights). GB145 and H145 I don't like, but he might, it's hard to say. As for the tip, sticking to rubber is generally the safe thing, but at tournaments, do carry a metal flat, in case you get the opportunity to spring it on someone who is using a combo that would otherwise beat you. LF should be thrown in an incinerator Tongue_out

By the way, despite the common perception, using RF over R2F for additional stamina, at least on an attack type, is almost always pointless. While R2F does have slightly poorer stamina, using RF will not let you outspin anything more than R2F would (even opposing R2F combos, as then it will almost always be a "KO wins" match, one where the opponent is anti-attack so you're screwed anyway, or, on the off chance neither is winning by KO, totally random, as there are far more important factors than that meagre difference at play). RF is generally better for slightly more controllability which is something I have underrated in the past.

Gingka Blader #1, if you cannot offer helpful, correct advice, don't post.
Whoa, I always thought that GB145 was the best track for Flash, because if aligned correctly, both are oval in shape right(haven't seen both 'quite clearly'...)?
Theoretically it should be good.

In practice, it makes the already awkward weight distribution even more of a problem. Some people like it but generally it's a bad idea.
Hm... I've been really out of date with MFB now...

So, S140 is the best track in that case?

If so, please can you tell me the reason? Or wait, I'll check out the Flash Discussion. People might have mentioned it somewhere....
I'm using Orion on flash, but I have an Escolpio lying around. Would it be better to use Escolpio?
(May. 27, 2012  3:47 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Hm... I've been really out of date with MFB now...

So, S140 is the best track in that case?

If so, please can you tell me the reason? Or wait, I'll check out the Flash Discussion. People might have mentioned it somewhere....

S130, yo. Actually, you're supposed to test the tracks out to see which track suits you the best. AD145 is my personal favorite. GB145 and H145 are the more meh tracks.

hitsugaya, yes you should, Escolpio is no doubt the best CW for Flash.
The best track depends on personal preference and your local metagame. AD145 works well in taller metagames, but some lower opponents will give it trouble. I find S130 is the best all around, but Ch120 and D/T 125 may work just as well, as I said, personal preference.

H145? Too recoily for me, flash doesn't need the extra attack, though it gives you the ability to hit lower opponents, you're better off using a lower track. GB145, well, I explained that above.
Hi, Im gonna need an Attack, Defense, and Stamina combination. Please tell me the best one of each type and the second best of each type.
Thanks in advance Smile

Flame Byxis 230 WD
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Flame Aries H145 FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Rock Orso D125 B
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
Hyper Aquario 105 F
Spiral Capricorn 90 MF
Cyclone Herculeo 105 F
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Rock Leone 145 WB
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Ray Unicorno D125 CS
Attack: Lightning L-Drago/Gravity Perseus D125 RF
Defense: Basalt Bull/Aquario 230 CS
Stamina: Basalt Bull/Aquario AD145 WD

If you can only get Hasbro, get BD145 and your fine!
(May. 27, 2012  4:49 PM)Logic Wrote: Hi, Im gonna need an Attack, Defense, and Stamina combination. Please tell me the best one of each type and the second best of each type.
Thanks in advance Smile

Flame Byxis 230 WD
Grand Cetus WD145 RS
Flame Aries H145 FS
Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
Earth Aquila 145 WD
Rock Orso D125 B
Cyber Pegasus 105 F
Hyper Aquario 105 F
Spiral Capricorn 90 MF
Cyclone Herculeo 105 F
Storm Pegasis 105 RF
Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
Rock Leone 145 WB
Fang Leone 130 W2D
Rock Scorpio T125 JB
Lightning L-Drago 100 HF
Basalt Horogium 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD
Evil Befall UW145 EWD
Meteo L-Drago LW105 LF
Gravity Perseus AD145 WD
Ray Unicorno D125 CS

attack: Gravity Perseus CH120/R145 RF
Defence: Basalt Aquario _______ CS (get BD145)
Stamina: Earth Aquila AD145 D/WD/EWD

The second best Defence bey for you that I can come up with is:
Basalt Aquario 100 CS, but as BeyHyperKiller said. You can use WD and AD145, just expierament and see which one you like better.
What are you talking about? I said Basalt Bull/Aquario AD145 WD for his Stamina custom, not defense.
Wow, how did I miss that?! Nevermind then.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I had 2 MetalFaces. But I know defense and attack need one, so I'm fine.
Thanks again!
Would GB145 be better on Basalt Pegasus II ______ WD or just a regular 145?
and also would WD or EWD be better on that combo
GB145 has some balance issues, so AD145 would be the better choice, but if you don't have it use regular 145. EWD has beeter stamina, but can be easily knocked. WD has a less risk of being knocked out.
Chocked_2i need help with a combo i love my earth eagle and right now i have

Facebolt:eagle
clearwheel:eagle
fusionwheel:earth
spintrack:125
tip:WD

I want to improve it ...it beaten all my beys except my thunder leone and my flame byxis
Why is that posted three times?
List all you parts and we can make you a combo
On Earth ______ 145 WD would Orso or Eagle be better for the energy ring?