"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:11 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  2:52 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Put away my beys for quite a while and just brought them out of storage. Missing a lot of the parts I used to have, but here goes:

[PARTS]

Been out of the game for a long time, Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out!

I'mma suggest differently from Ga here, just because I think you can use the parts more efficiently.

Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (It's the best combo you can make, sooo)
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (Get Variares or Blitz, LLD is dated now). BD145 is probably a more viable option, but better used on Basalt.
Stamina: Earth Cancer/Bull AD145WD (Basalt is definitely a better option, Earth is outclassed now, but again, Basalt is better used on BD145CS)

Just found the rest of my beyblades.

Pre-HWS: Bull, Quetzacotl, Leone

Clear Wheel: Giraffe, Ketos, Unicorno, Phoenix, Libra, Perseus

Metal Wheel: Ray, Flame, Dark, Gravity

Track: C145, H145, DF145, R145

Bottom: B, WF

Anything better I can build using these parts plus my previous stated parts?

HEAVYARMS-No the best ones you could make are the ones th!nk told you
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Phantom Bull AD145WD

Sorry, I'm new. What do I need to buy to build this?

(Dec. 20, 2011  7:59 AM)Noob Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2011  4:16 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Phantom Bull AD145WD

Sorry, I'm new. What do I need to buy to build this?
You need:
Phantom Orion: This is only available through the Internet.
Gravity Perseus/Destroyer: This is easily available through local stores.
I was wandering that is Twisted Tempo ED145WD good, because I tried with aquario but it was worser than i thought.
It is Okay...not a tier. You can use Twisted Aquario AD145 WD(if you have only metal masters beys) although Kell Kerbecs BD145 WD is better and the current best is Phantom Aquario AD145 WD
Hey guys it's me BladingKiller. I want to have an attack-type beyblade please. I have:

Storm Pegasus 105RF(Tip is worn)
Flame Libra T125 ES (Track and tip is broken)
Burn Fireblaze 145MS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Striker D125CS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Thanks for your help!
Attack: Hell Kerbecs BD145RF. (It's outclassed, but usible)
Storm Striker D125RF.

You need a new Metal Wheel for attack.
...... Even Ray is better than Storm, plus, read the post above you.
(Dec. 20, 2011  7:10 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  5:11 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2011  2:52 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Put away my beys for quite a while and just brought them out of storage. Missing a lot of the parts I used to have, but here goes:

[PARTS]

Been out of the game for a long time, Thanks in advance to whoever helps me out!

I'mma suggest differently from Ga here, just because I think you can use the parts more efficiently.

Defense: MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS (It's the best combo you can make, sooo)
Attack: MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF (Get Variares or Blitz, LLD is dated now). BD145 is probably a more viable option, but better used on Basalt.
Stamina: Earth Cancer/Bull AD145WD (Basalt is definitely a better option, Earth is outclassed now, but again, Basalt is better used on BD145CS)

Just found the rest of my beyblades.

[Parts]

Anything better I can build using these parts plus my previous stated parts?

MF Gravity Perseus CH120/R145RF might fare better than lightning.

You can make this combo too: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-H-Bas...ium-R145RF , it's some kinda anti-attack/anti-meta thing.
(Dec. 20, 2011  8:43 AM)BladingKiller Wrote: Hey guys it's me BladingKiller. I want to have an attack-type beyblade please. I have:

Storm Pegasus 105RF(Tip is worn)
Flame Libra T125 ES (Track and tip is broken)
Burn Fireblaze 145MS
Evil Pisces ED145WD
Earth Eagle 145WD
Earth Virgo GB145BS
Ray Striker D125CS
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Flame Byxis 230WD
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HF

Thanks for your help!

The combos suggested above are the best you can make. Try getting a Lightning L Drago or even Gravity Destroyer will do...
In place of RF, even CS is usable considering the fact that the Hasbro ones are quite aggro.
^ Agreed with Janstarblast, Lightning L-Drago or Gravity Perseus are the best choices for attack, since all those other Metal Wheels are pretty outclassed for attack. If you don't have them use the suggestions provided by other members. You've got some of the right tracks and bottoms though, that's a start.

The best combination you can make out of those Beyblades on the list (BladingKiller's that is) are of the Defense and Stamina Types, which is not what you wanted...
I need some feedback on a combo I have:

Galaxy Striker H-145 R2F

Any idea if that's good?
(Dec. 20, 2011  8:10 AM)SAM10795 Wrote: It is Okay...not a tier. You can use Twisted Aquario AD145 WD(if you have only metal masters beys) although Kell Kerbecs BD145 WD is better and the current best is Phantom Aquario AD145 WD
Actually,Basalt Aquario AD145WD is FAR better than Hell Kerbecs BD145WD.
InfernoStriker:-That sucks.It's not good,at all.Galaxy sucks for Attack,you know.
(Dec. 20, 2011  1:37 PM)InfernoStriker Wrote: I need some feedback on a combo I have:

Galaxy Striker H-145 R2F

Any idea if that's good?

That's BAD. Not even decent, tbh. Sorry! Smile
List out your parts, and I'll try my best to improve it!
Then what is it good for? Balance? Stamina? What?
Its good for nothing...
Reasons-
It sucks for-
Attack- Because Galaxy is one of the worst Attack wheels. You may get some KOs with it, but that would be pure luck.
Defense- Galaxy, along with H145 is super high on recoil. R²F itself is also a tip not suited for Defense purposes.
Stamina- Dude, you are using a rubber bottom. Expecting stamina from one is meh... For others- Yes, I know certain rubber tips offer good stamina.... :\
Balance- This combo is good for none of the above categories, so how can one expect it to be good for balance? XD
Well, I PM'd my parts list to you, so I hope you can get something out of it.
Could anyone help me out I need a really good defense combo that is almost impossible to knock out and one that can be knocked out but not to easily also does anyone have an awesome balance combo by the way don't worry about parts I have a lot so I'll most likely have them
Well, please list out your parts... :\
But, as you say you have many, lets see if you can make these-
MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS
Even Duo Defense combos are performing great these days, but I know of none, so I won't suggest those as of now.
Balance combos are quite variable in nature, and may be good and at the same time, may be bad.
But as of now, the most famed one is Basalt Kerbecs TH170WF.
Phantom BD145MB (if you have a super phantom)
or
Duo BD145MB

EDIT: BEATEN BY Janstarbast Tongue_out
Well, as I said, I do not know much about Duo Defense combos.
But still, I never heard MB being used with it...
Till now, I was always told that MB is good for Defense, only with this particular combo- MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145MB. Did things change recently?
Ok thanks guys if you do want to know what I have here's a lst:
Blitz Unicorno, Death Quetzacoatl, Variars, phantom Orion, Basalt horigium, Duo Uranus, wing pegaisis, l drago guardian and many more
(Dec. 20, 2011  4:48 PM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: Ok thanks guys if you do want to know what I have here's a lst:
Blitz Unicorno, Death Quetzacoatl, Variars, phantom Orion, Basalt horigium, Duo Uranus, wing pegaisis, l drago guardian and many more

"And many more" We do not know all of your beys, so could you please list them? The best combos in today's metagame are MF-H Basalt Aquario BD145CS, MF Variares R145RF, and MF-F Phantom Cancer/Aquario AD145WD.

Are my beys top-tier/good?
Also: I do not have metal faces.
Attack: Gravity Perseus D125R2F
Defense: Basalt Bull GB145CS
Stamina: Earth Bull AD145WD (I'm getting phantom orion this christmas.)