"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Thanks Smile
Which one of the four wheels (thunder, earth, scythe, phantom) is best for defense? By the way, I'm going for a heavy combo
Not sure about Phantom..but Earth is good for pure defence with RS and anti-meta...
(Oct. 15, 2011  2:44 PM)Jormungand Wrote: Thanks Smile
Which one of the four wheels (thunder, earth, scythe, phantom) is best for defense? By the way, I'm going for a heavy combo

Well if you are going for a heavy defense use MF-H Earth Aquario(Scythe is heavier than earth but has less defense capabilities) GB145RB(or RS/RSF)
heavy stamina then go for Scythe ____ BD145EDS if those parts are unavailable then use DF145/AD145EDS(you must have EDS if you have Scythe and if you don't have scythe use Earth)
Hi, i have all metal fusion parts what is the best combos for attack, defence and stamina?
Please check Competitive Combos thread...
whats the best combo i can make with ray striker d125cs and twisted tempo 145wd
Twisted Striker D125CS is the best combo you can make.
You should try to get Storm Pegasis, Hades Kerbecs, Gravity Destroyer or buy a Japanese beyblade called Phantom Orion B : D
why storm pegasis. and i am getting both hades kerbecs and gravity destroyer
(Oct. 15, 2011  10:06 PM)capricornguy1 Wrote: why storm pegasis. and i am getting both hades kerbecs and gravity destroyer

Storm Pegasis has RF, which is great for attack. With that, you could make Gravity Destroyer D125RF or Ray Striker D125RF.
You must buy Storm Pegasis for a RF. RF is the best attack tip and every blader should have an RF.
When you get your beys, your best combos will be:
Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
Hades Kerbecs BD145WD/CS
Gravity Destroyer BD145RF/CS
Is this a good combo thermal aquario WA130 hf
Definitely not! It is just the original bey with Aquario instead of Lacerta.
is mf bisalt aquario gb145 wd a good stamina combo
(Oct. 15, 2011  10:50 PM)geetster99 Wrote: is mf bisalt aquario gb145 wd a good stamina combo

MF + Basalt + GB145 = NOT Stamina. If you're going to do a Basalt Stamina combo, you're better off low-profile, iirc. Basalt Aquario 85WD, for example.
Good Basalt combos?

EDIT: And is Screw Byxis 90HF a good combo?
I need a good defense,attack,and stamina type bey combo.
I need it for the next tournament.
so here are my beys.

-Dark Bull H145 SD
-Galaxy Pegasis W105 R2F
-Ray Unicorno D125 CS
-Thermal Lacerta WA130 HF
-Storm Leone 100 HF
-Torch Aries 125 D
-Storm Pegasis 105 RF
-Cyber Pegasis 105 F
-Flame Saggitario C145 (Preformance Tip Broke)
Defence: DarkLeone105CS (Bad)
Stamina: ThermalBullC145SD (Mediocre)
Attack: RayUnicornW105R2F (Bad)

You don't have that many competitive parts at all. By the looks you are a Hasbro blader, so try to get LightningLDrago for attack GravityPerseus for both attack and stamina and Twisted Tempo for defence.
@Technologic: Basalt Aquario/Bull/Kerbecs BD145/GB145/230/TH170 CS/RS/RSF.
Try Screw Horogium 90R2F.
Hey guys I would like a Beyblade combo for Defense,Stamina, Balance, and Attack ? What's my best bet ? Please help and thank you.:
My attempts:
-Defense: Earth Giraffe R145WD
-Attack:
-Stamina:
-Balance:
My Beys:
-Rock Leone 145WB
-Rock Zurafa R145WB
-Earth Eagle 145WD
-Storm Pegasus 105RF
-Bakushin Susanow 105F
-Evil Gemios D145FS
-Dark Wolf D145FS
-Burn Fireblaze 145MS
-Torch Gemios W105CS
-Dark Bull H145SD
-Flame Sagittario C145S
-Poison Pegasis ED145JB
-Earth Virgo GB145BS
-Midnight Capricorn 100HF
Earth giraffe GB145 CS, bakushin susanow 100 RF,Earth Virgo 105 WD and Burn leone ED145 WB for fun (balance)
(Oct. 16, 2011  6:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Earth giraffe GB145 CS, bakushin susanow 100 RF,Earth Virgo 105 WD and Burn leone ED145 WB for fun (balance)

Why 105 on the suggested stamina combo..?
On lower tracks beys have a better stamina than on higher tracks
Actually 100 would be a better choice.
does anyone know a good beat lynx combo
There are various combos associated with each and every part of Beat Lynx. Tell us what you need, and also list your parts. Smile