Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
um i just need an att combo i'm willing to get parts
OK, MF Beat Lynx GB145RF/R2F is brilliant. Smile
MF BasaltKerbecsTH170WF is a sweet combo, perfected down to the shape and placement of the clear wheel. I'd recommend that.
hi, is evil bull t125wd good combo? and what can i do to make it better in defence and stamina? p.s only hasbro parts
instead of evil..try Earth _____T125 WD for stamina..
for defence..use RS..
and you can list all your parts so that it is easier for friends to help ya.. Smile
how are these combos and how can i make them better

lightning ldrago 100 RF (a little wore down)
basalt horogium GB145RS
earth leone AD145 WD

thank you and also i know this is off topic but is screw capricorne a worthy buy or am i just wasting my money on it ..... pls help im been wondering about this bey for a while and the metal flat looks cool...........
Um, add Metal Faces to the Attack and Defense combos. Also, CH120/BD145 would do better on the Attack Combos.
BD145 would do well even on the Defense one, but for that you'll have to change RS to CS. The balance issues of RS would not allow you to use BD145 on it. It would simply scrape...
The Stamina combo is decent, but Phantom or Scythe up there would do good!
Yes, it is off topic. Please ask in Purchase Consultation! Smile
I need a good Attack combo one that has better stamina than Galaxy Pegasus
My beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ray Striker D125CS
(Oct. 16, 2011  12:02 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I need a good Attack combo one that has better stamina than Galaxy Pegasus
My beys are:
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Counter Leone 145D
Ray Striker D125CS
If you want an attack combo:
CounterStrikerW1105R2F (Mediocre)

Defence:
RayLeone105CS (Bad)

Stamina:
RayPegasus105D (Bad)

As for an attack combo that can OS a GalaxyPegasus... RayStrikerW105CS (if CS is worn down) or RayStrikerW105F (less attack but more stamina)
Attack types don't need to have stamina!
But still, if you really wish to have a stamina saving attack type, Ray Pegasus D125F is the best you can make.
Let me tell you, a R2F tip is among the best attack tips, so its better to use it.
Note- The F tip, is not the best stamina-saving attack tip. There are WAY better options- XF, WF, MF.
Headache time, improve these combos using other parts, try if you can make all beys at least OK
heheheheehhe, love my collection
(Oct. 16, 2011  1:31 PM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: Headache time, improve these combos using other parts, try if you can make all beys at least OK
heheheheehhe, love my collection

Not bad for most of the combos..but you can try these too :
MF-H Lightning L Drago BD145 LRF
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145/ GB145 RS/CS
MF-H Basalt Kerbecs GB145/85 XF
Gravity Perseus / Meteo L Drago CH120/ AD145 WD/D
Hell Kerbecs BD14 (Boost mode) XF
these are the one i recommend..but your combos are mostly good..
thanks, hehe, the combos are from hell of testing, proven to be above 70% win rates for the ones that seem good Grin
(Oct. 16, 2011  8:03 AM)d^_^b Wrote: Actually 100 would be a better choice.

Yep. That's the point I was getting to. I was wondering why he suggested 105 instead of 100.
Cos I didn't see 100 Grin
(Oct. 16, 2011  11:38 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: instead of evil..try Earth _____T125 WD for stamina..
for defence..use RS..
and you can list all your parts so that it is easier for friends to help ya.. Smile

yeah i know that but, i will buy parts to upgrade the beyblade Grin so thats why i didint list my beyblades Grin and thanks too...
My brother wants some help with combos. He's got:

Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD
Counter Leone 145 D
Storm Pegasus 105 RF

Please do not list the same parts twice, because he needs these beys to be made all at one time.
(Oct. 16, 2011  7:02 PM)DFB3636 Wrote: My brother wants some help with combos. He's got:

Rock Leone 145 WB
Earth Eagle 145 WD
Dark Bull H145 SD
Counter Leone 145 D
Storm Pegasus 105 RF

Please do not list the same parts twice, because he needs these beys to be made all at one time.

Rock Leone H145RF(Attack)
Earth Bull 145WD(Stamina)

The Attack combo is terrible, he has no Defense tips whatsoever, but the Stamina one isn't bad.
I've been testing combos; none of them are working for me, so I just need 3 NON-ATTACK combos with my current beys, and I need all 3 made at the same time, so don't repeat parts.

Rock Orso D125 B
Storm Capricorn M145 Q
Evil Gemios DF145 FS
Thermal Pisces T125 ES
Thunder Libra DF145 BS
Earth Virgo GB145 BS

I'm using Hasbro Stadiums, unfortunately.
Thank You.

Rock leone
Basalt horogium
lightning l drago
galaxy pegasis
storm pegasis
ray unicorno
hell kerbecs
can someone build me good combos from these parts?

Clear wheels
Virgo
Leone
Pisces
Aries
Pegasus
Pegasus II
SGTO
Orso
Striker

Fusion Wheels
Ray
Rock
Earth
Galaxy
Flame
Cyber
Counter

Spin tracks
W105
D125 x2
C145
GB145

Performance Tips
B
D
F
HF
R2F
BS

(Oct. 16, 2011  11:22 PM)DFB3636 Wrote:
Earth GB145ES
Rock M145Q
Thermal DF145FS

(Oct. 16, 2011  11:30 PM)ZERO X Wrote:
Ray GB145R2F.

(Oct. 17, 2011  12:23 AM)Thesayianblader Wrote:
Basalt BD145CS
Lightning L Drago BD145RF/R2F

(Oct. 17, 2011  1:17 AM)nycmiz Wrote:
Earth 105D
Ray GB145R2F
(Jun. 01, 2011  4:43 AM)kevin121 Wrote: Hey, i would like an attack bey but that doesnt stop too easely, the beys i have are: rock aquario(missing tip), storm pegasus(original colors),storm pegasus(limited edition),lightning l-drago(gold edition)
Ps. I have tried a combo that goes:
Face: l-drago
Ring: pegasus(limited edition)
Wheel: storm(original)
Track: 100
Tip: HF
Pss: i have beaten a max of 3 beys all at ones with this bey in 2 different stadiums, the beys were all differnet types- 2 atk(counting my bey, but without mine it would be 1), 1 defense, 1stamina. The stadiums were- l-drago and super votex
Psss: what do u think bout my bey?

I would think that an attack type would only be useful if you've mastered the sliding shoot. Don't get me wrong, the attack type is by far the one that could take you the furthest, but it also takes the most time to master.
(Oct. 17, 2011  1:17 AM)nycmiz Wrote: can someone build me good combos from these parts?

Clear wheels
Virgo
Leone
Pisces
Aries
Pegasus
Pegasus II
SGTO
Orso
Striker

Fusion Wheels
Ray
Rock
Earth
Galaxy
Flame
Cyber
Counter

Spin tracks
W105
D125 x2
C145
GB145

Performance Tips
B
D
F
HF
R2F
BS

I would try to use Earth Leone 105 B because first, the Earth wheel is by far the most smooth (besides Twisted) so it should be able to absorb attacks very easily. The 105 Spintrack would be to make it hard for the opponent's bey to get underneath your bey. Trust me, you don't want that. The B performance tip would be good because it's good at gripping the stadium floor making it hard for your bey to get pushed around. Finally, the Leone Energy ring is very defensive, so if your opponent's bey strikes the top of yours, it wouldn't matter much because the Leone energy ring can easily block attacks from above.
thanks! Can u give me anymore?
Shabalabadoo, thanks, but I said non-attack. So does anyone have 1 more?