"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
these are the Hasbro beys that i have: Valtreyk V2, Roctavor R2, Doomscizor D2, Kerbeus K2, Turbo Achilles, and of course Perfect Pheonix P4

(Jan. 24, 2020  4:42 PM)Edallurs2.0 Wrote: these are the Hasbro beys that i have: Valtreyk V2, Roctavor R2, Doomscizor D2, Kerbeus K2, Turbo Achilles, and of course Perfect Pheonix P4

ok
Hello. Anyone have good combos for Samurai Ifrit that don't involve the tip it comes with?
Hello since this is the newest post, i wanted to ask what the ebst combo i could make wiht the parts i currently have (and ordering would be) would be.
layers: Bushin, Union, Forneus and Archer hercules
chips: Dragon and achilles
weights: retsu
disks: 13, convert, 7 and 0
tips: Xtend+, eternal, yard, friction
as you cna see i don't have many but if anyone knows if i could make any decent combos with these that would be great! (Honestly might end up having more by the time i enter my first tournament since i am in london)

(Jan. 25, 2020  11:55 AM)Sowmi Wrote: Hello since this is the newest post, i wanted to ask what the ebst combo i could make wiht the parts i currently have (and ordering would be) would be.
as you cna see i don't have many but if anyone knows if i could make any decent combos with these that would be great! (Honestly might end up having more by the time i enter my first  tournament since i am in london)

So far with what you have I would say Archer Hercules 0 Xtend+ and the combo could be better if you add the cross frame.
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:55 AM)Sowmi Wrote: Hello since this is the newest post, i wanted to ask what the ebst combo i could make wiht the parts i currently have (and ordering would be) would be.
as you cna see i don't have many but if anyone knows if i could make any decent combos with these that would be great! (Honestly might end up having more by the time i enter my first  tournament since i am in london)

I would say Archer Hercules 0 Yard/Xtend+.  It would be better if you got Cross.
umm i just found that master left paradox is hard to burst
(Jan. 25, 2020  11:55 AM)Sowmi Wrote: layers: Bushin, Union, Forneus and Archer hercules

Archer Hercules 0 Xtend+
Emperor Forneus 7 Eternal

The layers are probably interchangable since Archer and Forneus serves a similar role (but archer is significantly better)

Union Dragon/Achilles Retsu Convert Friction can also somewhat work as a third combo. Not exactly great, but that should be decent enough based on your available parts.
Hello! I just created 2 decent combos to use in WBO tournaments and I have an idea on what parts I want to use, but I still don't know the actual combo yet. First, is the Judgement Valkyrie/Diabolos/Ashura/Achilles Blitz/Around Octa. I feel that this combo will do decent in WBO tournaments because I feel that most people use solid stamina combos such as pP 00C Xt+, but these combos have a weakness, burst resistance. These combos can be burst quite easily by using the correct combo. Judgment is already an extremely powerful attacker, and Around is heavy compared to other disks so it can deliver solid finishing blows, and I have read that Octa is a really good driver for bursting other beys. Drivers such as Xtreme' or Quick' are well known as KO drivers. That means that it performs well for knocking other beys out the ring. My second combo is, of course, the pP 00C Xt+ LC, this combo needs no explanation. It is just a solid counter for most beys and it's just good. For my third combo, I want to use Atomic so it can counter same spin rotating beys and I'm thinking of using Lord Spriggan in right, but while typing this, I know that Lord Spriggan in right rotation just won't work out for me. Please leave me with great suggestions for combo ideas!
(Jan. 26, 2020  11:01 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hello! I just created 2 decent combos to use in WBO tournaments and I have an idea on what parts I want to use, but I still don't know the actual combo yet. First, is the Judgement Valkyrie/Diabolos/Ashura/Achilles Blitz/Around Octa. I feel that this combo will do decent in WBO tournaments because I feel that most people use solid stamina combos such as pP 00C Xt+, but these combos have a weakness, burst resistance. These combos can be burst quite easily by using the correct combo. Judgment is already an extremely powerful attacker, and Around is heavy compared to other disks so it can deliver solid finishing blows, and I have read that Octa is a really good driver for bursting other beys. Drivers such as Xtreme' or Quick' are well known as KO drivers. That means that it performs well for knocking other beys out the ring. My second combo is, of course, the pP 00C Xt+ LC, this combo needs no explanation. It is just a solid counter for most beys and it's just good. For my third combo, I want to use Atomic so it can counter same spin rotating beys and I'm thinking of using Lord Spriggan in right, but while typing this, I know that Lord Spriggan in right rotation just won't work out for me. Please leave me with great suggestions for combo ideas!

While Around is quite heavy, I think it does not grip too tightly into Judgment's burst stoppers. Using a non dash driver like Octa would have a decent self-burst risk. I recommend using Blitz instead, since its about a gram heavier than Around, and it gives a big boost to burst resistance.

For the third bey, maybe try out Master (left spin) 0 Proof Atomic or Around Atomic. 0 Proof gives it decent LAD, while Around makes left spin Master impossible to burst. It should handily beat any left spinning Xtend+ and Bearing combos.
(Jan. 27, 2020  2:23 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2020  11:01 PM)DreadAqua Wrote: Hello! I just created 2 decent combos to use in WBO tournaments and I have an idea on what parts I want to use, but I still don't know the actual combo yet. First, is the Judgement Valkyrie/Diabolos/Ashura/Achilles Blitz/Around Octa. I feel that this combo will do decent in WBO tournaments because I feel that most people use solid stamina combos such as pP 00C Xt+, but these combos have a weakness, burst resistance. These combos can be burst quite easily by using the correct combo. Judgment is already an extremely powerful attacker, and Around is heavy compared to other disks so it can deliver solid finishing blows, and I have read that Octa is a really good driver for bursting other beys. Drivers such as Xtreme' or Quick' are well known as KO drivers. That means that it performs well for knocking other beys out the ring. My second combo is, of course, the pP 00C Xt+ LC, this combo needs no explanation. It is just a solid counter for most beys and it's just good. For my third combo, I want to use Atomic so it can counter same spin rotating beys and I'm thinking of using Lord Spriggan in right, but while typing this, I know that Lord Spriggan in right rotation just won't work out for me. Please leave me with great suggestions for combo ideas!

While Around is quite heavy, I think it does not grip too tightly into Judgment's burst stoppers. Using a non dash driver like Octa would have a decent self-burst risk. I recommend using Blitz instead, since its about a gram heavier than Around, and it gives a big boost to burst resistance.

For the third bey, maybe try out Master (left spin) 0 Proof Atomic or Around Atomic. 0 Proof gives it decent LAD, while Around makes left spin Master impossible to burst. It should handily beat any left spinning Xtend+ and Bearing combos.
 I completely agree with you, but the main idea for the third combo is to counter the same right rotating beys. You see, the Judgement combo is for bursting other beys, the pP combo is to tackle left spin beys, and I need to counter right rotating beys with Atomic, so I don't know if a left spinning bey will cut. Until then, I probably will try to battle with mD Around Atomic against something like pP 00C Xt+ LC because I don't have the Proof frame and I don't want to be rude and not even try your suggestion.
So basically I'm new with beyblade parts with takara tomy and I don't really know the names of disk and drivers and such. I currently have all the parts for Spriggan Requiem, Emperor Forneus, Zwei Longinus, I have a top of Achilles and a unknown disc and driver. I also have the TT Xcaliber. I also have TT Dark Doomscizor.
The parts are: Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta, Emperor Forneus.0.Yard, Zwei Longinus.Drake.Spiral'.Metsu, Dark Deathscyther.Force.Jaggy
The Achilles line goes like this: Z Achilles.11.Xtend, Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm, and Union Achilles.Convert.Xtend+.Retsu
Which Xcalibur? The original one comes with Force and Xtreme
(Jan. 30, 2020  1:31 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The parts are: Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta, Emperor Forneus.0.Yard, Zwei Longinus.Drake.Spiral'.Metsu, Dark Deathscyther.Force.Jaggy
The Achilles line goes like this: Z Achilles.11.Xtend, Cho-Z Achilles.00.Dm, and Union Achilles.Convert.Xtend+.Retsu

is there any particular combos i can make with them?
(Jan. 30, 2020  2:42 AM)Gaming4Lyfe Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2020  1:31 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: The parts are: Spriggan Requiem.0.Zeta, Emperor Forneus.0.Yard, Zwei Longinus.Drake.Spiral'.Metsu, Dark Deathscyther.Force.Jaggy

is there any particular combos i can make with them?
The best combo is probably Zwei Achilles 00/Convert Xtreme, if you want to have a competitive combo.  Switch out Xtreme with Xtend+ for a more stationary attack combo.
oh rip i think i only have cho z achilles and idk the tip and driver to me it's foreign. the tip is clear and orange and it's rubber.
Hey everyone, I went on a bit of a crazy shopping spree and purchased a ton of GT (and a few Cho-Z) Beyblades to compete. What would be the strongest Beyblades (at least 3) that could be created from this list?

GT Triple Booster Set B-149
Union Achilles
Judgement Joker x 2
Shelter Regulus 8’Bump Destroy Dash x 2
Erase Bahamut 1’Star Zeta’ Sou
Revive Phoenix
Cho-Z Triple Booster Set
Imperial Dragon x 2
Naked Spriggan
Dragon Victory
Venom Diabolos x 2
Master Diabolos x 2
Bigbang Genesis
Zwei Longinus
Wizard Fafnir
Revive Phoenix 8’Meteor Accel’
Ace Dragon
Dead Phoenix

Sting Forge Disc
Cross Frame

Thanks heaps!
(Jan. 30, 2020  9:30 AM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Hey everyone, I went on a bit of a crazy shopping spree and purchased a ton of GT (and a few Cho-Z) Beyblades to compete. What would be the strongest Beyblades (at least 3) that could be created from this list?

Perfect Phoenix
Lord Spriggan
Judgment Diabolos
Zwei Longinus/Fafnir/Bahamut Metsu

0, 00, 10
Sting, Blitz
Cross, Wall, Bump

Atomic, Bearing, Xtend+, Orbit Metal
Destroy', Accel', Zeta'

Pretty good haul you have there to be honest. The only thing lacking in my opinion is a rubber dash driver (Xtreme' and Quick') for Zwei and Judgment, but Orbit Metal, Destroy', Accel', and even Zeta' can be decent alternatives.

My first choices woukd be something like this:

Lord Spriggan 0 Wall Bearing
Perfect Phoenix 00 Cross Xtend+
Judgment Diabolos Blitz Accel'/Destroy'/Zeta'
Zwei Fafnir/Bahamut Metsu Sting Accel'/Destroy'/Zeta'

Imperial and Master seems to be good too, but I do not have enough experience playing with them so do try them out as well!
Thanks heaps for the reply! I’ve also wondered about using Naked Spriggan as a pure defensive Beyblade. Any recommendations for that?
(Jan. 30, 2020  1:02 PM)ZeroYiggs Wrote: Thanks heaps for the reply! I’ve also wondered about using Naked Spriggan as a pure defensive Beyblade. Any recommendations for that?

The best parts for using a pure defense combo are 00 cross Atomic.
But, since naked is left spin you can do 00 cross destroy’ as an mobile defense combo because destroy has more LAD than atomic. maybe try getting expand for the destroy combo if you can.
Can I repost my list?
Can anyone make me a combo for Judgement Valkyrie? No GT Discs and Drivers btw
(Jan. 30, 2020  4:45 PM)XTend-minus Wrote: Can anyone make me a combo for Judgement Valkyrie? No GT Discs and Drivers btw

JV.0B.X' No GT parts.
Thanks. I'll use Xtreme instead cause I don't have the dash variant
im looking for a viable burst classic ifritor. any suggestions?
(Jan. 30, 2020  6:10 PM)DaGoldenPenguin Wrote: im looking for a viable burst classic ifritor. any suggestions?

Maybe Knuckle/Spread/Gravity/Heavy Liner-S.