"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:15 AM)g2_ Wrote: I can't Judgment is too defensive.
Slash
Slash bursts too easily, I believe Judgment should do the trick

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
Slash

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:

How is Judgdment defensive? It has some really great attack potential if you use as sliding shoot
My Judgment has almost 0 recoil.
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:17 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Slash

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote: Slash

(Jan. 12, 2020  2:16 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: How is Judgdment defensive? It has some really great attack potential if you use as sliding shoot

Oh, so it's worn down. Maybe Master could work to have some upper attack
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:17 AM)g2_ Wrote: Slash bursts too easily, I believe Judgment should do the trick

Oh, so it's worn down. Maybe Master could work to have some upper attack
Yes it's heavily worn down. Master is only good in left spin.
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:19 AM)JoMario67 Wrote: Oh, so it's worn down. Maybe Master could work to have some upper attack
Yes it's heavily worn down. Master is only good in left spin.

Not really, still has some attack for right spin. Not as good as Judgement, but it can still do some damage. Nvm, forgot that Knockout exists, use that or maybe even Imperial (though it definitely needs a dash driver)
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:22 AM)JoMario67 Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  2:20 AM)g2_ Wrote: Yes it's heavily worn down. Master is only good in left spin.

Not really, still has some attack for right spin.  Not as good as Judgement, but it can still do some damage.  Otherwise, Union might be the only other attack focused option
Union is horrible. Ok I believe that for now, I'll go with Master, until I get a new Judgment.
New to the meta game and this forum so I apologize in advance. We loved our first WBO tournament and are now addicts. LOL
Have engulfed wiki, youtube and other threads.
Building a backup balance/attack for WBO events (standard TT stadium) and wanted to get thoughts on a Judgement combo.
Have seen the JD.Bl.D' combo.
Unfortunately, we are already using diablo in our ZD.Ar.D' combo; and not wanting to duplicate using another D' (have 3 total).
Currently have the Beys/parts:
discs: Blitz, Sting, Outer, vanguard, 0,00,6,7,10
layer weights: Metsu, Zan, Retsu, Ten, Gen
Chips: Judgement, Master, Longinus, Bahamut, Dragon 1, Fafnir, Dragon II, Spriggen

Wanted to get some feedback & education on the following based on what I understand from the wiki stat numbers and concepts
Judgement-Longinus-Bl.Tr.Retsu
Bear with me if I am completely off on my understanding.
1. I understand the Judgement layer offers great balance but also the gimmick of burst resistance due to the rubber aspect
2. Since I can't use my Diablo chip (Master Diablo is soon to arrive but don't think the chip fits) which shows 2/2/2:3/0/0 thought of putting the Longinus chip + Retsu to compensate for the numbers. Longinus like Valkerie throughs in a burst score as well- with both layers at 2/0/0:0/0/1
3. Blitz for the weight and attack
4. Since I am already using atomic, and D' in other setups was going to use trick for the attack/defense/stamina 1/1/1:0/0/0

Any thoughts/advice/education is greatly appreciated to this combo that would make it better/similar to the JD.Bl.D' combo.
...ultimately though one can always say "just buy another Diablo", but where would the fun in that be.
Cheers!
(Jan. 12, 2020  3:54 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: New to the meta game and this forum so I apologize in advance. We loved our first WBO tournament and are now addicts. LOL
Building a backup balance/attack for WBO events (standard TT stadium) and wanted to get thoughts on a Judgement combo.
Unfortunately, we are already using diablo in our ZD.Ar.D' combo; and not wanting to duplicate using another D' (have 3 total).
discs: Blitz, Sting, Outer, vanguard,  0,00,6,7,10
Chips: Judgement, Master, Longinus, Bahamut, Dragon 1, Fafnir, Dragon II, Spriggen

Wanted to get some feedback & education on  the following based on what I understand from the wiki stat numbers and concepts
1. I understand the Judgement layer offers great balance but also the gimmick of burst resistance due to the rubber aspect
2. Since I can't use my Diablo chip (Master Diablo is soon to arrive but don't think the chip fits) which shows 2/2/2:3/0/0 thought of putting the Longinus chip + Retsu to compensate for the numbers. Longinus like Valkerie throughs in a burst score as well- with both layers at 2/0/0:0/0/1
4. Since I am already using atomic, and D' in other setups was going to use trick for the attack/defense/stamina 1/1/1:0/0/0

Any thoughts/advice/education is greatly appreciated  to this combo that would make it better/similar to the JD.Bl.D' combo.
...ultimately though one can always say "just buy another Diablo", but where would the fun in that be.
Cheers!

Ok, kinda confused tho. Did you mean Destroy' (Ds')? Cuz afaik D is Defense and there is no Dash counterpart for that. 

Anyways, my own input:

1. Trick isn't a good Driver, even the red Trick mold makes it too easy to self-KO. 

2. The "D" in JD is most probably the Diabolos Chip that fuses the Chip+Weight aspect (see Venom Diabolos DX booster release). 

3. Painted 0 Disk/Blitz fit best into Judgment Base due to the metal prongs hugging better onto the rubber resistor of the Base compared to the vast majority of Disks available.

4. Octa can be a better alternative, but most rubber-tipped Dash Drivers like Qc'/X'/Hn'/Jl' would work nicely depending on how well you can launch and maintain a flower-pattern of attack.

5. Please note that rubber contact points and the rubber resistor of the Judgment Base will definitely wear down with every hard impact it does. If you want to maintain it into your meta deck, you'd better have lots of copies of it.

6. Ashura can substitute for Diabolos Chip if you are already using it for Zwei, and more so due to its numerous teeth aiding in Burst resistance along with a Dash Driver and the Disk. In that case, you can possibly use Gen Weight (at the cost of lesser overall weight) or Goku/Zan/Gou/Sou (in order of best to worst). 

7. You can't use Longinus on a right-spin Base like Judgment. Use Valkyrie in that case. Or use Lord Base for Longinus if you really want it.

Just to share with you, I'm currently running JA.Bl.Vl' Gou and  JA.0E.Octa Gen. Both are actually not too bad, but since I don't want a deck that I gotta have more than a gazillion copies to keep competitive, I'm just using them for fun (my deck is leaning towards spin-equalization with lots of power to spare in case of same-spin matches).
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:13 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  3:54 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: New to the meta game and this forum so I apologize in advance. We loved our first WBO tournament and are now addicts. LOL
discs: Blitz, Sting, Outer, vanguard,  0,00,6,7,10

Wanted to get some feedback & education on  the following based on what I understand from the wiki stat numbers and concepts

Any thoughts/advice/education is greatly appreciated  to this combo that would make it better/similar to the JD.Bl.D' combo.
Cheers!

Ok, kinda confused tho. Did you mean Destroy' (Ds')? Cuz afaik D is Defense and there is no Dash counterpart for that. 

Anyways, my own input:

1. Trick isn't a good Driver, even the red Trick mold makes it too easy to self-KO. 

2. The "D" in JD is most probably the Diabolos Chip that fuses the Chip+Weight aspect (see Venom Diabolos DX booster release). 

3. Painted 0 Disk/Blitz fit best into Judgment Base due to the metal prongs hugging better onto the rubber resistor of the Base compared to the vast majority of Disks available.

4. Octa can be a better alternative, but most rubber-tipped Dash Drivers like Qc'/X'/Hn'/Jl' would work nicely depending on how well you can launch and maintain a flower-pattern of attack.

5. Please note that rubber contact points and the rubber resistor of the Judgment Base will definitely wear down with every hard impact it does. If you want to maintain it into your meta deck, you'd better have lots of copies of it.

6. Ashura can substitute for Diabolos Chip if you are already using it for Zwei, and more so due to its numerous teeth aiding in Burst resistance along with a Dash Driver and the Disk. In that case, you can possibly use Gen Weight (at the cost of lesser overall weight) or Goku/Zan/Gou/Sou (in order of best to worst). 

7. You can't use Longinus on a right-spin Base like Judgment. Use Valkyrie in that case. Or use Lord Base for Longinus if you really want it.

Just to share with you, I'm currently running JA.Bl.Vl' Gou and  JA.0E.Octa Gen. Both are actually not too bad, but since I don't want a deck that I gotta have more than a gazillion copies to keep competitive, I'm just using them for fun (my deck is leaning towards spin-equalization with lots of power to spare in case of same-spin matches).

--Sorry yes meant to say Destroy' (Ds') 

Anyways, my own input:

--Ok, I understand.

--Yes that's correct.

--I didn't realize that the painted ones fit tighter. Amazing Thanks! We do have a Blitz and an extra Vanguard.

--We do have an extra Octa to spare but versus Destroy'; Ds' probably is best for now? Haven't worked with the rubber tip drivers and the sliding shoot technique but will definitely start looking at them.

--Didn't know that, great advice to keep an eye on. Maybe have one for practice and one for WBO only.

--Awesome, so a Ashura-Goku setup would work then. Thanks!

Awesome thanks for sharing! Noticed the Gou. Seems like its very hard to come by, is it much different than Zan?

Thank you for all the amazing info and time taken to respond!!
(Jan. 12, 2020  3:54 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote: Long post

I dont quite get what you mean by 2/2/2/0 or something. Is that supposed to be the "stats" of each parts? If so, I want to point out that the numbered stats means nothing in actual battle most of the time. Its just how Takara Tomy markets the piece.

Judgment combos can use a lot of parts successfully.

Judgment
Diabolos, Ashura, Achilles, Valkyrie Dragon, etc..
Goku, Zan, Metsu

For disks, Blitz and 0 are the most used due to their tightness with the burst stoppers. Sting gets used too but its not as tight. 5 is tight but weighs less than 0. If you use 0, the most commonly recommended frame woyld be Bump, due to being decently heavy but not too large/easy to scrape.

Drivers is where things gets interesting. Judgment layer has a very big attack power, so it can work with a lot of drivers. The most common would he Quick' or Xtreme', but other choices like Orbit, Atomic, even Octa shows up from time to time (personally not a fan of Octa though).
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:49 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote:

Just to note, Gou has a lopsided weight distribution, but it has high Attack potential especially on Bases like Judgment (put the heavy side onto the rubber resistor side), and may cause the actual Bey to hop on certain Drivers. It is part of the recently released Random Booster Volume 18 set that has Naked Spriggan as the prize Bey.
Thanks for the details, I do appreciate it. Specifically, the fine details between blitz and sting and the common drivers.
Yes would like to track down a Gou. Saw the booster with naked spriggen, but couldn't tell which one came with it. Naked spriggen has Ten.
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:49 AM)BurstCity_kid Wrote:

Just to note, Gou has a lopsided weight distribution, but it has high Attack potential especially on Bases like Judgment (put the heavy side onto the rubber resistor side), and may cause the actual Bey to hop on certain Drivers. It is part of the recently released Random Booster Volume 18 set that has Naked Spriggan as the prize Bey.
Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go.
(Jan. 12, 2020  6:57 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2020  4:57 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: [/spoiler]

Heaven Joker Gravity Operate Go.

Awesome got it! Thanks ?

Just noticed where would one then find a Goku layer weight?
Found a couple individuals on eBay and are like $300+ yikes! Zan already comes with JJ, which from previous post
“Goku/Zan/Gou/Sou (in order of best to worst)”.
So then is Zan “better” than Gou correct?
Staron, tV3 00B/Bl X is probably the best attack combo for it.
Turbo Valtryek 0Bump Xtreme, or destroy.
Asteroid 10 Atomic. E
Are there any good Combos I can use with Orb Egis, or Poison Hydra?
Ok so I just got a bunch of bey's for christmas and was wondering what the best combos I could make with them are.
They are as follows:

Energy Layers:
Wyvron W2
Phantazus P2
Genesis Valtryek V3
Salamander S4
Hercules H4
Sphinx S4
Typhon T4
Xcalius X4
Turbo Spryzen S4
Air Knight K4
Perfect Phoenix P4
Thorns-X Minoboros M4
Roktavor R4

Forge Discs:
Polish
1'

Disk Frames:
Glaive
Wall
Expand

Performance Tips:
Edge
Flugel
Operate-S
Eternal-S
Accel-S
Defense-S
Sword-S
Zeta-S
Eternal-S
Tower-S
Needle-S
Wedge-S

And I also have Vertical Orbit (Rip Fire Version)

Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Update to my previous post, here are the parts I have and number:
GT Chips:
Bahamut
Valkyrie (x2)
Joker (x2)
Dragon
Longinus
Ashura (x2)
Hydra
Achilles
Fafnir
Diabolos
Layer Weights:
Sen (x2)
Zan (x3)
Retsu (x2)
Ten (x3)
Layer Bases:
Dread
Ace (x3)
Rock
Grand
Judgement
Zvwei
Bushin
Slash (x2)
Wizard
Union
Venom
Erase
Poison
Cho Z Layers:
Cho Z Achilles
Cho Z Valkyrie (x2)
Orb Eigis
Archer Hercules
Z Achilles
Emperor Forneus
Geist Fafnir
Air Knight (x2)
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix (x2)
God Layers:
Duo Apollos/Artemis/Eclipse
God Valkyrie
Dual Layers:
Lost Longinus
Xeno Xcalibur
Disks:
Zenith
Blitz
Vanguard
Ratchet (x2)
Convert
Magnum
Nine
Drake
Hurricane
Sting
Core Disks:
0 (x3)
00 (x2)
1'
7 (Painted)
11 (x2)
Disk Frames:
Vortex
Turn (x2)
Star
Reach
Drivers:
Eternal
Atomic
Trick
Gyro
Charge
Power
Rise
Xtend (faulty Spring)
Xtend+
Yard
Spiral
Friction
Quest
Reboot
Evolution
Bullet
Dimension
Unite
'Drivers:
Spiral'
Reboot'
Fusion'
Quick'
Level Chips: 1
I'm looking to find a good Stamina and/or Defensive combo for my deck, as I have a rather good attacking combo in place
ok i need combo help and all my beys are Hasbro here are my beys perfect phoenix/vice leapord/winning valtreyek/turbo valtreyek/spryzen requiem/z achilles
Is this a Good combo?

Master Bahamut 00 Cross Orbit
Build me a combo please. Burst WBBA format. Latest release: judgement joker. Anniversary set can be used

Layers:
Hell Salamander
Emperor Forneus
Winning Valkyrie
Revive Phoenix
Dead Phoenix
Crash Ragnaruk
Cho Z Spriggan
Slash Valkyrie
Judgement Joker
Wizard Fafnir
L Drago
Storm Pegasis

Disc:
Outer
Ratchet
Blitz

Frame:
Cross
Glaive
Proof
Meteor
Bump
Dagger
Wall
Turn

Driver:
Bearing
Atomic
Eternal
Destroy
Xtend+
Power
Rise

I also have volcanic' and dread bahamut. No gen weight allowed

And sting..
Anyone got a combo for turbo valtryek (hasbro)
I need help creating some good combos. I have Master Diobolos, Imperial Dragon, Ace Dragon and the rest of the layers, Slash Valkyrie, Zwei Loginus, Wizard Fafnir, Union Achilles, and Judgement Joker, Cho-Z Achilles, and Giest Fafnir.  Those are all of my Takara Tomy Beyblades.