no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:39 AM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:04 AM)swagbey Wrote: Nightmare Longinus.Meteor.Xtreme
Twin Nemesis.7.Atomic
Spriggan Requiem.0 Glaive.Destroy

All these are Takara Tomy.

I question your use of Twin Nemesis on Atomic, try Iron or Accel instead. And maybe use Cross or Glaive.

My only good beys are Hasbro ones.

Layers: Nightmare Luinor, Deep Caynox, Drain Fafnir
Discs: 4, 7
Frames: Cross, Flow
Drivers: Destroy, Bearing, Survive

As for my Takara Tomy beys...

Layers: Deathscyther, Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan
Discs: Oval, Spread, Knuckle
Drivers: Accel, Survive, Unite

Please help

C3 7f bearing is a good combo.
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:03 AM)Jman jman Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  2:39 AM)Armor Wrote: I question your use of Twin Nemesis on Atomic, try Iron or Accel instead. And maybe use Cross or Glaive.

My only good beys are Hasbro ones.

Layers: Nightmare Luinor, Deep Caynox, Drain Fafnir
Discs: 4, 7
Frames: Cross, Flow
Drivers: Destroy, Bearing, Survive

As for my Takara Tomy beys...

Layers: Deathscyther, Valkyrie, Storm Spriggan
Discs: Oval, Spread, Knuckle
Drivers: Accel, Survive, Unite

Please help

C3 7f bearing is a good combo.
Why did you use flow instead of cross?
(Sep. 06, 2018  11:17 PM)Armor Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2018  6:03 AM)Jman jman Wrote: C3 7f bearing is a good combo.
Why did you use flow instead of cross?

Because I didn't see that cross was on there
Pretty new to Beyblade just playing against some friends. looking for a combo with versatility where i can maybe change launching style match-by-match or something in order to get better matchups against a wider variety of opponents.

Layers: Drain Fafnir F3, Luinor L3, Regulus R3, Ifritor I2, Phantazus P2, Anubion A2,
Forge Disks: 2,7, Infinity, D, Yell, Polish,
Frames: Star, Cross
Drivers: Orbit, Destroy, Zephyr, Tower, Survive, Liner,

I had been having success with Fafnir right out of the box, until my friends started using Beys such as Spriggan Requiem, Caynox s3 and Garuda G3, all of which seem to have a good match-up against it. I was thinking to maybe slot a more aggressive Driver onto Fafnir to go on the offensive against these types, but not sure if it'd work or not?

Really open to any suggestion of strong, versatile combinations and strategies. Thanks! Smile
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:25 AM)Ustaf Wrote: Pretty new to Beyblade just playing against some friends. looking for a combo with versatility where i can maybe change launching style match-by-match or something in order to get better matchups against a wider variety of opponents.

Layers: Drain Fafnir F3, Luinor L3, Regulus R3, Ifritor I2, Phantazus P2, Anubion A2,

I had been having success with Fafnir right out of the box, until my friends started using Beys such as Spriggan Requiem, Caynox s3 and Garuda G3, all of which seem to have a good match-up against it. I was thinking to maybe slot a more aggressive Driver onto Fafnir to go on the offensive against these types, but not sure if it'd work or not?

Really open to any suggestion of strong, versatile combinations and strategies. Thanks! Smile

You could try Fafnir F3 7Star Destroy/Orbit, although offensively you would definitely need Luinor L3 Star Destroy
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:25 AM)Ustaf Wrote: Pretty new to Beyblade just playing against some friends. looking for a  combo with versatility where i can maybe change launching style match-by-match or something in order to get better matchups against a wider variety of opponents.

You could try Fafnir F3 7Star Destroy/Orbit, although offensively you would definitely need Luinor L3 Star Destroy

Why star and not cross?
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:25 AM)Ustaf Wrote: Pretty new to Beyblade just playing against some friends. looking for a  combo with versatility where i can maybe change launching style match-by-match or something in order to get better matchups against a wider variety of opponents.

I played around with the combo you suggested and matches always seemed to go to LaD which Fafnir always seemed to lose, even when i switched to Polish as a disk. I guess Fafnir is really dependent on Atomic (which i dont have) to provide its LaD?

What are the combos your friends are using that info might help us help you to find a combo to beat it.
any combos for Nightmare longinus? either mobile attack or stationary attack I do have these drivers Trans, Zephyr, Accel, orbit, atomic, bearing, revolve, will usually fought at tournaments with Spriggan requiem bearing, revolve or atomic combos either left or right spin mode, Maximum garuda 7 meteor orbit Twin nemesis 7 revolve and Sieg xcalibur combos. so i want to know which driver would stand for those combos that my son will fight during tournaments. Because he has Maximum garuda 7 Meteor orbit and Spriggan requiem 0 Bump Bearing combos the 3rd beyblade in his deck would be nightmare longinus.
(Sep. 12, 2018  7:27 PM)Kenmidorigabe Wrote: any combos for Nightmare longinus? either mobile attack or stationary attack I do have these drivers Trans, Zephyr, Accel, orbit, atomic, bearing, revolve, will usually fought at tournaments with Spriggan requiem bearing, revolve or atomic combos either left or right spin mode, Maximum garuda 7 meteor orbit Twin nemesis 7 revolve and Sieg xcalibur combos. so i want to know which driver would stand for those combos that my son will fight during tournaments. Because he has Maximum garuda 7 Meteor orbit and Spriggan requiem 0 Bump Bearing combos the 3rd beyblade in his deck would be nightmare longinus.
[quote pid='1462101' dateline='1536776841']
Nightmare longinus Accel might work,
[/quote]
Luinor L3 is good against both Garuda and Spriggan Requiem(in my opinion), but it struggles against Caynox C3. Maybe try Ifritor 2/7 Star/Cross Destroy against his Caynox, and use Luinor L3 Star/Cross Destroy most of the time. Fafnir F3 should work well against Spriggan, but I may be wrong.
(Sep. 12, 2018  2:34 AM)Ustaf Wrote:
(Sep. 12, 2018  1:29 AM)DaJetsnake Wrote: You could try Fafnir F3 7Star Destroy/Orbit, although offensively you would definitely need Luinor L3 Star Destroy

I played around with the combo you suggested and matches always seemed to go to LaD which Fafnir always seemed to lose, even when i switched to Polish as a disk. I guess Fafnir is really dependent on Atomic (which i dont have) to provide its LaD?

Strange, Destroy is supposed to boost LAD quite a bit, due to the free-spinning disk. Welp, can't be too surprised Fafnir F3 is outclassed by the aforementioned combos
(Sep. 12, 2018  5:54 PM)Jman jman Wrote:

What are the combos your friends are using that info might help us help you to find a combo to beat it.

My friends change their combos around all the time to a bunch of random stuff so i cant really even guess as to what theyll have
Can you build me a new bey with a pheonix
On the top and genus valtreak other peaces

I will name it revive pheonix
(Sep. 13, 2018  1:47 AM)Beast burst Wrote: Can you build me a new bey with a pheonix
On the top and genus valtreak other peaces

I will name it revive pheonix

What..................
I thought of a combo
Revive pheonix 0 Cross atomic
I don't own any of the parts ,so is it good?
(Sep. 13, 2018  1:44 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I thought of a combo

Of course,it is op
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  1:44 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: I thought of a combo

Of course,it is op
Did you test it??
Do you even have the parts??
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Of course,it is op
Did you test it??
Do you want to test it? Aginst what, I will give you results on Sunday.............( i have to test hS.7G.O for K1D too)
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:04 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Of course,it is op
Did you test it??

Um bro...........
It is in winning combos list and tested by numerous others .
As for me I don’t have to yet so didn’t test
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:54 PM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:52 PM)Nightmarefafnir Wrote: Did you test it??

Um bro...........

Exaclty, even Firefire Said that, rP on Atomic is an awesome Destabilizer, As well as decent stamina and great defence
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:56 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2018  2:54 PM)Battleburst Wrote: Um bro...........

Exaclty, even Firefire Said that, rP on Atomic is an awesome Destabilizer, As well as decent stamina and great defence

Yeah,also he said that when the armour is on it has some attack and desatbalization ,also decent satamina(as said by you) and ultimate defense
Hi guys, Ive been reading a lot on the forums for quite some time now but this is the first time to post. I was just wondering what are your combo suggestions for the following parts.

Energy:
Spriggan Requiem
Alter Chronos
Legend Spriggan
Blaze Ragnaruk
Amaterios
Guardian Kerbeus

Forge:
7 (2)
Heavy

Frame:
Meteor (2)
Cross

Driver:
Xtreme
Revolve
Orbit
Trans
Zeta
Merge

Thanks guys Smile
Hey guys! So, one of my friends is going to Paris for the Finals. We need some good combos for him to at least place well in the tournament.

He has the GCS and all the Valkyries. Are there any combos that we can make that will help us be competitive enough?

Thanks in advance!
(Sep. 19, 2018  10:30 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: Hey guys! So, one of my friends is going to Paris for the Finals. We need some good combos for him to at least place well in the tournament.

He has the GCS and all the Valkyries. Are there any combos that we can make that will help us be competitive enough?

Thanks in advance!

winnin Valkyrie 7 Bump Atomic...............
Deep Chaos(God Chip Swap) 7 Revolve
aB 2/5/0 Star/glaive Bearing