"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
sorry for double post. but i have to ask this as i can't decide what to use at event

which is best chrome wheel to use as bottom wheel on ________ Wyvang GB145R2F?

i have 2 Wyvangs but old one is eroded. so I need an alternative but can't decide which will work better as bottom wheel
(Mar. 20, 2016  11:25 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: sorry for double post. but i have to ask this as i can't decide what to use at event

i have 2 Wyvangs but old one is eroded. so I need an alternative but can't decide which will work better as bottom wheel
Balro would probably be a good alternative so you can make Balro Wyvang GB145R2F, not sure though, i never owned a Wyvang so i can't tell.

But by the contact points of Balro it can surely expose Wyvang's several contact points.
(Mar. 20, 2016  11:25 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: sorry for double post. but i have to ask this as i can't decide what to use at event

I'm confused as to how you managed to wear out a Wyvang that badly lol

Balro would make a good bottom Wheel, and if you put Wyvang on the bottom instead of the top, then Ifraid may be another good choice, as it exposes Wyvang's contact points and provides some Upper Attack when on top.
Hello, this is my first time posting here. ^^ I am very new/ignorant of the terminology and the competitive scene, (used to play when I was younger), and I am interested in getting into it. Reading up on everything right now, but as far as building is concerned:

Parts I own: None
Format: I think MFB, but is this the more popular/common format?

Open to opinions on what I should do to get into the competitive scene. ^^ Would like to build two blades preferably, sorry if this is to generic to be posting in this thread!
(Mar. 21, 2016  2:32 AM)Dapps Wrote: Hello, this is my first time posting here. ^^ I am very new/ignorant of the terminology and the competitive scene, (used to play when I was younger), and I am interested in getting into it. Reading up on everything right now, but as far as building is concerned:

Open to opinions on what I should do to get into the competitive scene. ^^ Would like to build two blades preferably, sorry if this is to generic to be posting in this thread!

i think a good bey to start with in MFB. is Balro Balro BD145MF. it's easy to use, has good attack power and can spin for long time

but it's parts are little rare.
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:18 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  2:32 AM)Dapps Wrote: Hello, this is my first time posting here. ^^ I am very new/ignorant of the terminology and the competitive scene, (used to play when I was younger), and I am interested in getting into it. Reading up on everything right now, but as far as building is concerned:

i think a good bey to start with in MFB. is Balro Balro BD145MF. it's easy to use, has good attack power and can spin for long time

but it's parts are little rare.

What blades do I need to purchase in order to build it? Apologies for the questions!
I totally disagree with the statement to start with MFB. You should start with Burst, the currently-running Japanese series that will launch worldwide this fall, and you should start after the next wave of releases drops on April 2nd. If you wait a little bit there will be detailed feedback on their performance here shortly after release. Smile
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I totally disagree with the statement to start with MFB. You should start with Burst, the currently-running Japanese series that will launch worldwide this fall, and you should start after the next wave of releases drops on April 2nd. If you wait a little bit there will be detailed feedback on their performance here shortly after release. Smile

Do you think it would be fine to mess with MFB until that launch or no?
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:41 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: I totally disagree with the statement to start with MFB. You should start with Burst, the currently-running Japanese series that will launch worldwide this fall, and you should start after the next wave of releases drops on April 2nd. If you wait a little bit there will be detailed feedback on their performance here shortly after release. Smile

Well considering MFB is getting more expensive now, espeically for parts like Duo, that's another reason to start with Burst.
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 AM)Dapps Wrote:

You can, but it's like ... two weeks away. And there are still lots of great Burst parts available right now.
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 AM)Dapps Wrote:

You can, but it's like ... two weeks away. And there are still lots of great Burst parts available right now.

Understandable, I'll keep a lookout then. ^^
(Mar. 21, 2016  4:34 PM)Dapps Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  3:06 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  5:54 AM)Dapps Wrote: Do you think it would be fine to mess with MFB until that launch or no?

Understandable, I'll keep a lookout then. ^^

i think you should start with burst too. anyways to make Balro Balro BD145MF. you need to buy 1 BBG-24 and 1 BBG-24, Spiral Capricorn and Hades Kerbecs
Hey there, I have been struggling to decide which track to use for my attack combo.

The combo is Bahamdia Ifraid with the R2F bottom. I would like to know if the 85 or the SA165 track would be more useful in the BB-10.
(Mar. 21, 2016  7:08 PM)Prophet2 Wrote: Hey there, I have been struggling to decide which track to use for my attack combo.

The combo is Bahamdia Ifraid with the R2F bottom. I would like to know if the 85 or the SA165 track would be more useful in the BB-10.

imo SA165. it's almost-near-ish-maybe-somehow top-tier combo

also if you can get Metal Face. try using Behemoth or Gargoyle [need to conform Gargole]
Guys I just want a combo for my upcoming tournament.

This is some info of what I need!
Good stamina so I decided to use BD145 RDF
Now I just need parts on the top!
Please suggest asap
The best one I thought of was msf-h reviser Balro bd145 rdf
Are there any combos I can use using SP230 in the BB-10?

Here are some parts:

-2x Saramanda -Diablo -WD
-Revizer -Phantom -W2D
-Gargole -Death -RDF
-Ifraid -Fang -R2F
-Balro -Earth -GF
-Girago -Hell -XF
-Gryph -Basalt -WB
-Bahamdia

*The clear wheel doesn't matter much to me
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:30 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Guys I just want a combo for my upcoming tournament.

Please suggest asap

I think Genbu Genbu BD145 RDF would be good for stamina, and SA165 EWD/WD/RDF or B : D may work, too.

If you wanted something more defensive, I would use Kraken Kraken BD145 RDF, or Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF.

I don't know if Revizer Balro would work well, as Revizer only has decent stamina and Balro is more of an attack oriented wheel, and I do not think the contact points would be as exposed, but I am not sure on that last point.

@[SoSteve]
(Mar. 21, 2016  10:57 PM)Hato Wrote:
(Mar. 21, 2016  9:30 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Guys I just want a combo for my upcoming tournament.

Please suggest asap

I think Genbu Genbu BD145 RDF would be good for stamina, and SA165 EWD/WD/RDF or B : D may work, too.

If you wanted something more defensive, I would use Kraken Kraken BD145 RDF, or Revizer Revizer BD145 RDF.

I don't know if Revizer Balro would work well, as Revizer only has decent stamina and Balro is more of an attack oriented wheel, and I do not think the contact points would be as exposed, but I am not sure on that last point.

@[SoSteve]

Thanks for replying I'll try to find someone who has a reviser for sale and do you think wyvang dragoon would be good?

Please suggest asap

as hato said. if you want good stamina then BGrin or SA165 [any high precision stamina tip] will work better then BD145RDF [which is better for left-spin zombie combo].

if you want good defence Revier Reviser BD145RDF is best defence type, but has low stamina so something like Genbu ^2 BD145RDF [RSF or CS for higher stamina] is nicer and reliable.

i still prefer left spin defence like Kraken/Reviser/Genbu Dragoon BD145RDF. i tested Wyvang heavily today, it's better/beymazing tbh

Reviser Balro BD145RDF ok it think. but if a combo similar to it works good for me. Kraken Balro BD145RF was a nice anti-attack.

also Hato. i think Kraken ^2 BD145 is quite easy to KO [even with Variares] due to Kraken's recoil as bottom wheel. so something like Reviser Kraken will be much better for defence
Hey, can someone help me out with some combos with the SP230 track in the BB-10? Here are some parts I own.*

-2x Saramanda
-Diablo
-Revizer
-Goreim
-Phantom
-Gargole
-Death
-Ifraid
-Fang
-Balro
-Earth
-Girago
-Hell
-Gryph
-Basalt
-Bahamdia

-WD
-W2D
-WB
-XF
-GF
-R2F
-RDF
-GCF
-SWD
-WSF

*The Clear Wheel doesn't matter much to me
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:26 PM)Prophet2 Wrote: Hey, can someone help me out with some combos with the SP230 track? Here are some parts I own.*

-2x Saramanda
-Diablo
-Revizer
-Goreim
-Phantom
-Gargole
-Death
-Ifraid
-Fang
-Balro
-Earth
-Girago
-Hell
-Gryph
-Basalt
-Bahamdia

-WD
-W2D
-WB
-XF
-GF
-R2F
-RDF
-GCF
-SWD
-WSF

can you please list spin tracks you have? as they are really important

also clear wheel do matter [there shape, weight distribution, contact and otherstuff matter. thats why i have 600 clear wheels (3 of each) XD]
I wanted help with a combo with the SP230 track, so that's why I didn't list any other tracks.

And here are some spare clear wheels:
-Nemesis
-Orion
-Leone I
-Leone II
-Pegasus I
-Pegasus III
-Quetzacoatal
-Virgo
-Horogium

*Keep in mind that some of my other clear wheels are being used in other combos, and I am asking for help in the BB-10 stadium.
Diablo Nemisis SP230WSF
Reviser Balro [balro to stabilize reviser] SP230RDF
Death Leone 2 SP230RDF
Phantom Leone 2 SP230GCF

that's pretty much what i can make from that
(Mar. 22, 2016  10:26 PM)Prophet2 Wrote: Hey, can someone help me out with some combos with the SP230 track in the BB-10? Here are some parts I own.*

-2x Saramanda
-Diablo
-Revizer
-Goreim
-Phantom
-Gargole
-Death
-Ifraid
-Fang
-Balro
-Earth
-Girago
-Hell
-Gryph
-Basalt
-Bahamdia

-WD
-W2D
-WB
-XF
-GF
-R2F
-RDF
-GCF
-SWD
-WSF

I would suggest Revizer Girago SP230RDF. SP230 is best used for Defense (though E230 is better), so that should be a very strong (nearly top-tier) Defense type.
Can anyone list some top tier attack track: D