0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
You should go for reviser killerken e230 bsf

That should give you the heaviest(almost) synchrome bey for lower attacks
Use the bsf for mobility and somewhat good stamina
what would be a good anti-meta combo?
(Oct. 24, 2015  12:26 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good anti-meta combo?

Well, can you please list the parts you have?
(Oct. 24, 2015  1:12 PM)Leet Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  12:26 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote: what would be a good anti-meta combo?

i own all the competitive parts, so i can't list them all, because there's a lot.
(Oct. 24, 2015  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  1:12 PM)Leet Wrote:

i own all the competitive parts, so i can't list them all, because there's a lot.

Well, if you already have all the competitive parts; you can always check these out!

1] Competitive Standard Customs List.
2] Competitive Limited Customs List.
3] Competitive Zero-G Customs List.
Hey there guys and gals, new to the forums and have just gotten back into beyblades as a fun escape from uni work, just wondering what some good parts for custom builds of Ray Striker and Ultimate Assault Meteo L Drago are as the stock seems decent but not fantastic, cheers
(Oct. 24, 2015  7:57 PM)Leet Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  7:30 PM)NEET no Kami Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2015  1:12 PM)Leet Wrote: Well, can you please list the parts you have?

Well, if you already have all the competitive parts; you can always check these out!

1] Competitive Standard Customs List.
2] Competitive Limited Customs List.
3] Competitive Zero-G Customs List.

I remember he talk about an anti-meta combo, the competitive list, if I'm right, are all "curren-meta" combos

@NEET: If you want an antimeta combo, it would depend of your own region meta game. The only Anti Meta combo I remember was Death_______90RF but the meta game changed since then, so it's not necessarily useful anymore.
I have the following parts ...please tell me the best combos..
fusion wheels; galaxy, dark, meteo, hades , flame, rock, tempo, storm, salamander, ifrit, bahamut, behemoth

energy rings; Pegasus, bull, ldrago, kerbecs, leon, byxis, ninja, samurai,gladiator, berserker.

spin tracks; 230, SW145, 145, BD145, LW105, 105, SR200, E230, SP230

tips; MB, SD, DS, WD, BWD, CGF, GF, MS, LF

please tell
I'll assume you're playing in a Takara-Tomy Attack Type BeyStadium?

Attack: Ifrit Bahamoote BD145LF
Stamina: Meteo L-Drago (Absorb Ver./version with rubber) LW105WD (If not, then use Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD
Defense: Behemoth Salamander E230MB
Hey I need help coming up with a good combo, the one I have now the best IMO: Thermal Pegasus 100EWD

I have these beys:
Lightning L-Drago 105F
Meteo L-Dragon LW105LF
Cyber Pegasus 105F
Storm Pegasus 105RF (x2)
Galaxy Pegasus W105R2F
Fury Capricorn 100HF
Inferno Sagittario 145S
Evil Befall UW145EWD (x2)
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Gravity Destroyer AD145WD
Flame Libra T125ES
Hades Kerbecs BD145DS
Flame Sagittario C145S
Midnight Bull 125SF
Spiral Fox 130D
Cyclone Herculeo 105F
Flame Byxis 230WD
Spiral Capricorn 90MF
Hmm for attack I think you should go with either Meteo L Drago 90LF or Spiral (insert clear wheel) 90R2F,but for stamina I think Hades Kerbecs BD145EWD would be the best choice.And I'm assuming you're using the Takara Tomy Attack Type Stadium? Others could probably make better but that's what I think would be good.
Balance: Twisted Pegasus II 230D
Attack: Gravity Destroyer BD145RF / Lightning L-drago 100RF
Stamina: Hades Pegasus II/Befall BD145EWD
Staller: Hades Pegasus II 90MF
Those are your best combos, most of them can only be use in standard format though.
Can anyone tell me which is best spin stealer combination which is specified for smash attack. But have good Stamina and defense. But it should move some.

1234beyblade I know you can help please reply
I kind of doubt a spin-equalizer can have all those qualities, but for good Stamina and OK defense, MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165 (Zero-G Attack Mode) EWD may just be your best option. Good LAD, and maybe even a bit harder to KO as SA165 could potentially scrape against the stadium floor. There's MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF which has far superior defense, but it really only has that spin-equalizing ability when against opposite spin Beyblades.
(Nov. 06, 2015  12:23 AM)Koutei Wrote: What is the best spin steal custom??

For limited, I think MF-F Meteo LDrago CH120EWD was a good combo.

For Standard, there's Genbull Dragoon F230CF/GCF, SA165EWD.
(Nov. 01, 2015  1:45 PM)Mitsu Wrote: I kind of doubt a spin-equalizer can have all those qualities, but for good Stamina and OK defense, MSF-L Girago Dragooon SA165 (Zero-G Attack Mode) EWD may just be your best option. Good LAD, and maybe even a bit harder to KO as SA165 could potentially scrape against the stadium floor. There's MSF-H Wyvang Dragooon BD145RDF which has far superior defense, but it really only has that spin-equalizing ability when against opposite spin Beyblades.

I don't have girago and SA165 at time. Can you tell me another left spin (spin equalizer) combo which have good defense and Stamina should be attack focused.
msf-h pheonic dragooon f230 cf/gcf.
(Nov. 06, 2015  1:42 PM)Flame~Capricorn Wrote: msf-h pheonic dragooon f230 cf/gcf.

Thanks it's really helpful
(Oct. 26, 2015  1:13 PM)DuckDuckDon Wrote: Hey there guys and gals, new to the forums and have just gotten back into beyblades as a fun escape from uni work, just wondering what some good parts for custom builds of Ray Striker and Ultimate Assault Meteo L Drago are as the stock seems decent but not fantastic, cheers

Hello if you're new here it's not right place to introduce yourself. Go to http://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself and make a new thread and tell about you also read private massage send to you by Kai-V. And what to you mean by custom. You mean customizing it with beyblade parts like performance tips, energy rings etc or modifying it with glue wire etc. If you mean modification pm (private message) me
I need a good defense Beyblade and good attack Beyblade. If possible, something for Stamina, too! I have never taken apart my Beyblades so far so my parts are in whole Beyblades.

Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Nightmare Rex UW145EWD
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
L-Drago Destructor FConfused
Galaxy Pegasus R2F
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Bakushin Beezleb T125XF

The stadium is just a smooth wooden table.
(Nov. 09, 2015  5:45 AM)Cookie857 Wrote: I need a good defense Beyblade and good attack Beyblade. If possible, something for Stamina, too! I have never taken apart my Beyblades so far so my parts are in whole Beyblades.

Earth Eagle 145WD
Rock Leone 145WB
Twisted Tempo 145WD
Nightmare Rex UW145EWD
Blitz Striker 100RSF
Cosmic Pegasus FGrin
L-Drago Destructor FConfused
Galaxy Pegasus R2F
Dark Gasher CH120FS
Flash Sagittario 230WD
Bakushin Beezleb T125XF

The stadium is just a smooth wooden table.

For your Stadium, you will want to purchase a BB-10 Attack Type Stadium, or Super Control Stadium because those are what the WBO uses for tournaments. There was talk of making the B-09 Burst Standard Type Stadium legal for MFB but I don't know the the Committee ever reached a decision.

STANDARD:
Attack: Flash Beelzeb CH120R2F (You can try RSF for RSF Attack but I don't know how well it will work).
Defense: Twisted Gasher 100/230RSF
Stamina: Earth Gasher 100/145EWD

LIMITED:
Attack: Rock Gasher CH120/145/UW145R2F
Defense: Earth Gasher/Nightmare Striker 100/UW145/230RSF, Bakushin Leone 100RSF
Stamina: Earth Gasher 100/145EWD
You could also try Rock Gasher CH120/T125XF as a Staller if you want to change things up a bit.
Thanks. You know, I always thought that Bakushin would be best for defense because of the low amount of areas to grip for attack on it along with its shape and smooth surface, but I guess not if others are up there too. Along with its ability to stop spin steal...
What would be a 'good' replacement to th170 and ch120 for the MLD and LLD combos? also, would Bahamoote Dragooon BD145 CS/R2F work against Dragooon Dragooon D125 GF?

Also, what bey would be a good sway attack uncustomized for HWS/Pre 4Ds ? want to know since we're hosting such a tournament Tongue_out
I want an ultimate attack type mfb which will work best with bb-10 stadium. I want it done with these beys which I am listing now. Can anyone suggest me a super combo?
1) meteo l drago
2) storm pegasus
3) aquario
4) samurai ifraid (I know its a zero g, but at least I can use the spin track and performance tip)
Can anyone help me out with it?Confused[/size]