"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
Use Counter Mode. The Spin Direction would depend upon the opponent you face. Smile
And no, there's nothing better than an R2F (or an RF) on an Attack combo, like the one suggested to you. You hating the F-series tips doesn't make the F-series tips (which are the best Attack tips) useless.
You might as well stop using Attack.
(Oct. 10, 2012  4:31 AM)specter187 Wrote: I dont have 85 my lowest is 105 highest is 145 and if you can could there be any defense stamina attack and balance combos thank you

i would use 105 for some low attack and defence combos (for defence use earth, and any L drago would work for attack) then WD for some added stamina as for the clear wheel i would go with bull but the clear wheel doesnt matter as much.

(Oct. 10, 2012  3:15 PM)Hytyjin Wrote:
(Oct. 10, 2012  4:31 AM)specter187 Wrote: I dont have 85 my lowest is 105 highest is 145 and if you can could there be any defense stamina attack and balance combos thank you

i would use 105 for some low attack and defence combos (for defence use earth, and any L drago would work for attack) then WD for some added stamina as for the clear wheel i would go with bull but the clear wheel doesnt matter as much.

If you don't understand what you are talking about, please refrain from making any suggestion.

The best track for LTAC is 85, sadly not all metal wheel can use that track because of the width of the wheel itself. You can not replace the clear wheel from L Drago series. It is illegal.
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:02 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: angelusbichi l drago destuctor 90 ewd and gravity destroyer s130 r2f

specter187 variares is good for nothing but attack 105 r2f is still half decent

I would not use a very low track with Destructor. It has horrible balance, and if the rubber on its wheel touches the stadium even once it stops immediately. I have noticed that W2D helps this problem a little bit because the bey will lean on the edge of W2D before it will touch the floor which gives Destructor a little more time.
(Oct. 10, 2012  4:08 PM)Kain_Highwind Wrote: I would not use a very low track with Destructor. It has horrible balance, and if the rubber on its wheel touches the stadium even once it stops immediately. I have noticed that W2D helps this problem a little bit because the bey will lean on the edge of W2D before it will touch the floor which gives Destructor a little more time.

Wait... This post confused me... Give it more time to do what?
More time to spin, more time to make contact with the opponent to help it recover from its horrible balance, or more time to leach some more spin. Basically more time to do anything because, like I said, if its rubber touches the stadium when its off balance Destructor stops spinning.
energy rings
pisces, l-drago,destroyer,temo,bull,cetus
fusion wheels
gravity,thermalX2, twisted,flame,lightning,burn,grand
spin tracks
145,d125,100,t125,ad145
performance tips
s,es,wd,mwb,bs
best combos plzz
(Oct. 10, 2012  9:32 PM)shadowblader01 Wrote: energy rings
pisces, l-drago,destroyer,temo,bull,cetus
fusion wheels
gravity,thermalX2, twisted,flame,lightning,burn,grand
spin tracks
145,d125,100,t125,ad145
performance tips
s,es,wd,mwb,bs
best combos plzz

Twisted Bull AD145WD

dang thats wat everyone says any other good ones that i can make but still keep that one
(Oct. 10, 2012  9:42 PM)shadowblader01 Wrote: dang thats wat everyone says any other good ones that i can make but still keep that one

Try getting RF and RS. Then you could make Gravity Destroyer 100/D124/T225/RS/CS There's not very many useful PT you have.
will gravity destroyer d125 es work
(Oct. 10, 2012  5:02 AM)Earth Aquila 22 Wrote: angelusbichi l drago destuctor 90 ewd and gravity destroyer s130 r2f

specter187 variares is good for nothing but attack 105 r2f is still half decent

no vari ares can be good spin equalization not stealing but equalizing and winning by a little bit
(Oct. 10, 2012  9:58 PM)shadowblader01 Wrote: will gravity destroyer d125 es work

nope Smile
(Oct. 10, 2012  8:26 PM)zflare3 Wrote: So, I have a Phantom wheel, but I need good tracks and tipsGrin
My CW:
Cancer
Aquario
Kerbecs, and others(I'm good on CW)
Tracks:
230 x2
W145(currently using on MF-H Flash Orion W145MF).
BD145
and others
Tips:
WD
EDS

What is the best stamina out of these?

There are a quite a few options for Phantom combos:
MF-L Phantom Cancer 230MB/D
MF-L Phantom Cancer BD145MF/RF

If you want to go for stamina, use230D.

HinTin: stop making misleading suggestion. Variares is only good for attack. Combo for Variares will be: MF-H Variares R145/CH120R2F/RF.
Hell kerbecs bd145ds
Basalt horogium 145wd
Phantom orion bd
Rock leone 145wb
Galaxy pegasus w105r2f
Storm pegasus 105rf
Vulcan horuseus 145wd
Ray striker d125cs
Variares(hasbro) ch120fs
Ldrago destructor lw105lf
Meteo ldrago lw105lf
Aquario
Hyper
Dark
Gasher
Flame
C145
Kronos
Byxis
Poision
Virgo
Ed145
Attack defense stamina
I dont want a spin stealer combo but thanks
MF-L Phantom Gasher BGrin
MF-H Variares CH120R2F
MF-H Basalt BD145RF
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:56 AM)wpardin Wrote: HinTin: stop making misleading suggestion. Variares is only good for attack. Combo for Variares will be: MF-H Variares R145/CH120R2F/RF.

mine works good for what i said you might just be using the wrong combo i use mfh vari ares b:d
MF-H Viariares R145/CH120 RF/R2F is a top-tier attack combo, and one of the only useful combo which can be made out of variares. B: D on the other hand is a Stamina 4D bottom, which gets knocked out very easily by a medium amout of force, so any normal attacker could knock it out with ease, on the other hand Variares doesnt have that good stamina. Plz dont post information here without having good knowledge about the combos that you are posting...
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:04 PM)HinTin Wrote:
(Oct. 11, 2012  1:56 AM)wpardin Wrote: HinTin: stop making misleading suggestion. Variares is only good for attack. Combo for Variares will be: MF-H Variares R145/CH120R2F/RF.

mine works good for what i said you might just be using the wrong combo i use mfh vari ares b:d
MF-H Variares BD is certainly not competitive as it will lose to most combo's. Next time, I don't think you should be recommending that combo to anyone nor using it as it has massive recoil and will probably be knocked out of the stadium due to its recoil even before it starts to spin equalize,so, use the Variares combo wpardin recommended instead.
i use this combo against other spin equalizers and stealers
rattle bds have better defence than other bds and lose stamina
it is a very good combo but if you guys are that adament about me not sugesting it again i wont
i will post test results of this in a different forum
We're not adamant about you suggesting it, we're saying that you need to follow the forum's rules. Posts tests here proving, that against the TOP TIERS, VariAres B: D is a good combo.
how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?
(Oct. 11, 2012  3:13 PM)Izhkoort Wrote: how world work a Basalt Horogium 230WD and 130RS?

i dont realy get your question..but if you are asking about the comparison..
Basalt on 230 WD..i heard it has balance issue..put CS / MB on 230...
130 RS..RS is a very good pure defense tip...its hard to KO anything with heavy MW + RS..
but with Flash,Basalt is down...
however..you will have poor survival due ti rubber tip..