"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
specter187 There are good combos with Phantom and BD. You should check here for good stamina combos with the Phantom metal wheel; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012 . And for B: D, there are combos that can be used to stop Dragooon spin equalizer combos such as Dragooon Dragooon B: D, Revizer Revizer B: D, etc... Also, Orion is one of the best clear wheels to use with the Flash metal wheel.
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:29 AM)Anchor Wrote: specter187 There are good combos with Phantom and BD. You should check here for good stamina combos with the Phantom metal wheel; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012 . And for B: D, there are combos that can be used to stop Dragooon spin equalizer combos such as Dragooon Dragooon B: D, Revizer Revizer B: D, etc... Also, Orion is one of the best clear wheels to use with the Flash metal wheel.
thanks but i dont gave any of the plastic generation beyblades.My firsy bey was actually seaborg2 but i gave it to my friend and he moved
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:28 AM)dmobley Wrote: Yes I already asked but I got new bey blades.

Posin Pegasus ed145 jb

Fury Capricorn 100 hf

Grand Cetus wd145 rs

Hyper orso sw145 jb

Earth Virgo gb145 bs

Earth wolf 105 wd

Lightning Ldrago 100 hf

Burn phoneix 135 ms.
I can tell you that Earth wolf is a pretty great stamina type right out of the box, for defence I think you should go with Earth Orso GB145RS. For attack try getting a RF tip and metal face to make MF LLD 100RF. The attack type is good for the bb-10 attack stadium, maybe LLD 100JB for hasbro stadiums?
Burn virgo 105ms might be a good balance type.if that doesn't work, try using poison.Also try a hyper capricorn sw145hf for attack and upper attack lightning L-drago ed145rs.
(Oct. 02, 2012  6:04 AM)earthwolf1404 Wrote: Burn virgo 105ms might be a good balance type.if that doesn't work, try using poison.Also try a hyper capricorn sw145hf for attack and upper attack lightning L-drago ed145rs.

Please don't suggest bad combos,if you are not sure what to suggest then please leave it to someone who has more knowledge in beyblade.
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:32 AM)Eternal-E Wrote: also tr145. this is a combo thread. ask in the ask a question, get an answer topic next time.

o ok interesting and srry i was just trying to fill up space so the masters of this site r pleased some what with my post
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:33 AM)specter187 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  3:29 AM)Anchor Wrote: specter187 There are good combos with Phantom and BD. You should check here for good stamina combos with the Phantom metal wheel; http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Competit...05-11-2012 . And for B: D, there are combos that can be used to stop Dragooon spin equalizer combos such as Dragooon Dragooon B: D, Revizer Revizer B: D, etc... Also, Orion is one of the best clear wheels to use with the Flash metal wheel.
thanks but i dont gave any of the plastic generation beyblades.My firsy bey was actually seaborg2 but i gave it to my friend and he moved

he means The zero g dragoon spector
Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Ultimate Meteo, Inferno, Diablo and Cyber and Gravity metal wheels
Gemios, Destroyer, Striker, Kerbecs, L-Drago Absorb, Cetus, Zurafa, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze, Nemesis and Cancer clear wheels
AD145, 100, R145, D120, DF145, WA130, SW145, CH120, W105, DF105, 230, 105, BD145 and 145 spin tracks
WD, CS, SB, MS, S, ES, B, D, HF, SD, WF, R2F, RF, WB, RS and F, LRF, JB Performance Tips
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)SpiralLyre9753 Wrote: Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Ultimate Meteo, Inferno, Diablo and Cyber and Gravity metal wheels
Gemios, Destroyer, Striker, Kerbecs, L-Drago Absorb, Cetus, Zurafa, Sagittario, Pegasus, Pegasus II, Byxis, Tempo, Fireblaze, Nemesis and Cancer clear wheels
AD145, 100, R145, D120, DF145, WA130, SW145, CH120, W105, DF105, 230, 105, BD145 and 145 spin tracks
WD, CS, SB, MS, S, ES, B, D, HF, SD, WF, R2F, RF, WB, RS and F, LRF, JB Performance Tips
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts

Attack: MF-H Gravity Perseus CH120 RF/R^2F (outclassed, but still works)

Defense: MF-H Diablo Kerbecs BD145 RF/R^2F (top-tier anti-attack)

Stamina: Meteo L-Drago CH120 WD (Spin Stealer)
Hades Kerbecs BD145 (Boost Mode) WD (outclassed)
(Oct. 02, 2012  2:30 PM)SpiralLyre9753 Wrote: Hades, Ray, Rock, Grand, Fury, Counter, Dark, Flame, Cyclone, Twisted, Bakushin, Burn, Killer, Ultimate Meteo, Inferno, Diablo and Cyber and Gravity metal wheels
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts

bakushin cancer mfh ad145 sd
diablo pegasus2 mfh sw145 cs
Wait... What types of combos have you made HinTin?
X.D 4D Bottoms
MF2 metal face bolts

Try MF Gravity Destroyer CH120WD (Left Spin)
Try MF Twisted Kerbecs BD145CS
Try MF Twisted Kerbecs AD145WD
Try MF Diablo Kerbecs BD145R2F
has anyone tired twisted zurafa T125 D? and if so how did it work for u? and did the staircase show up the way it normally does?
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: has anyone tired twisted zurafa T125 D? and if so how did it work for u? and did the staircase show up the way it normally does?
That's a bad combo because T125 is useless for Stamina and D should be used with TH170 and 230 and Zurafa is useless

What L-drago clear wheel/metal wheel is best for stamina(hasbro)?
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:29 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: What L-drago clear wheel/metal wheel is best for stamina(hasbro)?
All L-Drago Metal Wheels and Energy Rings are bad for Stamina but all of them are good for Spin Stealing besides LLD and LD
what's better for spin stealing?LDD or MLD?
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:33 PM)Eternal-E Wrote: what's better for spin stealing?LDD or MLD?
Well MLD has Meteo L-Drago CH120EWD and Meteo L-Drago CH120XF and LDD has MF-H L-Drago Destroy BD145RDF/MF and MF-H L-Drago Destroy CH120XF

(Oct. 02, 2012  9:28 PM)Bobmcdoogal Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:27 PM)angelusbichi Wrote: has anyone tired twisted zurafa T125 D? and if so how did it work for u? and did the staircase show up the way it normally does?
That's a bad combo because T125 is useless for Stamina and D should be used with TH170 and 230 and Zurafa is useless

thank u for once again shooting a combo of mine down and not answearing my questions totally and i was just trying that combo in my hades gate beystadium and it was doing good-ish apart from losing stamina fast-ish and the staircase did not seem to affect it that much and it sort of looked like it was moon walking sorta in a way (better hazel?)
What mode does Meteo L-Drago have to be in, in order for the TR145EWD spin-stealer to work effectively?
(Oct. 02, 2012  9:57 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: What mode does Meteo L-Drago have to be in, in order for the TR145EWD spin-stealer to work effectively?

Defence mode. Even though there are potentially less metal on metal contacts thee are more metal on rubber contacts. It will get better stealing with defense unless you an 85 track against it.
Is Defense mode the one where the dragon heads are positioned over the jagged jaws or the smooth jaws?
I need a new combo... I'm mainly a defense kind of guy, and I use a bit of stamina now too. I have some new parts, and parts I can no longer use (for personal reasons). Here are my parts:
[Note: I may list them more then once, I'm just listing them in order they're in my case]
Fusion Wheels (Click to View)
Clear Wheels (Energy Rings) (Click to View)
Spin Tracks (Click to View)
Performance Tips (Click to View)
Hazel i was not offended by what he said just annoyed he shot it down and did not answear the rest of my post and the (better hazel?) i did was to the length of the post
(Oct. 02, 2012  10:07 PM)DrigerKai Wrote: I need a new combo... I'm mainly a defense kind of guy, and I use a bit of stamina now too. I have some new parts, and parts I can no longer use (for personal reasons). Here are my parts:
[Note: I may list them more then once, I'm just listing them in order they're in my case]
Fusion Wheels (Click to View)
Clear Wheels (Energy Rings) (Click to View)
Spin Tracks (Click to View)
Performance Tips (Click to View)
Attack: Spiral _____ 105HF(Get RF or R²F)
Defence: Thunder Pegasus(If it's Pegasus II) C145JB
Stamina: Thunder Pegasus/Capricorn 105WD