"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:34 PM)WickedHero Wrote: Since zone' is hard to get, is Unite' good enough for me who prefer attack and stamina?. My main goal is to be able head to head beat Strong attack type also outspin them like Guilty longinus

Well, I honestly don’t know. I don’t own the bey, but it depends on what you are good at controlling.

Since i own World for a long time, I'm actually good at controlling it. I just don't know how well it fit for Astral since World with unite has very bad LAD
Astral doesn’t burst, not from what I have seen.
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:05 PM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:51 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Well, I honestly don’t know. I don’t own the bey, but it depends on what you are good at controlling.

Since i own World for a long time, I'm actually good at controlling it. I just don't know how well it fit for Astral since World with unite has very bad LAD

Well, unite’ doesn’t have good LAD. So you’ll have to try and switch to same spin, but you don’t know what your opponent is using is the thing.
Yes it does

In one of zankye's videos SAVIOR burst it

Oh btw I was responding to LJ Blader
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:11 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Astral doesn’t burst, not from what I have seen.

It does sometimes. Like I’d say once in every 5 or 6 battles if it’s against rage or savior. It doesn’t matter THAT much to have a dash on astral, but it helps. And the main reason it burst sometimes without a dash is cause the spriggan chip. Just give it Ragnarok or Bahamut, or Belial or Fafnir, and it’ll be fine without a dash.
Try astral Fafnir 10 lift destroy'

With the 2 armor

With the 2 armor
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:11 PM)LJ-Blader Wrote: Astral doesn’t burst, not from what I have seen.

It does sometimes. Like I’d say once in every 5 or 6 battles if it’s against rage or savior. It doesn’t matter THAT much to have a dash on astral, but it helps. And the main reason it burst sometimes without a dash is cause the spriggan chip. Just give it Ragnarok or Bahamut, or Belial or Fafnir, and it’ll be fine without a dash.
So I've come down with 2 Dash driver, Zeta' and Unite'. If i want to attack hard, while also having good stamina and LAD which driver should i go to?
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It does sometimes. Like I’d say once in every 5 or 6 battles if it’s against rage or savior. It doesn’t matter THAT much to have a dash on astral, but it helps. And the main reason it burst sometimes without a dash is cause the spriggan chip. Just give it Ragnarok or Bahamut, or Belial or Fafnir, and it’ll be fine without a dash.
So I've come down with 2 Dash driver, Zeta' and Unite'. If i want to attack hard, while also having good stamina and LAD which driver should i go to?

Zeta’. Unite isn’t good for stamina, but at least zeta has versatility, and it’s defense mode is fine.
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: It does sometimes. Like I’d say once in every 5 or 6 battles if it’s against rage or savior. It doesn’t matter THAT much to have a dash on astral, but it helps. And the main reason it burst sometimes without a dash is cause the spriggan chip. Just give it Ragnarok or Bahamut, or Belial or Fafnir, and it’ll be fine without a dash.
Honestly, go with zeta’. It’s not the best driver, but for a balanced dash driver, it’s aggressive. It has good stamina, and if you switch to defense mode it has decent LAD.
(Aug. 15, 2021  5:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:49 AM)WickedHero Wrote: So I've come down with 2 Dash driver, Zeta' and Unite'. If i want to attack hard, while also having good stamina and LAD which driver should i go to?
Honestly, go with zeta’. It’s not the best driver, but for a balanced dash driver, it’s aggressive. It has good stamina, and if you switch to defense mode it has decent LAD.

Thx dude, I'm still collecting more opinion before making a purchase.
I’m about to get vanish Fafnir, and I have dynamite Belial. So I’m planning to use dynamite f gear with nexus, and vanish Fafnir with tapered. Which bey should I use drift on? And if I use drift on one of them, which driver should I use on the 2nd one? I’m using drift so I can be able to spin steal and beat an entire selection of opposite spin beys, that will narrow down my options.
build me spriggan set and dynamite valkryie combos
(Aug. 16, 2021  3:36 AM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: build me spriggan set and dynamite valkryie combos

Dynamite Valkyrie Over Zone'+Z Astral Fafnir Over Drift Dynamite Valkyrie Over Venture+V (Venture+V is a beast)
I need help making a Tourney legal DB combo. The only good parts I have that might come in handy are Destroy' and Evolution'. So any good discs, blades and armor combos? Please list a name of the beyblades that come with the parts that I am assuming someone will list
(Aug. 16, 2021  4:02 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I need help making a Tourney legal DB combo. The only good parts I have that might come in handy are Destroy' and Evolution'. So any good discs, blades and armor combos? Please list a name of the beyblades that come with the parts that I am assuming someone will list

Dynamite Belial Over or Giga Evolution' (Awakened) -3
Can somebody tried zeta' on Astral Spriggan for me? Try puting for Spin steal test. I'm leaning to Zeta since it's the most possible one to find in my country.
I know i’m not to post this here but idk where else do can anybody tell me how to do the drift launch? because i know if you launch drift in a certain way it can do well in same spin and oppositw

For opposite spin Drift does well as long as you don't fly out of the stage lol.

For same spin, launch with your launcher slightly tilted and try to hit the opponent so that you don't start spiraling around the ridge. Depending on how free spinning your Drifts tip is, not spiraling becomes easier. Also it's usually better not to launch at full strength, you have to try and see for yourself how hard you can launch your Drift while still staying at the center. (Heaven+Wheel and DB layer+Giga are generally better at not spiraling)

There's a a lot of Drift launches in the finals here: https://youtu.be/WjWxLk2ekJA

And here's more Drift launches: https://youtu.be/R0F3UPQD87o
(Aug. 16, 2021  2:27 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  1:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

For opposite spin Drift does well as long as you don't fly out of the stage lol.

For same spin, launch with your launcher slightly tilted and try to hit the opponent so that you don't start spiraling around the ridge. Depending on how free spinning your Drifts tip is, not spiraling becomes easier. Also it's usually better not to launch at full strength, you have to try and see for yourself how hard you can launch your Drift while still staying at the center. (Heaven+Wheel and DB layer+Giga are generally better at not spiraling)

There's a a lot of Drift launches in the finals here: https://youtu.be/WjWxLk2ekJA

And here's more Drift launches: https://youtu.be/R0F3UPQD87o
Thank you I have been trying to figure out the magic of drift beating my same spin combos against it in same spin. is drift usually only recommended for final stage or will it work in first stages because i’m thinking of using DB Nexus Drift on first stage because of its unusually good same spin and opposite spin performances
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:47 PM)BeySkozo Raky Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:17 PM)LiaTheBxst Wrote: i need a combo with only speed storm parts, the beys i own are glide roktavor from wave 1, all of wave 2, none of wave 3, for singles i only have abyss devolos, and finally i own the volt knockout set, yes it includes kolossal helios and super hyperion, they just don't have metal on the driver and doesn't have that fused disc
Hasbro combos? I can definitely help you! 
Some combos I would suggest you:

If you have good and useful disc frames like Cross, Glaive, Proof, Expand and/or Bump, then use them on the normal frame compatible core discs like 10 and 7. They will help the combos with stability, stamina and weight. Just a good tip for you. Good luck with the combos! 😊👍🏾
i only have the frame from perfect phoenix, i'll try the combos out, thanks!
(Aug. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: is drift usually only recommended for final stage or will it work in first stages because i’m thinking of using DB Nexus Drift on first stage because of its unusually good same spin and opposite spin performances

I wouldn't know about the first stage/finals thing.

Drift combos do better with Giga/Wheel (and Ov too I guess). Idk if you'll have good same spin stamina with Nexus.
(Aug. 17, 2021  6:22 PM)tubitr Wrote:
(Aug. 16, 2021  8:29 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: is drift usually only recommended for final stage or will it work in first stages because i’m thinking of using DB Nexus Drift on first stage because of its unusually good same spin and opposite spin performances

I wouldn't know about the first stage/finals thing.

Drift combos do better with Giga/Wheel (and Ov too I guess). Idk if you'll have good same spin stamina with Nexus.
yeah i did some testing and it could barely beat tempest lucifer II 1s wheel xtend+ so i’m gonna order a giga.
I just got a really good idea Big bang apocalypse 1' dagger metal Xtreme or Xtreme' I think with this combo it's actually possible to break a bey