"Build me a combo!" #2

Poll: yes or no

yes
0%
no
100.00%
Total: 100% 2 vote(s)
(Mar. 28, 2016  6:01 AM)Seasync Wrote: I need help trying to make a stamina combo. The parts I have are:

Scythe Kronos T125EDS
Thermal Lacerta WA130HS
Ray Striker D125RS
Storm Aquario 100HF/S
Bandit Genbull F230TB
Storm Pegasis 105RS
Dark Wolf DF145FS

Extra parts are: 130, SD, R2F, A145, JB, Pirate, Cyber, Galaxy

Sythe Aqurio 230TB/HF/S [sharp mode]
Sythe Aqurio 100EDS/SD
Sythe Aqurio D125/100HF/S [hf mode]
if you have GCF/CF try making Sythe Aqurio F230GCF [it's a almost top-tier staller combo]
Ayyy, thanks a lot. I'll go try it out
Hay can I make from this
Hell kerbecs
Dark night dragoon
Samurai Pegasus
Death quetzaquaetel
Varieres
Gravity Perseus
Phantom Orion
Samurai if raid chrome wheel?
Attack:
Pegasis Ifraid W105R2F
Variares (Left Spin) W105R2F
Pegasis Dragooon W105R2F

Defense:
Death Kerbecs BD145RDF

Stamina:
Pegasis Dragooon B:D
Phantom Orion B:D
Death Orion B:D

Balance:
Pegasis Dragooon BD145RDF
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:05 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Hay can I make from this
Hell kerbecs
Dark night dragoon
Samurai Pegasus
Death quetzaquaetel
Varieres
Gravity Perseus
Phantom Orion

bro you already asked this 7 times in this thread.

Ifried Dragooon BD145RDF.
Death ______ BGrin
Variares AD145R2F
Gravity Persus BD145RDF
Death _____ BD145RDF
Pegasis Ifried W145R2F
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:15 PM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Mar. 28, 2016  3:05 PM)SoSteve Wrote: Hay can I make from this
Hell kerbecs
Dark night dragoon
Samurai Pegasus
Death quetzaquaetel
Varieres
Gravity Perseus
Phantom Orion

bro you already asked this 7 times in this thread.

Ifried Dragooon BD145RDF.
Death ______ BGrin
Variares AD145R2F
Gravity Persus BD145RDF
Death _____ BD145RDF
Pegasis Ifried W145R2F

I think Kerbecs would be good for those blanks.

SoSteve you could buy Flash Sagittario 230WD , then you can make:

Flash Orion W145 R2F which is a competitive combo.
Hey, are there any solid spin-stealing combos I can make with these:

L-Drago Destroy
Gravity Perseus
Dragooon
Revizer
Girago
Balro
Gargole
Ifraid
Saramanda
Gryph
Bahamdia

Some Tracks and Tips:
SP230
BD145
SA165
CH120
B:D
WD
SD
D
GF
GCF

EDIT: I forgot RDF
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:27 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Hey, are there any solid spin-stealing combos I can make with these:

L-Drago Destroy
Gravity Perseus
Dragooon
Revizer
Girago
Balro
Gargole
Ifraid
Saramanda
Gryph
Bahamdia

Some Tracks and Tips:
SP230
BD145
SA165
CH120
BGrin
WD
SD
D
GF
GCF

wow you really have some good part.

Girago/Reviser Dragoon SA165/BD145/BGrin as far as performace tips, any of you listed will work nicely. while GCF require little practice, for GF you need to practice alot [just make sure both beys are making constant contact and you will OS]
Girago Dragoon CH120GCF/BGrin always weak launch.
LDD BD145GF again weak launch
Thank you, and just curious, when using Girago/Revizer Dragooon SA165/BD145, is it recommended that I use WD or RDF, or something completely different? Because I totally forgot to mention the RDF tip.
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:57 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Thank you, and just curious, when using Girago/Revizer Dragooon SA165/BD145, is it recommended that I use WD or RDF, or something completely different? Because I totally forgot to mention the RDF tip.

RDF is perfect on that combo. WD is too short that BD145 would scrap.

GF may work too, but would need a MSF at the very least (please correct me if I'm wrong, anybody).
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:57 AM)Prophet2 Wrote: Thank you, and just curious, when using Girago/Revizer Dragooon SA165/BD145, is it recommended that I use WD or RDF, or something completely different? Because I totally forgot to mention the RDF tip.
yeah, RDF will work very well. Girago/Reviser Dragooon SA165/BD145RDF is top-tier.

if your opponent is using left spin Stamina/Defence. WD will work better but it's not very good against attackers. imo best combo you can make are Girago/Reviser Dragooon BD145RDF and Girago Dragoon SA165WD
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:59 AM)Hato Wrote:

GF may work too, but would need a MSF at the very least (please correct me if I'm wrong, anybody).

RDF is definitely a lot more safe than Giga Flat for spin-equalization, but if you do want to use it, a metal face isn't necessary since you wouldn't be launching at full power anyways.
(Mar. 29, 2016  1:12 AM)Mitsu Wrote:
(Mar. 29, 2016  12:59 AM)Hato Wrote:

RDF is definitely a lot more safe than Giga Flat for spin-equalization, but if you do want to use it, a metal face isn't necessary since you wouldn't be launching at full power anyways.

Ah, ok, just thought the MSF would help weigh it down a little more to help lower the chance of self KOing.

And yes, GF can be difficult to use, Prophet2, and RDF is a much safer option Smile
I haven't played Beyblade since the first Metal Fusion series, can anyone recommend me the best defense combo of any of TWO the Burst blades? My budget will only allow for two. Any help is appreciated.
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:27 AM)2002 Wrote: I haven't played Beyblade since the first Metal Fusion series, can anyone recommend me the best defense combo of any of the Burst blades? My budget will only allow for two.

i will say. buy Wyvern Heavy Accel from Random Booster Vol. #2

btw. i'm very happy to see bladers like using Defence combo as users of defence types are becoming quite rare[maybe Mitsu]
Wyvern Heavy Accel is definitely ideal right now, but I'd be interested in seeing what Dual Layers has in store for the game! Smile
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:27 AM)2002 Wrote: I haven't played Beyblade since the first Metal Fusion series, can anyone recommend me the best defense combo of any of TWO the Burst blades? My budget will only allow for two. Any help is appreciated.

Right now I'd go for Wyvern Heavy Accel from RB. 2, but you should really wait a couple days, since it'll probably get outclassed by dual layers.

Edit: Snipedz
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:31 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote:
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:27 AM)2002 Wrote: I haven't played Beyblade since the first Metal Fusion series, can anyone recommend me the best defense combo of any of the Burst blades? My budget will only allow for two.

i will say. buy Wyvern Heavy Accel from Random Booster Vol. #1

btw. i'm very happy to see bladers like using Defence combo as users of defence types are becoming quite rare[maybe Mitsu]

Thanks for the recommendation. I've never bought from Japan before, but there's no way to guarantee that's the blade I'll get form the Random Booster Vol. 1, is there? Do you know if it's possible to purchase it seperately? And if not, are there any two of the starters that can be combined for a good defense? I've been reading what I can in my spare time, but it's taking me a while to catch up with the new blades.

And yeah, defense has always been my favourite right back from the plastic days. I'm sad to hear that though.

(Apr. 01, 2016  12:35 AM)Myth Wrote: Right now I'd go for Wyvern Heavy Accel from RB. 2, but you should really wait a couple days, since it'll probably get outclassed by dual layers.

(Apr. 01, 2016  12:34 AM)Mitsu Wrote: Wyvern Heavy Accel is definitely ideal right now, but I'd be interested in seeing what Dual Layers has in store for the game! Smile

Okay, I had no idea about those! Thanks for the link.
i think you can buy Wyvern armed massive and Kerbecs Heavy Accel to make Wyvang Heavy Accel.

imo Neptune Armed Zyper is pretty good stock defence type
(Apr. 01, 2016  12:42 AM)FIREFIRE Wrote: i think you can buy Wyvern armed massive and Kerbecs Heavy Accel to make Wyvang Heavy Accel.

imo Neptune Armed Zyper is pretty good stock defence type

I am leaning towards Neptune now, thanks.

Can someone please explain how I'd go about building one of these? I've looked around but I can't figure out which Beyblades I need to construct these combos.

(Oct. 17, 2015  7:14 PM)Wombat Wrote: Stationary Defense
  • Wyvern Heavy/Armed Needle/Claw
  • Neptune Heavy/Armed Defense/Needle/Claw

For example, if I wanted to create:

Neptune Heavy/Armed Defense/Needle/Claw

which blades would I have to buy for that? Do some Beyblades have the same parts?

And to bring it back to topic, would Starter Wyvern Armed Massive and Neptune Armed Zephyr make a decent combination?
i would say, buy B-28 Neptune Armed Zephyr and B-05 Sprigen Heavy Defence to make Neptune Heavy Defence
Neptune is definitely more Defense/Stamina hybrid than it is pure defense. I would definitely rely on Wyvern more.
Can someone tell me a good combo I can make using a sp230 from bahamdia
And is this good?
Phantom kerbecs sp230 wd ?
If not tell me one?
Phantom Kerbecs SP230WD seems fine Stamina/Defense hybried. But i think, MF-L Phantom Cancer/Cygnus/Hades E230MB will be better

Kraken Reviser/Dragooon SP230CS (RDF if you're using Reviser Dragooon. But of you're using Reviser ^2' then CS will work fine)

to be clear. You don't need to say which part is from which bey [atleast in MFB] as most of member already know