"Build me a Deck!" #2

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok then!

Those're my preferences tho. You can also try Around instead of Ratchet.

My personal loadout is:

czS.Outer/10P.Xt+
Sr.00C/G.Ds'/At
LS.Rt/Ar/St/Bl.Br
All Spriggans?
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  1:15 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Ok then!

Those're my preferences tho. You can also try Around instead of Ratchet.

My personal loadout is:

czS.Outer/10P.Xt+
Sr.00C/G.Ds'/At
LS.Rt/Ar/St/Bl.Br

Dang, I was planning to do something similar this weekend!
Spriggan Requiem Destroy
ChoZ Spriggan Bearing
Lord Spriggan Xtend+
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:08 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Those're my preferences tho. You can also try Around instead of Ratchet.

My personal loadout is:

czS.Outer/10P.Xt+
Sr.00C/G.Ds'/At
LS.Rt/Ar/St/Bl.Br
All Spriggans?

Those are the only dual-spin direction Beys that have gold by default and are actually OP. If Phoenix or Salamander had a God release and a GT release I'd have also gotten something like that for them ahahaha can't get enough of Spriggan. As an added bonus I'll bring in lS.0T.Ch and S2.12.Rb' for the lolz

(Aug. 20, 2019  2:50 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:07 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Those're my preferences tho. You can also try Around instead of Ratchet.

My personal loadout is:

czS.Outer/10P.Xt+
Sr.00C/G.Ds'/At
LS.Rt/Ar/St/Bl.Br

Dang, I was planning to do something similar this weekend!
Spriggan Requiem Destroy
ChoZ Spriggan Bearing
Lord Spriggan Xtend+

Kinda curious with what Disk or Disk+Frame parts you'd use for those. My reasoning for czS having Xt+ is that I'd figure it has enough power and heft to deliver hurt in Attack mode without necessarily going on a self-KO since its size enables it to bounce back from pocket walls at relatively high spins; Xt+ also has better spring strength so you can also use it as a spin equalizer almost worthy of beating Bearing combos.

I put LS with Bearing because even with weak launches it can still not Burst due to those two tiny Burst resisting nubs. Having a painted Disk or something like Blitz makes that Burst risk go down more.

What I do understand though is that my larger Spriggan combos are mostly top-heavy. I might switch them up a bit but they're basically my go-to combos for now.
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  2:08 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: All Spriggans?

Those are the only dual-spin direction Beys that have gold by default and are actually OP. If Phoenix or Salamander had a God release and a GT release I'd have also gotten something like that for them ahahaha can't get enough of Spriggan. As an added bonus I'll bring in lS.0T.Ch and S2.12.Rb' for the lolz
Why 12 on Storm Spriggan? You’ll need a disc frame.
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Those are the only dual-spin direction Beys that have gold by default and are actually OP. If Phoenix or Salamander had a God release and a GT release I'd have also gotten something like that for them ahahaha can't get enough of Spriggan. As an added bonus I'll bring in lS.0T.Ch and S2.12.Rb' for the lolz
Why 12 on Storm Spriggan? You’ll need a disc frame.

That's kind of the joke, but I discovered back then that S2 with 12 reveals the tip of the Disk like metal scythes at the end of the Layer's contact points and can probably bring massive hurt (literally and figuratively) for those who don't know it is illegal to not put a Frame on 12 ahahaha kinda feeling bad for S2's Dual Layer test subjects now
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:48 AM)Dash Driver Wrote: Why 12 on Storm Spriggan? You’ll need a disc frame.

That's kind of the joke, but I discovered back then that S2 with 12 reveals the tip of the Disk like metal scythes at the end of the Layer's contact points and can probably bring massive hurt (literally and figuratively) for those who don't know it is illegal to not put a Frame on 12 ahahaha kinda feeling bad for S2's Dual Layer test subjects now
Archer Hercules Heavy Hold (aH.H.H) I get it now but you should put Operate on it in attack mode. It’ll die, but it would kill layers if lucky. Actually, we need Operate’.
cam somebody explains sting bearing pls
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Kinda curious with what Disk or Disk+Frame parts you'd use for those. 

I planned to have these:

1. Spriggan Requiem 0 Cross Destroy
2. ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
3. Lord Spriggan Blitz Xtend+

Requiem is not exactly the optimal combo, since its mostly just for sentimental and nostalgic values with my friends (it was my first decent combo when I first started).

I was also debating which layer gets Bearing and which gets Xtend+. I ended up giving Xtend+ to Lord because I wanted to play with its attack potential.
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:58 AM)Dash Driver Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:53 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: That's kind of the joke, but I discovered back then that S2 with 12 reveals the tip of the Disk like metal scythes at the end of the Layer's contact points and can probably bring massive hurt (literally and figuratively) for those who don't know it is illegal to not put a Frame on 12 ahahaha kinda feeling bad for S2's Dual Layer test subjects now
Archer Hercules Heavy Hold (aH.H.H) I get it now but you should put Operate on it in attack mode. It’ll die, but it would kill layers if lucky. Actually, we need Operate’.

Slicing and dicing, very nice. I might try that out soon with S2 against older Layers then. Operate' is probably going to be like Zeta' for the Defense mode.

(Aug. 20, 2019  11:41 AM)Ravinchen Wrote: cam somebody explains sting bearing pls

Sting provides a bit of OWD and precession (kinda like a 10Cross), but doesn't really hold too well against other Disks like Blitz/00Wall/Ratchet on Bearing. I haven't gotten around (badum tss) to testing Around Disk yet.

(Aug. 20, 2019  11:49 AM)eigerblade Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2019  10:45 AM)Rouzuke Wrote: Kinda curious with what Disk or Disk+Frame parts you'd use for those. 

I planned to have these:

1. Spriggan Requiem 0 Cross Destroy
2. ChoZ Spriggan 00 Wall Bearing
3. Lord Spriggan Blitz Xtend+

Requiem is not exactly the optimal combo, since its mostly just for sentimental and nostalgic values with my friends (it was my first decent combo when I first started).

I was also debating which layer gets Bearing and which gets Xtend+. I ended up giving Xtend+ to Lord because I wanted to play with its attack potential.

Maybe put Destroy' instead on Sr for maximum Burst resistance possible, so you can also swap out 0 with 10 for more OWD and LAD to go along with the Driver.

#2 combo is one of the vanilla ones right now, have you tried Ratchet on it? It beats 00W on spin-equalization

#3 combo might look rad with the black Xtend Driver from the RBV and the Xtend Chip then keep the LS and black Blitz on. I think Blitz also has synergy with Xt+ to some extent
Revive phoenix outer eternal
Cho z spriggan vanguard bearing
Zwei longinus 0 zeta'
Orb egis sting atomic?

Good or no?
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:13 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Revive phoenix outer eternal
Cho z spriggan vanguard bearing
Zwei longinus 0 zeta'
Orb egis sting atomic?

Good or no?

good

dread diabolos 00 wall bearing/vanguard bearing
lord spriggan around atomic
hell salamander blitz orbit metal
what changes should I make
Perhaps switch blitz with 0/00 cross or something of that caliber. Vanguard instead of 00 wall. Maybe put bearing on spriggan, but take what i say with a grain of salt. Switch the parts around a bit, theres better combos hidden in there.
(Aug. 21, 2019  6:44 PM)Oylspil Wrote: Perhaps switch blitz with 0/00 cross or something of that caliber. Vanguard instead of 00 wall. Maybe put bearing on spriggan, but take what i say with a grain of salt. Switch the parts around a bit, theres better combos hidden in there.

No,that's a bad switch. Don't do that!
I meant vanguard for the first stage then 00wall for decks 7 glaive is pretty good for hell salamander so thanks
(Aug. 19, 2019  7:01 PM)DreamBlade Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2019  6:45 PM)Hitashi Wrote: Switch bump for wall, turn, or lift.
Switch forneus out for either orb egis or perfect Phoenix

I don't have wall turn or lift. And I don't have perfect Phoenix or orb eigis. Message me if you want the full part list.
Correction, I have revive phoenix now.
How many beys can a deck have?
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:19 PM)Oylspil Wrote: How many beys can a deck have?

1-3. That’s the amount.
So what bey do i eliminate: rP øu et, zL 0dagger zt', chS vanguard bearing, or orb egis sting atomic?
(Aug. 21, 2019  11:40 PM)Oylspil Wrote: So what bey do i eliminate: rP øu et, zL 0dagger zt',  chS vanguard bearing, or orb egis sting atomic?

for best results, take out Zwei Longinus.
Any recommendations on a deck using this list?

[Image: ygu8IOz.png]
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:28 AM)joyos Wrote: Any recommendations on a deck using this list?

czS.10C.Xt+
JJ.7S.Ds’
pP.Outer.At/Et
(Aug. 22, 2019  12:28 AM)joyos Wrote: Any recommendations on a deck using this list?

oE sting atomic 
dread Bahamut 00wall bearing ten 
czS 10 cross xt+

czS.St/0Wall.Br
pP.Outer/7Cross.Xt+
JJ.10/00Bump.Qc'
Help me build a deck with these parts :
https://imgur.com/a/PZ4OlF4

I can get a JJ, hS or a dP if needed or any beys under $50. Thanks in advance.
(Aug. 22, 2019  9:15 AM)SeptiUpisa Wrote: Help me build a deck with these parts :
https://imgur.com/a/PZ4OlF4

I can get a JJ, hS or a dP if needed or any beys under $50. Thanks in advance.

1. Lord Spriggan 7(Green) Wall Bearing
2. ChoZ Valkyrie 00 Vortex Destroy (you may use any attack driver you are comfortable with)
3. Revive Phoenix 10 Proof Atomic