[Brooklyn, New York, USA] NY Blader Meet up

Does judging mean also bringing a stadium to the tourney?
No,but please do if you can.
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:21 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: No,but please do if you can.

I am currently trying to get the cheapest BB-10 at the moment... But thanks for the info!
EDIT: And also good to see the thread in the Event Proposals thread. Hope It'll pass the "Tournament Selection" as I like to call it.
Your Welcome!I posted the Thread in the Event Proposals,let hope it becomes official.
you need registration time,date, time the tournament starts, location etc.
hey Ultimate Kcpj i on my brother account because he messed mine up by accidently changing my password and name so I had to create a new account and it's not activated so I can't post but can send PM and my new account name is Zero X!!!
So,Zero X right
Hope this will get official soon!
(Sep. 24, 2011  11:32 PM)Striker X Wrote: hey Ultimate Kcpj i on my brother account because he messed mine up by accidently changing my password and name so I had to create a new account and it's not activated so I can't post but can send PM and my new account name is Zero X!!!

For those of you changing your username, make sure you change it after the battles have been processed next week during the tourney, otherwise your beypoints won't be processed. Striker X, your situation is different, so I understand.
thanks and futomos this is my brother account do I'm actually is zero X I will put it in his until mine get activated
hope you didn't take it the other way and thank you for understanding
Ultimate, when will this event be? Next Saturday or today? If it is today I will not he able to make it.
I think it is Septiember 31 which is probably a saturday oh yea you forgot to change my name to zero X!!! ultimate kcpj
(Sep. 25, 2011  6:43 AM)KiLL_SwiTcH Wrote: Ultimate, when will this event be? Next Saturday or today? If it is today I will not he able to make it.

Next Saturday (9/31/2011).
http://www.prospectpark.org/visit/activities/tennis
This is where we will meet up,above
(Sep. 25, 2011  4:30 PM)Ultimate Kcpj Wrote: http://www.prospectpark.org/visit/activities/tennis
This is where we will meet up,above

Alrite going to ask my mom right now.

I ask my parents they said yes If we have no plans but might come a little late will you be able to hold our matches
Sure,I can hold them.
Thanks can't wait until this get official
ATTENTION:THE TOURNAMENT IS STOPPED FOR NOW UNTIL I CAN GET A CO-HOST,SO IT WILL NOT BE TOMMOROW AND IS NOT YET OFFICIAL,FOR NOW IT IS NEXT SATURDAY.
Thanks for the news. Now I just have to hope that my Phantom Orion arrives before the tourney does. Eee
Glad to see you are OK with this Smile
if its next saturday i think my team and i can make it
If its on october 8th I might be able to come. I'll just need the details.
I'm back and thanks for the Info I think my team Big Bang Fury can come and hope my 4D blade arrives this week
I'm in for something soon, I haven't played in a really long time.